Brother's Incestuous Bet - Cover

Brother's Incestuous Bet

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Family’s Incestuous Meeting

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Family’s Incestuous Meeting - A brother and sister, both aching to seduce their parents, make a naughty bet!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Maria Reenburg

Excitement bubbled through me. I was on a high, riding the bliss from the orgasm daddy gave me. It was this incredible rush. This amazing treat. I was bouncing on my knees on the bed beside her, my round breasts jiggling. Mom was squirming, her face completely red, her big breasts jiggling. Her blonde hair was spread over the bed, her large tits rising and falling as my brother pulled his cock out of her.

My brother and I had both seduced our parents, but I was faster to the incestuous fun. I fucked Daddy while Sean took Mom hard. It was hot. She was sexy. I was a naughty, young thing. Daddy’s cock had felt amazing in my pussy.

“I seduced Daddy and won the bet,” I said, Daddy’s cum running out of me. “It’s so awesome. And now my pussy is full of cum!”

“Bet?” Mom gasped, trembling on the bed. “This was the bet.”

“And I won!” I said. “See.” I rose up on my knees and spread my thighs. “Look at Daddy’s cum leaking out of me, Mom!”

“What?” she groaned.

“This ... Maria, what?” Daddy groaned, standing in the doorway in his disheveled clothing. “Elisabet, I...”

“And Sean fucked you hard, Mom,” I continued, my eyes flicking down to her blonde bush. It was wet. There was cum leaking out of her. My brother’s cum. I just shuddered in delight. “Was it great? Sean’s an amazing lover! He always fucks me hard.”

My mom spluttered. Daddy groaned. Sean grinned at me as he stood at the foot of the bed.

“I’m so glad to finally have Daddy and not be cock-blocked by Vanessa.” Anger flashed through me at the thought of Daddy’s slutty secretary. “She made me eat her pussy after fucking Daddy!” The moment I said those words, I knew I shouldn’t have. I promised not to mention her to Mom, but I was just so excited and mad. So I hurried and added, “She was so mean to me! She called me dirty words! Like White bitch and filthy cunt and whore! She used me hard.”

“What’s this?” Sean asked.

“Wait, what?” Mom asked. “You were eating out Vanessa? After she had—”

“But now we get to have fun together!” I shouted and then sprang at my mother. I straddled her face. I pressed my pussy down on her. I ground on her face. I smeared my jizz-filled pussy against her mouth, Daddy’s cum running out of me.

“What are you doing, Maria!” my mom gasped beneath me.

“Why, we’re going to lick each other clean!” I said. “Mother/daughter bonding! It’ll be so much fun! I’ve wanted to lick Sean out of you! You’re not that bitch Vanessa making me do this.” I should stop talking about Vanessa. So I leaned over my mother to put my mouth to better use. “Let’s make each other cum while our sexy men watch us! It’ll get them hard to fuck us more!”

“Damn,” Sean muttered as I bent over and pressed my face between our mother’s thighs.

I stared at her pussy. Her cuntlips were swollen, jizz leaking out of her depths. My brother’s cum was flowing out of the snatch that birthed us. It was so kinky. A fierce hunger shot through me. I nuzzled into her bush. Her silky hairs brushed my face while her tangy musk, mixed with salty cum, filled my nostrils. Then I pressed my mouth into her cunt.

I fluttered my tongue through her folds. I licked and lapped at her, gathering my brother’s salty cum and her tangy pussy. I ground against her face. I squirmed on her body, her breasts pressed into my stomach. I devoured her. I thrust my tongue into her folds. I swirled my tongue through her, gathering up my brother’s jizz. That was amazing. It was this delicious treat.

“Maria!” my mom moaned. “What ... This is ... I mean ... Just...”

“Lick me!” I moaned. “Let’s eat each other. Daddy’s cum is in my pussy! I know you want to eat me. Lick your daughter’s pussy, Mom! Let’s love each other! It’ll be awesome!”

I thrust my tongue into her cunt, swirling my tongue through her depths. I licked up her jizz. I fluttered my tongue through her depths, teasing her as I squirmed, pressing my cum-filled pussy against her mouth.

Her tongue flicked out. I shuddered as she stroked my pussy, caressing her juicy folds. My butt-cheeks clenched at the delight that swirled through her. My hips wiggled from side to side. Jizz poured out of me into her mouth.

It was so amazing. This was just a treat. It was amazing to feel my mother licking me clean after I won my bet. I scooped more of my brother’s spunk out of her pussy, feasting on her, loving the feel of her squirming beneath me. My nipples throbbed against her nipples. Her breasts rubbed on my belly.

