Valkyrie Don't Cry - Cover

Valkyrie Don't Cry

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Plot; Mature man meets up with young immature girl out to revenge her Father's death. They inadvertently become linked with god like entity. Form group with other beautiful girls and discover Father's death wasn't as it should be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Anal Sex  

Weeks latter Fred called a meeting.

<At first I was willing to accept that Madam Chang was right. After all Jerry, Marvin the Magnificent was a pretty good hypnotist and Peggy Sue was an excellent subject to practice on. I was even willing to accept that he used some drugs to reinforce his hypnotism. I mean there’s Lithium and the other so called Hypnotic Agents, which are always readily available on the open market and easy to get.

Hypnotic Agent is sort of a misnomer. The name not actually having anything to do with hypnotism, just a name for a bunch of pills and powders. A name derived from the Greek god Hypnos, the god of sleep. The soporific drugs, commonly known as sleeping pills come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, some are even liquid. They’re a group of psychoactive drugs whose primary function is to induce sleep.> Fred paused. When nobody had a question, he continued.

<First we checked all the girls for the benzodiazapine family of drugs. You do know that there were twenty five of them all together.> Fred paused again.

“Well I knew there were a couple, but twenty five?” Max was shocked a little.

<Anyway the ever popular Benzos, also known by such slang terms as goofballs, heavenly blues, stupefy, or simply bennies are readily available on the street. Ativan or lorazepam, Xanax or Alprazolam, Halcion, Valium, are some of the most popular. They act by enhancing the effects of GABA in the brain. By influencing GABA rosehip neuron production benzodiazepines reduce the activity of nerves in the brain, thus reducing anxiety. We didn’t find any of theses in their tissues. Also there was no withdrawal symptoms, or signs of addiction. Any questions?> Fred paused. When nobody had a question, he continued again.

<The same went for Propofol also known as Diprivan, Midazolam, Haldol, Flunitrazepam, Diazepam and a dozen others in that class of drugs. Next we tested for the synthetic opioid analgesics. Remifentanil or Ultiva, Fentanyl, Sufentanil, and finally Carfentanyl, marketed as Wildnil, which has a quantitative potency of approximately 10,000 times that of Morphine and 100 times that of Fentanyl, with active dose level starting at about 1 microgram. We checked for good old simple Herion and Morphine too, with negative results too. We even tested for Marijuana and THC, tetrahydrocannabinol, the main mind-altering ingredient in Mary Jane or plain old Pot... > Doc Stacy James broke in on Fred’s lecture.

“What? You think we’re going to get brainwashed with a joint Fred?” Doc Stacy laughed.

<Thats not funny Doc, Pot receptors seem to be concentrated in certain areas of the brain. Those areas associated with higher thinking functions, both long and short term memory, the brain’s pleasure center, muscle coordination, and the very human perception of time. Further more Doc, THC seems to attach itself to those receptors in the brain and activate them. THC stimulates certain cells in the brain to release dopamine, creating a state of euphoria. It also interferes with how information is processed in the hippocampus, which is that part of the brain responsible for forming new memories. We know that THC can induce hallucinations, change thinking patterns and behavior, and cause delusions. So Yes Doctors I think Pot could and certainly would aid in brainwashing you Doc, but then they said the same about LSD, lysergic acid diethylamide, and magic mushrooms, piote, mescal, and absinthe years ago too.> Fred finished.

“So I take it that you couldn’t find a chemical cause Fred?” Doctor July Jones asked this time.

<Thats right Doc. We could find no abuse or dependance on any of the known drugs.> Fred answered.

“Then what the Hell is causing these relapses damn it!!!” Helen screamed in frustration.

<This Helen! How many of you are familiar with the Cochlear Hearing Implants.> Fred asked.

“You mean electric hearing Fred?” Max put forward.

<How about bone conduction speakers?> Fred asked the next question.

“Go ahead and tell us what you discovered Fred.” Morgan directed Fred.

