Valkyrie Don't Cry - Cover

Valkyrie Don't Cry

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Plot; Mature man meets up with young immature girl out to revenge her Father's death. They inadvertently become linked with god like entity. Form group with other beautiful girls and discover Father's death wasn't as it should be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Anal Sex  

Empress Chizuko Tocaona’s ship Ogomma was returning to Earth without a number of the people it had arrived back home in the Cree system with. Most of her former staff had begged her to release them from their duty because they were home sick. After conferring with Nina and Morgan she did release them with her blessing, after all they weren’t responsible for her exile to Earth. The ship itself was almost totally automated, and the girls were now up to speed on running the Ogomma and Empire technology anyway.

It was hard to think that her whole world had revolved around a magical island and a Fairy Tale Palace/Castle that had simply vanished in a puff of super heated ionized gas from an outlawed Nova Bomb a mere year ago. Friends, family, everybody she knew and cared for, just gone, and the crowning touch was she was declared dead and nobody had really missed her. She became just a footnote in the Cree history books, forever to be known as “the Last Empress”.

Emperor Karma Tocaona had been old and set in his ways when Parliament more or less decreed that he had to marry. Theirs was a marriage of convenience. He was much older than her and homosexual to boot. She was the only daughter of a Nobel retainer that had grown up in the castle with him. She might not have loved him, but she did get along with him, which said it all.

He had died messily while doing what he loved best, big game hunting something-or-other exotic animal, plant, or large insect on an equally exotic and hostile alien planet. It was by necessity a closed coffin ceremony because there was very little left of him to bury.

She had been a child bride at fifteen, him at forty eight. They had only been married three years when he died. As was custom both him and her had both donated sperm and eggs at the end of the wedding ceremony. Both the eggs and sperm were kept in status containers, in the well guarded Royal Vault, until needed. This was to insure the continuation of the royal line of succession in case something like this should ever happen to either of them. She was only eighteen when he died leaving her as Empress, really Regent Mother of the future Emperor of the Cree Empire. Of course there were provisions in the Royal Charter and Constitution in case she died too.

Again established custom decreed that she had to have one of her eggs impregnated with his sperm. The quickened embryo was then to be inserted into her royal womb before or upon her reaching the age of twenty five. She had put off, what was supposed to be the happiest time of her life, as long as she possible could for some ill defined reason. The point was mote now anyway.

Since there was no longer an island, no royal palace, or royal vault for that matter any longer, there would be no royal child. The royal line of the House of Tocaona ended with her. She was just twenty two right now, with little to no sexual experience. Her entire life had been one of duty and service to the Empire, never about what she wanted. All that was about to change if Morgan and the other girls had their way.

All the girls, I guess I should say Sisterhood, was now onboard the Ogomma. Our Valkyries were now the Empress’s Palace Guard and the Ogomma itself was the de facto Palace. As the Empress had said the ship was gigantic. Upon exploring it we found that it could easily house thousands.

It was a regular city with it’s own independent artificial gravity and three TEC to supply electricity and power. It had elevators and wide passageways running everywhere. Captain Paula Ovonavich and 1st Lieutenant Sharon Heart were now Captain and First Officer of the Ogomma. After a through search they finally found the blueprints of the ship. They then assigned Lieutenant Pat Sanderson to draw up and post laminated copies of the maps and repaint all the passageway signs. Eve, Kim, and Jet were assigned the task of rounding up and recharging the little buggy things used for transportation within the ship itself.

Besides the Royal Barge there were a dozen six person shuttles and twenty one man fighters. This was in addition to the compliment of Knights and their tiny bubble ships attached to the outside the ship. The fighters we discovered reminded Max of a Cobra attack helicopter gunship without the rotor blades. Needless to say that part of the ship was turned over to the Valkyries.


Madame Chang, Jia-Li to most of us now, had taken up the duties of setting up and running the household for her new Empress of Earth.

