Valkyrie Don't Cry - Cover

Valkyrie Don't Cry

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Plot; Mature man meets up with young immature girl out to revenge her Father's death. They inadvertently become linked with god like entity. Form group with other beautiful girls and discover Father's death wasn't as it should be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Anal Sex  

“I tracked down who killed your parents. The police know, but there’s nothing they can do about it. They are strictly just killers for hire. Hell they even work for the cops some times, that’s really why they’re still out there. I had one of our agents, a low level informer, to approach them and question them about the job...” Morgan was briefing us on her investigation.

“Was that all it was ... a job ... just a fucking job!” Nina cried and buried her face in Max’s chest.

“To everybody but you it was just another job ... Anyway they were willing to talk and give names if the price was right. I authorized the Agent to negotiate. Gave him some black site money and sent him in. He was wearing a NSA wire and tracking unit. He was giving me the names when everything went off line.” Morgan paused.

“And” Max asked.

“Now there’s a crater where there was an old abandoned warehouse.” Morgan laughed.

<You’ve got more than that.> Fred interjected.

“Max hasn’t asked me with a pretty please.” She laughed.

“Okay pretty please.” Max shot back.

“Do you know what a kinetic energy weapon is Nina ... well we have some. They’re up there in low geostable orbits, and they’re called Archangel. A rod, a simple piece of tungsten steel, is just dropped from orbit and does all that damage, no fallout, just a nice clean boom. It doesn’t even exist officially, and somebody used it to wipe out these low level thugs because they were mentioning names on a NSA tight line. They have even eliminated the NSA agent who they think authorized the tight line. Nina what was your father into.” Morgan demanded.

“Honest Morgan we don’t know.” Max told her. “Maybe it’s something to do with the flash drives we got from the bank.” He said thinking fast.

“I had forgotten about them. Maybe your right.” Morgan turned on her heels and left.

<Morgan is worried. Evidently somebody has dedicated a super computer just to monitor our own highly encrypted intelligence lines. Our lines Max. They were high enough up the food chain that they could authorize the use of Archangel in mere minutes, and erase the agent they thought was responsible ... in mere minutes Max. Just for dropping a couple of names on the air. Do you realize how impossible that is in a democratic republic bureaucracy like the United States. Not weeks, or hours, just mere minutes.> Fred elaborated.


Days latter Morgan was, back not to discuss the project, but to get her time with Max. She had thought it over and she was ready to try the whole My Goddess thing this time. We left the girls to their on devices and retired to my little corner of the hanger. What did the world do before they invented portable walls. Walls that you can jump up and look over, ha, ha. Lieutenant Pat of the Air Police had managed to find us a whole warehouse full of office walls and king size mattresses, and in no time we all had our, for lack of a better term, rooms and sleeping arrangements set up.

Since that original night the girls had tried it with two and even three girls at once. Two could be fun, but three was just too many elbows and assholes to deal with Max told the girls, and for once they agreed. So after a meal brought from the Officer’s Mess, Max and Morgan retired for the might to Max’s room. His bed consisted of eight king size mattresses in a double layer, the girls were calling it the Play Pen, “Max’s Play Pen”.

Instead of dildoes, vibrators, egg vibrators, nipple clamps and the other paraphernalia littering the girls quarters, all Max had was peanut butter, honey, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup and preserves, fig preserves and a wide selection of crackers and cookies, including Gram Crackers. Nina had tried to get him to switch to what the English call biscuits but he honestly couldn’t see or taste a difference. It tended to get very messy in the Play Pen. Sure every individual mattress had a fitted cover. Sure he threw a super sized comforter on, but how do you keep the mattresses together. Eve’s father had a moving business and Eve had always helped him. She said it was simple just use ratcheting lashing straps around the edge of the bed, and our problem was solved. No more single mattress sliding off on it’s own at the wrong time allowing a knee or elbow to hit the hard cold concrete floor.

Max now had triggers implanted in all the girls, but the girls insisted on the full induction on their night. In fact some of the girls had gone online to study what was available, and now they made their demands for other techniques to be used on them known.

