Stop Watch - Cover

Stop Watch

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he'd never thought possible.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

After Emily had vanished from my sight, I stood at the entry to my house for a bit, musing over what had just happened. I had clearly underestimated the effectiveness of what I had been saying to this girl while time had been frozen. To my surprise though, I didn’t feel unduly worried about this unexpected development; after all, I could deal with anything that came up the same way that I had caused it. It made me smile to be honest - having a young woman coming on to me would have made me very uncomfortable not all that long ago.

I had closed the door and gone back to my home office, when it suddenly occurred to me that Emily would also have reacted to what I had done to her while time had been stopped. From what I had gathered from Linda, the longer I interacted with someone, the more they noticed the effects. For example, casual groping was noticed as an odd sensation, but nothing that couldn’t be dismissed. When I had gone down on my wife for a prolonged period though, she had cum instantly from my ministrations after I had restarted time, and it had hit her all at once.

It was another thing to consider - and also to perhaps be careful about. We had been in the middle of having sex, so the cause of Linda’s orgasm was easy enough to explain away - I could only imagine what had gone through Emily’s mind when everything I had done to her hit her all at once! I would have to experiment, and see what I could get away with. I grinned widely to myself; I wondered if I could make Linda orgasm so hard that she would pass out...

My phone beeped, breaking me out of my reverie. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Linda. Speak of the devil.

L -Looking forward to getting home tonight lover - hope you are ready for round two because I am!

Now this was more like it! After so long in a sexual drought, it was incredible to have Linda actively planning a sexual encounter.

M - Come home early then!

L - I can’t! :( Can you keep it in your pants until then?

M - No promises - what did you have in mind?

L - Well I wouldn’t say no if you jumped me as soon as I got in the door!

M - Who says I’ll wait until you get inside?

L - Fucking in the front yard is it? What will the neighbors think!

M - That I’m one lucky guy.

L - Or that I’m one lucky girl ;). See you soon stud!

I grinned to myself again as I put my phone away - I had changed my wife’s views on sex at home perfectly. I almost believed she would let me take her in the front yard!

Then I remembered my concerns about Kara from this morning - something hadn’t gone to plan with the directions I had given her last night. She had definitely looked embarrassed this morning, and I had specifically told her that she shouldn’t be. I suppose I could simply try again, but the changes I had made in Linda were working so well that I didn’t want to risk ruining it. She now believed that our daughter was fine with us being intimate in the house - I didn’t know what would happen if she realised that wasn’t the case.

It was early afternoon when Kara arrived home. She hadn’t ditched school this time, and from how red her face flushed when I greeted her, it was possible she had stayed away on purpose.

“How was your day kiddo?” I said to her.

“Not bad.” Kara mumbled, not meeting my eyes.

“Everything alright?” I probed, trying to figure out what was going on in her head. The problem was that I couldn’t think of a way to find out exactly what was wrong. I had a good idea, but I didn’t know for sure.

“I’m fine Dad.” Kara said uncomfortably, fidgeting on the spot and blushing some more. She turned and started up the stairs to her room. “Sorry, I’ve got a few things I need to do.”

I watched my daughter leave, frowning after her. That was unproductive - what to do?

I went into the kitchen to get myself a drink, thinking furiously. Should I just wing it, and see if I could fix things? Whatever my current moral compass though, I didn’t relish the thought of messing around blindly with my daughters mind. Some things I would risk, but not that.

In the end I activated the Watch and froze time; deciding to go up to my daughters room to see what I could find. I didn’t exactly think I would discover anything to help me, but perhaps I would get some sort of insight.

I went up the stairs and stood before Kara’s bedroom door; she had closed it behind her. Luckily she hadn’t locked it, so I turned the doorknob and entered. I stood at the threshold to her room, and stared admiringly at my daughter.

Kara was laying on her stomach across her bed, with her heels frozen as they kicked at the air. She was wearing a pleated skirt that had ridden up to her mid-thigh, and I drank in the lush sight of her smooth and rounded legs. She was propped up on her elbows, texting on her phone, and her large breasts were squeezed together, forming and eye-catching valley of soft flesh.

I moved closer and stood over my daughters frozen body, staring down at her. She was absolutely gorgeous. I don’t know how long I stood there looking at her - time being kind of irrelevant after all. In fact, I was perving on my daughter’s body so much that it took me quite a while before I noticed the embarrassed grin she had plastered all over her face.

I curiously leaned down - getting a nose full of the sweet scent of her hair - so that I could see what she was looking at. She was in the middle of a long conversation with a friend of hers, Michelle. She was probably Kara’s closest friend, and the person she usually hung out with. Michelle was a cute little redhead that I will admit to checking out more than once. I glanced at the last few messages they had sent, and blinked in surprise; they were talking about Linda and I! I carefully slipped the phone out of Kara’s hands and scrolled up so that I could read all of the conversation.

K - just got home, I didn’t know what to say to him!

M - lol you didn’t want to say that you heard everything last night?

K - shutup!

M - well it’s true! From what you said they were having a fucking good night

K - it’s my parents I can’t say that

M - what’s the problem? Besides, your dads cute

K - lol hey!

M - you know he is!

K - so not that point. Their bed was banging against the wall for fuck sake!

M - haha don’t forget the screaming!

K - Thanks for bringing that up - I’m glad you’re finding it funny

Whoops - I hadn’t realised we had been that rowdy last night. But it looked like I had been right, and it was the extent of what Kara had heard that had been the problem.

M - Hey, I think I’m jealous of your mom!

K - Michelle!

M - be honest - if it wasn’t your parents don’t you think it’d be hot?

K - I guess...

M - See! Your dad’s hot and he’s good in bed! I AM jealous

K - maybe you should tell him yourself

M - don’t tempt me!

M - Can I?

K - lol no.

M - would that make you jealous ;)

That was the last message that was sent before I had activated the Watch. I sat down on the bed next to Kara, mind whirling. To start with, at least I could easily rectify Kara’s unwanted reaction to what she had heard without too much trouble; I just had to be more specific. But then again, she had already spoken to Michelle about what had happened, so maybe I shouldn’t just erase it. But far more importantly, the last few messages gave the flushed grin on her face a whole new meaning.

Did my daughter ... think I was cute? And was it something that had been going on for a while, or only because I had influenced her? I had directed her to feel flattered that I found her attractive, so that would have to be a factor surely. I wonder what she would have texted next if I had stopped time a few minutes later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.