“Empress will need Royal Consort. She must appear to be in control of life at all times. If she appears without mate in public sends wrong message to loyal subjects. Causes fights among males that surround her. Too much testosterone in air. I recommend we establish Gong Max as main consort.” Madame Chang more or less ordered.

“I second the motion.” Nina and Morgan both spoke up together.

“Hey, doesn’t the poor dumb drone get a vote.” Max put in.

<NO!> came back from all the girls.

<Do I get a vote.> the Empress asked on the Fred party line from somewhere in the ship.

<NO!> came back from all the girls again.

<YES! Always! Empress have choice. Maybe not who, ha, ha, but how many. Must have Consort or husband is Rule in Great Game of Houses. If he is Consort Empress can kick him out any time she wants. If husband, he becomes Emperor, Empress no longer rule. Is Great Game of Houses Rule.> Madame Chang chuckled.

<I guess your it Max.> the Empress laughed too.

<Will listen to advisers.> Madame Chang directed.

<Where are we going to get pilots and crews for our shuttles and fighters.> Sigrun, and Kara our Valkyrie war leaders wanted to know.

“Valkyrie along with Nina will choose and qualify pilots and troops. Morgan will oversee both. Will rely on their expertise and experience, but will remember they have to be male.” Madame Chang directed Max and the girls.

<BUT!... > came back on the party line before Madame Chang overrode them.

<Gong Max Royal Consort now. Have duty to Empress first, Harem second now. All need Max, but Max only one man. Sacrifices have to be made, “Suck It Up Girls”, te, he.> Madame Chang laughed at the Harem’s dilemma.

“But I feel like I’m being disloyal to Max Jia-Li when I even think about sex with another man.” Snow White voiced the dilemma of her fellow Fairy Tale Princesses.

“Is good to be loyal, but need to adjust. Will set up appointment for adjustment. Yes? Also will recruit nice Chinese girls for Palace household this time. No excuses! Nice traditional Chinese girls! Nice Chinese girls with proper upbringing for household this time Gong Max. No excuses. Chinese girls have true inner beauty. Know place in society.” Madame Chang chuckled evilly.


So after a lot more discussion it was agreed that the Valkyrie would chose the troops from the worlds military elite. Before long it was apparent that they had a marked preference for the typical Germanic, Viking, Aryan superman type. Blond headed, blue eyed, light complexions, raw boned individuals like Chuck Connors and Dolph Lundgren. Monsters standing at well over six foot five inches, recking of testosterone and raw animal power. This shouldn’t have been too surprising considering the Valkyries themselves.

Imagine Kate Upton who stands five foot ten inches tall. Now scale her up to six foot three inches tall. Okay you’ve got that delightful image firmly in your minds eye? Now make her waist narrower, her hips a little narrower too, but her buttocks, that delightful rump, more pronounced. Now make her shoulders noticeably wider, her chest deeper, her breasts larger, rounder, fuller, and firmer. Now imagine those magnificent breasts so firm that they didn’t need the support of a bra. Breasts so round and perfect, without a blemish, without any sag. So perfect you would find yourself looking for the surgical scars of silicon breast enhancement. Now make her measurements a 45DD bust, 27 waist, and 39 hips. A modern day legendary Braunhilda of a woman.

As an interesting side note here, Snow White a few months ago asked Max who his fantasy dream woman was. Max off hand said he liked Terry Moore when he was a kid. Not taking that as a final answer they next approached Jet. Jet agreed to hack his personal laptop, she was as interested to find out as they were.

They found out that he was into JAVFORME.com hypnosis porn and a porn starlet named Ava Addams. Standing at only five foot three inches she has long Raven black hair and striking deep blue eyes. Her measurements are 32F-24-35, and both her breasts and buttocks are silicone enhanced.

As you might have already guessed by now, by the time we returned to Earth Snow White and the ten Fairy Tale Princesses all looked and dressed like some version of Ava Addams from her website. It seems that the CAI found some way to allow their slaves to actually become the dreamgirl their future buyer/owner had always wanted. So far Max, much to the disappointment of the Fairy Tale Princesses, has resisted the urge to take one out for a test drive and fine tune her.


