Gifted: Book 3 - Intent
Chapter 2: Ulani

Copyright© 2019 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Ulani - Vincent peered around the trunk of the tree. He pulled his head back quickly as he saw the gunman aim at him from behind the bush. The shot chipped bark off the tree, and he swore silently. He, Paul and Leigh, were hemmed in by the Brigands. Vincent was still wondering how they had ended up in this predicament. [WARNING: - Grammarly was used as part of the editing process and this book has not yet been edited by my Ed.]

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Vincent’s thoughts returned to the Winter Season when he and Ulani had just turned eighteen.

In the year leading up to the Winter Season, Leigh’s father, Baron David Karlson, had married Ulani’s cousin and companion, Gail. Willow had said that Ulani was welcome to stay in the Terrell Mansion in Bavindor since Ulani would be attending the Academe with Vincent and Leigh that year.

Because Vincent was still Ty’s ward, he lived at the Mansion. Leigh had moved out of home to give his father some space with his new wife and now lived with the Terrells too. Ulani, being unwed, thought it better not to be staying with the boys when neither Willow nor Prue was in residence. David and Gail were happy for her to stay with them when she came back to the city for the holidays or the occasional weekend when not at the Academe.

At the Academe, she stayed in the Residence, while the boys decided to return to the mansion most weekends and even some nights during the week, as the Academe was only an hour and a half ride from home. Ulani also studied in different areas of the Academe and generally kept away from Vincent.

Vincent had found a very accommodating young lady called Natalee to warm his bed not long after the others moved to Terville. He had even got her a position as one of the maids to save having to go find her when he wanted sex. She had been a hot little piece and kept him very satisfied, while it lasted.

She had been very good at sucking him off. She had a divine sucking action and got him off more often than not. She also liked him screwing her in any damn position he could think of. He soon learnt doggy-style was her favourite position.

She had no problem with bending over for him wherever he encountered her in the house and often enticed him to do precisely that. He had been screwing her regularly for about four months when he nearly slipped up.

He had gone to stick his stiff cock that she had just been sucking on, into her wet cunnie without a ‘skin’, when she had turned and presented him with her bare arse. It was at this point that he realised that she was very disappointed that he had stopped and put one on. He also determined that she intended to have him impregnate her. She got reamed hard for displeasing him.

He later checked his supply of skins and found that several had been tampered with. He wasn’t happy, as it had been subtle. Had he not been in the habit of checking any of the skins that he planned to use or cleaned for reuse, he would have missed the pinholes.

Skins, as they had become commonly called were made of a latex material that had been in use on this planet for a few centuries but not as a commercially produced condom, until about ten years before the start of this story.

The skins were designed to be cleaned with a mild peroxide solution, lightly talced inside, and then re-rolled for later use. Most men had a small flat pouch that they kept them in, and they could last a dozen reuses if looked after.

After that incident, Vincent made damn sure his spares, were not left where she or anyone else could access them. He had replaced his lock on the bedside table and kept the one key on his fob watch chain, which he always had with him. The lock looked the same as the original, but no other key in the house opened the lock.

He had noted a new box of skins on his bedside table a couple of weeks later and found she had put them there thinking he was out of them. When he scrutinised them, they had all been tampered with. He was really pissed-off. He went and found her and brought her back to his room. She immediately started to strip.

“Stop,” he barked. Vincent was very good at counting and had soon learned her cycle. He knew that if he fucked her in the next couple of days with the skins she had supplied, he would most likely get her pregnant. He guessed that was why they were all tampered with.

He pulled out one of the new skins and handed it to her. “So tell me, what is wrong with that skin?” he asked her in a cold voice.

She looked at him and then the skin. Her guilt was easy for him to read. She pretended to examine it then said, “Is it too small? Did I get the wrong ones?”

Vincent laughed in amazement at her guile. He took the skin off of her and unrolled it. He then picked up the glass of water he had put beside his bed. “What do you think I’ll find when I fill this skin with water?” he asked her cryptically.

She looked at him and tried to bluff it out. She shrugged. “It will get wet?” she ventured.

“Yes,” he said, noticing her relief. “But I bet that it will get wet on both sides. Is it supposed to, my dear?”

She looked at him and the expression on his face. She finally realised the game was up. He knew that it had been tampered with, as well as she did. “Bastard,” she said vehemently and stormed out of the room.

“Don’t forget to pack,” he yelled after her.

Several years before, the King had passed new laws that the loss of virginity or the act of copulation could not be used to force a person into marriage. However, if a child was conceived, then it was the responsibility of the father to help to support the child, or he could marry the mother. If the girl was high society, he was expected to marry her if he wasn’t already married.

The maid knew he wouldn’t marry her being a servant, but she would expect him to support her and the child until it was sixteen. Vincent had no wish to produce bastards, which was why he always used the protection, even if the woman insisted that unprotected sex was safe due to the time of the month. Two of his acquaintances at the Academe had been so caught.

As it was now the Summer Season, he went in search of a new mistress. He didn’t have much trouble finding one. This time he went and visited her and warned her, if she tampered with his skins and got pregnant, he wouldn’t marry her.

