A Tale of Two Cheerleaders
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Micky

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to "Rick's Custom Service Center." I'll tell y'all about that later. This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Summary: Thursday, 8:00 PM - She checked herself in the mirror. She had meticulously dressed according to the recommendations of the other girls. ‘Oh, how I hope this all goes well!’ She gave herself one final look over. Her hair was just as she wanted it; parted on the side, carefully pulled back in a soft tie, topped with a pink ribbon. Her shimmering gray dress was conservative but alluring. The wrap-around look made it appear somewhat flimsy; but, it covered a lot of skin. Her tan made it possible for her not to wear stockings, but she wore them anyway. They were bare color, just enough to add accent. Her golden sandals were only half-heels; she didn’t want to lose her balance as she walked.

Underneath, she wore what made her feel good. A sexy, soft, panties and bra set she had only purchased the day before. The bra accented her tits nicely. They didn’t need any support, but the wonderment aspect of the lingerie created the illusion of more being there. She really liked her new garter belt and how it looked earlier when she was hooking up her stockings.

She placed her hands on her breasts, rubbed them a little and encouraged a little “nip action.” She then ran her hands down her front, pressing her dress and forming it to her curves. She twisted sideways and checked her ass in the mirror, ‘Totally hot!’

Returning to face the mirror full frontal, she thought, ‘Pretty fucking hot for a sixteen-year-old! I’m ready!’ She turned and headed for the door.

Story Codes: M/f(16)incest

Updated: August 20, 2018


At 7:45 Thursday night, Al Baker was sitting in the lounge of Rick’s Custom Service Center. Several of the girls came over, cooing their hellos, hoping to be his chosen “date” for the night. There was the usual exceptional assortment of pussy in the lounge; ranging from a couple of gorgeous, thrill-seeking MILFs, to a wide-eyed ingénue sitting in the corner. After exchanging sincere greetings, he politely excused himself, keeping an eye out for Danielle.

Danielle entered the lounge looking like a million bucks! She looked as if she just walked out of her second period class! She wore a tight white t-shirt that hung down over the top of her black yoga pants and red cons! Her hair was up in a high ponytail which accentuated her lithe neck. She was a jailbait wet dream!

Al stood and greeted the beauty with a bow. Danielle reached her hand out; Al gently took it and barely brushed the back of her hand with his lips. He stood and looked at her.

Danielle giggled, moved to his side and wrapped her arm around his and led him out of the lounge. Instead of turning left, to the stairs, as he expected, she took him through the vestibule to the “Cabaret.”

Danielle felt great on his arm and Al willingly followed her. He knew that Thursday nights were reserved for new girls to make their debut in the Cabaret. It was kind of crass, but the audience would silently bid to see who would have first shot at the new talent. Danielle led him to a seat in the back. She sat a little behind him and rested her right hand on his right thigh. She moved and snuggled up closer, “I want you to see this first girl. I think you’ll like her. I love her.”

The lights went low and the stage area lit up. Al was dumb-struck when Brit slinked out on the stage in tune with “Come Get Her.” Brit matched her movements to the slow rhythm of the song; trying her best to emulate the dancers in the song’s video. Slowly, her dress came undone and slipped from her petite, toned body. She was on stage, seductively twerking in her lingerie and heels. Al was mesmerized. Danielle moved closer and started to stroke his already hardening cock through his pants.

She moved so her lips were next to his ear, “You had better outbid every one of these horny old bastards. Want me to get Rick?”

Without taking his eyes from Brit, he said, “Go get him.”

Al and Rick were old friends; while some men might have thought this was dangerous ground, Rick knew better. When Danielle first brought Brit in, he knew that this was going to happen. Rick helped Danielle put this little escapade together and the plan was for her to alert him when Al was ready. She stood, caught his eye and nodded toward Al.

Rick came over, leaned down to Al and said, “Yes?”

“I’ll beat any bid by a hundred, got it?”

“You got it, brother ... room forty-two.”

Brit was into the song and her dance. Al could see several men making futile bidding gestures to Rick. He glanced at Brit who was still in her lingerie; but, pulling up on her panties enough to give the guys a good hint at what was underneath. Al was surprised; he felt genuine pride in his girl!

Danielle led Al out of the Cabaret and up the stairs. There were twelve rooms on the second floor, all were very nice, but number forty-two was the finest of all the rooms. The girls called it the “Honeymoon Suite.” (In case you’re wondering, the first number indicated which corner of the building it was located. There were three rooms per corner.) Each room had a private bathroom, and two entrances, one for the customer, the other for the girl.