<When does he fuck her!> Morgan broadcast for everyone to hear on the open party line.

<Will show proper respect Morgan. Empress not some slutty over sexed horny American schoolgirl needing instant gratification of her sexual needs like some other persons we all know. Empress real lady. Know rules of proper courtship. Follows Rules of Great Game of Houses. Max have to woo first, then fuck if compatable.> Madame Chang chuckled.

<You mean your not going to adjust her too.> Sigrun, and Kara laughed.

<Did not say that. Just show proper respect for Your Empress. Are setting stage for first female run Dynasty. Proper Matriarchy if cards played right. Females rule the world Gong Morgan if all signs align properly. Show proper respect for Your Empress.> Madame Chang chuckled evilly this time too.

<That would be so cool.> sweet Eve put in.

<Nina explain what wooing is to other new girls. Sigrun, Valkyries must chill out, change uniform. Blend in. Empress and Max will go bar hopping for at least a year. Seen in all right places. Valkyries job to protect, but be invisible until needed. Understand?> Madame Chang explained.

<Madame Chang we can do a lot of things but be invisible or unnoticeable is not one of them.> Sigrun laughed.

<Will work on it for Madame Valkyries?> Madame Chang stated flatly.

And so began the very public wooing of the twenty year old “Last Empress”. Dancing in Rio tonight, New York tomorrow, then Paris, Moscow, and places unknown. Somewhere new every day. I would like to say that Max became a better dancer, but that would be untrue. Max stood there shuffling his two left feet with a silly grin on his face, as the Empress danced around him just like with Nina that first night at the club. Nina and Morgan taught Chizuko, that’s what the Empress was called now, how to danced to the song, “Give Me One Reason, by TC“ and drive Max wild.

How to back into him on the dance floor winding up in Max’s arms and bringing his hands down to her hips as she swayed her hips to the music. Then how to grind her ass back into his crotch to the insistent beat of the music. All the while starting to sing along with the song using the words Nina had made up that night.

“Just give me one reason why Max ... I just want someone to hold me, and rock me through the night Max ... this youthful heart can love you, yes, and give you what you need Max ... I said I love you Max, and there ain’t no more to say Max ... I’ll just make you change your mind Max ... I love you Max.” Nina sang out for everyone around them to hear on the dance floor.

All this while the five chosen Valkyries danced around them, all in what they termed plain clothes. Pretty soon the Valkyries became better known than the Empress and Max themselves. Of course Chizuko was asked to sing more often than the Valkyries.

Soon the world’s best fashion designers were fighting over who would dress the Valkyries rather than just the Empress herself. At first it had been a duty the Valkyries avoided, now it was a duty they fought to get. The five dancing around the Empress became known as Chizuko’s Amazons. And yes that first kiss from Max bonded them to Max, but it was more of a loyalty thing than a sex thing with the Valkyries and Max.

Sex with the Valkyries was like the Valkyries themselves, wild and untamed. In fact when Morgan was joking with Max that he was afraid to have sex with them Randgníð, one of the twenty five Valkyries, answered Morgan this way.

“Valkyries are immortal goddesses. Made better than simple puny man. Can drink any man under table. Can win any contest or game against puny man. Man die happy after sex with Valkyries. Sex with Valkyries ruin him for sex with other little women. Max smart to avoid sex with Valkyries. Have heard what Morgan likes, does Morgan want to try sex with Valkyrie?” Randgníð questioned.

I swear Morgan turned white. Since then the Valkyries sex lives have remained private.


This courtship, cock teasing, with the Empress went on publicly for the full year under the watchful eye of Madame Chang. Max would have had a severe case of “blue balls” if not at least one of the other girls hadn’t been readily available to relieve the stress after a night of dancing, ha, ha.

