Brother's Incestuous Bet
Chapter 2: Sister’s Teasing Delight

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sister’s Teasing Delight - A brother and sister, both aching to seduce their parents, make a naughty bet!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Maria Reenburg

I woke up with energy the next day, eager for the bet with my brother before I realized I had to wait a week. A week before I could start seducing dad. I just had to give my brother a head start. I was being charitable. After all, I was a cute, sexy sixteen-year-old temptress. When I went to work for my daddy’s political office over this summer break, I would get his dick in me in a flash.

How could he deny me?

My brother, however, was starting his work at our mother’s law office today. We made a bet to see which of us could seduce a parent first. I wanted Daddy in me, and Sean wanted to be in Mom. It was so naughty. If I won, my brother would have to give me his expensive car that Dad bought him.

If he won, I’d have to have his baby before I could let Daddy breed me. And I wanted Daddy to breed me! He was sexy. My brother but older. I mean, I liked fucking my brother. It was fun, but ... Daddy was a man!

Feeling naughty as I bounded out of bed, a wicked idea popped into my head.

I darted to my dresser, my naked breasts bouncing and heaving. My blonde hair swayed about me. I yanked open a drawer. I dug around in there and found a pair of yoga pants. I jammed my legs into the stretchy, gray material. It slid up my teenage thighs. I glanced at myself in the mirror, my round breasts jiggling. My nipples pink and hard. I was half-bent over, my cute, firm tush looking so nice and round as I rolled up the yoga pants.

Then the pants swept over my rump. It hugged my butt-cheek like a second skin. The stretchy material melted into my crack. It hugged my shaved pussy. My vulva was plump and on display, a yummy camel toe. I couldn’t seduce my daddy today, but I could do my morning yoga.

And if he watched ... Got ideas...

I grabbed a sports bra next and wiggled into it, cupping my round tits. I adjusted the dark-purple bra, shifting it, my blonde hair swaying as my tits looked just so delicious in it, my body sleek and beautiful. I nodded at my reflection, my blue eyes shiny with desire.

I. Looked. Hot.

Lastly, I grabbed a purple scrunchy and tied back my blonde hair into a cute ponytail, the perfect way to compliment my outfit. I smiled, my bare toes wiggling in my carpet. Then I darted out of my bedroom, eager to get my work out on.

I rushed downstairs, my bare feet slapping. My daddy wasn’t a man to sleep in. When he was home, he would watch the various cable news channels to start the day while reading his newspapers. He was a state senator for California, but he had plans to go higher. To Washington D.C. and dominate there.

It was so sexy.

My brother was coming out of the dining room dressed in a suit and...

I blinked at my brother. He looked ... handsome in his suit. It was a soft gray blazer and slacks, his tie a dark red that fell over his white shirt. His blonde hair was slicked back, his face chiseled. For a moment, he looked like daddy and a wave of heat washed through me, a tingle forming in my pussy.

He looked too handsome. I bit my lip, my eyes flicking up and down him.

“You’re wearing that to work at Mom’s law office?” I gasped.

“Of course,” he said. “It’s a law office. You expect me to wear a yoga outfit.” His eyes flicked up and down my body, a suspicious look on his face. “Why are you wearing that?”

“D’oh, yoga,” I said. “I do it every morning.”

“Right,” he said, shifting. “I’ve seen you do it sooooooo many times.”

“Not my fault you missed out on perving on my fine, young body,” I said, a strange worry swirling through the growing lust in me. He looked not just handsome but ... hot. Damned sexy. What if he seduced Mom before I was allowed to seduce Daddy? He had a free week to get her before I could allow Daddy to slide his cock in me.

And Daddy would. Next Monday.

I had to do something. The way he looked at me. That bugle formed in his pants. My seventeen-year-old brother was ogling me. I licked my lips and smiled. An idea popped into my head. I had to do something about his mojo.

“Do you like my yoga outfit?” I asked, sauntering to him. His eyes felt so hot ravishing my body. My nipples poked hard against my sports bra. My hips swayed and wiggled as I came closer and closer to him. My toes wiggled and flexed in the carpet as I stopped before him. “Huh, Sean?”

“Yeah,” he said, his voice hoarse. “It’s great, Maria.”

“What do you like most?” I asked. “Seeing my nipples poking against the material? How cute my flat, toned stomach is? Or maybe...” I grabbed his hand and pressed it against my pubic mound, letting him feel the heat bleeding through. “You like that hot, sexy cameltoe outlined by the stretchy material.”

