The Bracelet
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

I awoke at 7am alert and full of energy. I showered and felt wonderful. It was if a new me had come about. I weight myself on the scales and found I was down to 80kg. Somehow in the last few days I had lost some 40kg in bad weight. I felt great then realised I have to shop for a new wardrobe. I put on a pair of underpants, they were just too loose. I put on my shorts and needed to really draw in the draw string. My T-shirt was way too big on my body, but it was the only size I had.

Returning to my bed I went to tidy my bed and again found it was messy again. It was as if I lost a heap of skin. I removed and folded up the sheets to shake outside and wash. I immediately got some clean sheets and made the bed. I read once ‘always make your bed when you get up. If you did not complete any other job in the day you will always come to bed with it ready and made for you. You at least finished one job in the day.’ Funny how a simple thing can make you feel good and making the bed, ready to sleep in that night, made me feel good in the morning.

I went out and had some coffee and toast for breakfast. Sitting down on my PC I found a few items of updating for clients needed. These took me about an hour to complete I then billed my clients and started to surf the net for the latest world news.

Just on 10am one of my pushy clients rang and wanted to know why I did not update his web site within 30 minutes of him sending his email last night. I tried to explain I was out to dinner. He could not care less about me and demanded a change to the contract where I would update his web site within 10 minutes of him sending his emails. I refused. He threaten to get a new web master. I told him OK find one who will meet his conditions. I refuse to watch my emails every minute. He hung up in disgust. I smiled, I have been wanting to tell him off for years but was dependant on his income. Now I was not dependant.

With 15 minutes I has another web page person ring me asking for the password access as he was taking over the site. I informed him that when the account was paid, I would supply the owner not him as I do not know you. Until them he has to deal with me and my schedule. The client rang back in 5 minutes blasting me for not giving out his information. I let him ramble on for 15 minutes, on speaker phone, whilst I surf the net. When he finally realised I was not listening I explained, I would not give out his account details to anyone but him, because I did not know who rang me, but only on having the account for work completed todate paid. Until then no further changes will be made. An email arrived 5 minutes telling me the account had been paid and to forward the details. I checked my bank account. No payment. I just left the matter for later.

Heather arrived around 11am. She looked at me “Wow, you have either lost some weight or put on old baggy clothes.”

I replied “Yes I’m at 80kg now, so how about some lunch then clothes shopping for me. I cannot put on any underpants as they are all too big”

Heather laughed. “Your on, but where should I put my bags?”

I took her bags to the second bedroom. It contained a single bed and a clean wardrobe. My phone rang, it was the client. I quickly filled in Heather on why I am not answering his call. Heather took my phone and answered “May I help you?”

The client demanded to speak to me. Heather replied. “I sorry but Fred is getting dressed. He is taking me out for lunch. I will get him to ring you later. Goodbye!”

Heather hung up the phone. We laughed. “Well I was hoping for sex then lunch but you do need some clothes.” She dropped my phone on my bed and grabbed her handbag. I grabbed my wallet and keys. We drove to the local large shopping centre at Tweed for once without my phone.

Heather and I had lunch in the food court then went for some clothes. I only got 4 pairs of shorts and 5 t-shirts and underpants. My ideal weight was 70kg and I did not want to have to buy another wardrobe again. Heather could see my logic.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.