Stop Watch
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he'd never thought possible.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

Kara walked up the drive towards where I was standing - a quizzical expression on her face. She was wearing a skimpy pair of white shorts with sandals and a black t-shirt, and her long dark hair was pulled back with a simple tie. As she approached me she turned and looked over her shoulder to where she had seen her old babysitter leave.

“Was that Emily?” Kara asked me hesitantly.

“Yeah, it was.” I replied - secure and confident. The thrill of power and control from last night was still strong and I found that I wasn’t worried at all.

“Oh.” Kara said. She screwed her pretty face up in thought - clearly thrown by my lack of concern.

I knew what it had to look like from her perspective; Emily was wearing a rumpled dress that looked very out of place in the light of the day. To anyone seeing her exiting a house not her own, the logical assumption would be that the person in question had spent the night. The thing Kara was wrestling with though was that Emily had been exiting her own house.

“Is - is mom home?” Kara asked, trying to be casual.

“She’s just upstairs.” I said, smiling easily at my daughter. Then, I took pity on her. “Emily just stopped by to visit.” That was technically true; I just wasn’t being specific when exactly she had come over.

Kara’s face was blank and she was looking intently at me. On the surface of it, what I had said was innocent enough; but I could see the suspicion that all wasn’t as it seemed going on behind her eyes. I watched with interest as her cheeks began to turn pink, and she crossed her arms - hugging herself as she shifted on the spot. Kara wasn’t sure, but my command to her - that she thought her parents being adventurous and kinky was hot - had come into effect; and what could be more depraved than her parents spending a night with her old babysitter?

She opened her mouth to ask me a follow-up question - and I couldn’t tell what she wanted the answer to be - but before she could I spoke; derailing her train of thought.

“You’re looking very cute this morning, kiddo.” I said, grinning down at her appreciatively.

It wasn’t a lie - Kara’s attire wasn’t anything fancy; it was more that anything she wore turned into quite the sexy outfit. Her little shorts gave the illusion that her legs were longer than they actually were. And, of course, her impressive bust turned the simple t-shirt into a beguiling set of curves.

Kara started in surprise and her flush deepened. But I caught a faint flash of a pleased smile on her face. I was playing upon the commands I had given to her while outside of time mercilessly now; in this case that she was flattered that I found her attractive. A rather tame and innocent one in light of all I had done in retrospect.

“Oh. Thanks, dad?”

“Did you have a good time with Michelle last night?” I asked. I watched as Kara blinked a few times - frowning a bit as well. I had distracted her, but she hadn’t forgotten.

“Yeah, we did.”

“Get up too much?” I ran my eyes over my daughter’s body. Not lecherously at all, but I wasn’t being subtle either. Kara obviously noticed that her father was blatantly looking her over, but she actually looked happy about it.

“Oh ... this and that.” Kara said, grinning. “I won’t go into it, I don’t want to shock you.”

“I think you’ll find it takes a lot to shock me.” I said, smiling as I gestured my daughter inside. She had to duck under my outstretched arm to get through the door, and as she passed me I dropped my arm around her shoulders and casually pulled her against me in a hug.

“You right there, dad?” Kara said wryly, but she put an arm around me as well and hugged me back. “You shouldn’t be hugging young girls out in the open like this. What would the neighbours think?”

“I don’t think anyone could blame me.” I joked. I rubbed her arm - innocently enough, but I didn’t release my grip on her. Her skin was so soft, and holding my diminutive daughter to my side like this made my cock lurch under my robe.

Kara didn’t try to escape, but I could see her studying me under her lashes as she looked up. She flashed me a shy smile.

“So are we going to just spend all day in the doorway like this then?” Kara grinned up at me.

“No, I think I’d prefer to take you inside.” I said putting a slight emphasis on the word ‘take’. I slipped my arm off Kara’s shoulder and gave her a very light pat on her rounded ass to usher her inside the door.

Kara took a few startled steps forward, before turning around to face me. Her eyes were alight with shock and laughter. My daughter grinned at me and put her hands on her hips.

“Watch where you put your hands!” She laughed.