Eve liked the real metronome, she found one that even had a bright flashing LED on the swinging bar and a variable volume control on the tick-tock. Kim bought a cheap gold pocket watch and fake gold chain on EBay. Jet settled on a pen light. Fay used her red laser pointer. Morgan not to be outdone had one of the government labs make up a pen light that had four LED’s, red, white, blue, and green. You could also adjust it’s rate of flash and intensity. Nina insisted she liked the mystery of Max’s choice whatever it was.

On the fourth week Paula and the air crew presented Max with an early 1860 Patek Philippe yellow gold pocket watch and 12 carat yellow gold chain complete with T bar, fob and wax sealer. They explained that the seal was used to seal letters in the old days. A hot glob of wax was dropped on the envelope and the seal pressed into it. As on the pocket crests of the suits they had worn to Mexico the new seal was a M and S, over a large P, standing for property of Maximillian Sulivan. Max asked them what the occasion was and they reminded him that it was his birthday, he was now 40. Asked how they knew they showed him his Facebook account profile that congratulated him on his birthday.


Anyway back to Morgan and her visit to the Play Pen. Max chose to use Eve’s metronome and have Morgan sit in his computer chair with him seated behind her. He lead her up and down deepening the trance for a full 30 minutes telling her how much she loved being in trance and how she deserved that pleasure. Finally he got to the worship of the Goddess part.

Did you know that the tongue is one of the most sensitive organs of the body. There are also a lot of chemical reactions going on in the saliva, plus the surface of the tongue acts like a rasp on bare unprotected skin. Where as the cunt produces it’s own lubrication the nipples and breasts are unprotected as any new nursing mother soon learns. If you are not careful a tongue can actually take off a layer of delicate skin, so it’s important to be gentle while having your feast. It’s also good to have a shower handy for afterward, because some girls nipples are more sensitive than others. In our case the Hanger had a large Hazmat shower in the corner. It could hold three or four of us at once easily, as we had found out that first night. Of course it didn’t have the women’s favorite soft-soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and other odds and ends, which the girls couldn’t live without and soon fixed.

So after Max tranced her, he made his suggestions about what she would feel, and brought her back out of it. This time she was to be his banquet table. Tonight was too be honey night for Morgan.

“I’m poring honey on your mouth, the hollow of your throat, the deep valley between your amazing breasts, on your puffy nipples, now down your luscious belly to the Mound of Venus between your legs. When I get there with my tongue you will be ready to be properly worshiped My Goddess. Until I get there you will be unable to move or cum. Only when I get there can you cum Morgan.” With that Max started licking. First the mouth, with her own tongue playing with his tongue and licking honey too. Him feeding her bites of the fig preserves on small bits of cookie. Then down her neck and up the side of her right breast, then the left, then both nipples. Then more figs and cookies. Then around and round each nipple until she was moaning and panting for breath. She was almost ready to pass out by this point. At that moment Max paused.

“Are you ready Morgan. Can you feel it?” Max teased.

“Yes, Oh yes.” She panted.

“We’re almost there, but remember that you can only cum when I allow you to.” And he started trailing his tongue down her belly stopping just short of the neatly trimmed patch of auburn hair between her out stretched legs each time. After keeping this up for awhile he finally allowed her release.

“Cum for me Morgan.” As she gyrated, and jumped about on the bed Max continued to lick.

“Finally we get to the chewy cream filled center Morgan.” Max teased. With that his fingers widened her neither lips to allow his tongue entrance. As his face approached those gates she cummed on his face squirting her love juice all over him. After the fifth time she did this Max moved back and prepared to fuck her.

Following the same script as with Paula, Max prepared her for the pleasure she would receive and always deserve as his Goddess. Rather than entering her in missionary fashion he had her roll over and assume the doggy position. Parting her cheeks and positioning his erect cock he tentatively stroked forward. When it slid in effortlessly he thrust forward until he bottomed out and she grunted. At that point he started a slow steady pumping rhythm, only speeding up as he neared his own climax. After two more like the first he woke Morgan feeling alive and refreshed for their shower and trip to bed. He would question her tomorrow because he was tired, even if she wasn’t.

