Valkyrie Don't Cry - Cover

Valkyrie Don't Cry

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Plot; Mature man meets up with young immature girl out to revenge her Father's death. They inadvertently become linked with god like entity. Form group with other beautiful girls and discover Father's death wasn't as it should be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Anal Sex  

For the last three months Max had been working out of his office avoiding Nina and the other girls in their skimpy school girl uniforms at the hanger. Now that the estate was settled it was time to visit Mexico and inspect the safety deposit boxes.

For the trip Max wanted to charter a jet, but Morgan had other ideals. She drew up paperwork to make us a team of DEA Agents on a covert mission to Mexico, she even had badges and ID’s waiting at the gate of the San Diego Airport along with other items that would not have made it through regular airport security. Their ride, waiting on the military side of the airport, was an old C130 Super Hercules wide body military transport fitted out for a general and his staff. Since it was Marine they even had a Captain and 1st Lieutenant as pilots and two BAM corporals to wait on us.

Max got a little flack when he refereed to the Marine women as BAMs in front of the girls. He had been able to talk the girls out of wearing their school girl uniforms to the airport. Right now they were wearing sheik hand made custom tailored three peace navy blue women’s business suits with tight slacks. He had talked the girls out of the matching short pleated skirts. They were made exclusively by Semone of Balboa. The suits were complete with school ties and some kind of large emblem embroidered on the left coat pocket. If Max had paid more attention he would have noticed that the emblem was a M and S over a large P. It stood for Property of Max Sulivan and was thought up by Nina and Morgan together.

Eve innocently wanted to know what a BAM was and the 32 year old Captain overheard.

“And what was you mister in the Corp., a damn private? I’ve worked hard to get these railroad tracks in this man’s army, and now to be called a BAM by a piss ant chauvinistic bastard like you. You come into my house mister with this group of under age school girls and refer to me and my people as ‘Broad Assed Marines’. Does my ass look broad to you mister!” She lambasted Max. “I can’t hear you mister?”

“No Mam.” Max came to attention and found himself wanting to salute.

“Well I hope not mister.” She finished and went forward.

“Sorry Max we didn’t know.” Morgan lamented after she left.

“We’ll fix everything before we leave.” Kim and Jet confided to Max.

“I don’t need anymore, whatever you are girls...” Max started.

“You can never have too many contacts Sir.” Sweet Eve put in.


Well so much for dressing the girls conservatively. It went the same way at the bank. Yes they knew that Max was Nina’s guardian and it was so nice of him to bring his family along for a vacation while he was down here on business. By the way where is your wife? Max was about to deny that he had a wife, when Morgan cut him off.

“Mom is checking us all into the hotel Sir.” Morgan lied through her teeth with a straight face.

<It’s better to give him something he’s expecting and can work with Max.> she laughed on our private channel.

Box number one was the father’s and contained more papers about his investigations and a lot of one tera byte hardened military grade USB flash drives. Drives that we were going to have to go over later. The second box was the family’s, and contained stocks, bonds, treasury notes, certificates of deposit, and gold coins. The third box was the grandmother’s cash, and the forth was the family jewels. We cleaned out the boxes and Morgan took charge of the stainless steel attaché case we had brought along for the purpose.

The bank manager wanted to talk to us about opening an account, but we declined, saying we would have to look over what we had before we could make an informed decision. He then gave us his card and asked us to contact him before we left for the States, and that he looked forward to meeting Max’s wife.

<He knows.> the Voice informed us all.

<He knows what?> Max answered back turning a deep red, and the girls sniggling behind their hands.

<He has had the local criminal cartel investigate you and they know there is no Mrs Maximillian Sulivan. He, well they, just think your an old Americano pervert taking advantage of sweet young innocent Nina and looting her fortune. They think your having sex with all of them.> the Voice laughed.

<We wish?> came back from the girls amid giggles behind their hands. All the girls. If Max could have gotten any redder, or could have absolutely disappeared, he would have.

<He’s about to offer you the use of his limousine to the hotel. They intend to rob you, and since you have no real money they intend to just kill you outright Max. They intend to ransom the girls, and then sell them to one of their houses anyway.> the Voice continued to elaborate.

<Then we just won’t get in the car.> Max positively stated.