I was loving this - I hadn’t specifically influenced her towards overtly flirting with me; I had simply lowered her inhibitions a bit while also stoking her arousal. I remembered how she had called out my name while I spied on her masturbating, and I licked my lips. Kara’s eyes dropped down to the front of my robe and she saw my obvious bulge. Her face reddened, and she looked up at me - her eyes wide.

I stood there, supremely relaxed - directing a smile down at my daughter. Her face was a mask as she looked at me, and her eyes dropped once more to my obvious erection. Her cheeks were flaming now, but I saw that she was having trouble suppressing a pleased smile.

“Sorry, honey.” I said to her with an unapologetic wink for my roaming hand. “Have you had breakfast yet? Or is that a silly question?”

“No, nothing yet.” Kara fidgeted, constantly flashing quick glances down to my crotch.

I walked the few steps over to her and enfolded her in another hug. I was pleased at how bold I was being; my confidence in my new abilities seemed to have become entrenched in my psyche. I held my daughter against me gently; Kara stood within the circle of my arms for a moment before she somewhat gingerly slipped her arms around my waist. I kissed the top of my daughter’s midnight hair.

“Why don’t you freshen up if you need to, while I start making breakfast?” I tightened my grip slightly.

Kara appeared to be holding herself away from the bulge in my robe, but when I kissed her head she gave in and let herself be pulled completely in to me. As the length of her body touched mine, I felt my hard-on push into my daughter’s belly - her breath catching sharply at the sensation. She tilted her head back and looked up at me searchingly.

“Umm ... okay.” She said. “Sounds good, dad.”

“Excellent.” I said. “Your mother is having a shower so she should be down soon enough as well.”

I leant down towards my daughter’s upturned face. I was holding my daughter very intimately; almost like a lover. Kara’s eyes went very wide, but she didn’t pull away. She seemed entranced as my face grew closer to her own; her lips parted, and I saw her pink tongue dart out to moisten them. When all I did was playfully kiss the tip of her nose, a brief flash of disappointment crossed her face. I stepped away from her and gently turned her to face the stairs. I patted her on the ass once more - lingering a bit longer this time.

“Off you go, It won’t take me long to make breakfast.” I said.

Kara looked at me over her shoulder - her expression mixed - and walked up the stairs towards her room; her gait unsteady.

I grinned inwardly as I watched my daughter go. I knew I was pushing things as it was - liking her dad checking her out and finding it hot to spy on her parent’s was one thing; seduction was something else entirely. This level of casual flirtation was unexpected but very welcome. That said, I didn’t know how far I could push this - how much more Kara would be comfortable with.

Still, I enjoyed this far more than simply commanding my daughter to fuck me. No matter how attractive and tempting that idea was, it wasn’t what I wanted. I had kind of stumbled into the situation with Emily the night before - but seducing the girl with Linda had been utterly incredible. She had been at turns eager and then unsure all at once. It had been a hell of a rush, and I knew I would always think back to last night fondly.

I wanted something like that with my daughter. It would have to be different in some aspects, I knew. But seducing Kara, stepping her towards the idea of getting fucked by her father ... that was a delicious idea.

I would probably have to give a few more follow up suggestions, but I would be careful to leave them ambiguous to a certain extent. I wanted to see the look in my daughter’s lovely eyes the first time I entered her, and I wanted it to be the eyes of a girl disbelieving what she was doing. I rubbed at my bulge and grinned to myself.

I activated the Watch.

I went upstairs in this silent world of mine, heading for my daughter’s room. Just before I opened the door though, I spontaneously veered away towards my own bedroom. I wanted to check on what Linda was doing - I didn’t want to be interrupted. I figured I wouldn’t have to give Linda any further adjustments - not yet anyway. Amongst all the other commands, I had implanted the idea in my wife that it was normal to be flirty and suggestive with family members.

Linda was in the middle of getting dressed; it wouldn’t be long until she came downstairs. Normally that wouldn’t be a problem, but I wanted to have a little fun with Kara first. I studied the lovely woman who was my wife, trying to decide the best way to get what I wanted. Then I grinned to myself, and walked up behind Linda and whispered directions over and over into her ear. If I was going to delay Linda I may as well make her enjoy it while I was at it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.