“What are you doing?” he groaned, rubbing at my hot pussy.

My hand rubbed at his crotch, squeezing him. “I need my breakfast. I’m on a protein diet and...” I groped his cock again, feeling it throb. “Care to help me out, bro?”

“You know semen has sugars in it,” groaned my brother as my hand stroked up him.

“I like sugars,” I purred. “But I also love something salty.” I arched an eyebrow. “Do you have time to let me suck you off before you go?”

“Fuck,” he groaned, looking over his shoulder. Our mother was in the kitchen. “Maybe. Yes.”

I grinned. This would be so easy to seduce Daddy. My brother was putty in my hand. Once I drained his cock, he’d lose some of his mojo. It would make it harder for him to seduce mom with his balls drained.

My pussy clenched as he rubbed me through my yoga pants, my juices flowing, soaking the gray material. I would drain every drop from him.

I pulled him towards the sitting room. It was a formal room, decorated by our mother and off-limits most of the time. Especially when we were younger. I bit my lower lip as I pulled my brother to it by gripping his cock through his slacks. He throbbed in my grip, his shaft hard and aching. It was such a naughty treat I’d get to enjoy.

We slipped into the sitting room. It was dark in here, the curtains pulled tight to keep the sun from harming Mom’s antique furniture. The smell of sweet potpourri filled the air, tickling my nose. I pulled my brother to the side, past a marble tabletop, and to a china hutch. I sank to my knees by it and licked my lips.

I stared up at my brother as my fingers unfastened his slacks. I loved kneeling before my brother. I couldn’t wait to do this for daddy. His zipper rasped as he stared down at me with such lust, his blue eyes burning.

“Mmm, your suit fits you well, bro,” I said. “You’re a sexy guy.”

“It’s why you like sucking on my dick,” he said, grinning. That cocky confidence. He couldn’t have that with Mom. I should be insulting him, but...

Damn, he was sexy this morning.

I ripped down his blue-striped boxers next. His cock popped out. My pussy clenched. The only dick I’d ever enjoyed. He filled my pussy to the hilt. I loved it when my brother fucked me. I was so glad Clint and his sisters got wild at our high school. That he’d opened my eyes to the joys of incest.

“Fuck!” my brother groaned when I engulfed his dick. My lips slid over his cock. I sucked on him, my head bobbing fast. “You are just greedy for it this morning.”

I was. This was so hot. I wanted to masturbate, but it felt even naughtier letting my pussy just soak my yoga bottoms. The stretchy material clung to my pussy lips. My hips wiggled from side to side. My eyes squeezed shut, my heart hammering in my chest.

I moaned as I worked my mouth up and down his dick. My cheeks hollowed. His precum coated my tongue. My eyes squeezed shut. My hips wiggled from side to side. My juicy cunt grew hotter and hotter. This wondrous delight leaked out of me.

It was incredible to feel my pussy growing hotter. I felt so naughty. So, wanton. I was blowing my brother with my parents in the house. I could hear the TV in the living room. Daddy was so close. He could find me, see just how wanton I was. He’d wish he was in my brother’s place. Mom moved in the kitchen, getting ready to go.

“Come on, you naughty slut,” my brother groaned, his hand seizing my blonde ponytail. He thrust his cock forward. “Make me cum. I’m going to give you such a big breakfast. That’s what a little, slutty sister craves.

“Her big brother’s jizz.”

I did. I sucked so hard. My right hand stroked the base of his cock now, fisting it as he fucked my mouth. My left cradled his balls, full of his cum. My body burned as the delight swelled in me. I rubbed my thighs together, my stretchy yoga pants whisking together. They hugged my ass. My breasts jiggled in my sports bra.

I sucked harder. I loved this amazing dick. I pleased it with all my might. I stopped bobbing my head, letting him just fuck my mouth. My tongue danced over his cock as it plunged over and over past my lips, brushing the back of my throat.

“Fuck!” grunted my brother. “Maria, goddamn, you have a hot mouth. I love fucking it. Mmm, I’m going to spurt my jizz into your mouth. I’m gonna give you what you want.”

I whimpered about his cock.

Drool ran down my chin as my sucking and slurping grew louder. I massaged his balls. They were heavy with jizz. They were brimming with that seed. I wanted it. Craved it. My eyes squeezed shut as his nuts twitched in my hand.

