Pig-nose Petunia From Lookout Mountain - Cover

Pig-nose Petunia From Lookout Mountain

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Petunia's nose was more More Miss Piggy than Miss Pretty but she sure did know how to get a fellow all worked up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Revenge   Violence  

Petunia was not what could accurately be described as beautiful.

In fact, it would be stretching a point to call her pretty.

I can say this, Petunia Hogbottom was young, strong with lots of energy and stamina for taking a lot of hard use and she pretty much did what she was told by her elders and most males of that minimum age of chasing prime grade “A” pussy according to State law and the eyes of God.

In point of fact Petunia was my kissing cousin.

When I say “kissing” I really mean she would get down on her knees or bend over and touch her toes for me if I gave her wink or a nod. She had the gentlest mouth and lips I had ever had the pleasure of entering and her hindquarters opening was always clean and ready to take a dick with the proper show of respect for male dominance in such matters of carnal intercourse.

All in all, Petunia was the perfect companion for a cold winter’s night or the backseat of a Chevy on a Saturday night down by the Drive-in picture show.

She had two older brothers that gave her straight “A”s in every category of poking fun and games. They had gleefully tutored her after school for as far back as she could remember and never heard a complaint about her attitude or attention to duty in pleasuring her partner in every way.

For a long time she wore braces and that sort of put a crimp in her oral duties because most guys tended to avoid any chance of an accident with the metal in her mouth.

Fortunately, she got rid of them right about the time she blossomed in the tit and nipple department and she suddenly a shitload full of suitors that were willing to overlook her other more distracting fault of a pig-nose that ruined her facial features in a way that made even her friends and relatives tease her with shouting “Oink ... Oink!” each time she entered a room or got into a car or bus.

I was lucky enough to be blessed with a ten-inch dick.

That fact alone compensated for my hook nose and my missing teeth that got knocked out by a mule that took exception to me hooking him up to a heavy load of tree stumps that had to be dragged down to the mill for grinding into chips for farm use without having to buy it from the store.

I like to run into the house and get my shotgun to blow that silly mule’s head off when my Pa grabbed hold of me and gave me what-for to put me back on the right track of accepting the things we can’t change no-how.

My Petunia was fairly well acquainted with my Dick Tracy which was my nickname for my ten inch cock. She would always ask me right out in the open with no one the wiser,

“Is Dick Tracy getting into any trouble lately? He seems to be real popular with the girls down at the schoolyard and up at the dancehall where he is the favorite of skinny ones with lots of lipstick on their pusses.”

I would get a sizable erection just looking at her pig-like nose and her pink tongue that made me want to get her out behind the barn without any delay at all.

My Petunia would yell out,

“Oink ... Oink!”

Whenever I pulled down her white cotton panties showing me her pink skin and nice black bush that hid her pussy pie, I knew for certain she was just like a modest girl that had to have it right then and there, and that was no lie.

Sometimes my cousin Petunia would play a game of pig-play hide and seek and she would get down on all fours stark naked like a hussy from the other side of the tracks and I would pretend to be a farm boy with a yen to ass hump a plump female pig just to hear her ... Oink! ... Oink! ... Oink!.

I guess me and Petunia got carried away with our fun and games because I sure did ream out her back door real deep and proper with my ten inch dick and she was squirting her make-believe pig juice like a porker with lots of bottom. We seemed to like it so much that we became real ass-hole buddies after that and she would let me know she wanted it by simply whispering in my ear so only I could hear... “Oink!”

I knew right away she had to have it and I was always an obliging sort of fellow and gave her exactly what she wanted, when she wanted it, and as many times as she was able to take it all the way up inside her feminine folds and her tight little sphincter.

Petunia started to fill out a little bit more developed in her tits and her ass after I had been porking her regular for the better part of a year.

We were extra careful not to tempt motherhood by using mostly her ass and mouth but sometime I would give it to her real good in her feminine folds wearing a king-sized rubber to cover my huge cock.

She really squealed big time when I gave it to her from behind with all my weight on her petite spine. I really got addicted to the yielding smoothness of her nicely packed buttocks between my muscular legs and I know she loved the size and thickness of my cock and would have probably bragged about me being her steady boyfriend except for the fact we were first cousins and it wasn’t a good idea to be too transparent about our close up and personal relationship.

I think my supposed girlfriend Tammy Sue from the riverboat marina sort of guessed what was going on because she wrinkled her nose like she knew I was cheating on her with my cousin Petunia from the amount of time we spent together like a husband and wife and not two cousins of the opposite gender doing things they shouldn’t ought to be doing behind closed doors.

I remember that Petunia got awful jealous whenever I went out with Tammy Sue for appearances sake because I didn’t want anyone thinking I was not a normal guy looking for pussy at every opportunity and she could report to all our friends and acquaintances that I was well-endowed with a ten inch cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.