Valkyrie Don't Cry - Cover

Valkyrie Don't Cry

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Plot; Mature man meets up with young immature girl out to revenge her Father's death. They inadvertently become linked with god like entity. Form group with other beautiful girls and discover Father's death wasn't as it should be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Anal Sex  

Usual disclaimers, science fiction, contains graphic scenes of sex, mind control, hypnosis and a little violence and we got a little anal retentive here this week...

It’s just theory until you test it.

<Let me run this by all of you. I think that these women are producing pheromones, and maybe something else. Something that is turning men into ... into ... well into lapdogs. I think that somewhere back there in that lizard brain part of the man’s brain something is screaming run, run just as far and as fast as you can away from this woman, but something else is telling him this will be the most pleasure he will ever feel.>

<The two,,, for want of a better term, instincts are diametrically opposed to each other. This creates a conflict in his brain. Run away ... run toward her ... run away ... run toward her. He becomes the classic paranoid schizophrenic. The classic Janis, the two faced god of chance. He becomes a nervous wreck ... just like Max is acting.>

<I don’t think the nose spray is working. I think it may even be exacerbating the condition and making it worse, because he can’t just surrender.> Fred explained.

“Well what about us?” Eve questioned.

<I think as long as there isn’t a man involved they get along fine with each other, but there must be a ranking order that’s instinctive too. In normal women like you though it’s like the males. One part wants to fight her and one part wants to run away. In you women you just mainly want to kill them.> Fred laughed.

“Okay how are we going to test this theory Fred?” Jet asked the central question.

“I’ve taken care of that. First we get Max out of here, he’s a total wreck after that session with the pilot. I’m still not sure who owns who in that mess. Yes, she’s bonded to him, but he’s far from being her Master as he is now. He’s going to take at least a week off at this Greek Cleansing Spa Retreat thing I discovered online. They claim to have techniques to, and I quote them, “detoxify anyone”. We’ll see if that restores his former masterful self. In the meantime I have activated a formerly shutdown bio weapons lab. Admittedly a small one...” Jet interrupted Morgan.

“What happened that got it shut down?” Jet sneered.

“Believe it or not, it was a budget cut.” Morgan laughed.

“Why a bio weapons lab?” Paula wanted to know.

<Containment! Negative pressure containment for one thing.> Fred put in.

“We, me and Fred, are treating this like nerve gas. We have cooped two teams. The team for the nerve gas formerly worked at the lab. The other team is doctors that are going to study their brains and find out what’s different. What they put in there. Once again the teams we put together are women.” Morgan laughed

“Is that supposed to surprise us Morgan?” Even Nancy laughed.

We had kept the two teams as small as we could. Two to study the gas, two to study the brain’s structure. Doctor July Jones was explaining the chemical-identifying sensors, developed by USC, to Morgan. According to her the chemical agents we were looking for would fluoresce in different colors and brightnesses to indicate which nerve agents were present in the air, and in what concentrations. We had soon isolated the pheromones and other agents the girls were producing and were studying them now.

Our other team of doctors had already scanned their brains with CT, MRI, and other things, and created a high resolution 3D representation of the brains we were studying. We would be comparing them to normal brains. They had also recorded the brain’s reaction and mental activity to different stimuli, like other women and men, that we were primarily interested in. Now all we had to do was find a way to neutralize those agents and reverse the damage to Max’s brain.


“Hopefully the agent your Max was exposed to has left his system by now. I would imagine that he is very confused and disoriented. I have the name of a good counselor that can work with him if he has any dependency problems.” Doctor Jones offered.

“Is she female?” Eve snorted.

“Me and Doctor Collins have found that there are two agents involved. The Primary agent attaches itself to this part of the brain. The Secondary agent attaches itself here and here. We figure that your Max wasn’t exposed long enough to permanently create a dependency on her pheromones. Of course we have not determined how much time it would take. We would need more male samples to be absolutely sure. From our limited sample...” Doctor Collins interrupted.

“We had to draft them off the street, ha, ha.” Doctor Helen Collins laughed.

“Males became submissive, but fully aroused.” Doctor Jones finished.