Brit thought she saw Danielle earlier in the back of the room but she couldn’t be sure. It looked like she was leaving with some guy. ‘Good for her!’ Brit mused. Then her mind quickly returned to the action at hand. For a moment or two, she was nervous about coming out on the little stage. Now, she felt in complete control! The looks from the guys were pure lust and desire. She, in turn, felt lusty and desired! Their looks made her wetter. After a few sexy turns and bends, she wanted to show more!

That was when the dress came off, and boy did their eyes get wider! She made eye contact with every guy she could. Immediately after catching a guy’s eye, she would look at his crotch and hungrily lick her lips. A couple of guys were clearly working their dicks through their pants. She wished, she really wished, they would all pull their dicks out so she could watch them as they jerked off to her! ‘Maybe we’ll try that another night?!’ she thought.

Brit couldn’t believe how hot she felt! If the song would last another minute she was certain she could have knocked out a nervous orgasm for the guys. But, alas, the song ended and Rick came to the stage to pick up her dress and lead her back to the dressing room. She was panting and was obviously highly aroused. Rick wished it was he up in room forty-two. Her audition blowjob had been marvelous and he wondered how much better the full package would be.

“C’mon Brit. A special client has outbid everyone. I was hoping he would.”

He helped Brit back into her dress and out the door to the back stairs.

He stopped at the base of the stairs, took Brit by the shoulders and said, “You are going to have a great time! This will be the most special night of your life! Be a good girl and do what you’re told ... room forty-two.Rick kissed her on the forehead and gave her butt a sexy swat as she turned to head up the stairs.

At the same time, Danielle led Al into the room and had him sit in the overstuffed chair opposite the girl’s entrance. Danielle knelt on the floor next to Al, her arm resting on his thigh. There was a soft rap on the door and Danielle answered, “Come in Brit!”

Brit moved through the door, dressed as she was when she came on stage. As she entered, Brit asked, “Danielle, is that you... ?”

Brit was inside, and closing the door behind her when she fully realized who was across the room. She froze; her eyes shifted between Danielle’s and her father’s eyes.

Danielle stood, reached her hands out and bade, “Brit, come here baby. I’ve got a surprise for your first night.”

By now, Brit and Al were staring at each other. Brit glanced at Danielle and slowly walked towards her while looking at her father.

Danielle wrapped her arms around Brit and whispered in her ear, “Now is the time. He loves you so much. He wants you so much. Go to your daddy.”

Danielle turned Brit toward Al. Al reached his hand up and simply said, “Brit, come to daddy.”

Brit paused, tears started to run down her cheek. She whimpered, “Daaaadddddeeee” as she lowered herself onto Al’s lap, facing him, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Danielle quietly backed away and left the room. She had an older gentleman; a writer apparently, waiting for her in room 222.

Al held his daughter in his arms as she rested in his lap. His left around her shoulders, his right across her hips, Al leaned to her and ever so softly, their lips met in a kiss. A quiet but passionate mewl came from deep inside Brit as she started to squirm on her daddy’s lap. Al caressed his daughter’s back and down to her ass with his right hand. Their kiss became more fervent, their tongues found each other and the sexual tension started to grow exponentially.

Al found the zipper of Brit’s dress and hurriedly opened it. Brit broke their kiss and moved to stand in front of her father, seductively removing the dress.

As Brit undressed, her mind was of a singular nature. All she wanted at that moment was her father’s cock! Brit pulled off her panties and stood in front of her father wearing only a flimsy white bra, a garter belt, and white stockings. Al’s eyes were glued to his daughter’s puffy little pussy. It looked so perfect! Brit moved back ever so slightly and arched her pussy towards her daddy.

Al glanced up at her as he reached for her hips.

“Not now daddy, keep your hands to yourself!”

Al leaned back as Brit placed her right hand over her pussy. With a grin on her face, and looking at her daddy, she slowly pulled her hand up; letting he index finger slide between her pink labia and run through her moist slit. In one fluid motion, she lifted her finger to her mouth and seductively sucked her finger. She rolled her finger around her mouth, slowly sliding it in and out. At the same time, her left index finger was buried deep in her cunt, sliding in and out. In a luxurious fashion, she lifted her left hand to her mouth while sliding her right hand down to her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.