<That’s not an option.> both the Voice and Morgan started. <We take it.> Morgan stated flatly.

<And why would we want to do that?> the rest of us wanted to know.

<Because that damn limo is a veritable tank.> Morgan laughed. <Kim do you think you can take out the driver?>

< If I can get close I have some drugged pins that’ll put him to sleep in seconds. I’ve just been itching to use them ever since Nina insisted I learn to use them. You know I’ve got some tipped with Viagra too Max.> and they all laughed.

<Then you get to ride shotgun up front with the driver. We take him before he can take us. Do unto others before they can do unto you is my motto today ladies. Now the only question is do we go to the hotel or back to the airport.> Morgan asked.

<Can we go back to the airport? Isn’t our ride gone?> Max asked the obvious.

<No I recruited them on the long flight down here, and Morgan directed them to make some excuse and stay available here.> the Voice finished.

<I told you.> Morgan smirked. <And Max I’m old enough to be your mother, even your grandmother for that matter. Maybe you could work on a mother incest fixation to match some of these Daddy fixations of the other girls.> she laughed as the other girls blushed and turned red this time, hiding their faces.

<Me I’m just horny as Hell, and I will personally use my poisoned pins on you myself Max if you don’t fuck me when we get back to the plane. I’ve waited long enough.> Jet boasted as the other girls squirmed and fidgeted.

So when the limo pulled up the bank made a great show of escorting us all to the limo, Kim made an issue about riding in back with this group of over sexed freaks. She then begged to ride up front. Finally the bank manager agreed and off we went. In less than a block one of the girls freighted being sick and had the driver pull over and stop. As soon as we were at a complete stop he was unconscious and laying on the curb. After that it was an uneventful ride to the airport and our ride home. As far as I know that limo is still in the hanger under the tarp. with the tags removed and as far as I know nobody has inquired about it.

Since the plane was fueled and prepped, we only had to file the flight plan to be on our way. I wanted to go back to San Diego. The Girls voted for Twenty Nine Palms, the stumps, but Morgan surprised us all by choosing March Air Force Base.

“Why.” I wanted to know.

“They have a hanger we can use, they can upgrade our electronics, and lastly they have better living quarters Max. And besides I have already requisitioned everything we’ll need.” She laughed.

So March and Riverside, California it was.


“Now lets get this straight. You girls are going to rape me if I don’t do all of you first. Even you Captain Ovonavich?” I questioned, after we took up lodging in our new hanger/home.

“Yes Sir the Voice has explained that only you can truly satisfy us now. I’m sorry that I criticized you about calling us BAMs...” Max cut her off.

“No Paula, can I call you Paula?” she nodded and Max went on, “You were right, the other Marines called you women BAMs and I never stopped to think how or what it meant to you. I never meant it to be disrespectful, and may I say that you have a beautiful posterior Paula.” I apologized.

“I was too thinned skinned Sir. I thought you were taking advantage of the young girls with you, and it really ticked me off. By the way Sir I considered myself a lesbian before all this. I’m real interested to find out if I’m hetro or bisexual now.” She chuckled.

“You mean that you no longer find me attractive.” corporal Nancy McDonnell cried.

“I didn’t say that Nancy Honey. I still think I love you, but the Voice says I’ll love him too. It says that some of my female plumbing was screwed up and it fixed it. It says I can have a natural full orgasm now. I want to find out.” The Captain explained to her current girlfriend with her Texas drawl. “Nancy Honey when I was fifteen I was a cheerleader for the Buckton County Rustlers football team in junior high in Texas. My sister was on the varsity high school cheerleading squad, she was three almost four years older than me. She invited me to go with her and the varsity team to State Finals. The team won, and I found out I was one of the prizes they had been promised if they won. I was to loose my cherry and be broken in the right way she said. This was the sacred duty of all Texas cheerleaders, to take care of the players needs, and even actively recruit players from other schools. The team lined up and my own older sister actually rolled the first rubber on the quarterback to pop my cherry.”

