Brother's Incestuous Bet
Chapter 5: Mom and Dad’s Incestuous Surprise

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mom and Dad’s Incestuous Surprise - A brother and sister, both aching to seduce their parents, make a naughty bet!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Maria Reenburg

My brother’s words, claiming that Daddy was an idiot for not wanting to fuck me, gave me the sexy confidence to do this. There was no dumb Vanessa to cock-block me. That bitch wouldn’t swoop in and steal Daddy’s erection this time. I would get his dick in me.

I would finally fuck my sexy father.

I marched back to the house beside my brother. He had the same strut. I knew he was making his move on Mom. He was going to seize her, fuck her, and give her the same pleasure he just gave me. He pounded me hard. He fucked my cunt until I exploded, pulling me out of my funk. Then he slammed his cock into my bowels. He sodomized me and gave me more pleasure.

His cum leaked out of my asshole. It made me feel so wicked. So wanton. My sixteen-year-old body trembled in delight. My pink skirt swished about my thighs. I felt so free. My round breasts bounced in my top.

“Well, bro,” I said as he thrust open the sliding glass door that led into the kitchen, “I’m going to kick your butt. I’m winning the bet.”

“We’ll see,” he growled. “In a few minutes, I’m going to be balls deep in Mom and make her scream in rapture.”

“It’s coming down to right now” I said. “We’re going to have so much fun, aren’t we?”

“Either way, we are,” he said, flashing me a big, bold smile. “We’re going to get what we want.”

I nodded my head. “Just the way it should be. Every family needs to do this. All my girlfriends want to fuck their daddies.”

His smile grew.

“Are you thinking about fucking your own daughter?” I asked, giving him a sly smile. “Huh, think you’re going to breed a girl in Mom?”

“And you,” he said. “I’m still winning the bet. You’re going to raise our daughter to be a daddy’s girl.”

I giggled. “Deal. If I have your daughter, I’ll make sure she wants your dick first.”

He seized me, pulled me to him, and kissed me hard on the mouth.

My toes curled. My pussy clenched. I whimpered into the kiss, my nipples throbbing in my blouse as I clutched him tight. Our tongues dueled as we shared this moment. His cock thrust hard before him, rubbing on my belly.

I broke the kiss and said, “Go clean your dick off in Mom’s pussy.”

“Go make Dad regret choosing Vanessa’s cunt over yours.”

“You got it,” I said.

I grinned at him as he broke away from me and headed for the stairs. Mom must be upstairs, but Dad ... Daddy was in his office. I shivered, my fingers twitching. I felt so wild and wanton. I wasn’t going to let anything stop me.

I peeled off my blouse and threw it to the ground. My breasts bounced free, my pink nipples swaying before me. They were firm and perky, all-natural titties. It wasn’t those big, fake boobs that Vanessa had. I didn’t need surgery to fix me. I had perfect breasts. I would thrust them into Daddy’s face.

He would be putty in my hands.

My brother’s footsteps reached the second floor, creaking above as he headed towards our parents’ bedroom. I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to a puddle of pink around my lithe legs. I shivered, more cum leaking out of my asshole. I shifted my hips and felt utterly free. I was naked. Naughty.

I was a nubile, teenage temptress.

I sauntered towards my daddy’s office. My breasts bounced and swayed. My hips shifted from side to side. I felt so sexy. So wanton. So desired. My brother thought I was the hottest piece of ass in the world. I made him so hard, he didn’t take no. He seized me and made me feel like a woman.

I reached the door to Daddy’s office. It was open. He was wearing his headphone, nodding to his music as he worked. I purred, posing in the doorway. I shifted my hips. Daddy’s eyes flicked towards me for a moment then back to his computer.

Then he froze.

My grin grew as his head whipped around to stare at me. His jaw dropped. He ripped off his headphones. They bounced off the side of the desk then fell onto the floor with a loud clatter. Music rumbled from them.

“M-Maria,” he groaned. “What are you doing? Where are your clothes?”

“I’ve been so naughty, Daddy,” I purred, sauntering into his office, so aware of his eyes on my breasts. His chair turned to face me. He gripped the armrests. His dick was swelling in his pants. “I was teasing you all day. I was making you hard, wasn’t I?”

“Well ... I mean ... I ... I...” he spluttered. “You’re naked.”