“Oh, my god, Maria,” Mom moaned. “This ... This...”

“I know, it taste amazing with cum in me!” I purred. “And so do you! Oh, this is a treat.”

“Is that ... cum leaking out of your asshole?” Mom asked. Her tongue fluttered against my taint.

“That’s Sean leaking out of my butt! He fucked me up the ass before we came to seduce you two,” I moaned. “It was so inspiring, Mom!”

Her tongue fluttered up to my taint. I groaned as she lapped at my asshole. She rimmed me, licking up my brother’s jizz. Her chin rubbed against my pussy lips. I moaned in delight, loving how she swirled her tongue around my sphincter, licking up Sean’s passion.

I licked and lapped faster and faster at her pussy, feeling Daddy and Sean watching us. The two men were sexy. It made me feel so naughty. I squirmed my hips from side to side. I ground against her face. This was a treat. A wondrous delight. My heart hammered in my chest. I whimpered into her cunt as I feasted faster, harder.

My tongue lapped up and down her folds, gathering more and more of her cum. Her fingers found my butt-cheeks. They dug into my rump. She fluttered her tongue around my asshole, licking up more cum before she moved back to my pussy.

She sucked on my clit.

I gasped at the thrill. Sparks burst inside my pussy. I wiggled my hips as my orgasm built and built. I nibbled on her thick labia, reveling in her cream leaking out of her. I couldn’t find any more of my brother’s cum, so I just lapped my cum out of her.

“Oh, Mommy, yes!” I moaned as she made such wicked, sucking sounds.

“Make her cum, Mom,” Sean groaned. “Damn, this is hot.”

“Yeah,” Daddy grunted, still sounding stunned.

I squirmed in delight, rubbing my clit on my mother’s face, her nose brushing my shaved slit. Trembles raced through my sixteen-year-old body. This wonderful heat that had me almost swooning. My heart hammered in my chest. This was a hot treat. It was an amazing delight. My fingers clenched on her thighs. I held her tight as she moaned into my snatch.

This was incredible. A wicked treat. I shuddered in rapture. My heart beat so fast in my chest. I fluttered my tongue through her snatch’s folds. Her tongue swirled around my clit again. She moaned into my pussy, her fingernails biting into my rump.

“Oh, Mom, you’re going to make me cum!” I moaned into her pussy. “Am I making you cum?”

“Yes!” she moaned. “Oh, this is wrong ... So wrong but ... but...”

She sucked hard on my clit.

I gasped. My butt-cheeks clenched hard. I whimpered and shuddered on her. The pleasure surged through me. This heat billowed through me. My heart screamed in my chest. It was this incredible bliss. It was an amazing treat. My cunt clenched.

Then her tongue flicked up from my clit to dance through my pussy lips. She jammed into it. Feeling her penetrate me shot rapture through me. I gasped on her. My body bucked and quivered as my mother’s tongue fucked into my depths.

I came.

My pussy convulsed around her tongue. I moaned into her pussy. I latched my lips on her clit and sucked hard as I trembled on her. My juices gushed out of me, carrying Daddy’s cum to my mother’s mouth. She licked and lapped at me, moaning and groaning.

Stars burst across my vision. I whimpered in delight around her clit. My lips sealed so tight. I sucked so hard. My mother groaned. She bucked beneath my body. Her tits pressed up against my belly.

“Oh, my god!” she moaned. “This is so wrong, but ... but ... Maria!”

Tangy juices flooded out of my mother’s cunt. I groaned, abandoning her clit to lick at her snatch. I fluttered through her. I lapped up her cream, discovering more and more of my brother’s jizz in there. It was delicious. A treat. My butt-cheeks squeezed tight. I wiggled my hips as we both moaned in rapture.

We shared in incestuous passion.

It was incredible. I shuddered through my body. I shuddered as I nibbled on her clit. She licked and lapped at me, moaning her delight. My pleasure died down to this wonderful, buzzing bliss. I felt energized by this.

I was so ready to have more fun.

We were doing naughty things as a family.


Sean Reenburg

My dick grew harder and harder as I watched Maria and Mom sixty-nining. They were feasting on each other, licking cum out of each other’s bodies. I’d fucked them both tonight. I had seduced my mother. I had taken her past her fear of the lust she felt for me and plunged her into the incestuous rapture she’d craved.

I glanced at Dad. He stood there awkward, his clothing in disarray. His face was flushed. He glanced at me. We didn’t really say anything. What did you say to your dad after you fucked his wife? Or what did you say while the pair of you were watching the two women in your lives sixty-nining and licking each other’s cum-filled pussy?

So we nodded and went back watching.