During that time other men and women were allowed to dance with her, but it was strictly at arms length. She only slow danced with Max to TC’s song “Give Me One Reason“. The dance Nina helped invent and her version of the song became popular on dance floors around the world. Any club Earth’s Empress and her entourage visited became a virtual hot spot.

At the end of the year, at a reception arranged by the UN’s Big Five, Max was officially declared Chizuko’s official Consort. They could now consummate their relationship the world was informed. Chizuko and the other girls/women of the Sisterhood even publicly joked that sex with him had better be as good as he thought he was, or she would be on the quest for another Consort soon. At the dinner Nina and Morgan were allowed to sit on either side of Max and feed him raw fresh shucked oysters on the half shell. There were to be no excuses for his performance tonight he was informed.

<Yaul are getting off on this aren’t you?> Max broadcast on their private party line.

<Yes ... yes I think we are Max.> Chizuko cut through the other chatter.

<Don’t tell me we’ve embarrassed you?> Nina spoke up.

<Well a guy has to have some pride?> Max defended.

<But just think, you get to fuck a virgin tonight. Karma the Emperor never touched me. Even my conception of the Royal Child would have been a sterile operation performed by doctors while I was strapped down in a dentist chair arrangement with stirrups for my feet and legs. Hell they would probably have insisted that I be anesthetized during the whole operation. Back then I was so sheltered I didn’t even know what a BOB was, and my Ladies in Waiting, the old betties, certainly didn’t enlighten me about tongues and licking. All of this is new and thrilling to me Max.> Chizuko related to Max and company.

<And you certainly can’t complain that you were denied the right of the old marital bed. Not when we were there to see you were well taken care of Max.> Morgan put in.

<Yes, Master.> came floating back from the Harem part of the girls.

<Oh, you’ve even got sex slaves. Nobody told me that.> Chizuko gushed.

<Is part of Fred you just get used to Empress. Pay them no mind. They ... they just how you say ... ham it up ... pull leg. Max never use power that way.> Madame Chang defended Max.

<But what if that was what I always dreamed would happen to me. A strong virulent man would storm the castle walls and enslave me. Force me to have sex with him. I’d become his slave just like in those movies Ann my maid smuggled into the palace for me and her to watch.> Chizuko blushed and giggled some more.

<Another Morgan.> came back from Nina.

<How old were you Chizuko?> Morgan asked.

<Lets see ... I had just married Karma, so I’d have been fifteen still. They got rid of Ann a couple of months later.> Chizuko sadly related.

<Could be worse, she could have a Daddy Complex.> Paula put in.

<What’s wrong with a Daddy Complex Paula?> sweet Eve chirruped.

<That’s right Paula what’s wrong with a Daddy Complex?> Nina laughed.

<I should have guessed.> Paula laughed.

<Maybe it’s time Max hypnotized Chizuko and really finds out what her fantasies are. We keep forgetting how sheltered she was... > Nina said, before Paula interrupted.

<Still is, she’s only been playing at being a femme fatale and vamping up her part.> Paula laughed.

So by the end of the afternoon Max had, with Fred’s help, tranced Chizuko and gone through her fantasies. He now knew what she wanted. Most of his girls, he had found that first time were satisfied with a version of what he had given Paula that first night. He had deepened their trances questioned them about what they expected and delivered on their Goddess fixations.

He had found that every woman, deep down in their heart of hearts, wants to be that Fairy Tale Princess they all read about as a child. No matter how much she decries that she doesn’t, every woman wants to be wooed, wined, dined, and finally royally fucked into oblivion. She wants to believe, for that one wonderful moment in time and space, that she is that one special woman for that one special man. Max made that happen for the women in his Harem.

In Chizuko’s case though he found that other than the really soft core porn Ann, her maid, had been able to sneak in, Chizuko might as well have been cloistered in a nunnery her entire life. The movies her and Ann had watched were no worse than some hoaky Pirate movies, some stolen kisses, and a little frontal nudity. Something any teenager was bound to come across growing up. There just wasn’t that much experience there to work with.

