Stop Watch - Cover

Stop Watch

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he'd never thought possible.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

A few days had passed since I had introduced Linda to the idea of inviting another woman - specifically our old babysitter Emily - into our bed. Although once I had laid the foundation, I hadn’t really done anything to progress things any further. To be honest I had been indulging myself terribly; spending most of the time enjoying my new and improved lifestyle.

I was aware on some level that I was allowing myself to sink further and further into depravity, but it no longer unduly worried me. The crux was that it was becoming quite difficult to resist the temptation to give in and fuck my daughter - the only thing that allowed me to hold back was the thought of her willingly giving herself to me. And that - well that required some groundwork.

Of course that didn’t mean I had been a saint around her either.

The next step in my plan was to have a threesome with my wife and I had been considering how and when to implement that. I didn’t want Kara involved for this - my daughter tended to distract me after all. But then an opportunity presented itself to me.

Kara had come down to the living room in the evening while Linda and I sat on the couch, and asked us if it was alright if she spent Saturday night over at Michelle’s house. I had exchanged a significant look with Linda as soon as our daughter had asked - masquerading the glance as simple parental consideration - and my wife had flushed prettily, smiling in return. I granted Kara permission after a few required follow up questions about what they were planning on doing, and suddenly everything was all set.

“So do you really think we could?” Linda asked me breathlessly as soon as Kara had bounded back up the stairs.

“Yes.” I told her. “We’ll do it that night.”

“Its so soon though.” Linda said, trying to be reasonable but her flushed face belied her words. “We haven’t even spoken to her yet!”

“Let me worry about that.” I told her firmly. “I’ll invite her over and we can go from there.”

“Do you think we can actually -” Linda swallowed “- make something like that happen in only one night?”

“Why not?” I said. “We can have some drinks, see where the night goes ... don’t you think it will be fun to try and seduce the girl?”

“Yes.” Linda agreed softly. She places a hand on my crotch and felt my growing erection through my pants. “I see you like the idea too.”

I put my arm around Linda and pulled her up into my lap, cupping a full breast as I did and squeezing it gently.

“I don’t see how she could resist you - I certainly can’t!” I teased her.

“I think Emily will be more interested in what you have than me.” Linda said wryly. She shifted her ass playfully, rubbing her buttocks on my cock.

As my wife ground her rear into my crotch, I marvelled at the situation I found myself in. So quickly had she changed her outlook! As long as it was coached in the framework of us sharing the girl, she had no issues at all with me fucking someone else. I remembered the fantasy I had played out a few days before with Emily and her family in the kitchen. It didn’t have to be only a fantasy - I could have that in reality!

“She only gets that if she takes this.” I said, sliding my hand down between my wife’s thighs and rubbing her crotch gently. Linda shivered under my hands. “We want a plaything we can both enjoy after all.”

“Fuck.” Linda breathed, her voice sounding thick with desire. She squirmed on my lap with renewed vigour. “I hope we can make it happen.”

“Trust me baby.” I said soothingly. “I’ll make sure of it.

Linda twisted around so that she could kiss me, locking her lips with mine in a savage dance.

“I trust you.” She purred.

The following day I was at home by myself - all set to begin arranging the big night. I had a good idea of Emily’s morning routine by now - she went on a morning jog everyday, and she always made sure to pass by my house at roughly the same time in the hopes of running into me. This time when she reached my driveway - peering hopefully through the screen of trees as she usually did - I was standing at the front door waiting. Emily checked her stride at actually seeing me there; visibly quivering with a desire to come over and speak to me. I smiled and gestured her over; grinning inwardly in triumph as she trotted eagerly up my driveway towards me.

“Hi!” Emily said brightly, bouncing to a stop that was ever so slightly within my personal space. Not that I minded of course.

“Morning Emily.” I said, enjoying the look of flushed anticipation and excitement that she wore in my presence. “Staying active I see.”

“I try to, anyway.” She said with becoming modestly. Emily shifted, presenting herself in a way that highlighted her lithe and supple body. The girl knew she looked good and knew how to show herself off.

“I can see that.” I said appreciatively, making no effort to hide as I ran my gaze over her body. Emily flushed in pleasure, my first few inadvertent commands to her taking effect. She enjoyed showing herself off to me. Of course, the more recent directions that she be very attracted to me probably helped as well.

“You’re sweet Mike.” She said flirtatiously, shifting in front of me in a beguiling manner. I eyed her appreciatively; remembering how it felt to thrust into her tight little pussy. It was perversely hotter because she didn’t even know it had happened.

“Are you free this saturday?” I said baldly.

She blushed again, and then flashed me a wicked and suggestive look.

“I don’t think I have anything planned. Why do you ask?”

“Well, I mentioned to Linda that you stopped by the other day.” I said to her. “She was quite put out that she missed you. I’m sure she’d love it if you came over - we could make an evening out of it.”

“What, like dinner with the family?” Emily said, her ardour lessening a tad. Whatever she had thought I was going for, that wasn’t it.