Mom and my sister were having so much fun. Licking, lapping. Maria was feasting with enthusiasm on our mother, her blonde hair spilled over Mom’s thighs. They both were squirming. Mom’s toes were curling, her fingernails biting into Maria’s ass.

It was a delectable sight to witness.

They were moaning louder and louder. They were gasping, crying out in rapture. They shuddered through their orgasms. My dick was hard again. It throbbed before me, this ache swelling the tip. My heart hammered in my chest as they groaned through their bodies.

“Goddamn, that’s hot,” I muttered as it was clear they were coming.

“Yeah,” Dad groaned as our women were moaning and trembling.

Then my sister shuddered and went still for a moment. She was panting. Mom was mewling. It was clear that they had enjoyed each other. I clenched my fists, wanting to stroke my cock, but that felt weird with Dad standing by me.

Then Maria rolled off of Mom, flopping onto her back. Maria’s round breasts jiggled. Her face was smeared in pussy juices and streaks of my cum. Mom’s face was equally soaked in cream. She flicked her tongue across her lips, savoring the delicious flavor of Maria’s cunt.

“She tastes good, doesn’t she, Mom?” I asked.

Mom shuddered. “I ... I guess so.”

“Ooh, Mom tasted amazing, bro,” Maria said. She shuddered. “Just delicious.” She half-sat up on her elbows, staring at our mother. “Did you enjoy my pussy, Mom?”

Mom shuddered. “It was different.” She licked her lips again. “I’ve never done that before.”

“Well, you were amazing,” my sister purred. “I really liked when you licked my butt-hole.”

I smiled, remembering probing my fingers into Mom’s asshole. It was just such a treat to pump into her virgin territory. My cock was hard and aching, wanting to slide into my mother’s bowels and fuck her hard.

I would pound her with my dick. I would fuck into her hard. It would be incredible to feel her wrapped around me. I would sink into her. I would make her feel incredible. I wanted that wonderful treat engulfing my dick.

“I bet she loved eating your asshole, Maria,” I said. “Mom loved it when my fingers penetrated her asshole while I fucked her hard.”

“Ooh, did she?” asked Maria. “Do you like anal, Mom?”

Mom, her face still scarlet, groaned, “That’s not really a question you should ask your mother, Maria.”

“Mom, we just licked each other’s pussy clean of cum!” my sister said. “We’re all into incest now. Don’t be shy. Has Daddy ever fucked you up the ass?”

“No,” Dad said, almost a grunt.

My mother shot him a look. There was something in there that was almost unreadable. A flat expression. Then she said, “I’ve never done anal. Your brother’s fingers were the first time anyone’s done that.”

“Ooh, bold of him,” Maria said. “He’s like that. He fucked my ass so hard in the gazebo. He used my pussy juices for lube and then pounded my butt.”

Dad glanced at me, this envious look in his eyes. I grinned at him. He’d never had anal. Did Vanessa not give it up? I should be pissed that he cheated on Mom with his secretary, but I had fucked Mom tonight.

Hard.

“Then let’s do it!” Maria said. “Come on, Mom, let’s do anal.”

“What?” she gasped. “No!”

“Come on, Mom!” Maria begged, sounding like a wheedling, little girl. “Let Sean fuck your asshole. Please, please! He’ll pound you hard. You’ll love it. I bet you enjoyed his fingers in your asshole.”

“Well...” she said, biting her lip. “I mean...”

“Yeah, you want it,” my sister said.

“What?” Dad objected. “I’ve never fucked your asshole, Elisabet.”

I clapped Dad’s shoulders as I stared at Mom with such hunger. “But you’ll get to fuck Maria’s asshole. I broke her in for you. You’re going to love it.”

Mom stared back at me. A shiver ran through her even as Maria rolled over on her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass at Daddy. Then she spread her butt-cheeks apart, exposing her pink asshole, a little bit of my cum staining her crack. Her pussy gleamed between her thighs.

“Fuck my ass, Daddy, while Sean buggers Mom!” Maria’s finger slid into her crack and stroked around her sphincter.

“Let’s do it, Mom,” I said, stroking my cock. “You’ll love it.”

Mom whimpered.

I smiled again. “Just roll over on your hands and knees, present that ass, and let me make you feel good again, Mom. You know you want it.”

“I can’t believe this is happening,” Mom moaned as she did just that, her large tits swaying and jiggling. She ended up on her hands and knees, presenting her rump at me. That delectable ass pointed right at me. Her bush was stained with some of my cum, but her pussy lips gleamed, licked clean by my diligent sister. “This is crazy.”

“Yeah,” Dad groaned.

