A Tale of Two Cheerleaders
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Micky

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to "Rick's Custom Service Center." I'll tell y'all about that later. This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Summary: Remember Kendal? Kendal’s relationship with Robert Wallace remained strong. Kendal earned straight A’s that year and was in the top ten of her class. Her piano skills soared as she was able to start to actually feel the music as she matured. She knew that all the positive things in her life were making her a better person and, in no small part, this was due to Mr. Wallace’s love and influence.

Kendall’s relationship with her brother was still distant but she felt closer to her parents than ever before. She was feeling loved and, independent! She realized that she was intellectually capable of handling any scholastic challenge put in front of her. She did feel a little odd being in classes with some of the biggest nerds of all time; but, they were all so nice and welcoming! She even attended a few “cons” with some of the girls and to her surprise, had some fun.

Kendall did run into a little hassle at one convention, where she was the recipient of unwelcome and boorish advances. She thought that her Sailor Moon outfit was simply adorable, and those two slobbish guys almost ruined her day! Thankfully, weird Darren from Chem class, dressed as some sort of Chinese warrior, scared them away. She wondered if Darren deserved a special reward. Maybe later ... sometime ... if he would just shower more often! Maybe not.

If there was one person who became Kendal’s friend, it was Joe Pinkston. He had just moved from Florida and was in three of Kendal’s classes. He was kind of cute, kind of skinny, and very nice. Kendal liked having him around! They were often in class groups together and even partnered up for an English project. Joe lived a couple of blocks away from Kendal, closer to the railroad tracks and, he even had chickens in his backyard! She didn’t see Joe as boyfriend material; but, she did like him.

Now Joe had it bad for Kendal, but after a week or so, he figured he was to be forever relegated to the friend-zone. He gave it some thought and decided that would be fine, Kendal had a lot of hot friends, and who knows, maybe she would hook him up? I mean, that’s what friends do, right? Anyway, he really liked being around her.

Joe didn’t really go in for all the video games, cosplay, and stuff like that, so he always remained a bit of an outsider in the high school world of nerds. What he did enjoy was running. At his old school, he ran cross country and track As soon as he enrolled at West Mayfield High he went to meet the cross country coach. Joe liked the solitude of a long run.

For Kendall, life was moving marvelously! She did start to think more and more about her relationship with Mr. Wallace though. She wondered if he was getting too tied to her. He didn’t date, and maybe it was her fault. Kendal knew she would be moving on in the future, she wondered if Mr. Wallace felt the same for himself.

Story Codes: M/f(16) oral, m/f (16) hands, oral

Updated: August 20, 2018


Kendal’s Call

Mr. Wallace and Kendal had continued their relationship over the summer after her tenth grade and into the next school year. Things were going well and Robert was probably the happiest man in school. Kendal felt very mature and very pleased with not only her very mature relationship; but also, that she was securing a solid financial base for her future.

Life for the two of them started to change in mid-October. Robert had been attending sporting events as usual and always enjoyed seeing Kendal cheer. One crisp mid-October evening, while watching the football team drop another game, Robert was surprised to be joined in the bleachers by the varsity cheerleader coach.

Coach Tiffany Miller was a sight to behold. The coach was in her mid-twenties, she stood about five foot eight and was in perfect shape. She had long legs, a narrow waist and rack on her that would catch any man’s attention. She was painfully pretty, blue-eyed with long, flowing, very blonde hair. She taught science and Robert knew there was not a boy at school who didn’t lust after her. Ms. Miller didn’t dress sexy; but with her looks and body, she would make a granny dress alluring. Robert simply assumed she was out of his league so he never made an attempt. Turned out, it was just that attitude that made him attractive to Tiffany.

“Mr. Wallace, I’m so glad you’ve been able to come out and support the teams this year. So many of these kids crave recognition and love having someone come to see them compete.”

Robert looked at the coach and had to catch his breath for a moment. She was wearing over the calf black boots, tight jeans, a white, thermal-type, long-sleeved shirt, and one of those parka-vest-things. The vest was open and Robert doubted it could be zipped up anyway, considering how her breasts pushed it open. Almost every one of the single teachers (male and female) at school had asked her out and each had been shot down in flames.

Robert responded, “I kind of enjoy coming out and seeing the kids, I always have. I try to attend at least one event for every team. You know, the football teams are not doing so well; and while I’m no expert, your squads seem to be performing at a high level.”

“Why thank you. It’s a lot of work. I can tell you some of my girls just think the world of you. You’re a favorite among many of them.”

