Stop Watch - Cover

Stop Watch

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he'd never thought possible.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

I ushered the two women inside the door, where they both stood awkwardly waiting. Emily seemed a bit apprehensive about where she was, but she was obviously excited as well. Linda likewise seemed unsure as to what exactly she should do from here, but I could tell she found the situation arousing.

I closed the door and then eased my way in between them, putting an arm possessively around both women; with Emily I rested my hand on her lower back, feeling her shiver a bit under my touch. With my wife I placed my hand casually on her rear, digging my fingers into her buttocks.

“Can I interest you lovely ladies in a drink?” I said easily, enjoying having the two women with me immeasurably. Linda was as lovely as ever; a sexy curvaceous woman in her prime. Emily was fit, lithe, and tanned; a stunning contrast to my wife and I couldn’t wait for the rest of the evening.

“I think some champagne would be lovely.” Linda said, clenching her ass-cheeks under my hand and flashing me a quick smile. “Emily, how does that sound?”

“Uh, yes please.” Emily said casting us both a quick look from under her lashes.

She seemed so innocent to me just then; full of need and uncertainty. Even though I had enjoyed her lovely body more than a few times since I had discovered the Watch, as far as she was concerned this was the first time anything was going to happen between us. That I had engineered all this made me feel decadently powerful. I let my hand slip down her back until it was resting companionably on her rump, giving her ass a gentle squeeze.

Emily shot me a quick glance before looking past me to Linda - gauging my wife’s reaction. When Linda gave the young woman a reassuring smile she relaxed - even pressing her ass firmly back into my hand.

“Excellent.” I said, pulling both women into me in a soft hug. “I’ll go pour us all a glass.”

I somewhat regretfully slipped out from between Linda and Emily, heading towards the kitchen. I glanced back as I went, and saw Linda take my place at Emily’s side. She stepped in close to the girl and linked arms with her; pressing her ample breasts firmly into her arm. Emily was quite a bit taller than my wife, so she had the enviable vantage point of looking down Linda’s top and to the soft valley of her cleavage that was barely being contained. I saw her swallow and blush as she took in my wife’s impressive assets.

“I’m so glad you accepted our invitation, dear.” Linda said to her warmly, drawing Emily along with her; following me into the kitchen.

“Thanks for having me.” Emily said, clearly flustered. She seemed to be falling back on polite responses that were out of step with her current situation, and it was quite cute actually.

“No need to thank me yet.” Linda said with a secretive smile, looking up into the face of the girl who was only a few years older than our daughter. It looked like Linda was getting into the thrill of seducing our old babysitter. “You really look lovely in that dress.”

“Thanks.” Emily said flushing, desire written in large font all over her face.

We all arrived in the kitchen and I busied myself in getting the bottle out of the fridge and procuring three glasses. I kept watch on both women out of the corner of my eye; enjoying the show. Linda had walked Emily over to the counter top, and was engaging her in small talk that was greatly at odds with how she was acting. My wife was standing well within Emily’s personal space, almost brushing up against her. Emily didn’t know where to look; if she made eye contact they were so close that it was pressingly intimate, and if she glanced down she was staring straight at Linda’s breasts. At the same time though, she clearly didn’t want to move away from her either.

I came around the counter to them with three glasses in my hands, handing one to Emily and then one to Linda. As I gave the glass to my wife, I leant forward to give her a quick kiss. I purposely veered towards Emily for a moment though, and the girl made an abortive movement to lean in for a kiss. When I changed direction and pressed my lips to Linda’s, Emily flushed pink in embarrassment at being toyed with.

As I kissed Linda, Emily was staring intently at us both. How could she not - we were only inches away from her face. It was oddly hot to do this right in front of her; a voyeuristic audience that we had arranged.

We broke our kiss and shared a heated look. Linda had that glint in her eyes that I had come to know so well. If we were alone I was sure she would be dragging me up the stairs to attend to her needs.

I shifted so that I was facing both women and raised my glass in a toast.

“Well, I’m so glad you could join us tonight Emily.” I said. “To new experiences!”

“Here here!” Linda said, enthused. She took a step closer to Emily and slipped her arm around her waist intimately before taking a drink herself.

