The Bracelet
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

On arriving at my house, I showed the ladies around. Lorraine went to use the toilet. I went to the kitchen and boiled the kettle. Lorraine joined Heather in the lounge. Calling out they gave me their coffee orders.

I grabbed a tray to carry in the three coffee’s. Whilst standing in front of the ladies, Heather yanked down my shorts and underpants and started to hand play with my penis. “This is the dessert I wish to have today” then placed her lovely lips around the head of my penis.

Lorraine stood up and grabbed the coffee tray off me and placed it down on the coffee table. She then took off my shirt leaving me standing with just my socks on. I turned her around and unzipped her dress then unhooked her bra. Reaching around I massaged her enormous boobs rubbing her nipples between my forefinger and thumbs, She moaned in pleasure. I slipped one hand down the front of her thong and started to play with her clit. Lorraine grabbed my hand and forced my finger into her hole. It was wet. She pushed down her thong and asked “Fuck me please” Heather released her grip on my prick. Lorraine bent over towards the lounge and from behind I inserted my prick into her juicy vagina. She moaned with pleasure. I reached around and again grabbed those delicious big boobs and used then to help pump into Lorraine. It did not take too long when Lorraine came, bouncing around on the lounge I almost fell out, then I came into her pussy. Holding her hips I pumped plenty of sperm juice into that wet juicy pussy.

I step back whilst Loraine fell onto the lounge ass in the air. Heather, in the mean time, had undressed. She got onto her knees and started to eat out Lorraine, collecting as much pussy cum juice as possible. I went to my cupboard and got out a large soft blanket. I spread this out on the floor in front of the lounge. I sat down rubbing my hands over Heather bum and pussy. Heather turning with juices allover her face saw I was still semi hand, she started to rub my prick, it soon came hard. Turning around she pushed me onto my back and mounted me. Again that pussy was very wet. Heather bounced up and down on me. I reached for her boobs and squeezed them really hard. She moaned in pleasure, I attacked those beautiful large puffy nipples twisting the nipples with my fingers and thumbs. The action of her pussy muscles and me seeing such two beautiful ladies made me cum again, this set off Heather and she came with a loud scream. Her head collapsed on my chest.

This time it was Lorraine who started to eat out Heather and suckled my prick making sure there were no juices left on it. I rolled Heather off me on to the blanket. Her legs flopped open and Lorraine cleaned up our juices. Heather stirred and sat up, Lorraine sat on the blanket. I reached over to the coffee tray asking “Who would like some coffee now you beautiful ladies?”

They nodded their heads and smiled. I handed them their drinks and drank my coffee.

We sat on the mat, naked, crossed legged drinking our coffee’s and looking at each other.

Both girls looked very similar except Lorraine’s boobs. I asked “What sizes are you girls?”

Heather replied “34b, 22, 32”

Lorraine replied “34f, 22, 32, We can fit in each others skirts, shorts undies. Just my massive boobs stops me fitting into Heather dresses. I have had these massive boobs since I was 10 years old.”

Heather replied “Yes all of us girls were jealousy of Lorraine boobs and she always had the boys around her. Mind you she wore cloths the showed off her boobs not hid them.”

Just then some school kids walk passed the house very noisy. I stated “Well the kids are out of the monkey house now? We will have to sit here for a few minutes until they pass.”

Just then my mobile phone rang. Answering it “Yes, Ok,” Hand on mouthpiece. “Lorraine can you take us back down to the club please?”

“Yes, OK” Lorraine replied. We quickly got dressed, Heather forgot her bra though.

On arriving at the club we found out those noisy rugby players has finished training due to one of them going to hospital as he could not speak and had dislocated his arm. Yes Peter.

“Fred do you have your keno ticket” the barmaid asked. I handed it over. The bells on the machine rang. Looking around, the club was quite quiet the barmaid replied “Fred you have just won 3 million dollars!”

I looked shocked. Heather and Lorraine hugged me in complement. “What, How, Um, how do we collect the money?”

The barmaid printed out the information sheet. We needed to go to the Star Hotel near Surfers or Brisbane to identify ourselves, they would pay the money into my account. The time was 3.30pm their office was open until 6pm.

I looked at Lorraine “Could you drive us to the Star now please? Or do you have to go home to the kids?”

Lorraine opened her mobile and rang them “I have to go out for 3 hours kids please look after yourselves.” Hanging up, looking at me, “They are 16 and 17 so they can look after themselves, yes I’ll drive you”

I was still in shock. The barmaid returned the ticket and information page. Heather and Lorraine took me to her car and proceeded to drive me to Broadbeach. I still do not remember the journey, I did remember I was going to share the funds with them and that I would do so. We arrived at the hotel. We got direction to the large claims area. A guard escorted us to a private room. Shortly a young lady, she introduced herself as Jane, came in with the forms to fill out. I handed over my drivers licence and credit card. I then asked “Jane, this was a three way syndicate, Both Heather and Lorraine are to get one third.” The girls looked at me. I advised “A promise is a promise”

Jane took the details of the girls and obtained all of our bank account details. Jane left the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.