The Bracelet - Cover

The Bracelet

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Both ladies decided to wake me up with another joint head job. I tried to grab one of the girls but then would not move. So I reached for their boobs, squeezing and rolling their nipples, whilst they gave me a fantastic head job, interchanging mouth and licking. I soon came, into both of their mouths and on my stomach. This they certainly cleaned up. We all go up and had a shower.

Just as we came out of the shower, the door bell rang. I put on some shorts and a polo shirt. It was Pam at the door. I let her in asking “What’s up?”

Pam replied “Mum needs to do some shopping, there is no food in the house again Mum” Lorraine just appeared in the hall way in my dressing gown. Heather was behind in my towelling jacket.

I put my arm around Pam and asked “You are welcome to have brekky with us. Then we need to take you shopping for food next week. Heather and I are going on Thursday for 7 to 10 days.”

Heather asked “Where is Peter?”
Pam said sadly “With Tina, it’s some type of Chinese/Asian festival this weekend so he is staying over with them. I’m all on my own” Drawing a long sad but funny face. We all laughed.

Pam sat with me at the dining table whilst the girls made us a nice drink with bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushroom and toast for brekky. The meal was very nice. I complemented the cooks. Pam replied smiling “Well with the way these ladies enjoy your pleasure, you do need to keep your energy up?”

We all laughed. I held her hand and said “One day you will find someone, don’t you worry or get upset about it.” Pam look at me with a look of I wished it would hurry up.

Standing up I mentioned “Well lets get dressed for the shops.”

Lorraine replied “I need to go home to get dressed, Pam come on lets go home, Fred can you pick up up please. I think just one car would be Ok today.” We agreed.

Heather and I got dressed for the shops Heather mentioned “I hope Pam finds someone soon?”

Driving around both Pam and Lorraine were standing outside waiting for us. They go into the back of the car.

On arrival at the Pines, Pam needed to go to the toilet. I dropped her off whilst we went to get a parking spot. Pam joined us about 15 minutes later looking very, very happy. Heather said “The cat has got your tongue, spill the beans lady?”

Pam said smiling “Lets have a coffee and I tell you”
We sat down in the cafe and ordered. Pam started. “Mum when you get the shopping, drop me home and I’ll put it all away and you can have fun with Fred and Heather. Please Mum?”

Lorraine looked, replied “I’ll consider it when I hear your story young lady?” looking puzzled.

Pam continued “When I came out of the toilet, I saw Steven, a nice nerdy class room friend. When he saw me he said Hello beautiful Pam you do look lovely today. He works in Coles on Saturday morning. I smiled at him then noticed his shorts started to tent out. I grabbed his arm and went out near the box compactor. I put my hand down his shorts and grabbed his tool. It was nice and fairly thick. I moved my hand in to his underpants and then really felt it. If felt wonderful. Warm, soft, hard, and a nice bulb top with a nice bunch of balls. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my boobs, squeezing his hand to squeeze my boob. He came on my hand and along my arm. I just kept feeling his lovely prick. I asked him if he would like to use his mouth and chew my boobs. He came again along my hand/arm. Still letting him feel my boob, I asked him to come around my place at 1.30 this afternoon and we could continue, However I stipulated to him he must not cum again but maintain a hard prick until we meet this afternoon. He went bright red but replied Yes Miss Pam. I pulled my hand out of his shorts and licked the cum off in front of him. He moaned. I said No cumming until this afternoon. I then gave him a french kiss putting some of his cum back into his mouth. He almost fell over in pleasure. He ran back to work saying see you at 1.30 Miss Pam.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.