“We were all on our home football field around this giant bonfire. Somebody had brought out this overstuffed chair and I was draped over it with my ass high in the air and my head hanging down. The quarterback who was hung like a stud bull lined his tool up and rammed it in dry. No foreplay, no lube, just straight in, amid cheers of, “Take One For The Team”. That hurt like Hell, and when it didn’t go in the first time, he reared back and punched at my hole again. He kept this up to chants of, “Hit It Again, Hit It Again, Harder, Harder”, for what seemed like hours to me. He kept this up until I passed out.

“I woke up the next morning in my own bed, but god was I sore all over. My sister and her boyfriend, the quarterback, had brought me home and dumped me in my own bed. I had dried spunk in my mouth, my cunt, and my ass. Somebody had even buggered me I discovered. I haven’t had a pleasant fuck since then. I still performed my cheerleading duties, but I got no pleasure from any of it. Maybe things have changed?” Nancy was holding Paula and they were both crying now.

“Maybe I can help you Paula,” Max offered. “When I was a criminal attorney we used to use this professional hypnotist to get to the repressed memories of some our victims. I studied it in psychology in college too. We had to quit using it when the upper courts ruled that we were planting memories not recovering lost memories. We were leading the witness, ha, ha. Anyway I think that the memory of that rape, and that’s all I can call it, prevents you from enjoying sex Paula.” Max offered his opinion.

“Do you think you can make me forget it Max,” Paula asked.

“I’m not sure that I can make you forget it, that usually leads to more problems than it cleans up Paula. The truth is always in there trying to get out if you just try to pound it flat, but I think I can blur it. I’m sure that in some of your later fucks your body, in spite of what your mind was saying, enjoyed it. Maybe I can substitute one of those for that first rape. Do you want to try it?” By this time all the girls were sitting around listening to Max. Paula said yes and Max prepared.

“There are many induction methods girls, but I think the best, sticking to the KISS theory of things, is the simple pendulum. Of course some like a candle’s flame, the one we used liked a Zippo lighter, but I don’t see any around right now. So has anybody got a necklace I can use.” Several were offered. Max finally settled on a teardrop shaped peace of green jade on a long flexible gold chain. They pulled out the table piece separating the two rows of seats and Paula sat opposite him. He began the standard induction. “You are feeling relaxed, your eyes are following the stone back and forth, back and forth, your eyelids are getting heavy, so heavy, so tired, your eyelids are closing over your tired eyes, and finally they are shut and you can’t open them, no matter how hard you try you can’t open them. (Always the test to see if you have to start the induction over again.) Then the deepening exercises. I like the elevator personally, having them count down from 100, the top floor to the ground floor to see how deep they are. In this case I stopped Paula on 25.” Max finished up with Paula and found, to his surprise, that all the girls were now in the same deep sleep. This couldn’t be natural he thought, I’m not that good.

<I did give you a little help, but your better than you think.> The Voice encouraged Max.

“Paula your in a nice warm safe place. I want you to calmly think of all the times you have had sex with just one man. Can you do that for me Paula?” I asked. “Tell me when your ready.”

“I’m ready.” Came at last.

“There was one that was better than the rest wasn’t there Paula.” I asked. “Tell me when you have it firmly planted in your mind and tell me when your ready to move on.”

“I’m ready.” Came at last.

“Now remember that first rape...” Max began.

“I don’t want to...” Paula mumbled.

“You don’t have to Paula, it is becoming blurred, indistinct, the details harder and harder to remember.” Max waited. “ You remember the good time I had you remember Paula.”

“Yes ... Yes I do.” Finally came.

“From now on if someone asks you about, or you think about, your first time you will remember that time. Each time it will be harder and harder to remember that rape until it just disappears, only remembering the good time. The time you enjoyed it. Whenever I, and only I, say sleep Paula sleep you will return to this pleasant relaxed state you love so much. Do you understand Paula?” Max prepared to wake her after implanting his trigger.

“Yes.” Paula answered.

“Okay Paula on three you will awaked refreshed and clear headed remembering everything we have discussed and knowing it is right for you. What you want. What you deserve, a good rich sex life. One ... Two ... Three.” Max finished and Paula woke up. Paula wanted to tell everybody about her experience, but Max shushed her with a finger to his lips and a hand motion to the rest of the room’s sleeping beauties.

“What should we do with them.” Max asked her quietly.

“Oh wake them up where I can tell them about my new awakening Max.” Paula bubbled over.