Normally she would just go to sleep, but tonight she wanted to talk. Max himself was not 20 or feeling alive and refreshed. In fact he was feeling down right depressed over turning 40, so he gave her a choice, go sleep with the other girls or get tranced and go to sleep. She went visiting.

<If this keeps up I’m going to have to have one of the girls trance me where I’ll feel that good.> Max grumbled to Fred as he waited for sleep to catch up to his body.


“First I ran the tape back and went over everything, and I mean everything even background noise and different frequencies. There were two names mentioned, and something else. The names were a Martin Samson and Larry Black, and a Meltek or something. I ran the three names through the computer, but avoided any NSA connections. I just used the social media and used a good VPN this time, if they took out Jamaica who would miss it...” Max interrupted Morgan.

“Hey I took a cruse ship down there and liked it.” Max put in.

“Samson and Black are pretty common names, but I think they are two graduates of MIT specializing in medical device development. Both hold patens on several devices. Several are connected to the Cochlear Hearing Implants, and some others are connected to devices that tried to eliminate or at least reduce seizures in Epilepsy victims. I also skimmed some of their published articles trying to figure out where they were headed.”

“Anyway they just dropped off the face of the Earth ten years ago and haven’t published anything since. As for Meltek I couldn’t find anything.”

“Using another expendable cutout I’ve sent in a DEA snitch to continue the investigation, but this time she’s on her own. That means that somebody is going to have to go down there and find out what she discovers in a week or so.”

“I’ve put together a Working Paper on the Epilepsy and Cochlear Hearing Implants that anybody can pick up latter. Right now I’ll start my lecture, beginning with Epileptic Seizures, specifically what is refereed to in medical circles as Myoclonic Seizures. As we all know the human brain relies on electrical signals to run it. When those signals to the nerves become scrambled a person’s brain starts acting strangely, and as a result they act strange. They may start to move uncontrollably, or even hear, see, feel, taste, or smell nonexistent things. A lot of research is being done, but the VNS (Vagus Nerve Surgical Device) is the best we have to treat it with right now. The device consists of a generator about the size of a matchbox that is surgically implanted just under the skin below the person’s clavicle, wires from the generator are strung up under the skin to the patient’s neck where they are wrapped around the left vagus nerve at the base of the carotid sheath. There the bare electrodes deliver electrical impulses to the vagus nerve cluster.”

“Once successfully implanted, the generator sends electric impulses to the vagus nerve at regular intervals. Note the left vagus nerve is used because the right can produce a cardiac arrest, AKA heart attack. The “dose” administered by the device needs to be set and adjusted from time to time so a magnetic wand is used to send coded pulses to the chip. All the parameters of the device can be adjusted, current, frequency, pulse width, and duty cycle are adjustable.”

“I want you all to note that some of these people’s work patens and published papers dealt with a “Wearable Device “. These devices I have been able to learn involve transcutaneous stimulation and didn’t require surgery. These devices generated electrical impulses that were targeted at the aurical (ear), and at certain other points where it branches off the vagus nerve and passes close to the surface of the skin. They reported some success in the treatment of what they termed “resistant major depressive disorder” what ever that is? There is no ... I repeat, NO papers or reports on what RMDD really is. After this they both went dark and disappeared.”

“I think there is a connection between this Wearable Device they were working on and a Cochlear Implant. A CI is a surgically implanted neuroprosthetic device that provides a sense of sound to a person with severe to profound sensorineural hearing loss. The Cochlear Implants bypass the normal acoustic hearing process, replacing it with electric hearing. Namely, the sound sensation comes from the sound waves that are converted to electric signals which go directly to the auditory nerve itself. The brain adapts to this new mode of hearing. It literally teaches itself to hear. Eventually it can interpret the electric signals as sound and finally as speech.”

“The implant has two main components. The external component, the sound processor, microphones, electronics that include DSP chips, battery, and a coil which transmits a signal to the implant across the skin. The inside component, the actual implant, has a coil to receive signals, electronics, and an array of electrodes which are placed directly into the cochlea itself. The cochlear nerve then sends them directly to the brain itself.” She paused before going on.