<Human hearing is a wonderful thing. Did you know that no matter how good a playback system you have, your own voice on the audio tape always sounds different to yourself? This is because of bone conduction. As you talk you rattle all those bones in your head around and that’s what you sound like to yourself. As far back as the 1920s, an inventor named Huge Gernsback developed a so-called “osophone”, which supposedly could let people hear through their teeth. It didn’t catch on, but Gernsback’s insight led to a class of modern hearing aids that employ bone conduction. Indeed, Gernsback would have been proud to learn of a dental hearing aid that recently received approval in Europe. Its name is SoundBite... > Helen interrupted.

“What’s that got to do with anything damn it?” Helen started.

<I’m getting there Helen, have a little patience, now back to our discussion. A lot of people have written stories on subliminal messaging and stimuli. I thought SoundBite would be a miniature device buried in the tooth itself, but instead it is a rather large device that attaches to the back teeth, your molars, and is removable with the proper tool. When we checked all the girls have them. Theirs have been extensively modified though, and how did we discover all this your asking yourself Helen? I would like to say it was due to my brilliant deductive logic and investigative skills, but I’d be lying. We only discovered all this because in the end all the girls panicked when they couldn’t get to a recharge station and charge their hearing aids after a full week of continuous use ran down. They were frantic to get to a wall outlet and they finally told us what was wrong.

You see their hearing aid has a computer built into it. A computer that monitors their vital signs and can tell when they are nearing REM sleep. The contraption, quite effectively I have to add, continuously re-hypnotizes them, and reinforces their slave programing. We were looking for some actual surgical tampering with the brain itself. Maybe one of those “mind control chips” thingees inserted up through the sinus cavity directly into the brain itself. What we got was a rather large device that is easily concealed in their mouths.

The device is ingenuus. It monitors their breathing, and temperature. By monitoring these it senses when they are at rest and near sleep. It then plays back, via the bone conducting device, their very own prerecorded hypnotic induction and programing scripts in their own voices. Its as if they themselves are programing themselves by listening to themselves. It is so damn simple its scarry.> Fred finished.

“Repetition, Repetition, Repetition.” Max, and Morgan chanted together for everybody to hear.

“Lets see now, how to describe all this? Its insidious, diabolical, devious, ingenious, and downright sneaky and under handed, a real Mad Evil Genius Doctor Frankenstine device. The victim is hypnotized, then told to read off the phrases on the cards she’s probably given by the Mad Doctor, the Evil Son-of-a-Bitch. That would be the hypnotic induction itself I’d say first. Then probably her slave program next. Then her individual instructions, call her handler for instructions, call home, don’t tell anybody you’ve been kidnapped and turned into a sex slave, keep it recharged, whatever. She was then probably told to forget or ignore that she even had the devices in her mouth. No wonder we couldn’t deprogram them. Every time we relaxed them their own induction started up all over again, and we couldn’t even hear it damn it. They genuinely believe these instructions are coming from themselves. Their own inner voice so to speak, ha, ha.” Jet started shouting, well really raving is a better description.

“Repetition, Repetition, Repetition.” Max, and Morgan chanted together for everybody to hear again.

“Look gang what is really, really scary is that we only caught it because their batteries ran down. Next year we’re going to have broadcast power nation wide. Their batteries won’t run down next year.” Nina informed all of us.

Sara, Ann, and Meg were soon sorted out along with the rest of the girls once we knew the problem.


“Was wrong, but right too.” Madame Chang announced.

“You was wrong, but right too, about what Jia-Li.” Nina asked.

“Maybe that Sara and other girls not so far gone that they have to remain as sex slaves. Might become independent women again now. Will see.” She answered.

<You mean that my Sara might be ... be still in there. She might be recoverable.> Helen blubbered on the party line.

“Yes, Sara maybe.” Madame Chang emphasized the maybe part to Helen.


“Is that the device Max?” Morgan asked.

“It’s half Morgan. There’s a matching piece on the other side of the mouth. They are both attached with metal posts and glue to the back lower molars. They’re almost invisible if you don’t know they’re there. This one is the so-called “osophone”, the SoundBite hearing aid device itself. The other is the computer and playback device that Jet and Kim are taking apart right now. My next question Morgan is who thought up this little beauty, and why did we miss it. We had Senator Ron Hessman, James Eric Fairington III, and even Jerry.” Max asked.

“We were positive that they didn’t know anything. Jerry, well Marvin the Magnificent and Peggy Sue, thought they did it all and they do not, I repeat DO NOT know anything about this device.” Morgan answered.

