The Bracelet - Cover

The Bracelet

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

We woke up in contact with each other. But both of us need to use the bathroom, Heather sat down and I turned on the shower a relived myself there, I showered. Heather joined me whilst I was shaving. We had a good cuddle in the shower then finished washing each other then dressed ready for some breakfast. We both had toast and coffee. However Heather does not like my weak coffee. Her coffee is Black but two teaspoons, without sugar.

I went to the computer and checked for any messages. One email was from the angry client who told me I was sacked as his web page master. Good. He still would not get his password to amend until he paid his account. There was a request to transfer over the domain registration to another provider. I emailed then saying until the account is fully paid I will not authorise or pass on the access password. My web host knew me well and would await further instructions. I checked my bank account and he had not paid overnight. I did not think he would.

My phone rang, it was him demanding the password. I requested my payment. You will never be paid. I informed him I could change his web site front page advising you are not paying any due accounts and I was within the law because he does owe me money for web work. I will give you 3 hours to arrange and be in my account or I will change it. I hung up. I pictured him ranting and raving, carrying on like a spoilt kid.

I continued to clear other emails for clients and completed their web site updated. Heather was in the kitchen. She had put away the dishwasher contents and refilled it as well as clean down the bench. I walked behind her, grabbed her boobs and thrust my hips into her bottom saying “Thank you for doing the kitchen cleanup.” Heather pushed her bottom back into me, shaking her hips feeling me getting semi hard.

Just then I had another telephone call, this time from the idiot client solicitor, Bruce. He demanded the password and threaten legal action for the recovery. I told him “To proceed and we will let the court decide the matter. Once he pays my account I will let him have the password. Did he not tell you he has an outstanding account with me, that’s why I will not hand over the password in terms of our web site updating contract.”

The solicitor Bruce, an idiot as well, demanded a copy of the contract. I replied “Get the copy off your client or get him to write and ask for a copy, but the same rule will apply, a copy will be sent upon payment of all outstanding accounts. By the way make sure you get your money upfront from him as well. I did inform him that I would change his web site after 12 noon today telling his clients that he is not paying any accounts, I will add, now, your actions and your firms details for people to check with. Thank you” I hung up. Heather laughed at my reply. I was so grateful Heather was with me as I could have easily got angry instead we laughed, the best medicine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.