“Now this is what I have learned about the smuggling route, well routes really. It starts at Acapulco works itself up to Tijuana, TJ, then to San Diego and LA. That’s one, another goes up through San Luis, to Yuma Arizona and winds up in Nevada. Most of it is straight forward. Dope here, farm workers there, a better grade of prostitute from over here. Everything is normal, well normal for things like this, until you get to one group of deliveries.”

“They pick up drugs from UCLA and USC and deliver them to the Mexican town of La Libertad. I think it’s drugs, my contact is afraid to mess with the sealed package because of what happened to his predecessor after a seal was damaged. La Libertad is a little town half way down the coast of the Sea of Cortez. I hired a local private detective by phone to find out who picked them up and where they were delivered. They wound up on a little private island near the island of Barja. The island is named San Yeque and is very, very private, like electrified fence private. They even have armed uniformed guards and speed boat patrols. I made discreet inquires and NO BODY want’s to even know anything about them.”

“I did find out something else from my detective for free, which should tell you something. There is a steady stream of young, well my detective described them as under age girls, going into the island, and as far as he could find out none ever came out. Neither him nor the people he talked to liked it, but the locals that had complained to the local Federalizes suffered terrible accidents, so nobody complains anymore. He thought I was working for some rag like the National Inquirer and hoped I could do something about it.”

“I think that San Yeque is our common denominator. I think that there is a ultra top secret project going on on that island.” Morgan stopped and stepped back, waiting for somebody to ask questions.

“Your implying that they are ... are ... are getting rid of these girls? Killing them?” Paula spoke up.

“They can’t get away with a thing like that ... well can they Max.” Sweet Eve questioned.

“I’ve always wondered Eve. I drive by the State Highway crews and see them feed a whole tree into their commercial shredder and wonder. I mean the only one that I know of that was caught was convicted by DNA.” Max answered.

“No Corpus Delicti counselor.” Morgan laughed.

“Well if you shredded them directly into the ocean, and then used a pressure sprayer to wash it down, it would be really hard to get a conviction.” Max said.

“And what does any of this have to do with me killing Danny Gigliona. That’s all I want to do!” Nina all but raved at us. “Why do I have to wait!”

“All of which brings us back to you, the Vasquez family, and those USB drives. I have just hacked their encryption, and I think you’ll want to see this Nina before we go on.” Morgan held out her touch pad computer tablet.

“We have no secrets here Morgan tell everybody what’s on them.” Nina irritably answered.

“Okay but you asked for it. Your father was connected to the Meltek Project. It was set up on San Yeque fourteen years ago. Your father handled the Mexican Government, Martin Samson, and Larry Black did the science, and Jonathan Striker and Melvin Bush handled the surgery. Danny Gigliona is trying to cut himself in now.” Morgan took up where she left off.

“The Meltek Project was ... is ... well could be a joint US and Japanese project derived from Samson and Black’s research and Japanese micro-miniaturization. The real power behind all of it is something called CAT, and no I haven’t got clearance for that. In fact I don’t think the President himself has clearance for CAT, it’s like the voice of God or something.” Morgan laughed.

“Anyway at first Samson and Black turned out brainwashed agents, but pretty soon somebody in CAT saw a need they could fill. At that time they started providing bodies to spec. Hector, your father, was their main front man...” Nina interrupted.

“I don’t believe you, My Father would never...” Morgan put her foot down.

“Just sit down little girl and listen you spoiled little brat...” Morgan was interrupted by Max.

“Aren’t you being a little hard on her Morgan?” Max questioned.

“No! I’m not Daddy Max, she’s going to listen to the truth even if I have to hold her down and paddle her myself.” By this time Nina was in Max’s lap balling.

“Now where were we? At this time Nina’s mother Terrisa was 32 and as far as dear Hector was concerned she was over the hill. I understand from his diary that Black offered to do your mother, but your father wanted one of the newer deluxe models. So your mother was murdered Nina. You was 10 and under foot so he got rid of you as soon as he could at 12. Your stepmother was a poor brainwashed slut, they actually lowered her IQ to make her that poor simpering thing you knew.” Morgan paused and looked out over her audience defiantly before continuing.

