The Bracelet - Cover

The Bracelet

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Heather and I got up at 8am after having a lovely morning session. Heather loves to wake up and get her daily spunk. This morning I managed to get her into a sixty nine session so I could have my energy juice. We both had a glow of enjoying our love making.

We had some toast and fruit for breakfast. Heather seem very happy to make breakfast whilst I check my emails for any work. Once I am finished we can have the day together. I was still finishing breakfast when the front door bell rang. Heather answered the door. It was Pam in tears. I let Heather take her into the lounge room and stayed out of sight. I heard Pam explain that last night she stayed over at a girlfriend house, little did she know before hand the girls brother and three male friends were also staying over. Anyway the upshot of it she lost her virginity to one of the boys and it was horrible. Pam advised he just pulled my pants down then stuck it into me I screamed and he then shot off into me. He laughed and stood up saying I was a slut now. Again she broke into tears. Heather held her until the tears had gone.

Heather asked Pam “Would you like to learn how to make love with both male and female? I’m asking as I do not want you to have this memory of what love and sex is. He treated you like an object not a lover. Let us help please”

Pam looked at Heather “OK but I am scared.”

Heather called me, on hearing my name I came into the lounge, sat next to Pam and hugged her. Our blanket was still on the floor. I kissed Pam then started to kiss her neck whilst Heather slowly removed some of her clothes. I kissed down her neck down to her boobs, once on these, I gently nibbled then bring out some fantastic nipples. Heather gently played with her other boob. Pam grabbed our head and pushed us into her boobs really hugging us.

I let my hand wander down to her hair line then gently opened her legs. Pam let her legs open. I pulled her down onto the blanket with Heather following still suckling her boob. I opened her legs and started to kiss and lick around her hair line. She let her legs open wide. I gently kissed her coitus and let my tongue go towards her opening. All of a sudden she came. Pam bounced up and down on the floor. I kept my head between her legs licking and enjoying her beautiful juices. Heather kept suckling one boob whilst massaging the other one gently flicking her extended nipples.

I started to climb upon her body, Heather guided my prick into her juicy opening. Pam opened her legs further. Placing her arms around me she pulled me into her. I let my manhood settle into her the Pam started to bounce on the floor. I made the pace quicker and quicker. I could feel her body getting ready for another orgasm. Just as she started hers I came into her. She bounced around for around a good minute with the pleasure of our lovemaking. She collapsed crying, kissing and hugging me. I rolled over to the side. Heather started to lick and clean up the juices from us. I rolled onto my back whilst she licked Pam into another orgasm which I felt. Heather then taught Pam how to satisfy a man with a blow job. She was out of this world with the taste. She orgasm when I came in her mouth.

After some five minutes Pam finally came out of her bliss. She hugged both of us and thanked us for the experience. Again going into tears she was scared to tell her mum. We told her just be truthful and Mum will understand. Heather then mentioned we need to go to the pharmacy for a morning after pill just in case.

We all dressed and I drove to the Pines Shopping centre. Inside Heather took Pam for the pill. I went around the shops and ended up at the newsagency. Seeing that the lotto had a six million draw tonight I purchased a quick pick ticket with my golden casket card. Placing the ticket in my wallet I rejoined the girls at the Shelf cafe. A nice place to eat. We had lunch and just about to leave when Lorraine came into the centre. She saw us, then looked at Pam.

Peter wanted to get some Lego for his Speed collection of cars. I left the girls and took Peter. We spent some 15 minutes He had enough money for 2 of the four cars he needed. I purchased the extra cars for him. I knew he would not just throw them away. He was a model car collector. We returned to the girls. Lorraine saw me and came over hugging and kissing me she said “Thank you for helping Pam. I really do mean thank you. I get her organised on the pill so if she wants to enjoy male company she can, With yours and Heather help she is a good girl.” Peter was showing his sister the cars he was going to be building.

We returned to the table just as the boy Toby, with a few of his mates, walked pass Pam. He looked and her and laughed. Pam just smiled at him saying “Toby, a boy broke me but another man made me a woman” His mates laughed at him He stormed off.

The girl Jean, who invited her to the sleepover also came in. Pam stood up and went to her thanking her for last night giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She looked astonished. She walked away unknowing she could never lie again.

A moment later Tina, a beautiful Asian girl, walked pass Pam. Pam said “Tina” She turned to face Pam “Did something happen to you when you stayed over at Jean’s a few weeks ago?”

Her eyes filled with water. Pam said “Come around to my place later this afternoon and we can talk about it please?” Touching her arm. Tina agreed.

Pam returned to out table looking somewhat angry. I asked “You are going to help Tina like we did today?”

Pam replied “Yes if the same thing happened to her. She has been very quiet for the last two week not like her, Now I think I know why. Mum is it OK for Tina to stay over tonight in need, please?”

Lorraine looked at me. I replied “Heather, your Mum and I are going out tonight to a club show”

Lorraine replied “Yes, as Peter is staying over somewhere else as well.”

Peter advised “Yes we are game playing tonight, Look after Tina she is a nice girl.” We all looked at Peter. He look at us “Tina is one of the few girls who always talks to me, as a friend!” We laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.