A Tale of Two Cheerleaders - Cover

A Tale of Two Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to "Rick's Custom Service Center." I'll tell y'all about that later. This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Summary: With the end of the Fall term nearing, everyone was quite busy. There were many different projects and such that Kendal had to work on. Regretfully, she and Joe worked so well together that their project, a sure A, was already finished. Robert had a lot to attend to what with exams and final grades. Everyone was busy figuring out end-of-term Christmas gifts and small school celebrations.

Robert had a lot on his mind; he and Tiffany were starting to hit their pace sexually; so far, neither had found anything that would be a deal breaker regarding sexual compatibility. Robert couldn’t shake the guilt he carried in regards to Kendal. He loved her deeply and had broken his vow to her. It was strange, he felt bad in regard to his infidelity to Kendal but elated at finding Tiffany.

Kendal wasn’t doing much better. She had broken her vow to Robert and still loved him deeply. She didn’t know how she felt about Joe except that she really enjoyed playing the virgin with him. She felt as though she had made Robert promise to stay true to her and that she was likely keeping him from true love. She had seen him and Ms, Miller around school. They tried to keep things on the down low; but if you knew to look, you could see it between them.

The weekend before exam week there was a big cheer competition in Chicago. Ms. Miller would be gone Friday night to Sunday afternoon. Robert and Kendal decided to meet that Saturday and spend some time at the cabin. They went through the usual motions and soon enough they were together in Robert’s Rav4 on the way to their own little love nest. Robert hadn’t taken Tiffany there yet, he wanted to keep it special for him and Kendal. In the car, it was as if nothing else in the world had changed and they were the loving couple they had always been.

Story Codes: M/f(16), m/f (16)

Updated: August 20, 2018


Christmas Decisions

Kendal had a special itch that needed a Mr. Wallace scratching. She had done a fair amount with Joe but hadn’t had a good old-fashioned fucking in a month and she was ready! She had already played out in her mind how it would go once they got to the cabin. Robert knew from every day at school that Kendal had a special lock on him. He had missed her so much and now that she was with him, sitting next to him as they drove to the cabin; well, Miss Tiffany was evicted from his thoughts. Though neither would admit it; deep down, they felt guilt for their respective infidelities.

Upon their arrival at the cabin, Kendal grabbed her little travel bag and slung it over her shoulder. As was the habit, she also took the drink cooler from the vehicle. Robert grabbed his mini duffle bag and set it on the cooler which he hefted to the door. In they went where they took care of the immediate setup tasks at hand. Once finished, Kendal, with her bag again slung over her shoulder, reached up around Robert’s neck and gave him a nice kiss.

“I gotta go freshen up, be out in a few.”

“I need to hit the head as well; I’ll see you out here in a couple.”

Kendal went to the master bathroom, got undressed, relieved herself, and then arranged her hair in a loose bun with apparently random tresses falling to her shoulders. She then pulled a small package from her bag. She carefully opened the package and gently laid out seemingly flimsy wisps of cloth on the counter space.

She had shopped for three Saturdays before deciding on this piece, for this day. She carefully rolled the lingerie from the top down until the snapped gusset was all that was free. Kendal stepped one, then the other leg into the leg holes and carefully rolled the fabric up as she shimmied into almost translucent, light green, silk teddy. It had French cut sides with lines of thin, darker green lace trimming the garment. Kendal lifted the shoulder straps into place and then began the process of form-fitting the lingerie to her body.

Satisfied that the teddy was now basically a tinted second skin, she sat and crossed her legs. She rolled the matching light green thigh stockings up her legs and slid her feet into a pair of blue, two-inch heeled sandals. Kendal stood and examined herself in the mirror. She smiled and pulled a matching green satin mid-thigh robe from the bag. She covered herself, took a deep breath, and walked out through the master bedroom to the living room.

Robert was at the thermostat adjusting the temperature when he heard the soft clicks of Kendal’s footwear. We turned and was dumbstruck by what he saw. She was a perfect sensual angel!

He started towards her, almost whispering, “Oh my lord, Kendal ... oh, my lord ... you’re just absolutely gorgeous!”