“Before the explosion was the first time Nina had been invited home for the Christmas Holiday in eight years. She was overjoyed. Daddy was finally going to give her some fatherly love and attention. Hector in his diary says that when he got your Christmas card and saw how beautiful you had become he wanted you. His exact words were, “She looks exactly like her beautiful mother, I have to have her”. He had already made reservations for you on the island, and was going to turn you into a thing like your stepmother. The luckiest thing that ever happened to you was getting in that fight with your stepmother and walking out.” Morgan finished.


After Nina ran out of the Hangar we were all worried, but in a few hours she was back. She asked Morgan for her computer tablet and locked herself in Max’s Play Pen. Finally, hours later, she moved one of the wall sections back, that was the door. Max went to her and just held her for what seemed hours.

Nina was devastated. At first she didn’t want to believe, but finally after reading all the records she was convinced.

“Oh Max, I’ve been looking at this whole thing through rose colored glasses. My father never loved me, he was a monster.” She cried into Max’s shoulder.

“Nina your my first true love. I know your heart and soul and you know mine. I know Morgan hurt you, but it had to be done. We all have our duties. I’m not saying we’re not going to kill Gigliona, but lets be sure it’s for the right reasons. Gigliona may have had good reasons to want your father dead.” Max rubbed her back and tried to soothe her.

“Knock. Knock. Can I come in.” Morgan asked from outside the open door.

“Yes.” Nina sat up and answered.

“I’ve found out a little bit more about why your father was killed Princess. Gigliona was trying to muscle his way into acquiring girls...” Nina interrupted her.

“I don’t care Morgan. The father ... no ... the man I knew died ... ceased to exist. My mother was murdered and the woman ... no child, well my stepmother anyway, who I hated was a victim, and I never knew my grandmother at all. I had all that anger ... that hate ... and all these codes, and skills and a purpose and now I’m empty. Where do I go now? What do I do?” She questioned Morgan.

“What do you mean little girl? Did CAT just disappear? Did Gigliona just disappear? Did their victims just disappear? I don’t think so. Your the one with that Bushido, “the way of warriors” code and all that crap. Did you ever watch that movie 49 Ronin, where these disgraced Masterless Samurai are trying to redeem their House’s honor and win an honorable death. Is that what you want Princess a honorable death?” Morgan paused giving Nina time to answer.

“What do you want me to do?” Nina finally asked, well really pleaded.

“I want you to do what you were born to do. What you were breed and trained to do. What everything in you tells you to do. Lead us Princess. Vanquish the villains, help the weak, free the slaves. Could anything be simpler?” Morgan stated the obvious.

“Thank you Morgan.” Nina said simply, and lay back, shut her eyes and went peacefully to sleep curled up to Max who held and rocked her for the rest of the night.


A week latter we were in Vegas to see Danny Gigliona and find out his story. Morgan thought she knew it, but Max wanted a full trial before he would sanction the execution. Danny G as he was known to all his employees, made it a habit to eat lunch in his reserved corner of the dinning room. Max used his courthouse connections to get an appointment, and this was it. As Max stepped into the room he knew he was being scanned and there was a metal detector at work in the door frame. Max approached the table and offered his hand. Danny G ignored the outstretched hand and motioned him to a chair.

“What are you really here for Counselor” Danny G asked.

“I have been retained to look into the deaths of the Vasquez family in Mexico Mister Gigliona.” Max said.

“Never heard of them ... you can leave now.” Gigliona waived Max away.

“I’m not finished Mister Gigliona.” Max laughed.

“Julio, show mister smart mouth out.” Danny G directed his bodyguard who continued to stand like a statue.

“Julio is a little tied up right now. He has been injected with a small amount of a neurotoxin derived from a small South American tree frog. Right now he is just frozen, he can hear everything we’re saying, he just can’t move ... or speak. A little more and he will quite breathing, which I am told is a very unpleasant death. Now where were we.” Max began his script. As Gigliona started to rise to run Max continued.

“You will not get a foot Mister Gigliona, of course the dose you get will not effect your tongue at all.” Max stated with more confidence than he really felt.

Sitting back down, or really collapsing back into his seat Danny G admitted defeat.

“Is this a hit.” He asked, resigned to his fate. “Have you come back to finish the job Consigliere.” He asked in a contrite way now.

