Stop Watch
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he'd never thought possible.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

I made my way home with a remarkably clean conscience considering what I had just done.

My utter lack of guilt at having taken advantage of an unaware young woman should have worried me - but it simply didn’t. I had been right on the verge of doing ... I don’t even know what - with Kara. Walking away from that temptation had actually filled me with a measure of pride.

Think on that for a moment - I was actually proud that I had molested another girl instead of my daughter.

With time still stopped I arrived back at my house, almost walking straight in before remembering the situation inside that I had fled. It was jarring; time passing and yet not. Kara had heard my car pull into the driveway; not my entering the house. I deactivated the Watch, and suddenly all the background noise that I hadn’t even noticed was missing all came back in a roar of sound. I shook my head to clear it, and then opened the door and stepped inside my house.

I caught the sound of the last few running footsteps of Kara upstairs, before I heard her bedroom door slam shut. The image of her naked form intruded into my thoughts once more; dripping wet, mid-stride, all soft skin and rounded curves. This time though, so soon after I had worked out my frustration and lust upon Emily, I wasn’t filled with self-loathing. I had accepted the simple fact that Kara was an astonishingly lovely girl; sexy, with a body made for sin. How could she not be since she looked so much like her mother?

I had always been able to look at her beauty objectively before everything had happened with the Watch - the only difference now was that I knew I couldn’t fully trust myself around her. But with what I had done with Emily ... I now had an outlet for any lustful desires that my daughter evoked in me.

I could be a monster to others, making sure I wasn’t one to my family.

I made my way into the kitchen, and began making myself a coffee. I was curious to see what Kara would do since I had busted her ditching school. Would she come down and face the music, or would I have to go upstairs and force the issue?

Not too long after I sat down at the kitchen table with my coffee, Kara came down the stairs with a sheepish expression on her face. She had changed into a soft pink sweater and a pair of small shorts. The sweater actually came down past the hem of her shorts, so that at first glance she appeared to be only wearing her top. It was a side effect of her being so short - it was hard to find clothes with a length that fit her as intended.

I didn’t mind though, she looked soft and appealing; her impressive curves muted by the sweater, and her shapely legs showed off to good effect as she made her way down the stairs. Her long black hair was still damp from the shower - she had obviously tried to dry it as best she could in the small amount of time she had, but it still hung down her back in rippling waves, the strands clinging together in an appealing mess.

I chuckled to myself ruefully. How could I blame myself for being tempted by my daughter? Anyone with a pulse would lust after her!

“Kara!” I said in mock surprise, raising an eyebrow at her. “You’re home early today.”

“Um, yeah dad.” Kara said, flashing an entreating smile in my direction. “I didn’t, um, expect you home.”

“I gathered as much. Did I interrupt you?” I gestured towards her still wet hair. Of course I already knew all this, but I was acting the part for her benefit.

“A bit.” Kara grinned, relaxing as I wasn’t losing my temper at her. “I was a bit shocked when I heard the car in the driveway!”

“Sorry, I guess?” I said. I wasn’t entirely sure how I should play this one. The proper thing to do as her parent would be to scold her, and make sure she was doing the right thing with her studies. But I felt hypercritical playing the responsible adult considering what I had been doing only minutes earlier. “Do you want some coffee?”

Kara nodded her thanks, and I got up to make another cup for her. She joined me at the table, and for the next fifteen minutes or so we sat and drank, making small talk; ignoring, for the time being, the elephant in the room of why she wasn’t at school. Eventually I decided I had to broach the subject.

“So.” I said, Kara instantly tensing up as she sensed that her reprieve was coming to an end. “How come you’re not at school kiddo?”

“I didn’t feel like going that’s all.” She said, trying to play it off. “It’s not a big deal.”

“I see. How often do you ‘not feel like going’?”

“How about all the time!” Kara joked, trying to lighten the mood, but stopping when she saw my expression. “I don’t do it often. Just every now and then.”

“Kara...” I sighed. Great, so she had been ditching school for who knows how long and we hadn’t even noticed.

“Dad, it’s okay. I know what I’m doing - I swear!”

I stopped and thought for a moment. That was sort of true I guess. At least, her grades hadn’t been slipping at any rate.

“Well, what do you do if I’m at home?”

“Oh. I just hang out somewhere else.” Kara said dismissively.

“Where?”

“You know - around.” Kara shrugged at me.

That didn’t sound good. To be honest, if she took it into her head that she wanted to occasionally cut class, it would be hard to enforce against her will. But I really didn’t like the thought of her ‘hanging out’ somewhere. She was that dangerous mix of beautiful, and young enough to think that she was invincible.

“Kara...” I began. I got up from the table and moved to the kitchen counter, leaning against it and folding my arms across my chest as I looked at my daughter. “You know school is important don’t you? You are so close to finishing, and then you can keep your own schedule. But until then you can’t just decide not to go.”

“I know dad!” Kara said. “I don’t do it all the time. Just ... sometimes I just don’t want to be there. It’s better to be at home.”

Kara hugged herself and looked uncomfortable. The worried expression on her face almost made me ignore how tightly her sweater pulled against her breasts, highlighting the curved swell of each orb. Could something be going on at school that made her uneasy?

I looked at my daughter thoughtfully. It couldn’t be just me that found her so appealingly sexy - I’d have to see if I could find out more about that later. In the meanwhile, I should address this as best I could.

“Look princess,” I said. “I trust you to make good decisions in life - you know that. But I don’t like not knowing where you are.”

“Dad - “ Kara began to speak, but I cut her off.

“That’s why,” I continued. “If you have take a break from school, you make sure you spend it here, okay?”

“Look, I know what I’m -” Kara said, and then stopped, her eyes widening her surprise. “It’s okay if I stay home?”

“I don’t know about ‘okay.’” I sighed. “But it would be better if I can keep an eye on you.”

“Wow.” Kara said, clearly surprised. “That’s really cool of you!”

“Yep, that’s me!” I joked, and Kara smiled her amusement at me.

“Seriously, dad - thanks! Umm, are you going to tell mom?”

That gave me pause. I wouldn’t say Linda was any stricter than I was; it was more that she didn’t give in to what Kara wanted as easily as I did. I guess I had always been readier to spoil our little girl than my wife. Our daughter just had always assumed that Linda was tougher on her than I was because of it.

“It can be our little secret.” I said solemnly, surpressing a smile.

Kara squealed her thanks, and bounded over to me from the table. She must have really been expecting to get into trouble judging from how relieved she looked. Kara flung herself against me exuberantly, and wrapped her arms around me in a big bear hug. I hugged her back; innocently and sincerely.

Hugging my daughter always drove home just how petite she really was. She only came up to my chest, and I could look down at the top of her head easily as we embraced. That was when it all got a little awkward.

Kara had her face buried into my chest as she hugged me fiercely, holding her body tightly against mine. Up until only recently, I might have only felt a little uncomfortable at the sensation of her full breasts pressed hard against me; but now it was different.

Lost in the moment of when I first activated the Watch, I had groped and fondled her breasts with abandon, and I could never fully forget how perfect they were and how, in her youth, they seemed to defy gravity, sitting proudly on her chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.