“That’s nice to hear, I appreciate it.”

Tiffany placed her hand on his forearm as she turned to him and started to stand, “Well, I have to get back to the squad. It was very nice talking with you ... I’ll see you later.”

“Y ... yes, see you later.”

Robert was lost for a moment, ‘What the fuck just happened?’

He sat in thought and tried not to look at Tiffany Miller too often. At the end of the game, Robert stood and noticed that Tiffany was looking at him. She smiled and waved. He returned the gesture and then noticed that Kendal had seen the whole thing. Robert looked at her and shrugged his shoulders; she laughed and waved at him.

That night she texted him, “U have a gf! XOXO”

“Do I?”

“O yeah, I like it”

“Then OK, c-u tomorrow”

What Robert didn’t know was that Tiffany had set her sights on him. She heard so many good things about him from her girls on the squad, as well as from her students, that she became rather intrigued by this Mr. Wallace fellow. He was a good-looking guy and; quite frankly, she was ready for someone steadier than the knuckleheads she usually dated.

The lovely Tiffany Miller had one problem though; she had never in her life asked a guy out on a date. Oh, she could flirt; but, to make the first move? That was a different story. Tiffany was wracked with self-doubt and insecurity for the first time in her life. She didn’t believe that she could take being turned down. Tiffany gathered with four of her best friends one evening and confessed her problem to them.

After a ruthless series of barbs, her friends offered her the best advice they could. To a person, they built up her confidence; but not in a “You’re better than him” way, but rather, in a “You are an intelligent, successful woman who should confidently go after something she wants” way. It all boiled down to Tiffany simply getting up the nerve to ask the guy out.

Tiffany made a decision and approached Robert later that week. She had noticed that he usually checked his mailbox after seventh period. She headed for the mailroom a little after she knew he would be arriving there. She was lucky; Robert was leaving the room just as she arrived.

“Robert! How are you doing?”

“Ms. Miller!...”

“Tiffany, or Tiff if you wish.”

Robert paused, he liked ‘Tiff,’ “Well then ... Tiff, how are you doing today, everything going OK?”

Robert leaned sideways against the wall in the hallway, glancing at the papers in his hands, Tiffany mirrored him.

“It’s been a good day Robert, I’ve been hitting on all cylinders and the kids have been great.”

“Those are great days. Mine has been a bit slow, we have to prep for that damn state test.”

“Yeah, I hate those days, what a waste of time.”

Robert liked what she said. He was a bit surprised, he thought she might have been a lightweight in the classroom; but, it sounded like she knew her stuff.

There was a pause in their conversation, Tiffany spoke, “Robert ... I was wondering, you know Homecoming is coming up next week and I was wondering if you would like to join me in chaperoning the dance. Maybe we could get a drink or something afterward?”

Robert hesitated, he wasn’t prepared for this and the sudden internal conflict threw him. Homecoming was another “Amber” time for him. They had discussed attending the dance, years earlier, for their first date in public. He hadn’t been to one since.

“Tiff, I’ll have to pass, I won’t be able to attend...”

Tiffany felt her insides collapse. She was actually being turned down! She wanted to run away and hide, she felt like puking!

Robert reached his hand to her forearm and softly touched her. She looked crestfallen; she glanced down at his hand but did not move.

“Tiffany, that’s just a very bad time for me. Could we do something the following week; maybe dinner or something? What do you think?”

Tiffany felt a wave of happiness sweep over her. Now, his fingers on her arm felt warm and wonderful!

“Robert, I would love to. I’ll miss you at the dance. Sure, let’s do something the next week.”

She was about to ask what day and what he wanted to do but caught herself in time.

Robert looked her in the eyes and said, “Then it’s a date?”

With a smile that lit up her face, Tiffany said, “Yes, a date!”

Homecoming was approaching and Robert had serious mixed emotions. Kendal knew Mr. Wallace was out of sorts but didn’t pry. She figured that when he was ready, he would tell her his big secret. Homecoming week was filled with all the usual stuff and Kendal was involved in all the activities. She was asked to the dance by a football player and after chatting with Mr. Wallace, she accepted.

On Friday afternoon, the traditional pep rally for the game was held during the last period of the day. Robert stayed in his room and tried to correct some papers. During the rally, the custodian came by and cleaned his room. On Fridays, if they finished their rounds early, the custodians were allowed to leave early, with full pay. Robert looked at the clock and knew the rally was about to end. He sighed and returned to his papers.

