Gifted: Book 3 - Intent - Cover

Gifted: Book 3 - Intent

Copyright© 2019 by Kris Me

Chapter 3: Hormones

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Hormones - Vincent peered around the trunk of the tree. He pulled his head back quickly as he saw the gunman aim at him from behind the bush. The shot chipped bark off the tree, and he swore silently. He, Paul and Leigh, were hemmed in by the Brigands. Vincent was still wondering how they had ended up in this predicament. [WARNING: - Grammarly was used as part of the editing process and this book has not yet been edited by my Ed.]

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Viincent hadn’t bothered with a new mistress that Winter Season.

Seeing and being around Ulani again, he even found his visits to the tavern for sex had stopped. He hadn’t actually used one of the girls for months. He still found Ulani’s nearness affected him. He knew that he wanted her and was learning that her coolness was very frustrating.

The problem was, he wasn’t ready to settle down and he knew Ulani wasn’t in the habit of playing around according to the rumours. He kept a careful ear out for any stories about her. She mostly stayed with the group and Lord Mikael Rothberg, Lord Karl Westerwood, Lord Gill Evens and Leigh, were her main dancing partners.

Leigh had confessed to Vincent that Ulani didn’t encourage them to get fresh with her. If they tried to do more than kiss her and even then, she only let them go so far, or she left. Ulani may not have realised it, but her coolness just encouraged them to try harder to win her. She laughed and jested with them, but none could say she actually flirted with them in earnest.

The boys had noticed her wariness of Vincent. Leigh had told them, that he had often observed Vincent brooding about her when they were dancing and flirting with her. As the Season progressed, the other guys also started to note that while Vincent and Ulani generally interacted in a friendly manner, there was an undertone to their interactions and words.

For some reason, it didn’t take much to get them spitting at each other. They rarely danced together more than once in an evening, if at all. The few times they had danced, it was because Vincent interrupted another swain from outside their circle trying to talk to Ulani. They speculated that Vincent was smitten.

While he accepted them being with her, that was all he would tolerate. They couldn’t work out why he didn’t just court her properly. They had also noticed that Vincent didn’t spend as often flirting with the new debutante’s as he had in the past. If he did, it was usually only after a cutting remark from Ulani had him stalking away.

Just to annoy the hell out of Vincent, the guys kept up their flirtations with Ulani. They gave her little gifts and vied for who got to escort her to supper or had the first or last dance with her. They all found Vincent’s broodiness amusing.

One night towards the end of the Season, Vincent hadn’t felt like going out. However, he didn’t realise that Ulani had also cried off. She was as frustrated as he was. Ty and Willow had turned the pool heater on not long after they all arrived; as the families had decided, they enjoyed swimming in the heated pool in winter.

Vincent had been in the library reading when Ty came in. “Not dressed Vincent?” he asked.

Vincent looked up at him. “No, I really don’t feel sociable this evening.”

Ty nodded and wished him good night. Vincent read for a bit longer as the house quietened. The babies were all put to bed in their wing, and the servants were off doing their own thing. He decided to go laze in the pool. He was all out of sorts and swimming had become one of his favourite past times. When he got there, he was surprised to find Ulani in the water.

“Why are you home?” he asked her as he dropped the towel over one of the seats. He stepped into the water and sat on the wide step, so his lower half was just immersed.

“I could ask you the same. Won’t the ladies be disappointed if you’re not there to flirt with them?” she asked mildly, trying to hide her jealousy and the reaction that she had when he had stood on the side of the pool displaying his handsome physic to her.

The loose knee-length shorts he wore when swimming didn’t exactly hide his sexy body, and she knew she wasn’t immune to him. Far from it, her cunnie had clenched at the sight of him. She couldn’t help looking at his crotch and remembering what it felt like to have him in her hand. She felt her fingers flex at the thought of doing it again.

Vincent smiled. Ulani didn’t often refer to his success with the ladies. He knew his flirting annoyed her even though she usually pretended it didn’t. “I could say the same, the boys will be devastated they can’t flirt with you,” he parried.

He was glad when the warm water closed over his hips, and his reaction to seeing her was better hidden. He had felt his cock rise as soon as his brain registered who was in the pool. Her eyes glancing in the general area didn’t help him, either.

“They will survive,” she answered as she moved closer. She lay on her elbows across one of the long steps that led into the pool.

As her pert arse floated to the surface behind her, Vincent found his erection became even more pronounced. He was going to lie back on his elbows but realised his erection would be painfully obvious. So he also rolled over to rest on his stomach and supported by his elbows, like Ulani was.

“So what’s your excuse for not going out tonight?” he asked.

Ulani shrugged, “Same-oh, same-oh. I really didn’t feel in the mood for being nice. I’m thinking of heading back to the Academe early.”

Vincent nodded. “Yeah, Ty is thinking of taking off earlier too. Leigh and I have to go do our rounds of the estates. The girls are thinking of staying here for the month and waiting for us to come back. Then they will go back to Terville.”

“Prue and Willow both have business guests coming and meetings about new projects they are involved in so they will be busy while we are gone. Bethany has dancing and to Ty’s horror, fencing lessons so she is happy. The rest of the kids are too young to care, so they are no problem. Plus, Grace is due any day.”

Ulani nodded. “More kids, like we don’t have enough running around here already.”

“What have you against kids?” Vincent asked. He had drifted closer to Ulani, but she hadn’t moved away.

Ulani shrugged, “Nothing really, I think all the smooching couples are driving me nuts.”

“Why, because they are getting it and you’re not?” Vincent said with a grin. Ulani turned to him and flashed a lovely titty at him making him rock hard. He loved women’s bathing suits. Preferably, wet ones like those that Ulani was wearing.