“They followed any order and were virtually inexhaustible.” Collins sighed.

“And females.” Morgan asked.

“The same thing, but opposite reaction, aggression coupled with arousal and the need to grab the best available man and breed.” Collins put in.

“And how did you determine that?” Nina asked intrigued.

“Well I found it that way, anyway. We were limited in volunteers we could call on.” She laughed.

“We had already determined that it was non lethal.” Jones defended.

“So you can reproduce these pheromones?” Morgan asked.

“Well no, but we have a room full of girls that are literally sweating them and we just collected some and refined it.” Doctor Jones admitted.

“How do we immunize Max Doctor.” Nina wanted to know.

“I’m not sure we can, but I don’t think he’ll have any problem with the new girls after this. The nose spray was the real culprit here. The combination of the pheromones and the super steroids set up a toxic reaction, he was literally out of his mind. If he had kept it up it could have resulted in sever brain damage. He could still have the olfactory nerve severed, but I would bet he likes it after he tries it. He just has to remember he is the dominate one. It only works if it catches them by surprise.” Doctor Jones told all the girls.


“Where did you find that prison you sent me to Nina?” Max complained.

“That was the best place we could find for drying out recovering alcoholics. Did it dry you out Max.” She questioned.

“Oh yes, do you realize how many forms of massage there are. Then there are the natural mineral springs, and natural mineral mud baths, the steam baths, and oh let’s not forget the natural mineral water to drink. I must have some of the cleanest pores in the world thanks to you girls.” Max continued to complain.

“It’s been over a week are you ready to get back in the cage with the tiger Max.” Morgan asked the critical question.

“First you tell me what I did? After I started using that nose spray everything became hazy. I have some vivid nightmares, but very little actual memory of that time.” Max said.

“So are you ready for us to wake up Alfa and have you finish up your interrogation.” Nina broached the subject that was on all our minds.

“You were ... we thought you were ready to go in and tame Alfa, our wicked witch, but you collapsed before you went in. We all knew it was the pheromones so we sent you to that glorified hole for recovering alcoholics. We have since verified that it was the reaction between the nose spray and pheromones that was the problem.” Morgan explained.

“I think I’m back to my old self. Lets go see. This should be fun.” Max chuckled for some reason only known to himself.


“You are not my Master. Must kill not Master. Must kill. Must kill you all. You have no right to be here. Where is here. Why am I talking to you. Why have I not terminated myself. Must escape. Must find Master. No longer remember who Master is. What Master looks like. What Master smells like. What Master tastes like. Must find Master...” Nothing had changed with Wanda, that’s what Max decided to call her.

Knowing the end of her routine Max stepped in.

“Pleasure Unit report!” Max said sharply.

“This in not Pleasure Unit, this is...” She tried to answer.

“Pleasure Unit report! Max said sharply again.

“This unit is malfunctioning Master.” She responded at last.

“You are now Pleasure Unit Wanda and I am your Master.” Max told her using what he hoped was a commanding voice.

“This Unit responds to Master’s reassignment. Unit Wanda awaits further programing Master.” She now stood at attention.

“Wanda what do you remember before I woke you up...” Max started, but Wanda flipped out again.

“Not Master ... Not Master ... must kill...” She started.

<Put her back to sleep ... fast ... faster...”> Max shouted on the link as Wanda tried to strangle him.

“Okay, we missed something there girls.” Max laughed.

“You have to lay her first. Take her in all three holes. We got that when we questioned Snow White a little more.” Nina told Max.

“Oh I can see why I went psycho now girls. Well reset her and lets go again.” Max laughed.

And so she was awakened and started the process again, but this time when they got to...

“This Unit responds to Master’s reassignment. Unit Wanda awaits further programing Master.” She now stood at attention. Max responded.

“Assume the position Wanda.” Max commanded, and Wanda assumed the dog position. Face on the floor, arms folded, and ass in the air actually wagging.

“Ok minions I can, I think anyway, that I’m competent to handle the first hole, but what do I do about holes number 2, and 3.” Max laughingly inquired. It was former cheerleader Paula that came to our rescue.