The campus emptied pretty quickly that Friday. Kendal lingered on the field until she was the last cheerleader there. Everyone was leaving as she made her way back into the main building. No one saw her as she scooted upstairs and down the hall to Mr. Wallace’s room. She knew he would be there. His car was still in the parking lot and she didn’t see him at the rally. She quietly turned the knob on his door and slipped into his room. Just as quickly, she locked his door.

Robert looked up from his papers and knew he was in trouble! He swore they would never again do anything at school, and here she was. He sat back and watched Kendal come across the room to his desk. He noticed her hips were a little wider, a bit more womanly. Her tits seemed to press harder against her top. Her smile was a bit sultrier, no longer little girlish. Her black cheerleader skirt was wrapped tight around her hips. The black and gold sleeveless top hugged her body like a glove. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her cheeks, a little rosier than usual.

Kendal smiled to herself when she heard Mr. Wallace sigh. He liked what he saw and, soon enough, he was going to tell her how beautiful she was. Then he would tell her that he loved her! He was so handsome! His dark eyes watching her, they seemed to undress her as she neared, his look made her feel sexy as hell!

Kendal’s intent was simple. She wanted to make Robert happy. If she could make him feel good for even a little while, she would be happy. She slid behind his desk and pushed herself between him and the desk. He rolled his chair back as she guided him to his feet.

“Kendal, you are so...”

“Shhhh! Not a word!”

She went about unbuckling his belt and unfastening his slacks. Mr. Wallace said nothing. She pulled his slacks and briefs down while dropping to her knees. She guided him back into his seat while positioning herself between his legs.

“Kendal...”

“I said shush!”

Her hands were around his hardening shaft in a flash. Lord, it felt good! She stroked him a few times before directing his dick into her mouth. This she loved! To feel his dick get hard in her mouth was the best! Mr. Wallace’s dick fit her mouth perfectly; she loved every inch of it. It felt good when it was soft and just knowing that she was responsible for making it hard only turned her on more.

When he was hard as steel, she loved using her whole mouth and tongue to get him off. When he came, well, she loved that too! The warm, slick goo felt and tasted wonderful in her mouth! Mr. Spagnola’s cum tasted kind of like vitamins, Mr. Wallace’s cum was like a perfect, tart, creamy dressing.

Robert was in heaven. He didn’t like that they were hooking up in school, in his classroom no less! All of his cares and concerns were allayed by what this sixteen-year-old cheerleader was doing to him now! It was like heaven, she never failed to make him feel like he never felt before. He often cursed his weakness and obvious depravity; but, soon enough, he was back in her arms ... or mouth ... or pussy ... oh, my god!

Kendal had her left-hand flat at the base of his dick; with her right hand, she stroked his thick shaft in time with the bobbing of her head as she sucked him in and out of her mouth. Robert loved the way she did this, she was in control and it never failed to get him off. He felt her right hand stay down at the base and he knew he was in for a treat! She was going to talk to him about how much she loved to suck and fuck him!

With a loud “Shlurp!” Kendal released his dick from her mouth. She looked up and Robert was already looking at her. She sucked him in again while maintaining eye contact. He almost grimaced from the sensation that rolled through his abdomen.

“Liked that, huh? Prolly not as much as me, right? I love sucking your dick!”

She sucked him back in and gave him four good suck-strokes. She pulled up and off. Kendal looked at him with his dick pressed against her cheek.

“Mr. Wallace, to whom does this perfect penis ... this delectible dick ... this coveted cock, belong to?”

Fuck, he loved it when she used correct English! “To you, to you, Kendal.”

“You bet your ass it does. I love this cock, I love you. No one can have this unless I say so, understand?”

She was gently stroking him, waiting for his answer. “Yessssss, yes I understand.”

She took him in again and this time spent about thirty seconds sucking him. “Good, now ... as far as little Ms. Miller is concerned. You may kiss her and maybe try and cop a feel or two. If you do, you have to tell me about those tits. A lot of the girls think she got a boob job, the rest of us think they’re real.”

“Yesssss.”

Kendal took him back in and shortly felt that he wasn’t going to last much longer. He always flexed his thighs when he was getting ready to cum.

“So, you understand? This is mine until I give it away. If you play your cards right, I think you have a real good shot at ... Tiffany. ‘Til I say otherwise, this is mine, right?”

“Yessss, all yours, no one else, I promise! Please finish...”

“Finish? Finish what Mr. Wallace?”

“Young lady, finish what you started!”

Kendal was running her right hand up, down, and all around Mr. Wallace’s dick. She gave him a look and proceeded to suck him back into her mouth.