So in the end it was sex education 101 with Chizuko. He had to teach her the basics before moving onto the more advanced parts of the course. After all Chizuko hadn’t even been properly kissed yet. Things that we had taken for granite just weren’t there. Things were dicey with Chizuko the Harem agreed.

To give you a comparison think about sex like learning to swim. There is the wading part of the pool and the deep part with the diving board. You start off in the shallow part splashing around and think you can swim. You watch the other people run and dive off the diving board, and that looks like more fun than your having, so you go and try it. You soon discover you can’t swim. Discovering that face you immediately panic and start drowning. It’s debatable, after that bad experience, if you’ll ever enjoy swimming again.

Sex is the same way, Chizuko might be enthusiastic, but she could get in over her head and panic, ruining the experience for her for the rest of her life. So having wined and dined her it was time for kissing 101. I thought Max had it well under control when Nina, Morgan, and Paula interrupted him on the party line.

<Look Max we have discussed this among ourselves and you are handling this all wrong. Put the Princess to sleep and lets discuss this.> Nina said, as spokesperson for the Harem.

Max was rather pissed, but I reminded him, on our private link, that they were a part of this too.

<Sleep Chizuko sleep, you will ignore our discussion Chizuko. Okay, what am I doing wrong ladies.> Max huffed.

<Your trying to teach things that, believe it or not, girls teach other girls. It’s a girl thing Max, part of experimenting growing up.> Nina’s private all girls school experience coming through.

<Besides that girls are just better at kissing and teaching how to kiss. We know what we want and what it feels like. Something a man, even you Max, will never know.> Paula put in.

<And besides your going to need one of us to demonstrate on in the next part of your Sex Education course anyway.> Morgan put in.

<Once again your going to lick your way down to the honeypot, and once again I remind you that you only visit there, we live there. Aint nobody licks pussy better than another woman Max. Besides you want to break her in right and make sure she’s comfortable with being bisexual.> Paula reminded Max.

<She’s got to join the Harem sometime Max.> Nina finished up.

<Okay you’ve made your point. Whose to be the crash dummy.> Max begrudgingly asked.

<We chose Paula, she has more experience, I feels unqualified, and Morgan has a few bad habits she picked up in her old age that she doesn’t want to pass on, ha, ha.> Nina said.

And so the lessons continued, but this time with Paula being introduced into the script as an old friend that she knew and trusted. An old trusted friend who was going to help Max teach her about sex. Empress Chizuko was a very enthusiastic student and Paula a patient teacher. By the next morning Chizuko had explored her sexuality to the fullest.

She could now properly initiate and/or respond to just about any kind of kiss. She knew most if not all of the erogenous zones of the male and female body. She knew when to lick an earlobe or whisper into an ear. How to best stimulate a nipple or stroke a breast, be it woman or man.

Most of all she learned about her cunt, pussy, or a hundred other names for the same orifice. She could now properly stimulate or arouse either herself or another woman. She knew the proper buttons to push and G spot to stroke, and how to bring either herself or her lover to orgasm with her hands, her tongue, or one of a dozen sex toys the girls just happened to have laying around.

Finally she learned how to stimulate or arouse a man’s penis or cock to a full erection, then getting it to the necessary hardness for penetration. All this without having to resort to either the little blue pill, or the classical blow job of modern porn fiction fame.

She then learned that the position chosen for the act of intercourse or fucking actually dictated whether the man or the woman was dominate partner. It also established the rhythm of the act itself. The woman could be completely passive, as in the missionary position, accepting that the man would establish everything, or be an active participant as in the so called doggie position. She could also be the one doing all the work as in the cowgirl position where the man was passive.

At the end of the lesson, deep down in her heart of hearts, Empress Chizuko knew the Fairy Tale Princess in the books she had read and dreamed about being as a child, had come true for her. She had been wooed, wined, dined, and in the end finally royally fucked into oblivion as she had been promised. For that one glorious wonderful moment in time and space she was that one special fulfilled woman for that one special man that she had always dreamed about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.