The Queen Bee of Planet Eros - Cover

The Queen Bee of Planet Eros

Copyright© 2018 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Interstellar traveler Jason falls under the control of Queen Bee Esmeralda of Planet Eros. He learns that the beautiful Bee-girls are becoming more human every day.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Transformation   Violence  

Jason looked up into the star-filled sky on a cold autumn night at that time when hay-rides were on the agenda along with the cutting of pumpkins for approaching Halloween celebrations.

There at the correct angle for the star cluster he constantly searched for was a twinkle that caught his eye and he knew instinctively it was his nemesis, the often cloaked Planet Eros circling the twin star that ruled that portion of the Galaxy Empire of a distant Federation of mostly non-human life-forms.

Planet Eros was his favorite Interstellar destination because it was home to a strange species of humanoid Bee creatures that buzzed about on modest Angel-sized wings for mobile agility. The species only used their long legs for inside the home transport from point A to point B.

The Bee populace was the dominant species on Planet Eros, but there were also several other species including a human element of wild wastelands dwellers that considered the females as the primary gender and the males to be servicing slaves and common labor for day to day survival.

In some ways it was similar to the Bee humanoid species that ruled Planet Eros because the Bee System was under the control of a single Queen Bee that ruled with an iron fist and seldom with a velvet glove.

They had been able to co-exist in relative harmony as far back as any life-form on Planet Eros could remember and the fact that most of the non-Bee species were definitely attracted to the beautiful part Bee and part Humanoid female foragers and scouts that comprised the bulk of the bee population made for interesting stories of in-depth copulation orgies between the quite different inhabitants of the distant Planet.

The bee species was confusing to mostly human entities because they were more Bee-like on top from their breast to the top of their head and quite human the rest of the way down with male and female endowments identical to one hundred percent pure humans regardless of point of origin. The females of the species were generally of white or yellow skin with black markings of expanded nipple designs on their breasts and hairy snatches of mostly black hair between their legs covering their insertion points for procreative systems.

The males were drones with pollination systems highly developed but not quite human in their application due to a different need for rapid gestation to make their survival more certain in uncertain times.

Jason remembered his two years on Planet Eros with great fondness because he was addicted to the females of the Bee species and the way they buzzed so happily when he spurted his love juices into their perfectly human-like hairy snatches between their legs used mostly for walking inside their own homes and seldom in flying outside.

His favorite Bee girl was Samantha. She was one of the forager Bee-girls that did it with human males all the time like it was the most natural thing on Planet Eros She was one of those yellow-skinned girls with lots of dark purple on her nipples and a thick bush between her legs. He loved spearing her human-like pussy with his ten inch dick and watching her squirm like some insect being pinned to a mounting board for viewing but not to touch.

Samantha buzzed so softly that he had to listen hard to hear her pleasure nodes explode with Bee-like sounds of sheer delight.

Sometimes he would flip her over and consider her rear entry for his unnatural use because it was something more human than Beelike and he knew she didn’t like it from the way she buzzed angrily as he stretched her channel with his greedy cock feeling the happy joy of her eager channel clutch him with her sweetly scented Bee-girl honey hole of sheer delight.

It was easy for the human males to get a Bee-girl into a compromising position because the silly things had a great love for the pollen-like human male spunk that lubricated their inner fleshly desires.

When the Bee-girls were getting it drained into them by a horny human male, they fluttered and buzzed with shrieking glee and joy that would make the human males feel like masters of the universe, it the truth be told.

The exception to all of this mystery about the Bee-girl Planet was the fact that the Queen Bee was in a category all her own.

The Queen Bee scenario was so similar to Earthly Bee Hives that Jason, the Space-traveling Astronaut, could follow the yellow brick road to the ultimate conclusion and he knew he was destined to mate with the Queen Bee in a way that might change their entire way of life for eons to come.

The current Queen Bee on Planet Eros was taller than even the tallest of the male Bee Drones that worked their tails off pollinating the Queen’s never-ending production of eggs for future generations.

The Central Hive was unusual in that many of the Queen’s offspring were humanoid in appearance and it was suspected that she was harboring hidden emotions for coupling with the visitors from that distant Planet Earth and its many problems of internal dissention and conflict.

On Earth, the tiny resident bees were simply Creator designed insects that were essential to pollinate the fields and dells of mankind seldom interacting with humankind except in the form of personal “Beekeepers” that seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to handling bees.

The Bee-girls of Planet Eros were only bee-like from their breasts up and the rest of their bodies were anatomically humanoid in a way that made them one of top desired feminine finds in the entire Universe and they were sometimes captured and transported to brothels of distinction in the far-reaching stretches of cosmic chaos.

Jason was called into a private meeting with the Queen Bee Esmeralda of Planet Eros with some degree of concern because the last young Interstellar Human had disappeared after his encounter with Queen Bee Esmeralda who was known for her rumored lack of control over her anger issues when males were not properly respectful of her Queenly majesty.

He knew that the Queen would be able to sting him several times when he was defenseless as he delivered his reserves of male spunk to her egg-spraying duties. The fact she had no “barb” on her stinger kept her ready to attack again and again and not suffer the sad death of her loyal drones that stung just the once and died within minutes with no other purpose in life or existence in any sense of the word.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.