The Bracelet - Cover

The Bracelet

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

We must have slept because an hour had passed. We all got up and went to the kitchen, naked, to get some water and lunch. Funny I was drinking water. This is new to me as I prefer coffee or coke-cola.

I asked the girls to sit at the table and I would make lunch for them. Collecting 6 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, 3 spring onions, 3 radishes, 6 mushrooms, 3 garlic bulbs, and two tins of chopped tomatoes. I cooked the bacon, garlic and mushroom in some olive oil in the large frying pan. Beat the eggs and chopped up the radish and spring onions. Removed the cooked mushrooms and bacon. Put the egg into the same pan and stirred it around until it separated and dried. I added back the chopped mushroom, bacon, radish and spring onions. Stirred then added the two tins of tomatoes. I turned off the stove and let the heat warm the tomatoes.

In the mean time I had 9 pieces of toast cooked and buttered. I served the eggs dish into 3 deep soup bowls. I served the girls and put the toast on the table. Yes I forgot to give them some soup spoons. I collected the spoons and sat with the girls. Like the meal yesterday they sat with their legs touching mine. They complemented me on a lovely meal. I informed them, you have just had the one meal I can cook. Any other I generally burn including simple meat pie and chips. They laughed.

We had a good meal and they enjoyed having a meal cooked for them. Heather cleared the table. Lorraine stood up and rubbed her boobs in my face as a desert. I grabbed her hips and placed her face down on the table and entered her from the rear. She screamed in pleasure. Heather looked over at us and said “Keep some dessert for me please!”

Lorraine kept pushing back onto me as I drove into her sexy pussy. It did not take too long before she screamed in pleasure with an orgasm. I stepped back and Heather took my place and started to lick and suck all of the juices from Lorraine. I went behind Heather and found her dripping honey pot. This I entered and she screamed into Lorraine pussy with the pleasure of entry. I started to pump into Heather and was moving faster and faster. Heather came with a final push by me. I started to cum into her pussy again shooting deep into that joyful pussy. Lorraine them came with Heather screaming into her pussy. We staggered into the lounge room and sat down on the lounge with Heather sitting on the floor at our feet.

We look out of the lounge room window and saw the school kids returning home. Damn we had rested again. As we sat there naked Pam and Peter walked pass and look into the window. They saw their mum and waved then started to come to the front door. Both Heather and Lorraine scrambled to dress, I just entered the kitchen and dressed there, then went to the front door and let them in. they gave me a hug and then kissed their Mother. We sat the kids down.

Lorraine then explained about the winnings. They were shocked I shared the winnings. Peter looked at me “Please explain why?”

I mentioned “We had lunch together and I purchased the ticket. I asked these two lovely ladies to kiss the ticket for luck and told them, if it won I would share. My word is my bond. I won and therefor I shared. Yes I could have kept it but I have made 4 other people very happy with my actions. And they have rewarded me with more that their friendship”

Peter smiled. “Thank you Fred that was kind”

Pam picked up Heather’s, with a big I know it smile, undies flashing them around saying “Yes now I know how they rewarded you lucky man” Both ladies went blushed. Peter looked puzzled. I smiled. “I’m so happy mum has had a nice time with you. It’s been a while since she had another boyfriend.” Lorraine looked in shock. “Yes mum I do know about sex and love”

Heather laughed. “Well it is how life evolves, Lorraine your kids are growing up Darling”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.