He told her he would also prefer she took the new contraceptive that was available, as long as she was his mistress. She reluctantly agreed. He didn’t warn her that he would check if she did take them. After a few months, he noticed she was angling for a more permanent arrangement.

He also determined she wasn’t taking the contraceptive. Maids were great sources of information. She had started to tell him not to worry about taking his used skins with him or told him that it was safe to do her without one. Vincent sent her an expensive bangle and a note informing her, he was no longer available to service her.

A week later, Lady Pamela Evens who was still part of his group from the previous Winter Season informed him at a party that a rumour was going around. It was said that he was a cheap bastard and ditched his lovers without telling them why.

Vincent told her that she was welcome to spread the rumour that if a mistress wasn’t happy with a parting gift from Tyrone’s Gem Counter, nothing would make her happy. Also, a mistress who tried to get their patron to impregnate them shouldn’t even get such a gift. They should think themselves bloody lucky if they did.

Pamela had giggled and rushed off. He noticed his latest ex-mistress was not happy when she was told of the new rumour from a friend of Pamela’s. Especially as the woman looked at the new very expensive bangle on her wrist and guessed from which jewellers it had come from.

Vincent had to stop himself from laughing out loud when the even newer rumour of who the disgruntled mistress was, flew around the room.

He never did see her wear that bangle again.


The summer season that year was an interesting one.

Ty, Willow, Bethany, Prince Tah, Prue and Nianna, their daughter turned up at the Terrell Mansion the following week for the King’s wedding. Vincent, Leigh and the old group were more than happy to see them. The mansion became alive with them all in residence.

Vincent was amazed at how big Willow and Prue were. They were both carrying twins at the time. Willow was over six months and Prue five months. Ty had even made Druid Williams, who was a doctor, come with them.

The Druid had no problems with an all-expenses-paid trip to the capital. Plus he had plenty of friends to catch up with, and he had become a good friend to both couples since he had officiated at their weddings, as he was licensed to do so.

Bethany called him the Baby Doctor. If you saw how big the man was, you had to laugh at the reference to being called ‘baby’ anything. He was also a jovial man and good company, so his inclusion in the group was no hardship. He was, in fact, more than welcome.

Ulani also moved back in for the month of the season. She had adopted the dress of Austland women, and Vincent found he still reacted to her when she was in close contact with him. The damn woman drove him nuts. He hadn’t danced with her or even touched her since the Winter Season. He found when she was in his arms his desire for her was rampant.

At the ball for the King’s wedding, he convinced her to walk out in the garden, as the ballroom was very hot with so many bodies. They found a bench and sat quietly for a bit. “So how are you finding the Academe?” Vincent finally asked.

“Amazing,” Ulani told him. “I’m enjoying my freedom and the chance to learn from some excellent scholars. Master Bird believes that I should alter my studies, as I have an affinity for animals. He thinks I should train to be a Veterinarian or do Animal Husbandry at the very least. I haven’t decided yet.”

“Do you think it is part of your gift?” he asked interestedly.

She nodded. “Yes, I think it is,” she said with conviction. She smiled at him. Vincent couldn’t help himself, and he had to kiss her. When she responded and didn’t push him away, he got bolder. He gently pulled her into his arms and deepened the kiss. He found his hand on her lovely breast and soon had one free of her bodice.

He rubbed the hard nipple with his palm. He had to break the kiss to move his mouth so he could suck and lick that divine, hard nipple. Ulani gasped and slid her hand into his hair and arched her breast into his mouth. She groaned as he sucked and flicked his tongue back and forth over the nipple.

He released it and reclaimed her mouth while the hand went back to playing with the hot flesh. She returned the kiss with passion and moaned into his mouth when he pinched her nipple. He released it, slid his hand down and bunched up her skirt until he could get his hand under the hem.

He slid his hand up her leg and massaged the thigh as he went. The hand soon reached its goal, and he pressed his hand between her legs and gently rubbed her mons. Ulani spread her legs a little further apart as she slipped her hips forward and pressed her back into the short wall behind the seat.

Vincent happily slipped his fingers through the opening in her pantaloons and into her hot opening. She moaned as he penetrated her. He soon had two fingers slowly pumping in and out of her as her hips rocked with his action. He moved back to her breast as he sped up his fingers and she held onto him as he sucked her lovely titty back into his mouth.

“Vincent we shouldn’t be doing this,” she gasped out as she clamped her thighs on his hand and fingers.

“Why not?” Vincent asked against her lips as he forced his hand back deeper into her. “Don’t you like what I’m doing to you?” he asked as he placed little kisses over her face, as he pumped her harder when her legs opened for him again.

His cock was rigid, and he had to release his pants. He rolled, so one knee was on the seat beside Ulani. He glanced around as he released his zip and then fished his stiff cock out of his pants. He placed Ulani’s hand on his flesh. Grabbing the short wall for support, he went back to sucking on her yummy tit as his fingers went back to play in her tight, wet and hot cunnie.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.