The Annihilation Threshold - Cover

The Annihilation Threshold

Copyright© 2018 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Annie just wanted to have fun and all of a sudden it was all "End of the World" drama that didn't fit into her fun-loving agenda. She figured the only way to get back on track was to kick these so-called Alien Invaders right in the balls and move on to bigger and better things like Rocco's ten inch dick.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Annie looked out at the waves rolling with lack of enthusiasm onto the almost deserted beach below.

She was standing at the rail of the miles long boardwalk that was always packed with humanity in the hot, humid days of summer. The beautiful shoreline was understandably less popular when one needed a coat and gloves just to stand in the bitter wind coming in off the ocean like punishment for not going into work on another boring Monday. Besides it was the beginning of a long tedious week of backed-up orders being express-shipped to irate customers after the union directed strike that closed their factory doors for almost an entire month.

She had missed a few days on the picket line much to the disgust of her stepfather. Duke Williams was one of the union delegates that had voted for the strike and he was concerned his peers would take him to task for his fun-loving stepdaughter’s lack of strike enthusiasm that permeated the entire region in an effort to increase the wages paid for menial labor in a time of prosperity for people with work skills in high demand as the economy made great leaps forward. Of course the benefits were mostly going to the middle and upper classes and the unskilled laborers were barely eking out a living on the edge of a one-sided economic street.

The pretty young thing had broken up with her fiancée of two years after a long period of realization that the handsome young manager was actually screwing not just one girl, but two other young girls at the same time that he was working non-stop to get her to drop her panties for him to bend her over and show her how good she would feel when he was up deep inside where the sun didn’t shine.

She had weighed all her options because she was, if nothing else, a cautious girl and the only solution was to jettison the fiancée, with prejudice, because the only thing worse than being engaged to Ronald Adams was to be actually married to him and knowing a leopard never changed its spots.

He fumed and shouted for almost an hour at the romantic Italian restaurant with the dark, tough-looking guys in the back room almost ready to kick his ass for being so disrespectful to the nice quiet girl with a smile on her face wherever she went in public. The truth of the matter was that she felt safe in there with all those dark, swarthy men with hard looks and was totally relieved when Ronald stormed out leaving her to pay the check.

The owner’s son, a nice boy called Rocco smiled showing her the magnificence of his single gold tooth that his grandmother paid for after his cousin Lucretia knocked it out with tennis racquet in some unsupervised horse play between “kissing cousins” still wondering what sex was all about.

Rocco was not overly upset over that humiliating experience because he got a valuable gold tooth out of the deal and his cousin Lucretia had already given him no less than three fantastic blow jobs just to say she was sorry.

Annie was still a virgin, at least in her vaginal system of accepting cock inside for heavy- duty humping. She had been taking it in the ass and giving out free blow jobs ever since she had turned sixteen and now at eighteen she knew the ins and outs of what boys liked to do with their cocks when they got a girl alone behind a closed door. She had managed to keep her pussy out of bounds for rock-hard erections just using the excuse that she didn’t want to risk unmarried motherhood to start out her adult life.

She followed Rocco out to the alleyway and he whipped out his sturdy baby-maker with a lot of pride of ownership. Annie found his equipment to be most impressive but she was in no mood for losing her cherry in a dirty alley where all the bad girls spread their teenaged legs nice and wide and put their palms flat on the red brick walls to keep their balance when some horny prick poked them from behind in a rush to make a liquid deposit in their pussy or ass as fast as possible so they didn’t get interrupted by the long arm of the law.

Rocco pounded her ass hard and they were both panting with the exertion of major humping standing up against the wall. The sound of Rocco’s dick slapping into her unconditionally surrendered rear door entrance was enough to drive Rocco into a sort of frenzy the restaurant owner’s son liked to use on the really young ones that had little or no experience in stand-up screwing like a couple of cheaters hiding their sins from friends and relatives in their real life.

Annie was grunting now in a way that she found personally distasteful but that young Mister Rocco found absolutely inspiring.

He drove his salami up deeply between her youthful ass cheeks and didn’t hesitate to slap her backside on both sides like he was already her lord and master.

Annie didn’t mind his presumptuous attitude because in all honesty she was a bit tired of the fun and games of a hedonistic society that valued deception and deviousness more than simple truth and hard fucking without any complications that made one think.

The radio on the second floor was starting to sound a bit hysterical about some supposed catastrophe over in fucking New Jersey that had all the “stringers” grabbing their video cameras and heading across the George Washington Bridge.

All Annie could focus on at the moment was the timing of her much-needed orgasm that was overdue in a way that made her frustrated and worried that she was losing her sexual desire just like her mother at an early age when such things are simply not supposed to happen to deserving girls like her.

The early waves of release swept over her honey-toned body like a tidal wave of passion that ebbed and flowed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.