Kendal did not reply. In a matter of steps, they were in front of each other and Kendal wrapped her arms around her teacher’s neck and pulled herself in for a kiss. Robert wrapped his arms around her and held the young girl with all the emotion he could muster. Their kiss attained a new depth of intimacy. The feel of the satin fabric, covering the young girl’s body was driving Robert nuts!

Instinctively he was rolling his hips into her, starting a dry hump as he heard her quiet little mewls of excitement.

Kendal pulled away from Robert and moved back a step. She dropped her arms to her side and slowly spread them, glancing down to the sash of her robe and back up to Robert. Robert understood immediately. He undid the sash and carefully opened the robe. His eyes seemed to grow as the robe opened to reveal Kendal underneath. She shrugged the robe back and it slid down and off her arms. Kendal shifted her weight and shrugged a hip up.

Robert took her by the hand and lifted her arm to slowly spin her so he could see all of her. It was as if he was naked, but she wasn’t! The color was almost mesmerizing! The cut of the teddy made her hips look much more womanly, and the gossamer nature of the fabric packaged her pussy in the most beautiful of ways. The fabric clung to her skin like, well, a second skin! He was certain her tits were fuller but they still defied gravity and appeared to have more of an upward point than before.

“So, do you like my new outfit?”

“God Damn Kendal! You are the most stunning, sexy woman on this planet!”

Kendal replied by raising an eyebrow at him.

“Kendal ... I’m almost afraid of you! You are too perfect! I can’t, well ... you are the hottest, most ideal ... shit!”

Robert reached his right arm down and under Kendal’s ass to pick her up. He didn’t really need to try; she pretty much lifted herself and wrapped her legs around his waist. She was smiling ear to ear and moved in quick to kiss him again. While kissing, he walked her into the bedroom and bent forward when he reached the edge of the bed. She hung from his neck as he laid her down on the bed. She loosened her arms and allowed him to rise up a bit.

Kendal released Robert and started to sit up, pushing him back until she was sitting on the edge of the bed and he was standing in front of her. She quickly attacked his belt and pants snaps. Robert lifted his shirt up and off as Kendal was starting to drop his drawers. He toed off his shoes and pumped his legs until he was clear of his clothes. She took a moment to look at him, he had cut some weight! Damn, he was looking pretty fucking good!

As he kicked his pants away, Kendal already had a hand on his growing cock. She had one of those glorious grasps that are made when one is in front of a cock. Her hand had a reverse grasp on him and she started to stroke him with a soft pulling motion. Soon enough, she had both hands on his shaft, running up and down.

Kendal felt that the time was just about right. She leaned forward, stroked Robert with her right hand and fondled his balls with her left. She smiled and then sort of croaked out a giggle. Robert was confused for a moment.

Lying back, and with a deepening voice, she half whispered, “Now Mr. Wallace, I need you inside me now. I’ve been all pent up for weeks and you are the only cure. Now, Mr. Wallace, inside me!”

Kendal shifted to her hands and knees and scurried up to the middle of the bed. She laid her head on the pillows, reached a hand back between her thighs and unsnapped the gusset of the teddy. With a roll of her hips, her ass rose and the teddy rolled back, exposing her plump blushing vulva to her teacher. She watched him as he knee-walked into position behind. He glanced at her face but was focused on her ass, writhing and pushing back at him.

He was entranced by how her back slimmed downward to her tiny waist and then how her hips spread out with two glorious ass cheeks pushing upward with rounded perfection. Her cerise vulva was now gaped back, split open, exposing two glistening labia welcoming him inside.

Robert took his cock in his right hand and leaned forward. He directed the head at her honey pot where it nestled against her welcoming labia. It was warm and moist. At first, there was the smallness of the target to deal with. Propelled by the hips, supported by the steel-like shaft, the spongy head pressed between and into the slit formed by the thick labia. The pressure increased and the head sought the path of least resistance. The opening grew and room was made as the shape-shifting head nudged its way further inside. The entrance dilated, the slick juices coming from deep inside the sheath facilitated the head’s ingress. Progress was made and success attained! The head was in and the hurt was done!

She had been pressing back, arching her back to make herself fully available. The pressure against her bottom was familiar and welcome. There were two thrusts, not really thrusts, more like pushes or pressures against her. She didn’t anticipate them; her push backs didn’t align with his pushes. She exhaled, her abdomen relaxed, her hip muscles unclenched, she leaned back from her shoulders; the head was in!