“Well first we need a good female lubricant to start off. Hey after my first time I tried to spare myself anymore unnecessary pain Max. If your going to have to do it anyway, learn to do it right was my motto back then. Now the anus, that puckered hole back there can stretch to accommodate a penis and the alimentary canal doesn’t really mind the intrusion. Note though that the two different channels work totally differently. The alimentary canal is busy pushing everything out. On the other hand the pussy is trying to pull it in. The pussy muscles can be trained to do tricks...” Morgan butted in.

“What kind of tricks Paula.” Morgan wanted to know.

“Take it up on your own time.” Max grumbled.

“ ... but I don’t think alimentary muscles can be trained.” Paula continued her lecture.

“Usually I would recommend a good enema to wash out the bowels before the act, it saves on everyone’s embarrassment I learned the hard way. You also need to insert a good butt plug at least 12 hours prior to the act to stretch the ring muscle, but I can see that everybody is impatient, ha, ha.” Paula laughed at our obvious embarrassment.

“Oh, by the way, you might want to try a little hypnosis. I know it works well to control pain during child birth and deliver, maybe it could relax the ring and control the pain. Hey, it’s worth a try.” Paula finished in her cute Texas twang.

“Should I hypnotize her before or after I fuck her?” Max pondered.

“Your asking us?” Morgan responded.

“Not really. She’ll be more relaxed and receptive after a good fuck,” Max reasoned out loud.

All this time Wanda had continued to wait. Max discovered that she was sopping wet and ready. More than ready really. He reminded himself that he needed to hydrate him and her after this.

I don’t know what everybody was expecting, but I don’t think it was her passing out and falling over sideways onto the carpet. I was monitoring her and she was ok. Evidently she had to internalize her new instructions. Four hours latter on the dot she woke back up and I informed everyone. It was time for the anal fuck. We had lubed her up and inserted a BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend), which kept falling out, to prepare her. Max was going to try hypnosis now.

“This one, designated Wanda awaits Master’s instructions.” Wanda voiced from her standing position.

“Wanda sit in the chair.” Max motioned to the chair Nina had placed beside Wanda. Wanda sat facing Max in his chair. Next Morgan pulled up another chair and placed a lit candle on it. Wanda didn’t seem to even notice, her eyes were glued to Max’s eyes. Maybe he had missed a bet not using them.

<Can she hear us Fred.> Max asked.

<Not if I don’t want her to.> Fred answered back.

<Girls you can all watch, but you are not to participate. You are all to stay awake. Is that understood?> Max started off.

“Yes Max.” Came back from all the gathered girls. Max was not comfortable with the situation, but had agreed to be open minded about the new experience. It wouldn’t have been so bad if Paula hadn’t been the one to suggest she might be willing to try it again with Max and hypnosis. She seemed to remember this one time she had done it, and liked it almost as much as the first time she had sex with Frank Jones in the back seat of his father’s car after junior high graduation prom, I seem to remember it, she stated with conviction in her distinctive Texas drawl. I’ve created a monster Max grumbled to himself.

“Wanda I want you to look at the candle flame.” Max started by holding the candle in front of her to get her attention. When he was sure he had her attention he placed it back on the chair. At that point he began the script he had studied on a web site called Storiesonline.net.

“Watch the flame Wanda as it flickers and dances before you. Let it pull you into the center. Become one with the flame.” Max droned.

“Your eyelids are heavy ... your eyes are so tired ... closing over your tired eyes ... you don’t want to fight it Wanda ... just sink deep and deeper.” Max droned on and on.

Finally she was asleep and most of the other girls were still awake.

<Wake up the girl next to you and we’ll continue.> Max laughed at Paula.

“Wanda assume the position.” Max started off as Wanda assumed the dog at Max’s feet again.

“Wanda do you know what I have to do next.” Max asked.

“Take my second hole Master,” she answered simply.

“Are you ok with that Wanda.” Max asked.

“This unit has no choice Master.” She answered.

“Wanda I want you to enjoy this. I want you to remember this with pleasure whenever you think back on it. Can you do that for me Wanda.” Max instructed her.