Then he let out a grunt. His cock slammed to the back of my throat. His handsome face twisted in bliss. His cum spurted into my mouth. Hot jizz spilled over my tongue. It splashed across the back of my throat. It was amazing. So thick and creamy.

I swallowed.

I gulped his cum down as it fired into me. His balls twitched every time. He groaned, his face twisted into this wonderful expression of bliss. I sucked hard, drawing out his cum. My pussy clenched as his jizz warmed down to my belly.

He felt so wonderful in me. I shuddered, my hips wiggling from side to side. My yoga pants clung to my shaved pussy lips. I felt so juicy down there. It was so wonderful. My brother’s hand relaxed on my ponytail as the last spurt of cum fired into me.

My eyes fluttered as he panted, saying, “Damn, Maria. That was great.”

I popped my mouth off his dick, panting. I opened my mouth to say something when Mom shouted, “Let’s go, Sean!”

“Fuck!” my brother groaned.


Sean Reenburg

Panting, I scrambled to put my cock away while my sister knelt before me, saliva and some of my jizz staining her chin. Her blue eyes were glazed. She looked so sexy. A teenage temptress, her blonde hair swaying behind her in that cute ponytail, those round breasts jiggling, nipples hard and begging to be played with.

I shoved my cock back into my boxers. I pulled up my slacks in a hurry. I shoved my shirt into my pants, tucking it in fast as Maria rose. Her crotch was soaked with her juices, making her cameltoe more pronounced. Her sweet musk filled my nose.

I wanted to eat her out now but...

Why did she want to blow me? I felt so ... drained now. Flushed and panting. I didn’t have that confidence I had when I put on the suit. Flustered, I darted out of the room before Mom found us. I felt sweaty now. My tie didn’t feel perfect. My clothing felt rumpled.

Was she trying to sabotage me? Was she trying to drain my lusts so I didn’t have that hungry drive to seduce our mother?

That little slut. Of course she was.

Mom entered the foyer a moment later, her heels clicking, drawing my eyes to her calves clad in her beige pantyhose. It was such a delight to see. My eyes followed up her legs to her dark-gray pencil skirt. It stretched over her thighs and hugged her curves. She was such a sexy woman. She could make a corpse rise from the dead to worship her. My eyes kept climbing, a mauve blouse with a scoop neckline to show off her large tits, a dark blazer over it. She had a pearl necklace around her neck, almost hugging her tight like a choker.

My soft dick twitched. I wanted to give her my own pearl necklace.

She was a beautiful MILF, her blonde hair feathered and falling in lush waves around her gorgeous face. She was Maria matured to perfection. Her tits were so large. My mom was built like a brick house, as they say. She kept herself in shape. I wished she was in yoga pants right now.

“You ready to go?” she asked, glancing down into her open purse as she walked up to me, hardly noticing me.

“Yeah,” I said.

She looked up and smiled at me. “You are looking handsome, Sean. Just like your dad.” She adjusted my tie then smoothed a lock of hair off my forehead. She frowned. “Were you running around the house?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Maria was teasing me.”

Mom rolled her eyes. “That girl ... I hope she doesn’t drive your father wild working at his office.”

“Me, too,” I said. At least not until I’d driven Mom wild at hers.

“Well, let’s go,” she said, smiling at me, a soft perfume floating around her, light and airy.

I opened the front door and said, “You look great today, Mom.”

“Oh, thanks,” she said, her ruby lips spreading in a smile. “That’s so sweet of you to notice.”

Oh, I’d noticed. “The pearl necklace looks great on you.”

“Oh, your dad bought it for me,” she said, stroking the strands.

I winced. I couldn’t have that. I didn’t need her thinking of Dad, only me. I had to be more careful. I swallowed as I followed her to her car, a dark-blue Lexus. I didn’t know how to seduce my mom. She wasn’t a girl at my high school. She wasn’t my horny sister.

She was a mature woman. My mother. She didn’t think anything of incest. I had the vague idea compliments were the way to go, but I didn’t know more than that.

As I sat beside her on the drive to her law office, I strained myself for ways to compliment her more that didn’t sound pervy. I mean, I couldn’t say that blouse showed off her lush tits to perfection, or that her pantyhose clung to her calves and gave them such a lovely shape.

I kept staring at her legs as we drove, squirming in the seat. I needed help to seduce her. I had to come up with a plan. I had a week head start, but was that enough? With Maria wearing that naughty yoga outfit and prancing before Dad...

She was skirting a line, priming him. I didn’t want to give up my car. I wanted to breed my sister. My mom. I wanted them both pregnant at the same time. It would be so hot. Our family could change into something awesome.