“Was positive too Max Gong.” Jia-Li put in.

“Okay why didn’t we pick this up on the scans.” Max demanded.

“Hell even the hard X-ray missed it Max?” Doc Stacy huffed back at Max.

“Look Max we did our homework. These are the X-rays we took of them Max. As you will note you can’t see the device on the film. They are mostly a plastic that is microwave invisible. The device was in a dense bone area too. Even now knowing its there you can’t really see it. Too much bone and teeth to get a good look at it. Even the metal posts they used just look like fillings. They’re easy to miss.” Doc Jones explained.

“So who made it?” Max demanded again.

“We don’t know? Look in the Air Force we pot all our classified electronic components to safe guard our secrets. We build a “black box” that is unrepairable because of the epoxy we pore in. When the epoxy hardens its literally a solid cube. Maybe our techs can take one apart and identify its components. I contacted our member of the Big Five, Four Star Air Force General Claud Anderson, and used the Empress’s name. He authorized me to use the facilities of the 452nd Air Wing, at March to take a box apart. By the way the general upgraded me from just a lowly Lieutenant in the Air Police to Major in CID. The credential packet is on the way by messenger. Right now I’m TDY, temporary detached duty, to Empress Chizuko Tocaona.” Former Lieutenant Pat Sanderson answered this time.

“The Empress’s niece Mira stopped by and picked up one for her Cree engineers. We should know what these things do in hours.” Nina put in.


It wasn’t hours it was days, but we did discover who had built them and what their instructions to the slaves were. The call home was to a private server a common enough cutout method that was supposed to be untraceable. It would have been from every one but us.

We had a choice at this point I guess. Option number one, we could ask them nicely to turn over the information we needed. Option number two, use Major Pat’s new CID credentials and get federal magistrate to issue a search warrant and break in if necessary. Option number three, was get sneaky.

When somebody buys privacy like this they expect privacy. I, well we anyway, didn’t have much faith in the server people cooperating with us. Best case scenario they contact the client. Worst case scenario they contact the client and erase the data we need from their files. The same went for the feds. Once we started stirring the water, information that was now contained, would start leaking to all the wrong people. So in the end it was decided that we would infiltrate to discover their client without sharing our information with any outside agency.

Meanwhile we had to run down who bought the devices. Yes, the two devices we now had used discrete components that were potted into the shape of the two devices. The so-called “osophone”, the SoundBite trademarked hearing aid device had been modified at the factory by special order. Checking their computer records we found that the Acme company of St. Paul, Minnesota had ordered 300, and had paid cash for the order. Further checking showed that the Acme company was nothing but a vacant office with a sign over the door. When we ran down the owner of the building he told us that he got paid by Postal Money Order at the first of the year, every year for rent, but he had never met any of them.

Records showed that the delivery had been made by FedX. The driver turned out to have been on the same route for ten years, a real break for us. With a $100 buck incentive the driver, who was an amateur artist, drew us a pretty good picture of the man that accepted and signed for the deliveries. Yes, there had been quite a few deliveries to Acme over the years. Other than a peculiar gravely voice the driver didn’t remember anything else about the man. This was an unexpected bonus reward for us at this point.

Next the team canvassed the neighborhood to see if anybody knew anything, and to also see if there were any cameras. Nobody knew anything about them, and the few Mom & Pop stores in the old runned down neighborhood recycled their tapes every 144 hours or weekly. Before the team left they installed cameras and microphones, we would know if they ever came back.

The computer chip, we found out, was a custom limited run item produced by GDD, General Dynamics Design, a well known intergrated circuit designer and manufacturer.

“Do we know how many of the chips were made Morgan?” Nina asked.

“GDD requires at least a 10,000 chip count first time run to cut the dyes necessary to make the chip. Of course I have no ideal how many devices were actually made from that 10,000.” Max laughed and answered for Morgan.

“Well since they have 300 of the osophone devices they probably made an equal number of the computers, don’t you think.” Morgan observed for herself.


Eric Fairington III turned out to be the son of Senator Eric Fairington, Jr. of New Jersey. After recapturing all three again we discovered their secret. Senator Ron Hessman, Senator Eric Fairington, Jr., and his son Eric Fairington, III were all controlled by bone conduction devices just like the girls too.