“Nothing quite so formal.” I said, grinning wolfishly at her and choosing my words with care. “Kara is spending the night at a friends house. So you would have to make do with just Linda and I.”

Emily went bright red and pressed her legs tightly together. She tried to master herself, but she was seemed quite excited at what I was suggesting - or at least whatever was running through her head. I had implanted a desire to be seduced by the two of us, and it was clearly at the forefront of her mind.

“Y-yeah. That would be nice.” She said, her voice an octave higher than before. “What do you have in mind?”

Her voice seemed hopeful, and she caught her bottom lip in her teeth unconsciously. I was enjoying stringing this girl along quite a bit; it was appealing to the part of me that craved control.

“Nothing set in stone.” I said evasively, but followed it up with a suggestive wink. “I thought we could have a few drinks and see where the night takes us.”

“Should - should I tell my parents I won’t be home that night?” Emily asked boldly all in a rush, her words tumbling over one another in haste.

“Hmm...” I mused, pretending to consider it. Emily squirmed before me, breathing heavily. Every time she made eye contact with me, she looked down hurriedly as if embarrassed. But she keep flicking her gaze up from under her lashes, hanging on my every word. “Would you like to spend the night Emily? With Linda and I?”

Emily gulped and bobbed her head in the affirmative. It seemed as though she didn’t trust her voice at that moment.

“Then it’s settled.” I said smiling possessively at her. Kara was being picked up by Michelle and her parents at six - giving me plenty of time to enjoy having two women for the first time. I didn’t want my daughter being wise to what her mother and I were up to. Not yet anyway. “Get here at seven pm, and we can start the night.”

“Seven it is.” Emily said. She shifted coquettishly before me and blushed again. “Um, is it fancy drinks? Like, what should I wear?”

“I’m sure I can trust you to choose something appropriate.” I said, reaching out with a hand and cupping her cheek gently. Emily looked at me me with wide, surprised eyes but then she leaned into my palm - closing her eyes to mere slits. I stroked her cheek with my thumb. “But it doesn’t matter in the end - does it?”

“No.” Emily said, soft and accepting.

“Good girl.” I said, feeling her trembling under my hand.

I won’t lie - I was rock hard at this point, and all I could think of was fucking this lovely young girl; just pulling her inside my house and taking her right there on the floor. I knew she would be willing at this point and that fact excited me no end. I was near old enough to be her father, and she had babysat my child only a few years before. It was more than enough to drive me wild.

But I was beginning to recognise the appeal of anticipation. Emily wanted me - that was apparent. However a great part of the reason she was so worked up was the thought of being seduced by both Linda and I. I had implanted that desire within her, and I didn’t want to sell myself short by missing out on the ‘first’ time I fucked Emily.

So, with some regret, I dismissed Emily - pretending to ignore the yearning and entreating look she gave me - and went back inside my house.

Saturday arrived, and to my surprise and concern Michelle turned up at my house in the early afternoon. I was worried that their plans had changed, but it simply turned out to be a case of the girls being bored and deciding to hang out a bit earlier than they had planned - they still intended to go to Michelle’s house later on.

So it was that I got to enjoy a day with two overly energetic teenage girls. It was good in a way - it took my mind off of the night to come. Which isn’t to say that I was agonising over anything; rather, I welcomed the distraction because it made the time go faster. I had been at half-mast all day, thinking about what delights lay in store for me in just a few short hours.

The downside - if I could call it that - was that Michelle was a distraction in another way. I don’t know whether it was because I was hyper-aware of any female interaction now, or if it was because she was acting differently because of what my daughter had told her - maybe it was both - but Michelle was definitely flirting with me.

She made sure that Kara didn’t see her at it, but she wasn’t trying to be overly subtle either. She brushed against me when she passed me in the kitchen - full body contact, not a casual touch - and placed her hand on my arm lingeringly when she spoke to me. Michelle smiled challengingly while she did this, and I have to admit that it sparked an answer to something within me.

I had always thought my daughters friend was an attractive girl, and she didn’t disappoint today. Michelle was not quite as small as Kara, but she was still pretty short. She teetered on the verge of being too skinny, but she balanced it out with some lush c-cup breasts and an appealing peach-shaped ass. Her pretty face had a pleasing dusting of freckles that was framed by her red hair. She was currently wearing a t-shirt and a pair of small denim shorts that gave her the illusion that she was about 90% legs. I couldn’t help but eye her pale thighs appreciatively, and it made me on edge. And then I remembered the content of the text messages between her and my daughter.

Michelle had said I was ‘hot’ hadn’t she? And, to put it mildly, she had been very interested in the fact that I was supposedly ‘good in bed’.

I managed to resist the urge to respond to Michelle’s advances - whatever the situation, I didn’t want to deal with Kara seeing something and getting upset. Which isn’t to say that I intended to be good either - unlike everyone else, I had another option available to me for dealing with flirtatious teenagers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.