“Oh I think I’ll try something first. Ladies whenever I, and only I, ask for your full attention and look you directly in the eyes and say sleep, you will return to this relaxed pleasant state ready to listen and follow my instructions. When I count to three and clap my hands you will all awaked refreshed and clear headed, but you will not remember anything that has happened. In fact you will be positive that you have never been hypnotized. One ... Two ... Three ... clap.” and everybody was awake again.


“Now I’ve got four more to take care of.” Max laughed.

“No problem,” Morgan stated. “We just have paperwork cut that says her and the others are TDA (temporary detached assignment) or TDY (temporary detached duty) to this unit right now. In six months or so we’ll get it changed to PCS (permanent change of station). You would really be surprised to know how many personnel get lost this way, ha, ha. Some people say it’s a perk of the job. People just get lost. floating around out there in never-never-land because somebody forgot about them.”

“How do they get paid? What do they do for money? You used to have to pick up a pay check, sign and get paid.” Max asked.

“In the new army you sign up and it’s direct deposited. You have a debit card Max. Most GI’s use their local credit union. If your on base, Dispersing issues you a card to take care of billeting, the mess hall, and motor pool if necessary. I’ll have new papers cut promoting, McDonnell and Fry to Warrant Officers. That way they can stay together in base housing when necessary.” Morgan put in.

“Are you going to make me gay Max.” Sharon, 1st Lieutenant Sharon Heart, wanted to know.

“Do you want to be Sharon.” Max asked.

“I don’t have too much experience Max. Sex experience you know. I met and married Sam in college. We got a little apartment off campus and I thought we were happy until I came home and found him in our bed with my ex-roommate. I walked out and filed for divorce. At the hearing he called me a frigid bitch. After that I joined the Marines and they sent me to flight school and made me an officer. Since the divorce I’ve followed some of the other girls advice and bought a vibrator.” She confessed.

“Do you enjoy the vibrator Sharon?” Max questioned.

“It gets the job done, but to be honest I miss Sam.” She further confessed.

“Sam or his dick Sharon?” Paula laughed.

“You know they make dildoes that are much better than the real thing girl! We each have a BOB, Battery Operated Boyfriend, that you can borrow.” Both Kim and Jet volunteered.

“The other girls have told me, but I’m too embraced to ask where to get one.” Sharon confessed to everyone.

“Girl you don’t have to play on the other team to enjoy a good fuck. If a man isn’t around to do the honors there’s no need to deprive yourself. You have sisters now, and Honey nobody knows what you need better than another sister. Some say that only another woman can truly satisfy that need. Men are good, meat and potatoes, straight forward, but brutal. A woman is elegance, a light caress to finish off a full superb meal. Having a good orgasm doesn’t make you gay Honey.” Morgan laughingly advised. “When you get to be my age you’ll know that for sure Honey.” the apparently 20 year old Morgan finished.

“Morgan do you and the other girls want to introduce Sharon to the joys of sisterhood while I see if my hypnosis worked?” Max reached out for Paula’s hand.

“We have never been hypnotized Max.” Came back from all the other glassy eyed girls.

Taking Paula to the front of the wide cargo bay Max pulled Paula close and tilted her head back. First licking her neck and then lightly biting her ear lobe. Then they kissed and their tongues began to explore and fight the battle as old as time. Finally Max chose to end the contest and pushed her back to arm length. Holding onto her shoulder with his heft hand he started pealing her out of her stiff starched uniform with his other hand. Finally she was naked, her clothes in a pile around her feet.

“Your beautiful.” Max said simply, as he walked around her admiring her curves. From cute snub nose and pouting lips, to large self supporting breasts over a narrow waist and generous hips, Paula was a lovely form to admire.

“Now you can strip me.” Max directed as he stood before her. Paula never said a word as she removed his cloths. Finally when he was naked too she dropped to her knees and started to engulf his erect manhood, but Max stopped her. Taking her by the hand he pulled her down to the floor with him where he briefly kissed her and then whispered, “My Goddess”, in her ear before parting her legs and kissing the lightly furred Mound of Venus she offered between her open thighs.

“A Goddess should be properly worshipped before the act of love itself my lady.” With that his fingers separated her neither lips and Max’s tongue plunged in, going to work on her exposed clit, and working the little nub until she was wet and moaning for release, making it time for the next step.

