Stop Watch - Cover

Stop Watch

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he'd never thought possible.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

As I made my way down the street, I did so with an attitude that was completely different than the one I had been in when I had walked it earlier.

Instead of being in a daze of confusion and guilt-filled lust, I felt cocky; sure in my mind that I was doing the right thing. So I couldn’t trust myself with Kara - so what? I was sure that anyone would be tempted if were they in the same situation I was in - if they had access to the same power I did.

I arrived back at the house and sauntered through the side gate to the backyard; anticipation growing stronger the further I progressed. But when I got there - expecting Emily to still be sunbathing - I was disappointed.

She wasn’t there.

I looked around in consternation; I hadn’t expected her to have gone, it had only been maybe fifteen minutes in real time. I moved to the back porch and peered through the windows but I couldn’t see her. The O’Conner’s house was two stories tall, so it was possible she was upstairs.

This presented me with the first twinge of unease, the irony of which didn’t escape my notice. While I had been willing to use their daughter as a prop for my sexual gratification, I balked at breaking into the house of people that I knew.

I shook my head at how stupid I was being, and went to the back door, intent upon searching the house for Emily. Unfortunately the door was locked. It wasn’t surprising I suppose; I should expect a young woman that was home alone to lock the door behind her. It did present me with a few problems though.

I rattled the door in frustration - should I actually break in? It did strike me as being sloppy. I had an amazing and undetectable power at my disposal; I shouldn’t leave any trace at my presence if I could help it. Not unless I wanted to for some reason anyway. I quickly checked the front door - locked as well - and returned to the back of the house. Now that I was here, I didn’t want to give up. Nor did I want to search the street for any other likely opportunity.

I took a few steps away form the back door so I could look at the house. There was a garden lattice against the back wall leading up to an open window on the second floor. There didn’t seem to be any other entry point. I walked over to the lattice, and shook it doubtfully; it seemed sturdy enough. Brief thoughts of what would happen to me if I fell while frozen in time crossed my mind, but they didn’t linger long in my arousal addled brain. They were dispelled by thoughts of how Kara had smiled secretly when she had got me hard, juxtaposed with Emily and how I had used her; how I intended to use her again.

I began the climb, finding it quite easy actually. There were so many hand and footholds, that I found myself wondering why anyone would have such a useful way for someone to break in on their house!

I made it to the open window, and peered inside. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to dim light inside the room, and when they did I smiled in triumph. I had lucked out - it was Emily’s bedroom! She was only a few feet away from me, reclining on her bed - although from my perch outside her window I couldn’t quite see what she was doing.

I hauled myself through the window ungracefully, tumbling into a heap on the floor. I stood up and brushed myself off, looking around. It seemed like a typical girls bedroom; posters and pictures on the wall, a small desk, and a dressing table with a mirror. I turned to look at my Emily; excitement at what I intended to do was coupled with the thrill of being in someone else’s house unawares.

Emily had changed into something other than her bikini I noted with some disappointment. She was wearing a small pair of shorts, paired with a sleeveless top. She was laying on her back on her bed, stretched out and reclining. Her head was tilted backwards over the edge of her bed, and she was holding her phone upside down in front her face, in the middle of scrolling through some messages. Her top was pulled tight over her modest chest, and I could tell by the outlines of her nipples through the fabric that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

I stood in this girls bedroom without her knowing; standing above her relaxed body - running my eyes covetously over her form. My dick was rock hard, the thrill of being where I shouldn’t be - and the taboo nature of it all - was fuelling my arousal.

I thought about what I could do for a moment, unsure now that it had come to it, at how exactly to proceed. I knew I wouldn’t be satisfied with simply jacking off to her again. After exploring her body last time I wanted more. But she wasn’t exactly in an easy position for me to do anything - I would have to manhandle her, and completely change her position.

But then I remembered what I had started to do with Linda, on that first night where I started to learn about what I could do with the Watch. I felt my cock twitch in anticipation.

I slowly undressed, not taking my eyes off of Emily’s supine form, laying there vulnerable on her bed. I took everything off, not stopping until the only thing that I wore was the Watch on my wrist. I stood there nude - my erection jutting out proudly from my body - the enormity of what I was about to do taking my breath away. I was standing in the bedroom of the young woman who used to babysit my daughter.

I paced over to Emily’s head, looking down into her upturned face. Her brow was furrowed in a slight look of concentration as she looked at the phone she held before her. I gently gripped her slender wrist, moving the phone and her entire arm out of the way. My heart was thumping in my chest as I moved my legs apart slightly, adjusting myself to just the right height. I gripped my cock with one fist, carefully aiming it as I leant forward, stopping only when the head of my dick touched her soft lips.

“Fuck...” I swore happily at the sensation. I moved my cock in small motions, rubbing it along her lips. It was exactly the same as when I had done it to my wife; at my insistent and steady pressure, Emily’s lips parted and I slipped inside of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.