“I am naked,” I purred. “I wanted to give you this all day.” My hands slid up my torso, caressing my warm, silky skin. This wondrous pleasure shot heat through me. I groaned as the rapture swept through my body. I gripped my breasts, squeezing and kneading them. My fingers dug into my flesh. I jiggled them. “I wanted you to see my titties. To stare at my body. Do I have a hot bod?”

“God, Maria,” he groaned, his breathing quickened. My brother would be all over me by now. He would be pinning me to the door, fucking me hard.

But Daddy didn’t know this was right. That incest was okay. Luckily, I would educate him.

“Vanessa kept us apart. She did such mean things to me.” I moved closer, squeezing my titties, kneading them. “That bitch kept swooping in. She kept fucking you after I made you hard, didn’t she?”

“Well ... I...” He swallowed. “Yes, but don’t tell your mother. Please.”

“I’m not going to tell Mommy,” I said, stopping before him. “I just want to fuck you, Daddy. I want you to be in me. I want to love you, Daddy. And Vanessa isn’t here. She’s not going to stop me this time. She’s not going to blackmail me to lick her pussy clean of all your cum.”

“What?” he gasped.

“Later,” I said, straddling his waist. I shuddered as my legs slid around his onto his leather chair. It creaked as I settled my weight, pressing against him. “Right now, I want you in me, Daddy.”

He groaned.


Sean Reenburg

My dick was hard despite just fucking my sister in the asshole. I was going to do it. I figured it out. Mom was scared. She needed me to convince her that she wanted me. She had enjoyed her titty massage. She ached for me. She just thought it was wrong to have sex with me.

I would show her the truth.

I burst into my parents’ master bedroom. The cream-colored comforter was neatly spread over their bed the darkly-polished wood frame standing out from the pale blanket. The furniture matched, all my mom’s doing. I heard water coming from the bathroom, the door half-shut. She was relaxing, trying to pretend she wasn’t wet for me.

I ripped off my tie, letting it slide through the collar of my dress shirt. I spent all day at her law office, wanting to get alone with her. She wouldn’t let me. So I had to make my own opportunity to seduce her. That was my mistake. I should have paid more attention to Clint this entire time.

He made his opportunities to fuck his sisters, his aunt, any woman or girl in school that caught his fancy.

My fingers worked my shirt. I thrust the buttons through the eyelets, working fast as my dick pulsed harder and harder. I grinned. I was going to show my mother something special. I was going to give her such pleasure before I slammed into her. I would make her explode. I ripped off my shirt and threw it down to the floor.

I kicked off my shoes and thrust down my pants and boxers. My dick bobbed before me as I stripped naked. I peeled my socks off. I ached. My balls were building a new load of cum for her. I was seventeen. I had the stamina to satiate my mother.

Naked, I marched to the bathroom and thrust the door all the way open.

Mom was lying naked in the bathtub, her blonde hair pinned up over her head, her eyes were closed. Her large breasts bobbed amid the bubbles she soaked in. Those big, lush tits that I massaged last Friday. My hands remembered the feel of them, squeezing them, pleasing them.

I made her cum just from playing with the tits.

Her eyes opened. She looked different without her glasses on. “I’m not in the mood, Bill.”

Bill? She thought I was Dad? Her glasses were off. I must look like a blur to her. I grinned. “Sure you are, just not for Dad. You’re in the mood for me, Mom.”

She gasped and sat up, her large tits heaving out of the sudsy water. Glistening bubbles slid down those huge, soft mounds. They swayed, her dark-red nipples were half-covered by the suds. Her eyes widened as she shrieked, “Get out of here, Sean!”

I stalked closer to her.

“Sean!” she gasped. She reached for her towel as she stood up, more water falling down her naked body. I could see her matted, blonde bush, soaked by water. She went to cover her body with it.

I snatched it out of her hand and threw it to the ground.

“What are you doing, Sean?” she gasped, her tits heaving as she stared at me, fear in her face.

Lust in her eyes.

I had to show her what she wanted. I had to prove to her that she craved this. I grabbed her wet, sudsy body by the waist. I pulled her towards me. She gasped as she stumbled against me, water slashing around her legs. Her wet tits pressed into my chest, her nipples hard. I wrapped my arms around her body, her nipples rubbing against my chest.