“Are you ready.” He asked as he moved his erect penis up and down her wet slot, before sliding it in when he judged her to be ready. He then partially pulled it back out, only to fully drive it home with the next firm thrust. As he bottomed out against her pelvis both him and her sighed.

“Oh yes. That’s it.” Paula moaned. “Do me. Do me now like the wanton slut I am.” As Max continued to thrust into Paula’s wet pussy.

“No Paula you are my Goddess, and this is the pleasure you deserve. The pleasure that you will always get and deserve when you have sex with me from now on.” Paula shuddered as she had her first of many orgasms. After what seemed hours, and several other orgasms from Paula, Max climaxed in her. He then kissed her and rolled onto his left side, leaving his right arm trailing over her body and letting his right hand play with her breasts and nipples.

“How was that my Goddess” He finally whispered into her ear.

“I’m yours forever Master.” Came from Paula.

With that all the girls started clapping. Max was so shocked that he assumed a fetal position. Covering up his equipment and thinking how to escape, or just plane disappear into the floor.

“Girls we’ve embarrassed Max.” Morgan cruelly laughed.

<Max this is no time to be shy or modest. This is your harem now. All these WOMEN are yours. Yours to command now. They will take care of their own needs most of the time, but they look to you for the emotional support they need. Nina especially needs you to replace the father figure she lost.” The Voice directed Max.

So Max rolled back over, and still blushing addressed his watching and waiting group of naughty delinquent school girls. Once again he was reminded of the Japanese school girl porn he had watched on JAVFOR.ME, and some of the better German sites. Or maybe they weren’t school girls at all. Maybe they were the angary vengeful reincarnations of some Valkyrie sprits out of Norse legend he thought to himself, but he must have thought it aloud given Morgan’s retort.

“Valkyrie Max?” Morgan questioned.

“Oden was noted for his spear, and he’s certainly got Oden’s spear.” Jet laughed pointing to Max’s cock which had sprung erect again, standing it’s full six?? ... no make that at least eight honest inches now.

<Well I helped a little.> the Voice laughed.

“So are you Oden and us your Valkyrie cup holders now Max.” Morgan wanted to know. It was apparent that Morgan just had a natural mean streak in her.

“The Valkyrie ... supernatural beings associated with fairness, brightness, gold, bloodshed, the collectors of the souls of dead heroes to be taken to Valhalla.” Eve finished up.

“Well he certainly took me to heaven ladies.” Paula put in. “He was the best I ever had. He was just like the first time I had sex with Frank Jones in the back seat of his father’s car after junior high graduation prom, I can remember it just like it was yesterday. Frank was a very good lover. He knew how to treat a girl, and a girl always remembers her first time.” She stated with conviction in her distinctive Texas drawl.

“It’s good to see my hypnosis worked Paula.” Max smiled.

“I have never been hypnotized.” Came back from the rest of the group of now glassy eyed girls.

“Yes ... yes, I think it did, but what are you going to do about them.” Gesturing to the other girls, now glassy eyed around us.

“I’m thinking about it Paula ... I’m thinking ... Ladies I ask for your full attention ... sleep. Sleep Paula sleep.” Now Max had all the girls tranced and receptive for any programing he wanted to do.

“Ladies whenever I, and only I, ask for your full attention and look you directly in the eyes and say sleep you will return to this relaxed pleasant state ready to listen and follow my instructions. When I count to three and clap my hands you will awaked refreshed and clear headed and remember it all and make your own decision about what we do next,” Mac clapped his hands and went for a walk.


Max hadn’t really noticed until now, but it was hot outside. As he walked down the extended rear cargo ramp the hot California El Camino wind hit him in the face like a hammer. The VIP shell that had been set up in the cargo bay must have been air-conditioned he thought. It was hard to think that this was, well could be, one of the deadliest weapons ever envisioned. A gun ship, Puff the Magic Dragon in fact. A weapon that only got deadlier as GPS got better and better. So good now that a painter on the ground was hardly necessary anymore.

He wondered if Morgan had been aware of this when she requisitioned it. It had the special extended wing edges and flaps, and the hard points for the booster packs for short take offs. The only thing this one was missing was the black radar absorbing paint they had developed. He also didn’t see any offensive weapons, but they could be concealed. For all he knew the whole outside could be a claymore mine.

