Stop Watch
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he'd never thought possible.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

Even in the afterglow of sex, for once I didn’t feel like dropping off to sleep. Despite the fact that I had arranged it, Linda asking about a threesome had me wired and wide awake. I knew I had a big shit-eating grin plastered across my face as I stared up at the ceiling while my wife lay cuddled up against my side.

“Well?” Linda asked me, and I realised that I had never actually responded to her question - I had been too involved with the fantasies in my head.

“That would be pretty hot - to have someone we could play with.” I said, making sure to choose my words carefully so as to align with the command I had given her. Linda visibly reacted as I spoke; a faint shiver running through her body.

“It would - wouldn’t it.” She said, and snuggled even closer to my side.

“I may have someone that would suit actually.” I said, still grinning up at the ceiling. But, as it turns out, I’d got a little ahead of myself.

“What?” Linda exclaimed, stiffening against me in shock. She jerked her head up from where it had lain on my chest and looked up at me with her mouth open in surprise.

“ ... well, I think I could find someone...” I began, confused. She seemed really put out by something, but I wasn’t sure why.

“What do you mean - who could you possibly know!” Linda accused, sounding genuinely upset now.

“Well, you just said...”

“Yeah, but I didn’t think you had ‘someone’ already!”

“But -” I began, before giving up completely. I activated the Watch and stopped time around me.

I sunk back on the bed with my wife frozen against me, and sighed out in frustration. What the hell had happened there? Linda had reacted as if I had told her I was cheating on her!

Actually, now that I thought about it ... maybe she had. I felt slightly guilty at that thought - I technically had been cheating on her if I was to be completely honest with myself.

I hadn’t made her WANT to have a threesome after all - just that the idea of one would be very arousing to her. It was probably the same with the fantasy I had instilled in her about Kara - even though the idea of our daughter walking in us fucking got her incredibly horny, she probably wouldn’t want it to actually happen.

Yet, anyway.

The desire for a threesome was there, and with enough time I probably could have made it happen - but to instantly throw the reality of someone else in our bed at her had probably been very shocking to Linda. Not to mention her (completely justified) worry about where I could know someone who would be open to having sex with the both of us. My wife wasn’t an idiot, and had probably gone through all the implications in her head instantly.

But now what should I do? I had ruined the possibility of slowly stepping Linda into bed with another woman, so now all I had as a recourse was the Watch. If nothing else, I had to fix Linda’s hurt and suspicion. With only a brief twinge over the fact that my first instinct was to re-write my wife’s emotions instead of actually talking to her, I began to speak to her frozen and receptive form.

“Linda, you trust your husband implicitly in all ways.”

I repeated this over and over to her - I couldn’t think of a succinct way to say everything in one phrase, so I had decided to give her a couple of commands - one after the other. I had basically already done that before after all and there had been no ill effects - none that I had noticed yet anyway.

“You want to have a threesome, and are completely fine for me to arrange for someone that we can have as our plaything.”

I repeated this second command to her, thinking that I had successfully tied off any loose ends that had gone wrong with my first direction. She shouldn’t be upset with me now and I could continue to arrange matters to my liking.

That done, I restarted time and took a deep breath - waiting to see if it all panned out how I wanted.

Linda didn’t say anything for a moment, laying completely still along side me; letting all the new information take hold. She blinked up at me owlishly and looked a little dazed.

“So ... you’ve found someone?” She said slowly. She frowned a few times, looking annoyed and then unsure of why she was annoyed.

“Maybe.” I replied to her, watching closely. “I’d have to find out some more.”

“Oh.” Linda said. And then, “Who is it?”

“Let me think about it some more and I’ll tell you later okay? Trust me.”

“Oh.” She said faintly, before more life going into her voice. “Yeah of course. I trust you.”

Linda then cuddled against me again, craning her head up so she could kiss me sensually. She flashed me a wicked smile, and threw a smooth thigh over my hips.

“So, what would you like to do once we have someone to ‘play’ with?” She purred.

The next morning - early, but not too early - I activated the Watch and eased myself out of bed. Linda had been insatiable last night (my fault, I know) and we had both slept in later than usual. I looked back and smiled at my wife as she lay tangled in the sheets. They clung to her curves as she sprawled bonelessly on the bed and I thought back on the previous night with relish.

Not that long ago, all I had ever wanted was to spend more time intimately with Linda like this. But now I had tasted excess and I wanted so much more; and I had stopped time this morning so that I could go about arranging just that.

I quickly threw on a pair of pants and made my way down stairs before letting myself out the front door. I strode confidently out into the still and quiet morning, heading down the road towards the O’Conner’s residence.

After trying their front door and finding it locked, I walked around the back and was pleased to find the back door open. I let myself in and walked through their house; looking for the occupants. I had timed it just right - while it was true we had still been in bed because of our late night, it was breakfast time for most folks, and the O’Conner household was up and having their repast around their kitchen table.

Emily was sitting at the table across from her mother Carol, while her father John was leaning against the kitchen counter facing them both while he waited for some coffee to brew. They were all smiling and chatting happily - or at least they had been at the instant that I had activated the Watch.

Emily was only wearing a simple shift that she had obviously worn to bed and I noted with some interest how high it rode up on her tanned thighs as she sat. It was sleeveless and hung loosely and shapelessly on her body - however as I did a slow walk around her, I found it quite sexy on her lithe form. Carol was more moderately dressed with a robe hiding most of her body, and John was simply in pants and a t-shirt.

I stood beside Emily and placed a hand gently on her head, patting her fondly as I gazed around at the kitchen at her parents. John and Carol were only acquaintances and I didn’t actually know them very well, so it was easy enough for me to dismiss them.

I wasn’t here for them, I was here for their daughter.

I leant down to the girl and spoke quietly by her ear. I didn’t want her parents to hear my commands after all.

“Emily, you are very attracted to Mike and his wife - you want to be seduced and used sexually by both of them. The thought of it makes you incredibly horny.”

I repeated this to Emily, growing aroused myself at the commands I was giving the young woman. Of course, the perverse situation of me doing this right in front of her unwitting parents helped too. In fact, I had maintained eye contact with Carol the entire time I whispered my perverse instructions to her daughter and my cock had hardened pleasurably in my pants at the taboo nature of it all.

I didn’t even consider for a single moment leaving and going back home to waken Linda and have some fun - even though I knew she would welcome it. No; I was here and horny for the girl next to me, so it was her that I going to enjoy. There was nothing to stop me and not a single reason I could think of for me to hesitate.

So I straightened and carefully pulled Emily’s chair backwards while she was still sitting in it. Then, I gently pulled the girl to her feet so that she was standing and - with some pressure on her back - slowly bent her forwards until she was leaning over the kitchen table. I took a few steps back so I could admire the view; Emily’s legs were locked straight and she was bent 90 degrees over the table. Shapeless as the shift she was wearing was, I could still make out the curves of her taught buttocks through the thin fabric. With an evil smirk on my face, I tilted her head back so that she was looking straight across the table at Carol, with her mother still looking on with a smile and happy expression.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.