The ridge of the head was nestled just inside the opening to the cunt. There was a slight involuntary reaction where the hips pushed back, sending the head a half inch deeper, forcing the cunt entrance to expand further to accommodate the start of the solid shaft following the pliable head. The next reflex was the cunt sheath tightening on the intruding object in an effort to expel it.

Contractions rippled down, squeezing the cock with the unintended consequence of exciting it further, making it thrust deeper. The conflicting physical responses served to excite further secretions which facilitated the invasive progress.

As the cock moved inward, it rubbed the area where base sexual arousal was further stimulated, causing greater secretions and a change in the purpose of the tightening of the sheath. Now the goal was to keep and hold the cock inside. As the sheath was further stimulated, nerves sensations cascaded out and through the body causing an overload of feeling.

Kendal had her first orgasm of the day when Mr. Wallace wasn’t even halfway inside her. He knew his girl, he knew she just came. He withdrew slightly, amazed at how tight she was; and, thrust back faster and deeper. Kendal was no longer up on her hands. She had dropped down, resting her head sideways on the pillow. Her arms were flat, stretched out and bent at the elbows. He pulled back again and this time buried himself as deep as Kendal could take him.

He knew what she needed. He knew as soon as she stood out there in the room in her lingerie that she needed him to not only make love to her; but, she needed him to desire her as the sexual creature she was and would become. He understood as he was buried deep within the most perfect female he ever knew, that their time together was over. This was going to be their farewell moment. He held her by the waist and concentrated all his love and emotion on the young girl who had taken his heart.

Mr. Wallace started a rhythmic pumping action that increased in intensity as he went on. He knew Kendal loved this approach and some of her most intense reactions came from this sort of fucking. Interestingly though, he hadn’t done this to her from behind. He watched her face through strands of light brown hair as she alternated looking at him and pressing her eyes shut in an almost grimace. He knew she would close her eyes just as he felt her tighten and flex on his dick.

Kendal was in heaven! She didn’t realize how much she needed this. Not just the physical act, it was also the emotional bond she had with Mr. Wallace. He was her first true love and nothing in the entire fucking world is an important as that to a sixteen-year-old girl! She knew she would always love him, and it was because of that love, she knew what she would have to do.

Regardless, she did cum when he first drove into her. It was so unexpected and sharp that she actually squeaked a little! That elevated her arousal level and led to what was to come. Every time he pulled back, he rubbed her internal spot and vibrations coursed from her pussy to her stomach. Then when he thrust into her, it was like a pump; all the vibrations and feelings were forced through her body. After a while, it seemed like he had filled her body with feeling and now it was moving up her neck and into her head. She felt her face flush hard. Her throat felt like his dick was pushing up from her pussy and it was harder to breathe. She had lost count of how many times she had cum and honestly didn’t care anymore. This was the greatest experience of her life!

Robert started to lose himself in what was going on. His pace increased and he started to lean into Kendal more. She shifted her hands and placed them against the headboard as she felt herself being pushed up the bed by Robert’s thrusts. Robert realized he was running out of real estate but still wanted to get deeper.

He thrust hard and deep into his girl, then paused, he hooked one leg and then the other, to the outside of Kendal’s legs. Still buried deep within her, he squeezed her legs together and leaned forward over her back, lifting her ass in the air with his dick. Once positioned, he was more or less driving his rock hard cock straight down into the little sixteen-year-old’s pussy. She was tighter than ever and Robert had to work a little harder with every thrust. It was worth it though! Nothing feels quite as wonderful as tight, hot, wet, young pussy! Added to it were Kendal’s reactions to the new position. Every time she exhaled with one of his thrusts, it was accompanied by a cute little girl grunt. She had never been this vocal before!

After a dozen or more poundings, Kendal’s sweet little grunts joined together in a quiet throaty tremolo as Robert picked up the pace. He had been holding himself somewhat off Kendal with his hands placed flat on the mattress to either side of her. He switched down to his elbows and hooked her shoulders with his hands as he started what he knew would be the last of his thrusts into her.