Ulani noticed where his hungry gaze was located. Exasperated she replied, “Is that all you think about, sex?”

Vincent looked thoughtful and then grinned at her, “Well not all the time.”

“Just most of the time,” Ulani parried.

“With you, yes. I often think of how your lovely cunnie had clamped around my fingers. I would very much love to have that lovely titty you’re flashing at me in my mouth again. I would also very much like to kiss your sweet lips as I enjoy the taste of you.”

Ulani gasped and found that Vincent was gathering her into his arms. He locked his lips with hers. She saw, the said breast, plastered to his bare chest. He clasped his legs around hers and pulled her hips into his, so his hard cock was rubbing her cunnie.

Ulani shivered and found herself returning his kiss. He did terrible things to her body, and she couldn’t stop her hips rubbing into his. Vincent rolled and pushed up, so his head was on the top step out of the water. Ulani was now pressing down on his body. He deepened the kiss and rocked his hips into hers.

She had slipped her legs over his hips, and he could feel the heat of her pressing on his hard cock. One of his hands moved down to mould around her breast. He flicked the nipple with his thumb until she groaned into his mouth. She pressed her hips hard into him. His other hand was on her arse, and he helped her maintain contact with his hard cock.

Vincent broke the kiss but kept her pressed to him. “Gods Ulani, you have some hold over me. I only have to touch you, and I want you so bad it’s painful. I’d have thought after six months, I’d have become immune to you. Do you feel what you do to me?” He said as he rubbed her mons across his hard cock.

“You affect me too, Vincent. But I don’t think your current mistress would be pleased to find you dallying with someone else,” she said trying to put distance between them.

However, she didn’t remove herself from his embrace, not yet. He was doing delicious things to her as he rubbed her painful cunnie. She had let most of the boys at some stage kiss her, but none of them affected her as Vincent did. She got hot and bothered by him just taking her arm and standing beside her.

“I haven’t had a mistress since I touched you in the summer,” he told her.

She looked at him. “But you’ve had sex since then,” she said with conviction.

He could hear the pain in her voice, but he had to be honest. “Yes, but it’s not been very good sex. I keep thinking of you, and they just don’t feel or smell right. I haven’t actually been with anyone, since before the start of the Season. You are too damn distracting. Just knowing you were going to be here, I didn’t want anyone else.”

Ulani knew he had flirted, but he had also come home with them every night since she had been here. She believed he was telling her the truth. She had also noted his protectiveness of her while out. He had intervened on several occasions when he didn’t like the gentleman who was talking to her. She had observed the glares as well. He had also been very broody. Even Ty had commented on it.

He pulled her mouth back down to his and kissed her again. If she kept rubbing against him as she was, he was sure he would come in the pool. He had a feeling Willow wouldn’t appreciate that. He sat up so that Ulani was sitting across his lap.

He wrapped her arms around his neck and then her legs around his waist. He wrapped an arm around her tiny waist and put his other hand under her arse, and he stood. He kept kissing her, as he walked her over to the plush rug in front of the fire that was used to help keep the room warm.

He dropped to his knees and laid her down still kissing her. He released her lips and nibbled on her ear making her gasp as his warm breath blew in. She let him work his way down to suck on her breast through the suit, arching up to him as his hot mouth covered the cooling, wet material on her nipple. He undid the buttons and bared them to the firelight.

“You have beautiful breasts Ulani,” he told her. He got to appreciate the sight of them in that dark garden that night. She shivered at the look of desire in his eyes, knowing it was for her. He licked one nipple and then the other. They peaked even harder, and he sucked one into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the nipple until she moaned. He then swapped to the other, lifting it to his mouth with his hand as he massaged it.

Ulani couldn’t help wiggling under him. Her body was afire, and she wanted him to do what he was doing to her. Vincent looked into her eyes as he slipped his hand down and kept undoing the buttons until he could slip his hand inside and rub her cunnie. She was very wet, and she groaned as her hips lifted into his hand. He knew that at this point she did not intend to stop him from doing more.

He went back to kissing her mouth as he lifted her up to slip her arms out of the suit. She shivered as he bared her shoulders. He laid her back down and worked his way down her body. He kissed and sucked gently on her breasts while she moaned in pleasure. Then he went lower, kissing and nibbling as he moved.

When he got to her hips, she lifted them, and she let him removed the wet bathing suit from them. He kissed his way down her legs and dragged the sodden suit off her. He now had a beautiful view of her naked body and found he was committing it to memory. He didn’t wish to forget the sight of her lying before him.

He kissed his way back up her legs alternating between them. Then he buried his head between her legs. He inhaled through his nose, and her smell penetrated his brain. He loved her perfume; it was Ulani’s distinctive odour.

He flicked out his tongue and licked at her juices. He ran his tongue around inside his mouth, lathering his taste buds to get the full effect as his brain remembered her unique taste. He delved back in like a starving man, wanting more. Ulani moaned and lifted her hips as his tongue penetrated her.

He sucked on her, causing her to clench her muscles. He slipped his fingers inside, sucked, nibbled and licked as his fingers were enveloped by her heat. He slid them in more firmly and then started slipping them out and back in. Her moaning and ‘oohs’ increased, and her hips rocked in unison with his penetrations.

He worked on her, increasing the pace until he felt her clench him hard several times and her muscles pulsed up and down his fingers. She was huffing out her pleasure as she came for him. He let her ride his hand until she came down a little. He removed his fingers and slipped out of his pants as he watched her shake on the floor.

Watching how she reacted to his administrations had him inflamed. In his desire to be in her, he broke his cardinal rule. The fact he hadn’t expected to need one and hadn’t used one in months probably also contributed to his brain freeze. All he could think of was having his cock inside her lovely body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.