“No, I haven’t, but if the answers displease my client ... benefactor you may be punished, but that will be after sentence is passed.” Max stated. “We know that you contracted with the group that blew up the Vasquez Estate. By the way your contractors are deceased, so your not protecting them. What we want to know is why, and keep in mind that we know about the island of San Yeque, and the other things too.” Max stated.

“Okay I have a string of whore houses. I have this regular customer that is a little kinky. Well a lot kinky really. Anyway he tells me about these girls that he’s banging at this other whore house. How they’ve so much better than mine. Well I investigate and find that the man controlling all this is this Mexican greaser Hector Vasquez. This guy seems to be able to supply as many whores as you need and they will do anything. I mean anything Councilor. Do you know how rare that is today Councilor. A woman that will do anything, and don’t talk back today? Unheard of! So I want to get some, and I start asking for introductions, and this big black guy all in black leather shows up. I mean even this black trench coat, like that feller in that Blade movie wears. I mean he shows up and comes directly to me. He wants to know who all I’ve told all this to, and I tell him that nobody pushes Danny G around in his own casino. I tell him get out and, direct Jack and Ed to remove his ugly black ass to the alley and leave him with a reminder not to insult somebody in his own house. Well thirty minutes latter he’s back, as dapper as ever, and nobody has seen Jack and Ed since. You get it Consigliere, he disappeared them, ha, ha. Well I tell him everything he wants to know after that. I mean I ain’t stupid, I can see the writing on the wall. So when I get through he reminds me of my links to El Salvador, the Sandanestas and Contras, even the Shining Path people and other things. Then he tells me that I’m to arrange the removal of this Hector Vasquez and gives me a date for it to happen on, even what time. Man I do it, and just pray (he crosses himself) that I don’t get another visit. I haven’t talked to anybody Consigliere honest. Are you one of them? Are you here to finish it?” Gigliona finished babbling.

“No Mister Gigliona you can forget that this conversation ever happened. If we hear that you have developed ... how to put this, “diarrhea of the mouth” about our conversation you will suffer a very painful heart attack. We can reach out and touch you where ever you are Mister Gigliona. This conversation never happened kapish.“ Max finished and moved his chair back preparing to leave.

“And Julio?” Gigliona questioned. Max checked his Rolex.

“Right now he is as stiff as a board, You might want to tilt him over and lay him flat on his back ... after I’ve left of course. He should come out of it in another forty five minutes. Have a nice day Mister Gigliona.” And with that Max rose a left.


<Did he tell the truth.> Nina demanded.

<Yes, Mister Gigliona considers himself to be living under a death sentence. He is just waiting for the blade to drop. He’s even contemplated suicide Nina.> Fred confirmed.

<He’s still resposible.> Nina stated flatly.

“But he didn’t want to Nina. He didn’t enjoy it, he was forced to do it.” Max reminded her.

<Mister Gigliona had no choice Nina, and we are still trying to get a handle on who or what this CAT is, Mister Gigliona may be a link that we can eventually use.> Fred laughed.

<Okay, Okay he lives ... for now.> Nina conceded, rising from the last table she was cleaning in her hotel waitress uniform twenty five feet away from Max and Gigliona. It had been the dart from her blowgun, a simple plastic straw, that froze Julio. It is the things we ignore, the things that become invisible in our everyday lives that get us killed one of her instructors had lectured her.


We had a starting point the island of San Yeque. Normally Morgan would just reassign an over head satellite to surveil it. In 48 hours we would know everything that went on in or out of there. I know people don’t think we can see through concrete, but that’s a myth we encourage. The truth is from space you can even use the Gamma Radiation naturally passing through the earth to peek at your target. Of course looking straight down you can’t see the tag numbers. For that kind of detail you need one of the new drones.

Have you ever caught a flash in the evening sun out of the corner of your eye. Your peripheral vision processing what your eye catches, but when you look nothing is there that you can see. Well that might be one of out ghost drones. Manta shaped bags of light clear plastic filled with hydrogen gas, consisting of flexible solar cells, electric driven props, and high resolution cameras. Circling around up there like buzzards, so far up that you can’t really see them. They get the faces, the tag numbers, and the other details.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.