Emily raised her glass and took a large gulp, coughing a little as it went down the wrong way in her excitement. I looked at her consideringly as she drank the champagne. We were moving along at a decent pace, but it tracked with the commands that I had given her the other day. I had told Emily that she found Linda and I attractive, and wanted to be seduced - and used - by the both of us. In addition, I had instructed that the thought of it would make her very horny as well which was certainly helping. I could tell that the girl was definitely aroused. She seemed passive though; content to be led along.

Well - I had told Linda that I would find us a plaything.

As Emily finished her glass I stepped forward and gently took it out of her unresisting hand. She looked at me through her lashes as our fingers softly touched, intently watching me. I turned and put the glass on the counter, and then - with no fanfare or lead-up - I cupped Emily’s cheek and pressed my lips to hers.

I felt the girl’s lips soften and part around my own, allowing me to slip my tongue inside her mouth. I kissed her thoroughly, laying claim to her in front of my wife. I heard Linda’s sharply indrawn breath as she watched me kiss our old babysitter, followed by a soft noise of appreciation.

I pulled back from Emily abruptly, and she swayed off-balance at the sudden withdrawal. She blinked up at me, clearly confused as to why I had stopped kissing her. Her face was flushed and she licked her lips, looking at me beseechingly.

I turned to my wife, and put a hand on her lower back. With gentle pressure I encouraged Linda to move towards Emily. Linda gave me a quick questioning glance, catching her bottom lip in her teeth as I winked and tilted my head towards the girl. As they came together, both women gingerly put their arms around each other - pressing their bodies close. Linda’s face was tilted up towards Emily, and they both were breathing so fast they were almost panting. I watched intently as their parted lips grew closer and closer together before they finally met in a kiss.

They both froze for a moment before they relaxed and started kissing in earnest. Emily and my wife held to each other tightly as they made out; both intent in their own way. Emily was almost clinging to Linda - her eyes were scrunched tightly shut and her hands were running up and down my wife’s back. Linda, I was proud to see, was laying claim to Emily in much the same way that I had done. She was kissing the girl passionately, with one arm around her waist and the other reached up and gripping her hair; holding her firmly in place.

It was so hot watching this, and my cock was so hard it ached. I almost didn’t want to interrupt, but I had to get involved somehow. I reached out and took Emily’s hands, gently moving them further down so that they were resting on Linda’s ass. After a brief pause, I watched as the girl gripped my wife’s buttocks firmly, digging her fingers into the firm flesh. Linda didn’t stop kissing her, but I heard her moan in approval.

“That’s it, baby - kiss the hot little thing!” I said in a low voice by my wife’s ear. “She’s ours for the whole night so I want you to enjoy her!”

Emily groaned into Linda’s mouth, and I saw the girl shiver pleasurably in anticipation.

“That’s right, Emily.” I continued, enjoying the response I was getting from her. “You’re ours tonight. But you knew that when you came here - didn’t you?”

Emily groaned again, nodding her head fractionally under Linda’s tight grip. I reached around behind her and slipped a hand under her short dress, getting a handful of one of her ass-cheeks. From what I could feel, she was only wearing a skimpy little thong under the dress and I groped her ass freely, recalling with pleasure when I had bent her over her kitchen table and fucked her from behind.

I kissed my wife’s neck tenderly as she continued to make out with Emily.

“Are you enjoying ‘playing’ with her baby?” I asked her softly. I grinned as Linda moaned out an affirmative. “Don’t stop, you can do whatever you want to her.”

I took a step back, admiring the tableau I had wrought. Of course it could be better. I eyed Emily and the dress that she was wearing. It was figure-hugging and strapless and - as sexy as it looked - I decided it would look much better on the ground.

I walked behind Emily and found the zip; unzipping the dress and gently easing it off of her body. I carefully stripped the girl naked, making sure to not interrupt Linda. Emily whimpered softly into my wife’s mouth as I undressed her. Goosebumps broke out all over the suddenly exposed skin. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and her firm little breasts were pressed up against Linda.

Linda broke off from kissing Emily, taking a step back so that she could get a good look at the naked girl in her arms.

“Fuck, she’s gorgeous.” Linda said to me hungrily.

She ran a hand down Emily’s flank, exploring her smooth skin before resting it on her hip. She hooked a finger in the waistband on her thong and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“You forgot something, baby.” She said to me, pulling it out before letting it snap back against Emily’s skin, making her jump.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.