The Bracelet - Cover

The Bracelet

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Well the first job is to get some passport photographs and attend Brissie to get them.

Tina mentioned “My brother has a camera that takes passport photographs, shall I ring him and get him here, He is at home?”

I replied “Yes and can he bring your parents around please just to chat?”

Tina exited the room to ring her brother Jack.

Heather mentioned “Whilst Tina is on the phone, some good news for you. Fred”

I replied “I won again last night $6 million”

Both Lorraine and Pam hugged me and congratulated me. Peter shook my hand then hugged me.

Tina returned and advised “They will be here in 10 minutes. What happened here?”

We explained about my winnings. Even Tina then hugged me then returned to be next to Peter.

Tina brother Jack arrived with his parents. Sitting in the lounge room. Introductions were made all round and Heather and I shook everyone’s hand. Tina parents, both from China, explained that they left China when they found out they were expecting another child. They adapted the english names of Tom and Tess so please call us Tom /Tess. We all agreed.

Tom then asked “Are you Peter father?”

Lorraine replied “No. His father died some 7 years ago. Fred is a good friend of my school girl friend Heather who is Peter Godmother.”

Tom was embarrassed “Sorry” he replied.

Lorraine replied “No problem, we do not mind answering your questions? Peter and Tina have known each other in school for many years. Looks like now we will find it hard to separate them” Looking at them holding hand sitting next to each other so that even a piece of paper could not separate them. We all laughed. “Young love, it brilliant” Lorraine continued.

Jack broke the laughter asking “Now who picture am I taking please.”

I replied “All of us please. Tom, Tess does Tina have a current passport?”

Tess replied “No it ran out last year, she is entitled to an Australian one as we are all naturalised.

“Jack include your sister please?” I informed him.

I explained “Heather and I have a role to do overseas where we will be travelling from time to time a week here, two weeks elsewhere. I will sometimes be taking Lorraine and her kids with us and we would like Tina to come especially when we visit some Asian countries, this is due to your teaching her the language skills. Will that be acceptable Tom and Tess?”

They both looked at Tina

Tess asked “Would you like to go with them?” Tina eyes gave away her answer.

“Yes please Mum and Dad. I will not embarrass the family. I will behave. Please allow me” Tina asked. Her mother smiled.

“We give permission now that we have met everyone, enjoy the lifetime experience and call me if you have any problems?” Tess replied. Tina eyes welled up in happiness hugging Peter.

I informed them “It will not be on every trip we go on and I will try to make the travel during non school times for them, after all education is most important. Where possible I will give them a timetable of our travels to pass on to you. I will pay Tina airfares and accommodation expenses including food. So there is no cost to you at all.”

Tom replied “We do not mind paying her costs?”

I replied “Thank you and No, Tina will be asked to help with translating etc so I do not mind. Anyway, If thing change in the trip and I need to change plans I will need control of all documents please? If they do change I will make sure Tina informs you”

Looking relieved Tess said “Thank you, we appreciate your information. What do you do, by the way?”

I replied “I am a computer nerd and generally update web pages and client information.” I did not elaborate further on the truth mission.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.