The Bracelet - Cover

The Bracelet

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A single middle aged man finding a bracelet then having a sexual journey forward. Starts slow but a very good climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Whilst walking along the beach, I saw a gold bracelet on the sand in a vacant part of the beach. It looked very old yet very clean. I do not mean sand washed clean just clean as if recently dropped. There were a lot of etchings that I did not know or could describe. Looking around I could not see anyone else around. It was, as if, everyone on the beach had cleared away. I picked up the bracelet and placed it on my left arm for safekeeping. The bracelet was neither female or male looking.

The bracelet seemed to meld into my arm. Yes it was visible, to me, I have large hands with much smaller wrists. It surprised me it fitted over my hands. From that moment, walking along the beach, I seem to be in a daydream.

To understand me my name is Fred, I am only 37 years old and have no prospects of marriage. I am overweight and have been told to walk or die. A mild stroke, some 6 months ago, made me look at my life. I do not enjoy mixed company, in fact any company. I like reading and using my laptop and desktop computers over being with other people. The only positive aspect is, I own my own house some 3km from the beach. I’m not rich but have a steady income by reviewing/ updating web pages for some clients.

I walked along Duringan Street then along the footpath along the creek to home. This took me some 30 minutes to walk. Today I was out for 1 hour walking. That is the longest I have walked for a long time. I must admit I do feel better since I have been walking.

Returning home I went to the kitchen and instead of opening a can of coke, I had some water, infact I had 4 glasses of water. Feeling tired I went to lay down on my water bed after the long walk. I slept for 4 hours. On awaking I rushed to the toilet, my stroke problem, weak anus muscles. I seemed to sit for over 30 minutes whilst I filled the pan. I flushed, then went into the shower to wash off my sweat from the walk and make sure I was nice and clean all over.

I felt a lot better after the shower, I felt clean, I mean really clean. I dried myself then went to dress. I pulled out an old pair of shorts. Taking one step they fell down. I pulled them up and really tied the string tight. Putting on a T-shirt, it felt loose. I went to make the bed and found the sheets were really dirty, not toilet dirty but dusty, sandy dirty. Stripping the bed, I collected some clean sheets and made the bed. I took all of my unclean clothes and dirty sheets to the laundry. Placing the sheets in the washing machine I put the load on.

Returning to the kitchen I looked at the food for lunch. I actually did not feel hungry. Collecting a banana, I made a banana sandwich on two pieces of bread, Cut the banana in half, butter the bread then squash one half of the banana to make a flat half sandwich roll. Very nice. I made coffee, yes I have had coffee for quite some time. My dietitian does not like my coffee. I have 1/8 of a teaspoon of coffee in a mug of hot water, no milk or sugar. I have 8 mugs of these a day. It was the only drink the dietitian did not change. Basically I am just colouring my water.

I took my lunch to the computer station to eat. I generally read the news, twitter, face book etc whilst eating lunch every day. I get to choose my reading, either ABC, BBC or European news. I given up on yankee news as they just seem to only have incorrect information. How the yankees ever know what is happening around the world, I don’t believe they care.

After finishing my lunch and drink, I was restless. Must of been the sleep this morning, I thought. I returned to the kitchen and cleaned up all of the dirty dishes by placing then in the dishwasher and put it on to wash. I then cleaned up the kitchen. I hung the sheets out and put on another load of washing. Still restless I decided to go for another walk.

This walk was along Villers Drive on to Bradshaw Drive. Just at the end or the drive there is a seating grandstand place. I rested in this seated area watching some other walkers pass by. Just as I stood to return home walking a local jogger slipped on the grass and twisted her ankle. I went over to assist, I help her to the grandstand and got her to lay down whilst I elevated her foot. I then seem to cupped my hands around her ankle and it felt like an electric current going into her ankle.

The girl looked at me “I don’t know what you are doing, but don’t stop, it feels great” She then rested her head back and closed her eyes. I felt like she was sleeping. I held her ankle for around 30 minutes. It did not swell up but infact, felt like it seem to tighten up. I looked at the girl, she has on a red crop top and tee shirt which drifted up showing a tanned midriff. Her shorts were the loose type with a bikini bottoms under neath. From my position, I could not help but notice. The view was very nice and for the first time in years I could feel myself alive.

Her mobile phone rang and she seem to stir, Answering the call she told the person that she had twisted her ankle again and a kind gentleman was holding her ankle in a way that felt great. I am at Bradshaw Drive grandstand. Her girlfriend arrived, in a car, within 5 minutes and thanked me for helping her friend. I help her to the car but she found she could walk on on her ankle. I mentioned to do the ICE treatment on her ankle when she got home. I left them to drive away. Personally I felt good helping her, which was a feeling I had not had in many, many years. As they drove pass she open her window and call out “Thanks for the help mister”

I continued to walk back home. I could still feel the tingling in my hands. I noticed the bracelet and it seemed to be glowing. At this stage I did not relate the two together. On returning home it was nearly 5pm, I decided to walk down to the local sports club for dinner. In the club I did not feel hungry so I ordered a small fish, salad (No dressing) and chip meal with a glass of water. I struggled to finish the meal. Unusual for me, I eat the salad first, then the fish and finally the chips, these I did not finish.

Returning home around 7pm, yes I walked home instead of getting the club bus, I again had another shower then lay down on my bed. I was away. The sleep faeries had me. I normally do not go to bed until 12 midnight, 1am not at 7.30pm.

Waking up at 7am I showered and went out to the kitchen for breakfast. This morning I had 2 boiled eggs and some toast with my coffee. I was still restless, for the first time ever I went out early for a walk. Walking up Border Drive North I walked under the motorway towards Tugun beach. I sat down on the sand. There were quite a few walkers along the beach. Mostly nice looking ones, with curvy or trim body shapes. The view was very nice. I was noticing females again.

After some 10 minutes rest and viewing, I walked along the beach towards Elephant rock. From there I continued towards the alley. As I passed over the area where I found the bracelet yesterday, I re-examined the area. I sat down on the dry sand near the area looking out over the sea. The waves were breaking around half a metre. Not good board surfing but OK for body surfing. This part of the beach is not the swimming area. No one was around this area which was unusual.

I seemed to go into a meditation trance with the sound of the gentle waves on the beach. Changing my seating position to cross legs my fingers interlocked each. The bracelet on my left arm seemed to expand all over and around my body as if it was making a force field around me. I felt like I was enclosed within a clear tent. I could see around me yet my eyes were shut. My hands and feet tingled with energy racing out all over my body and surrounding area. My body felt hot, not sunburn hot but hot like a fever but the feeling was nice not drying or horrible. It was if the core of my body was heating up or vibrating at a different level. I stayed like this for some 30 minutes. I did not feel anyone come pass or near me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.