I just needed to seduce my mom.

We reached her law office. It wasn’t a big firm, but it was in a nice building in down town. The June day was already growing hot. I climbed out of the car, glancing at the building. My secret weapon was in there. I grinned, eager to unleash it.

“You ready, bud?” Mom asked as she climbed out. “I’m going to work you. You want to be a lawyer, well, I’m going to get you ready. Research, research, research.”

“I’m ready, Mom,” I said.

“Good.” She flashed me a motherly smile that felt so ... naughty with the thoughts bursting in my mind.

We rode the elevator up to the third floor. Her office was already unlocked, her name printed on the frosted glass in gold letters: “Elisabet Reenburg, Attorney at Law.” I opened the door, ushering her in with a bow. Then I ogled her tight rump as she swayed in, her perfume filling my nose.

Damn, she smelled good.

I followed her in and shut the door behind me. Stepping out of a small conference room was the pregnant Cheryl Elliston. I grinned at the MILF, her body glowing. She was so round. Her breasts bounced and jiggled. Her breasts filled out that low-cut blouse of hers, a hint of her lacy bra cupping them. She smiled at me, her bleached-blonde hair tumbling about her face.

“Well, he did show up,” Mrs. Elliston said. “And looking so handsome.”

“He’s growing up into a man,” Mom said.

I straightened up at her words. I was a man. I would show her.

A knowing glint appeared in Mrs. Elliston’s dark eyes, her smile growing ... naughty.

“Well, get him helping on your research,” my mom said as she strode past towards her office. “I need to get to work on the Miller brief.”

“All the materials are uploaded to Dropbox,” Mrs. Elliston said. “I found something that I think you’ll like.”

My mom nodded. “A good paralegal is worth her weight in gold.”

“I get that,” I said.

Her office door closed behind her.

“So...” Mrs. Elliston said. “Got it hot for your mom?”

I nodded my head, glancing at her. “You’re going to help me. Mentor me.” I gave her a grin. “You’re here to show me the ropes, right?”

She laughed and took my arm. “Let’s talk.”


Maria Reenburg

I sauntered into the living room. CNN was on one TV, Fox news was muted on the other. Dad was reading his paper. He had two more sitting by his chair already folded and read. I stopped before him, my yoga pants still soaked with my excitement at blowing my brother, clinging to my juicy pussy.

The flavor of Sean’s salty cum lingered in my mouth.

“Morning, Daddy!” I said brightly.

Daddy’s face appeared as he lowered the paper. He was a dark-haired version of my brother. Hazel eyes instead of blue, but the same chiseled chin. Only he didn’t have that boyish look about him. He had the look of a man. All hard lines, age giving him more of a weathered look. He didn’t have that soft look of other politicians.

He liked to maintain his blue collar cred, as he put it. It was why my brother and I went to public school and not private.

“I’m going to do my yoga,” I said. “Is that okay, Daddy?”

“Oh, sure,” he said, his eyes flicking up and down me. The paper rustled as he lowered it more. “That’s quite the ... outfit.”

“Oh, this?” I asked, shrugging. “Just something I threw on. Do you like it?”

“It’s ... daring,” he said as I turned around and faced the TV, letting him stare at my rump clad in it.

“Really?” I asked, bending over and reaching for my toes. My ponytail fell past my head. I could feel him looking at me, the cloth stretched over my pussy. There would still be a wet spot from my excitement. It clung to my flesh.

I might as well be naked.

“It’s just yoga pants,” I continued. “Every woman wears yoga pants.”

“Uh-huh,” he said.

My stomach burned from holding the stretch, my body almost folded in half. My breasts rubbed against my thighs, nipples tingling. My fingers caressed my bare toes.

Then I straightened and lunged my leg forward, stretching out my legs. I stretched my arms up, my breasts jiggling. His chair creaked. His paper rustled. He was ogling me. It wasn’t a seduction. I was just doing my morning yoga.

If Daddy happened to get turned on and start thinking about me in a certain way, well ... That wasn’t breaking the rules.

I couldn’t help it if Daddy found me hot.

I launched into my yoga, moving through my poses, feeling my daddy’s hot eyes on me. He shifted, the news fading from my attention as I went through every naughty pose I could. I showed off my body. I shook my ass. My jiggles twitched. I let him see all my curves and delights. He had to be getting excited. He had to be thinking of me in naughty ways and—

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.