“Yes Master, Wanda will always think of it with pleasure.” She stated and looked like she smiled.

“I’m going to start preparing your hole now. I’m going to rub in some lotion now. It’s going to be warm and pleasant and smell of coconuts. From now on anytime you smell this you will remember this.” Max instructed.

Using first one finger to start, he was finally able to work in two fingers.

“Relax your muscles Wanda, think of pleasure.” Max directed her.

Finally he was able to get two opposing fingers in it to stretch the ring of muscle apart. Judging her to be ready Max gave her some last instructions and prepared himself to thrust into her when he felt other hands on his exposed manhood and found Paula on one side and Nancy on the other applying more lube. Max looked at them questionably?

“We thought we’d help Master”. They both laughed.

“Oh it’s Master now?” Max laughed.

“I guess it always was Master.” They both giggled as they played with Max’s stiff cock.

“As I push in Wanda you’ll feel nothing but pleasure. Pleasure that you deserve. Pleasure that you will always deserve.” Max was about to thrust when both Paula and Nancy squeezed his cock stopping him.

“AND!” Max demanded.

“You have not once told her that she’s your Goddess. Not once!” Paula and Nancy accused me.

“Do you think it’ll make any difference to her.” Max questioned.

“We know it did with us and she’s going to be a sister so do it right Max.” Paula told him. So Max did his instructions over including the My Goddess part.” Maybe they were right. Maybe there was a Goddess in there just waiting to come out. He could hope.

Once again when Max shot his load into her she passed out. This time the girls covered her with a blanket. As we all waited former corporal Fay Fry announced that she had found the answer to Max’s quandary. She showed us a picture of a ring gag rig and even had a video of it in use.

She doesn’t look like she’s enjoying it everybody commented. Well it did come from a web site that advertised itself as “Torture in the Dungeon”. Max decide to take it on faith that I could keep her from biting his hangee down part off.

This time when she woke up you could tell Max owned her. Max put her in a light trance and calling her his Goddess, and receiving pleasure from giving. He also surprised all of us too.

“Wanda, when you were a little girl you liked pudding with your supper didn’t you?” Max asked.

“Yes” she mumbled around his cock.

“What was your most favorite flavor Wanda? Max asked.

“Banana pudding.” She finally paused in her work to answer.

“When I com in your mouth it will taste just like Banana pudding, it will always taste like Banana pudding from now on. You will always enjoy the taste and want more. You will never get enough.” Max finished, as she resumed her ministrations to his cock.

“And where did you get that one.” Fay wanted to know.

“While you were all studying rape and torture I was reading up on hypnosis and mind control on storiesonline.net.” Max shot back.

“Besides that, don’t you think that was kind of cruel. If I’m right you Mister Smarty Pants just created an addiction in her for your com. She will always want it and never get enough, and you don’t even like blow jobs. Am I right girls.” Morgan asked.

“Hey, that’s right he refuses every time I offer. Wow, that line, “you will always enjoy the taste and want more. You will never get enough.”, is really going to screw up her head Max.” Sharon put in.

“So I’ll remove it already.” Max conceded defeat.

“Wait and see how it works out. She’s not one of us yet. This gives Max a hold on her. Something she has to have and a reason to stay close to Max, but you better not try addicting me to your sperm, Master or no Master, Max.” Morgan let everybody know how she felt about it.


Under Hypnosis she remembered her name was Jean Short, she was 15 and lived with her family in Nebraska. The last thing she remembered was waking to the bus stop to go to school. We checked it out and found that indeed a Jean Short was missing from Nebraska, an Amber Alert was even issued six months ago. The only problem was that not even the fingerprints matched the girl we had.

The picture on the flier was not our girl. She was also taller, weighed more, and was a natural red head. At first Max and the others wanted to argue that somebody in the police department had deliberately substituted the wrong information for a bribe. I certainly couldn’t rule that out going by Max’s past experience, but I found it more likely that the girl’s appearance had been changed. After all I can do the same thing. I also pointed out that except for minor differences these 11 girls were almost identical. Something the other girls hadn’t noticed before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.