Pleasure tingled across my skin at the feel of her wet, hot flesh. I hauled her out of the bathtub, lifting her squirming body. She squealed, twisting and thrashing in my arms. I set her down out of the tub, her hands pushing on me.

“Let me go, Sean!” she hissed. “You can’t do this. I’m your mother.”

“I know,” I growled. “You’re my hot, sexy mother! I want you. So bad. You need this. I’m going to make you feel like you’re a woman.”

My hands slid down her slick, wet back. I grabbed her ass and squeezed. I pulled her tight against me. I kissed her on the mouth, claiming her lips. My tongue thrust into her mouth. My dick throbbed against her soapy belly, feeling her hot, slick skin. My fingers kneaded into her butt, pulling her tight against me.

She thrashed and moaned as I kissed her hard. I thrust my tongue into her mouth. Her hands balled up and beat on my chest. She wiggled against me. My dick throbbed and twitched against her belly. I ached against her. The more she squirmed. It was incredible.

I kissed her with all the passion I had for her. I loved her. I showed her how much passion she inspired in me. My fingers dug into her rump. I gripped her hard. She groaned, her struggling slowing. She wanted this. It wasn’t me Mom was fighting ; she was fighting herself.

She surrendered.

She stopped the fight. Her fists relaxed. She grabbed my shoulders. Her fingernails dug into my flesh. She bit me into me as I moaned. My dick throbbed hard against her. She wiggled her hips, grinding against me as she moaned. Her tongue brushed mine. She swirled it around, kissing me with such passion.

She was mine.


Maria Reenburg

I cupped Daddy’s face as he trembled beneath me. His eyes were wild, hazel unlike Sean’s blues. He was a mature version of my brother, his hair and eyes darker. I felt the shadow of his whiskers, the rough stubble beneath my fingers.

I kissed him hard on the lips. My tongue thrust into his mouth. I felt his manly stubble rasp against my flesh. I shuddered as Daddy didn’t resist. He melted against my lips. He groaned as I kissed him, my tongue wiggling in his mouth.

His hands moved. He grabbed my butt-cheeks. He pulled them apart. More of Sean’s cum leaked out of my asshole. I groaned, grinding my pussy on Daddy’s cock, feeling him throb through his pants. He was hard for me.

He wanted me.

I broke the kiss, moaning, “Oh, Daddy, you want me, don’t you?”

“Maria,” he groaned, his fingers digging into my ass.

“Say you want me, Daddy,” I gasped, arching my back to thrust my tits at his face.

“Yes!” he croaked. “I want you!”

His lips brushed my nipple. I shuddered as he rubbed his face against my round breast. My nub rubbed against his stubble. That rasping pleasure shot through me. It spilled down my nerves to the tips of my fingers. My pussy clenched at the thrill of it.

His lip found my right nipple. He sucked hard on it. I groaned, my toes curling as he loved my nipple. Daddy was sucking on me. I whimpered, my hair swaying about my shoulders. I whimpered as he suckled and nursed.

He nibbled on my nipple with his hungry mouth. I licked my lips. My hips wiggled, grinding my pussy on his cock. He was so hard. I wanted him in me. To slide down on him and feel his cock in me. To fuck my hot Daddy.

My hands shot down to his crotch. He sucked with hunger. He loved my nipple. I groaned. My pussy clenched again and again. My eyes fluttered. My fingers found his pants’ fastener. I popped his slacks open. The zipper rasped.

A hot tremble raced through me. I moaned, “Daddy, I’ve wanted this for so long. I’ve wanted your cock in me.”

He moaned about my nipple as I reached into his fly and shoved into his boxers. I grabbed his dick. I held his cock. I pulled him out, stroking him. He felt a little smaller than my brother, but not much. So close in size I wasn’t even sure.

My asshole clenched, my brother’s jizz leaking out of me. I groaned as I rose, lifting my hips. I gripped him as I raised his cock, guiding him towards my pussy. His cock nuzzled against my shaved snatch, rubbing against my hot flesh.

It was time to fuck my daddy hard!


Sean Reenburg

I kissed Mom with passion. I held her mature, wet body against me. She humped against my dick. I gripped her ass, pulling her tight. Our tongues dueled as she moaned into the kiss. Her arms went around my neck, clutching me tight.

