The Bracelet - Cover

The Bracelet

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

With Heather holding me I walked to the computer, getting my wallet on the way. I logged onto the lottery site and confirmed the numbers. They were my numbers. The site mentioned one winner in Queensland. I hugged Heather. Not believing my luck. I then realised it was the funding I needed for our journey with my guide. I informed Heather of the need to go to Brissie, She agreed to attend with me. We dressed for the beach and the need to meditate.

Today the beach was busy, at the swimming end, with the nipper kids learning SLSC work.

Holding Heather hand we sat down at our meditation spot. We were quickly surrounded with my guide and others. He mentioned on the days human children go to the beach, they bring along an energy of renewal and life. All the other dimensions beings love to help and support the children.

He then proceeded to give guidelines of events to attend. We would be away for 2 to 3 weeks back for 2 weeks then away again for the next year or so. He gave an indication as to the events to attend and to meet and greet as many people as we possibility can. The hardest area to approach, and would be left to last is what we call the Middle East. Too many infighting families. On some journeys we could take some friends like Lorraine, Pam, Peter, Tina etc. With the funds, travel in style. You will get better service. I was surprised with the name of Tina. My guide advised she would be useful in some Asian countries.

With all of this information we only meditated for around five minutes. They wanted to get down the beach to enjoy the energy of the children. Their energy is pure and enlightening not broken like most adults. Heather and I walked down the beach to the surf club. The kids seemed to run into us and just wanted to hold our hands. We realised the guides were making them touch us for the transfer of the truth. Heather and I relaxed allowing the children to touch our hands and fingers. We continued to walk towards the club for a drink.

Inside the club we got our coffee and some morning tea. The two waitress seemed to want to be close to us. I shook their hands and thanked them for a lovely meal. Heather did the same. We left for home actually quite exhausted. When we got home we fell asleep on top of the bed until lunchtime.

We got up for lunch. Sitting down in the lounge room finishing our lunch Pam arrived alone. She wanted to tell us the story of Tina and Peter.

Pam explained “Tina arrived around 4pm and we sat down talking about Jean’s place. As I was holding her hands she revealed the same thing happened to her as what happened to me. I held her in a cuddle. We then decided to make some dinner. Tina felt happier she had finally told someone and started to show signs of her old self. She prepared some rice and veg whilst I did some lightly grilled fish. It was a lovely meal. I asked her to stay the night as you had Mum and Peter was staying out. She agreed. Around 9pm we went to bed. I explained, without mentioning name what happened to me and asked if she wanted to feel a different way of pleasure. She agreed and we undressed in bed. I was teaching her about her body. Her parents never taught her about her body. Just as we were getting to the private parts. Peter came into my room.

He was upset as the game people just wanted to drink beer and not play the games so he left. He saw Tina and blushed. I asked him if he wanted to help Tina. Without hesitation he agreed, anything, he liked Tina. I told him to undress, he looked at me but started to undress. I pulled back the bed sheet to show we were naked. His eyes were only on Tina. I looked at her and said ‘Trust me’ she nodded. Peter was hard and I taught him to make love to Tina. He was eager, what surprised me was Tina was eager. They made love together. I got him to use a condom for safety. They were in heaven together. I taught Peter to please Tina with his hands, mouth and penis and Tina to please Peter like you two did for me. They must have cum about 10 times each. I left them in my bed and I slept in Mum’s room. This morning they were kissing and cuddling, still naked. I was so happy for them. Then Mum arrived home. Tina was embarrassed until Peter introduced Tina as his girlfriend. She seemed to melt into him. Mum was very happy for them both and this relaxed Tina. I told Mum about the sleeping arrangements she laughed and took us to the after hours doctor for the pill. Mum was pleased Peter was using a condom and got him some more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.