The two senators were key senior members of the US Senate, sitting on many of the prestigious committees that really ran the country, especially budget and defense. They were now at least free of their controlling devices, which is not quite the same as saying they were free of its control. They were pretty well programed to blindly follow their programing at this point still. Maybe they could be deprogrammed? Time would tell.

“Why would we care? I mean they’re just three corrupt men.” Helen, now part of our group asked.

“Helen they may be corrupt men, but they’re still US Senators, and besides whoever is controlling them is probably controlling others. We need to find those others. Maybe these will lead us to them.” Morgan told Helen and the rest of us.

“How is Sara doing now that the device is removed?” Nina asked.

“She’s responding well now that the device is gone, but still refuses to be anything but my slave. I’m still hopping though.” Helen answered Nina.

“What’s so bad about that, she’s been your lover all this time hasn’t she?” Nina asked Helen.

“After you left Sara needed me Nina. She was my lover, but she was my equal too, never my slave Nina.” Sara answered.

“What’s so bad about her wanting to be your love slave Helen?” Nina demanded.

“She insists that I punish her Nina. She has some nasty scars on her back and some ugly bruises on her arms and legs right now. Damn it Nina, how do you punish the person you love. I just can’t do it.” Helen cried into her hands.

“Helen you have a lot to learn about erotic hypnotism, sex slaves, and the life style it engenders. Punishment is not about hurting or damaging anybody’s body. Those are just brutal senseless acts, what any female expects out of a crude brutal male. Your taking the whole thing too literally. You have to learn to be creative with Sara if you want to keep your sex slave satisfied.” Nina laughed.

“And where do I enroll to get this extracurricular education Nina?” Helen dried her tears and laughed back at Nina.

“Don’t look at me that way. I certainly never was one and I certainly don’t own one Helen.” Nina answered honestly.

“Out of my experience too Sara. Never owned one.” Max shot back.

“Ask Madame Chang, Jia-Li knows everything about sex and all that other stuff. Ask her for help. She knows everything.” Sweet Eve advised.

<Heard that. Flattery not get you anywhere Sweet Eve. Am much too busy with politics and important matters of state to advise junior female dominatrix on how to setup and maintain her dungeon.> Prime Minster Chang died a laughing on the open link.

“Surely you can recommend someone Jia-Li.” Eve begged.

<Will think on matter. Have more than Sara to think about anyway. Have Ann, Meg, and Jeff to think about too. Am sure before this all over will have more to deal with. Yes, yes, can see staff of Harmonious Household in Nevada has their work cut out for them, te, hee, hee.> Prime Minster Chang continued to laugh on the open link.

<Do slaves get a vote.> Sara asked as she joined the conversation. She was now part of the collective too.

<Being sex slave does not mean being mindless or without rights. Good sign when slave thinks for herself as person again Sara. Good for you, good for Helen, good for whole relationship.> Jia-Li laughed.

<All I ever wanted was to be tied down to the four poster bed. Stripped naked by Helen and maybe tickled some before being licked into heven.> Sara whined for everybody to hear.

<Is that all Sara?> Max joined the conversation.

<Well I guess she could smear some peanut butter... > Max laughingly interrupted her.

<Is that all Sara?> he sniggled this time.

<Well if she just happened to have some Amarillo Sweetened Condensed Milk, and now that I think about it... > Max laughingly interrupted again.

<Get a room Sara. Helen you have a naughty slave that’s already thought up her punishment. By the way four silk scarfs do as good a job as those expensive leather padded handcuffs they sell in those kinky sex shops and on Ebay. In these situations its more mental than physical anyway. It’s not like she’s really going to be trying too hard to escape your dungeon, ha, ha.> Nina directed her two best friends.

<You could try blindfolding her.> Eve added offhandedly.

“And what would sweet innocent know about blindfolds Eve?” Max questioned.

<Still good ideal to setup school for ... for ... what is that quaint old American phrase ... Oh yes, remember now! School For Wayward Girls, te, hee, hee.> Madam Chang laughed.

<You could set it up here on the island Madam Prime Minister.> the Empress joined the discussion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.