I backed up, leading her into her bedroom. Her breasts felt amazing against my chest. Her nipples were fat and thick, bigger than my sister’s. Our tongues caressed each other. She tasted so hot, so sweet. My dick throbbed against her belly. She whimpered against me.

I turned her as we left the bathroom and entered her bedroom. I backed her up now. I pressed her against her bed. She moaned as I gently pushed her back. She broke away from me, falling onto her bed. Her tits heaved as she landed on the cream-colored comforter. Suds ran down my body, more smeared her body, the bubbles slowly popping.

“Oh, my god, Sean,” she moaned, staring up at me. “We shouldn’t be doing this. I tried to fight this but ... but...”

“I’m just too sexy,” I said, giving her a cocky grin.

“You are,” she moaned, her thighs rubbing together. “But you’re my son. This is wrong. We shouldn’t be doing this.”

“That’s why we should do it,” I said, my hands stroking up her thighs, caressing her silky flesh. “That’s what makes this so hot. How wrong this is. It’s going to be incredible.”

She licked her lips, shivering.

I fell to my knees before her. I grabbed her legs, gripping her tight. I pushed her thighs apart. I stared at her wet bush, her pink labia peeking through those golden curls. She groaned, her tits heaving as she shuddered. I pulled on her, drawing her rump to the edge of the bed.

“Sean,” she groaned as my hands slid up her silky, wet thighs. I leaned in. “Oh, god, I’m your mother.”

“Yes, you are,” I groaned, inhaling, smelling a tangy, feminine musk rising over the sweet perfume of her bubbles. It tingled my nose. It was just such a treat. My hunger swelled for her.

I hugged her thighs and pulled her pussy that last inch to my lips as I leaned in. Her wet bush pressed against my mouth. Those silky curls caressed against my face. My tongue flicked through her folds. I lapped at her cunt. The very pussy that birthed me.

My tongue flicked through her folds again. She shuddered as I lapped and licked. I drank her incestuous nectar. It was incredible. I held her tight against my face. She shuddered and groaned, grinding against me. Her breasts heaved. Her thighs squeezed about my face. Her silky thighs clutched against my cheeks.

I buried my tongue deep into her pussy. I dove into her snatch. I swirled around inside of her. It was just a treat. I licked through her folds, gathering her cream. It was amazing to taste her. Her passion poured over my mouth.

I drank down her incestuous juices while my mom moaned my name.

“Oh, god, Sean!” she moaned. “Where did you learn to eat pussy so well.”

“Maria,” I groaned and buried my mouth back into her pussy.

“No wonder that girl’s been running around in her panties.” She squeezed her thighs tight about my mouth and cheeks. Her silky flesh caressed my face as I feasted on her. “Oh, Sean. Oh, this is so wrong, but you feel sooooo good. Oh, yes!”

My hands shoved beneath her rump. My hands squeezed her ass. My hands kneaded her butt-cheeks. I massaged her flesh. My tongue darted through her depths. I swirled around inside her cunt. I licked at the hole that birthed me.

Her pussy grew hotter and hotter. She gripped my hair. Her fingers dug through my short curls. She shuddered and pulled my head tight against her pussy. My tongue fluttered through her folds. I caressed her flesh. I licked her. I lapped at her. I stroked her flesh, nibbled on her labia. My digits dug into her rump.

My fingers slid into her butt-crack.

“Oh, Sean, you’re not,” she moaned as my digits slid down through her crack.

“Mmm, you know I am, Mom,” I said. “You’re going to love it. Maria does. She’s loves it up the ass.”

“Oh, my god, really?” she moaned. Then she gasped as my finger pressed on her asshole. “I’ve never done this. Not there. It’s dirty.”

“So’s what we’re doing,” I said and then sucked on her clit.

Her breasts heaved. She gasped out in rapture as I stroked her asshole. I caressed her sphincter, stroking that puckered ring. She whimpered, her clit throbbing in my mouth. My cheeks hollowed. My tongue caressed her bud. I nibbled on her. Teased her.

I pressed my finger into her asshole. I wiggled past her sphincter. I shoved deeper into her bowels. She gasped as my digit slid into her rectum. She bucked and squirmed on the bed. Her juices flowed, staining my face as she groaned.

“Holy ... Oh, Sean ... That’s ... That’s ... You’re in my butt-hole, Sean! Oh, wow! Oh, that’s so dirty. Oh, my god!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.