The Bracelet
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Well I had a fun, fantastic night and morning with the girls. Just a mention of Pam or Stephen made Lorraine cum. We knew where her mindset was.

Pam came around after lunch looking well and truly stuffed, however you could not remove the smile from her. Pam was beaming her sexual awaking.

We sat, with drinks, on the lounge when Pam started with her afternoon. “Stephen came around exactly at 1:30pm. I opened the door and instructed him to follow me. I took him into my bedroom and pulled back the bed covers. I looked at him and asked. IF it was hard. He nodded his head. I instructed him to remove his shoes and socks, then his shirt and shorts. I could see he was hard. It was tight up against his skin. I them informed him to remove his pants but do not cum, that pleasure will cum later.” Pam had her eyes closed and hand under her skirt rubbing herself. The two ladies had their hands in their pussies and on me. I did not realist they had me exposed.

Pam continued “I stood up and instructed him to undress me but do not touch me. He was in pain, I could see that. He really needed to cum. He unzipped my dress and placed it on my chair. He struggled to unclasp my bra. I just smiled. Finally he worked out how to remove it. I faced him whilst he removed it. His eyes were big and hungry for the pleasure of my breasts. He knelt down and slowly removed my undies. He was sniffing the air around me and moaning quietly in pleasure. I opened my legs and could feel myself starting to drip.

I sat down on the bed and told him to stand. I ordered him to place on finger on his prick and move it to a 45degree angle. This he did but he was shaking in anticipation. I told him not to cum until I said he could. I could see the drops of clear liquid on the tip. I licked this off. I then pulled back his foreskin and gently licked the tip. I licked under his head. He was really moaning and ready to burst. I then took him deep into my throat. God it fitted like a glove. I then said cum Stephen. He came I could feel the bursts into my throat. He must of cum for at least two minutes. He actually made me cum as well. He had placed his hands on my shoulders for balance. When he finished we fell backwards onto my bed exhausted.”

At this point of time the three of us came. I shots loads and the ladies gobbled it up. Pam still had her eyes closed and came herself.

Pam spoke “We recovered slowly and held each other. He then said to me, now it my turn to make love to you. He started on my boobs, licking, chewing, massaging them slipping off the bed he continued down my body, kissing my belly button, this made me giggle. On reaching my pussy he lifted my legs up in the air. He then licked me from the bottom of my spine all the way through to my hair line. Man it felt wonderful. He continued to lick my hole and rub his nose on my clit. He then penetrated my pussy with his tongue and that tip me over the edge and I came bouncing madly on the bed.” Again Pam came on the chair in memory. Eyes still closed.

When I recovered he placed his hard prick at the entrance of my pussy. He very slowly entered me. I tried to speed him up but he entered on his own pace. He started to slowly withdraw and reentered me slowly on numerous times. I was getting hotter and hotter. I finally pulled him onto me and wrapped my legs around his body I then stated to pump him. I came, he came, the most wonderful feeling is both of us cumming together. We hugged each and finally kissed. I think we fell asleep for an hour or so.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.