He hadn’t gone far when a Mighty-Mite jeep came to a halt in front of him.

“Where do you think your going Mister. In fact what are you doing on my base for that matter. This is a restricted area.” The young female AP (air police) officer questioned. “Let’s see some ID.” As Max reached for the rear pocket of his pants the Lieutenant’s side arm, a revolver, was out and the hammer was back.

“Just be sure what comes out of that back pocket Mister.” The lieutenant cautioned him.

“Aren’t you just a little trigger happy there lieutenant.” Max laughed.

“The Hanger you were coming out of is listed as top secret now mister. It’s my responsibility to see that it’s secure. Now who are you?” The lieutenant demanded with conviction.

“I’m Maximillian Sulivan, and I’m with Captain Paula Ovonavich, and 1st Lieutenant Sharon Heart in that C-130 in there.” Max stated handing her his billfold, which the corporal beside her took and looked through.

“He’s on the list Lieutenant.” The corporal confirmed. With that the Lieutenant decocked and lowered her pistol, finally holstering it.

“Can I ask you how you got that hangar and that level of security for that old C130 Mister Sulivan.” The Lieutenant wanted to know.

“What’s the P for Lieutenant P. Sanderson.” Max asked, reading the name tag on her uniform.

“Patrica ... Pat, Sir. Lieutenant Pat Sanderson of the 452nd Air Wing Air Police Unit. “ She answered, not really knowing why.

“Well Pat, if I told you I’d have to kill you Lieutenant, ha, ha.” Max laughed. For a moment he almost thought she was going to draw on him again.

“Well your ID’s and passes are at the main gate office.” She said turning around to walk back to the jeep.

“Lieutenant ... Pat, I’m sorry for giving you a hard time, could you help us out. We just got here and we haven’t got any transportation and we don’t know where anything is. Could you arrange for us to get an escort.” I asked nicely.

“I get off in an hour and I’ll be back Sir ... Max.” She volunteered, against her better judgment. All her instincts were screaming to avoid this man, and yet something else was drawing her to him just like a magnet. With that she mounted her jeep and drove off. As Max was watching her drive off Morgan walked up.

“Like what you see of Lieutenant ... P ... for ... Pat Sanderson. We need and the Lord provides. You know you own her. I could see that when I walked up.” Morgan laughed.

“Your reading in things that don’t exist Morgan, she’s just being helpful.” Max objected.

“You’ll see.” She mocked, and so we added another contact to our growing family, with the full approval of the rest of the family I might add. I now had Nina and her crew and Paula and her crew that made eight and now Pat made nine if Morgan was right.


“Well what have the girls decided Morgan?” Max wanted to know since she seemed to be the spokesman and chief den mother.

“They have decided that they are a family now. They like how you handled Paula’s situation and want some of that too. I figure that we already have some of that myself. Anyway they decided to draw lots to establish who gets you first. They can trade lots or combined them, if you agree, but every girl gets a day with you.” She laughed.

“And I’m to do what with her.” Max laughed at her.

“The same as you did with Paula fool. Everyone of them thought that was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen. Everyone of them wants the same exact thing. They loved the “My Goddess” part of the show last night a lot. I personally expect a little more since I have a whole lot more experience, but the girls thought it was wonderful.” Morgan explained.

“Morgan do you like hypnosis.” Max asked?

“I have never been hypnotized Max.” Morgan answered getting glassy eyed.

“Do I have your attention Morgan,” making eye contact, and saying, “Sleep.”

“Morgan you have always fantasized about being hypnotized, now that you are hypnotized you are aroused. Every time I stroke your arm it will feel like I’m stroking your clit. When I ask you, “are you ready”, you will have an orgasm. When I wake you, you will remember everything Morgan, 1, 2, 3 clap.” Max exercised his new power.

“You did this to me.” Morgan accused as she shuddered.

“Yes ... Yes, I did.” Max answered as he took her arm and stroked it lightly.

“Ohhhh.” She cooded as she shuddered again.

“Are you ready Morgan.” Max teased as Morgan fainted dead away right into his arms. After what seemed like hours of holding Morgan upright there she woke up moaning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.