Kendal had never imagined anything like this was possible! She could feel Robert’s dick in her pussy as if it was a part of her body! Just as he laid on her more and grabbed her shoulders, it all exploded. She saw stars as the climax hit in its full force. Her body trembled uncontrollably and she could tell she was making some sort of noise as suddenly new jolts wracked her body as Robert fucked her harder, and somehow, even deeper.

Then it was quiet, she heard Robert call out, and then felt her lower body bloat as a warmth filled her. He came! He was filling her with his love! She wished they were making a baby but she knew that was not to be, not for her and Robert. As his dick convulsed his seed into her, it caressed her spot and she came again. This time she was certain she was taking his sperm deep into her womb. In a way, she felt a sadness envelope her. Kendal began to softly cry.

She felt Mr. Wallace’s dick begin to soften inside her. She knew that soon she would be empty. He slid off, to her right and, she felt him gently wrap his arms around her. He held her protectively and warmly. Kendal felt safe and loved. Her breathing was returning to normal. She could feel Mr. Wallace’s heart beating at a high rate as he held her. She started to breath deeper, with more control; their contact seemed to calm Mr. Wallace’s beating heart. Kendal wished it could be like this forever.

“Sweetheart ... love ... here ... turn this way, let me see you.”

Kendal rotated in Mr. Wallace’s arms until she was facing him. He gently moved the hair from her face and kissed her. She kissed back and for the next ten minutes they lovingly kissed and cooed. Eventually, they broke their kiss and Kendal laid her head against his chest.

Robert could tell by her gentle fidgets that she needed to use the bathroom. “Honey, go use the bathroom, I’ll meet you out in the living room. I’ll get you some water.”

Kendal looked up at him and simply said, “OK.”

In the bathroom, Kendal took care of business and then switched from the teddy to shorts and a t-shirt.

She looked in the mirror. ‘So far so good; everything has gone as I wanted. Now ... God, I hope I can do this.’

When Kendal walked into the living room Robert was seated on the couch, wearing ... shorts and a t-shirt. Kendal giggled and said as she sat next to Robert, “Same taste in clothes, we’re pretty fancy, huh?”

“No pretending or false fronts with us young lady!”

Kendal slid next to Robert and they sat together. They both started to say each others’ name at the same time but stopped upon hearing the others’ voice.

Kendal said, “Robert, you go first.”

“Oh, OK ... Kendal, what we just did, I have to tell you, what we did was the absolute best experience of my entire life. I never imagined anything like that could happen. I’ve never felt anything like that in my life. Maybe it happens in stories or something, but ... well, just, Oh my god! I’ve never felt more alive!”

“You think, Mr. Wallace!? I think I might have passed out at some point. I’ve never cum so many times in so many ways. Hell, Mr. W, I cried!”

Robert put his arm around her and held her in close next to him. They had a comfortable silence for a little while, just enjoying being with the other.

Kendal shifted and cleared her throat a bit.

“Kendal?”

“Mr. Wallace, this is our last time, isn’t it?” She felt a bit of strength drain from his arm.

Robert shifted and turned to Kendal, “I don’t know, Kendal. Should this be our last time?”

“I’ve been thinking. I don’t think its right for me to hold you to a promise when there is no future for us except for the time we can secretly steal to be together. I mean, now honestly, who would have imagined Ms. Miller becoming a part of this? I shouldn’t be the reason the two of you can’t see if you have a future. Know what I mean?”

“No offense taken. I still don’t quite understand what she sees in me!”

Kendal hit him after that comment, “Don’t be such a turd! I love you and so should a whole lot of women! Anyway...”

“Damn! Ouch! OK, anyway, I know what you mean. I’ve been thinking the same about you. You should really be free to do what you wish. You’re beautiful, intelligent, and the best thing that has happened to this town in a long time. Tell me, do you think that we need to call off everything?” (Mr. Wallace knew this was the best option but he wanted to see what Kendal would say.)

Kendal paused, looked Robert in the eyes, and with tears running down her cheeks said, “Yes. We have to stop. We’ll always be special but no more of this. If I come to you, you must say no. If you come to me, I’ll say no.”

Robert thought it over and added, “Promise me, if in ten years, if neither of us has anyone, we get back together.”