“You know you want it, Mom,” I said, moving to the bed. “You know you’re just aching for it after I fingered you while fucking you hard.” I reached the bed, climbing on it, my dick bobbing before me. “You went wild when I fingered your asshole. Now just reach behind you and part those butt-cheeks. Show me that asshole. Be like your daughter.”

“Oh, geez,” she muttered and reached behind her. “I’m really doing this.”

“You’re a horny slut like me, Mommy!” Maria said brightly.

I groaned as my mother parted her butt-cheeks, revealing that pink, virgin asshole. I would break her in hard. I would enjoy this treat that my dad never had. Maria’s eyes sparkled as she watched me while wiggling her ass at our dad.

“Don’t be shy, Dad,” I said. “I broke Maria in. She loves it up the ass.”

“Oh, yes,” my sister said.

I pushed my cock into Mom’s pussy, slipping into her hot hole again. I groaned, loving being in her snatch. Her cunt clenched around me. She had such a hot, juicy cunt. She needed this so bad. Maybe Dad was too busy fucking his secretary.

The secretary who abused my sister from the sound of it. No wonder she was so pissed when I came home. It wasn’t just failing to seduce Dad, but being kept from her desire by the woman.

Mom groaned as I soaked my dick in her. Her pussy clenched around my cock. “I thought you were going to fuck my asshole.”

“Don’t you want some lube?” I asked and then shoved my fingers into my mouth.

I pressed my wet fingers against her asshole, coating her in my saliva as they slid into her bowels. Her brown ring parted around them, engulfing my digits. Her pussy squeezed hard around my cock. She whimpered and moaned, her passion echoing through the room.

Clothing rustled. Dad was getting naked, staring at my sister. I glanced at Maria. Part of me wanted to kick Dad out, but my sister was free to fuck whom she wanted. She had a thing for Dad. I kinda understood that. Mom was sexy, but...

“Come fuck, me, Daddy!” Maria moaned as I pumped my digits in and out if Mom’s asshole, getting her nice and loose for my dick. “Fuck me while Sean fucks Mom! This is so hot!”

“That’s one word for it,” muttered Mom. Then she gasped, “Oh, Sean, that feels good. I want your cock in my asshole. I want you to fuck me hard.”

“Damn,” Dad groaned.

“I know,” I panted. “Her asshole is so hot and tight. She’s squeezing around my fingers.” My dick twitched in my mom’s pussy, soaked by her juices. I had to be in her.

Beside me, Dad mounted the bed and thrust his cock into Maria’s cunt. My sister moaned in delight, her back arching. Her round tits swayed beneath her. I ripped my cock out of my mom’s pussy and yanked my fingers out of her bowels.

As I pressed my cock into Mom’s asshole, Dad lined up at Maria’s. Both women groaned as we thrust forward. My cock pushed against Mom’s sphincter, loving the feel of her anal ring spreading wider and wider to engulf my cock. It was this hot delight caressing my dick’s crown, this wonderful pleasure for me to enjoy.

I groaned as I pressed deeper and deeper into her bowels. Maria and Mom both whimpered, their moans echoing through the room. Dad let out a grunt of delight as he buried into my sister’s asshole. My hands gripped Mom’s hips, holding them.

I bottomed out in her.

“Goddamn,” moaned Dad. “Goddamn, you’re asshole is tight, Maria.”

“Mmm, your cock feels nice in me!” she moaned. “What about you, Mom? Do you love Sean’s cock sliding in your asshole? Please, please, say you do!”

“Uh-huh,” panted Mom. “It’s different. I feel so good. Oh, shoot, that’s good. Oh, Sean, just ... just ... fuck me! Fuck my asshole! Make me cum again! I love your cock! My son is such a big, strong man!”

“Yes!” I growled, her words so inspiring.

I drew back my cock. Her asshole clutched at my bowels. This wonderful, velvety delight gripped me. I groaned, my balls ached. I thrust into her. I buried into her bowels, smacking her rump hard, making her butt-cheeks ripple. My nutsacks cracked into her taint.

My hands slid up her hips as I fucked her asshole. I pumped away in her. I slammed into her bowels. I rammed into her anal sheath. Her hot grip massage me. I buried into her. I smacked into her rump over and over. Pleasure spilled through me.

“Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, fuck my ass!” Maria moaned. “Ooh, your cock is as good as Sean’s!”

My mom threw a look over her shoulder, her blonde hair flying. “Pound my ass, Sean! Fuck me hard! Pound me! Make me explode! I want to cum and cum on your dick! I love it!”

“Yes!” I snarled, thrusting hard into her, slamming into her depths.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.