The Bracelet
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

As I went to drive home, my mind seemed to under some control and I ended up at the beach. Walking out to the spot where I found the bracelet. Sitting down on the dry sand, again I went into a meditation trance. This time I could hear voices in my head. I knew I was sane, not drunk, but voices. Slowly I could see a lot of bright colours and various movement. Even though I could see the sea, beach and the rocks, everything seems happier and at a different frequency. The view was calming, it gave off a beautiful frequency, one that seemed to fill you with calmness and pleasure.

An entity sat next to me I could not say whether it was male or female, human non human. It gave off a power of understand and acceptance, humble but authoritative. ‘My next thoughts were, no you are not dreaming but wide awake. We are in the same space as you are but a different frequency, plane of existence, dimension what ever you understand.’ It said “We have come here with a request. We feel that your planet people existence is threatening all of the dimensions tied to this planet at this point of time. We need your help to start a change in the mindset of what you call human beings. Will you help?”

I asked “Me, What help can I do? What is needed please?”

It replied “We need you to do a change of mindset with your human beings. At present they just seem to be angry with themselves, their families, the environment. They do not tell the truth to each other. They have to be one up on everyone. They do not want to work for the common good of all.”

I replied “That I agree with, what or how do you think I can change that mindset?”

It replied “We have given you a tool to help the process. The bracelet, as you call it allows anyone you have been in physical contact to only tell the truth. The physical contact can be from a touch, you to them or they touch you. As you describe in your mind, a handshake to a full physical contact. The choice is yours. Once touched they find they cannot say anything but the truth. They do not tell lies, just the truth. We believe if everyone just tells the truth then life will be better for all human beings. I feel your mind racing with questions. I’ll try and answer any questions. It does mean human beings will not lie they just cannot speak or write a lie. If someone is asked a direct question, they can lie, If you have touched them or been touched by someone you have touched, they cannot lie they just do not answer or give the truth.”

“It’s not possible for me to touch every 6 billion people on this planet?” I stated.

They replied “We know, but as you touch people and they touch people it flows through the DNA to others. We expect this to take time possibility your lifetime to eventually to get to nearly everyone. We have given you the tool and the object. Can you, correction will you do this for all human beings within the planet? We will help you to meet as many people as needed. We will help, as your mind is asking with ‘funding as needed’. We will guide you to popular events where most contact can be made. A plus side is you will be healthy and viral. You will not fall to ‘sickness’ as your thoughts are saying”

I did not say anything for a few minutes. I made my mind up. “Yes I will help where possible”

It said to me “You will have a journey around your planet going from one area to another. If you need help from us. Go to a beach or water course, sit and meditate like you are doing now. Some one or more of us will always be assisting you. Please enjoy the journey, have fun, be relaxed and know you are helping the multi universe to survive.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.