Kendal rubbed her chin, “Hmmm, ten years?” She glanced at Robert, “You’ll be pretty old...”

Robert gave her an honest look of shock. Kendal laughed, hugged her history teacher and said, “Ten years? You got a deal!”

They hung at the cabin for a while longer and then headed back home. They both reassured each other that they made the right decision.

At the same time, Robert was making plans for some time with Tiffany, and Kendal was planning her deflowering of Joey.


The fall semester ended with Kendal earning straight A’s and, Mr. Wallace discovering there was a whole shitload to like about Ms. Miller. After the both of them made their respective family appearances for Christmas, they planned a quiet get-away for just themselves in Aruba for New Year’s Eve.

Kendal was managing without Mr. Wallace and what she found she missed the most were the times they would just talk. Of course, she missed the sex, but it was so much more than just sex with Mr. Wallace. She had agreed to babysit for the Spagnolla’s the Friday before Christmas and went next door a day earlier to make the arrangements with Mrs. Spagnolla, Maria. They got to chatting and talked about everything. Kendal felt like Mrs. Spagnolla, or Maria, as she was insisting Kendal call her, was actually a very nice, and insightful lady. Kendal had always kept a distance between them; after all, she had fucked the woman’s husband! She discovered that she really enjoyed talking with Maria. She was actually quite nice. Kendal opened up a bit about Joe to her. As the two chatted, Maria encouraged Kendal to go ahead and make Joe her official boyfriend.

“It’ll be good for you darling. Having a boyfriend is a part of like, practice for the future.”

“Mrs ... Maria, Can I ask you something and you must absolutely, forever, keep it a secret?”

“I swear, I’ll never breathe a word!” For emphasis, she crossed her heart.

Haltingly, Kendal opened up, “I ... I’ve been a little sexually active for two years.”

“Hmm mmm, go ahead Kendal. I started at about the same age, don’t worry.”

“I’ve gone all the way three times and it’s actually been great. Joe’s still a virgin and when we fooled around, he, well, I think if I just look at it he’ll cum!”

Maria laughed a little, placed her hand on Kendal’s cheek, and said, “I love you girl! Anyway, two things; first, make sure you have a condom, not just for protection, but also to dull what he feels. It’ll be a peculiar feeling for him and it might slow him down until he gets used to everything. You have been using condoms, right?”

“Oh yes Maria, I’m on the pill but I can’t take any chances of any kind!”

“Alright now ... then ... tell me, have you done any oral action? You know...”

“Yes ... I kind of like it ... does that make me a slut?”

“No, no, no! It makes you a girl! Or should I say ... a woman! Anyway, blow him first, or a hand job will do as well, let him run a nervous batch, and then give him a little time to get it back up; he’s a teenage boy, that shouldn’t take too long, then, he should be able to hold out longer when it comes to the real action.”

Kendal thought about this and decided it would fit in perfectly with her plan for the following evening!

As their chat was winding down, Ms. Spagnolla made an interesting suggestion to Kendal that she really liked. Maria had once been a beauty pageant participant and had won often enough to pay for college. Knowing how good a pianist Kendal was, combined with her physical prowess and natural beauty, she was certain that Kendal would be a show stopper. Kendal promised to think about it. Maria offered to coach her if she decided to give it a try.

When Kendal showed up to babysit the next day, she was ready! Maria had intimated that it was possible they wouldn’t be coming back that evening if it was OK with Kendal. Kendal had assured her everything was fine and they could do as they wished. After feeding and playing with Lou Jr., Kendal bathed him and got him ready for bed. Once the little fella was settled in for the evening, she texted Joe, got changed, and in fifteen minutes she was greeting him at the door ... and what a greeting it was!

When Kendal opened the door, she was wearing one of those little red and white Christmas elf dresses with a matching stocking cap. “Joey! Merry Christmas, come in!”

Joe had a wrapped box under his arm but all his attention was on Kendal, “Damn! Kendal, that is hotter than hell! You make a beautiful elf!”

As she was reaching to kiss his cheek, Kendal said, “Joey you are the sweetest thing!” She kissed him, then, looking at the package asked, “And what do we have here? Is that for me?!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.