The Bracelet - Cover

The Bracelet

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

The pleasure of waking up dreaming of the wonderful day you had yesterday, feeling sexual sensation of a lovely lady licking and gently suckling on your prick. I was in heaven. I tried to bring Heather up so I could kiss her, she refused. Heather just kept sucking on me bring me to a wonderful morning bliss. I kept trying to hold off, the pleasure of Heather lips and tongue around the shaft and head of my penis was very blissful. Then I started to cum, and I mean cum, I was shooting for the stars. I must have shot at least ten times. Heather just kept gulping down my juices. Nothing escaped her lips. I collapsed on the bed exhausted and content. I started to go soft in her mouth. Heather made sure I was clean. She then came up in the bed and gave me a big cum kiss and hug. I returned the kiss and hug. We just laid together in the bliss on cumming.

I did not realise until later, when Heather gives a head or pussy job, when they cum, she also cums as well. This is why Heather always willing to give head jobs or eat pussy. Lucky lady.

We arose and had a shower together. Heather put on my towelling gown and I dressed in shorts and tee shirt. We entered the kitchen, then I realised I needed to shop. I suggested breakfast at the shack. I changed to better clothes and put on my swimmers. Grabbing a few beach towels. Heather put on her dress only and I drove Heather to her house sitting place. There she put on a bikini and summer dress together with sandals. There was a message on the answering machine advising they are returning tomorrow. We left for the beach front.

During a nice breakfast Heather asked “Do you mind if I stayed with you for a week or so. They were not due to return until week Friday. It’s Ok, I have some money now I can stay in a hotel.”

“No” I replied, “You are welcome to stay with me and yes I would like your company, so save your money until you really need it”

Heather looked at me, grinned “Yes I would like to stay with you. Thank you, I’ll move my stuff tomorrow, if that’s Ok with you. I better stay the night in the house until they come home. What it does mean is, we have all day, just to screw around ourselves!”

We then proceeded to walk along the beach holding hands. When we came to the spot I found the bracelet I pulled Heather and sat down on the beach. I sat in the same position and got Heather to sit the same way making sure we were physically touching. The same effect seem to occur again and this time Heather was included within the circle. Again I felt the tingling in my hands and feet. My body temperature again seemed to rise. We sat like this for about 20 minutes then as I am calling it my meditation tent opened and we returned to this world.

Heather was amazed. I ask her what she felt? Heather replied “It was like complete calmness, I felt like I was in a very safe bubble. Where I had contact with you, I felt an electrical current, very nice, going from you through my body. My sore ankle certainly got a lot of tingling together with my pussy. Can we do it again?”

I replied “Yes but not today, we have had our charge up. Lets try again tomorrow.”

Heather pushed me back onto the sand, mounted me and started to rub our bodies together, even though we were clothed. “I so need to fuck you now, but too many people around” We got up and walked to the beach shower and both of us really drank some water.

“Come on I need some real food in the house, especially as you are staying for a while, lets go to the Pines and then home for sexercise.” Heather smiled and held onto my hands.

At the Pines I check my bank balance. Yes the money was in my account. I told Heather and we went to her bank and confirmed her money was in her account. She hugged me. We completed our shopping. Normally my bill is around $100, today it was $600. I stocked up on everything. Heather offered to pay half, I refused, you can pay the Butchers account I replied. She spent over $200 in meat and we then got some bottles of wine. I am not much of a drinker but I do occasionally like a glass of wine. On arriving home we pack away all of the shopping and as Heather was staying with me I informed her where to place or find items. I switched the kettle on and make two coffees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.