With a mouthful of dick, she mumbled, “Yeth Mff Wawwis.”

Robert didn’t last long after that. He came hard and Kendal attempted to swallow every drop he had to give her. A trickle of goo ran down from the side of her mouth and with a cum garbled giggle, she nabbed it with her thumb and sucked it back in. Kendal was a thorough girl and made sure that Mr. Wallace was empty of all his cum. She sucked, licked, and inspected his dick until she was sure she had gotten everything. Those last few efforts drove Robert crazy; he was already getting hard again as she was cleaning him up. Finished and full, Kendal stood, straightened herself out, and asked, “You coming to the game tonight?”

“Do you want me there?”

“Yes, and take a little time to say hello to Ms. Miller. Ask her how she’s doing and be polite.”

“I don’t know, we’ll see. If I do, I’ll make sure to chat with Ms. Miller.”

“I really think you have a shot with her.”

“I know I do. She asked me to the homecoming dance.”

Kendal fell into him with a squeal, “No way! Tell me!”

Robert related the events of the previous week to Kendal, who approved of everything.

“What are you going to do? Where are you going to take her?”

“I think I’m going to invite her over for dinner on Halloween and see if she’ll hang around to hand out candy with me.”

“I like it! Just remember our agreement!” She softly palmed his crotch.

Robert smiled at her and said, “You remember our agreement when you’re dancing around with the football hero!”

Kendal moved her hand from his crotch and hit Robert in the arm with a tiny balled fist, then kissed her teacher and said, “I love you!”

Robert replied with his feelings. Then, with a satisfied smile on her face, Kendal pivoted; her pert ass properly sticking out and headed for the door.

Robert didn’t attend the homecoming game; instead, he broke open a nice bottle of scotch and drank himself into a nice sedate drunk, ignoring Kendal’s three texts. The next day he texted his apologies and asked her forgiveness, which she gave without hesitation.

Halloween turned out fantastic! Tiffany totally enjoyed Robert’s attempt at making eye-ball tacos and bloody margaritas. It may have looked weird, but it was very good! They sat on his porch and handed out candy and had a lovely time. That night they kissed, really kissed, with passion and desire.

When Robert broke their kiss and hesitated, Tiffany dropped her head and asked, “Robert, what is it? Is it me? Is there something ... someone?”

The question hung in the air for what seemed like an eternity. Robert finally said, “Amber ... who you know nothing about. Let me explain.”

Robert led Tiffany to the couch and for the next half hour he poured out his guts about Amber. Tiffany cried a couple of times as he related his tragic tale. By the end, she sat up next to him holding his hands in hers. She leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Robert, I can’t be Amber, I can only be Tiffany. I think we could be great together; but, it just has to be only the two of us. Do you understand?”

Robert told her he would like very much to give things a try. She promised not to rush him and he agreed to let what was going to happen, happen in a natural fashion.

Robert took it slow with Tiffany which turned out to be fine with her, for a while. They had moved onto some heavy petting, but no sex after a month of dating. Frankly, Tiffany was getting a little more than worked up and was going to take the lead if Robert didn’t make a real move, real soon.

Robert was doing fine. He really wanted to get it on with Tiffany but knew exactly where that would lead. Regardless, Kendall was providing him with enough release to last several months! Robert loved how he felt when he was buried all the way in Kendal’s cunt. He could stay there forever. Her’s was the most perfect pussy he had ever encountered. Lately, in his musings about Kendal though, he also started to think about Tiffany.


As the end of the semester neared, there were the usual term projects assigned. In Biology, Kendal and Joe were paired up. A jar with topic slips was being passed around in class and each group had one shot at a random assignment. Kendal had Joe select the slip and as luck would have it, he pulled, “Mammalian Reproduction.”

Joe glanced at the slip of paper and thought he was going to die. Kendal reached a hand out for the paper and Joe slowly handed it to her. Kendal looked at the slip, smirked a bit and whispered to Joe, “Good! We got the best topic. We won’t trade with anyone, OK?”

“You sure? I mean if you don’t want...”

“Joe, this is great! It’s the best topic, believe me, OK?”

Joe nodded at Kendal as he felt his gut tighten into a knot.

“Can you come over after school tomorrow? I don’t have practice and we can get started on the project. Should we do a paper or a poster?”

With a smirk, Joe replied, “I think a paper would be more appropriate, don’t you?”

Kendal giggled and whispered back, “Yes, a paper! Maybe we could include some diagrams though!”

Kendal had set her hand on Joe’s arm and continued to giggle, looking at him.

Joe smiled and laughed a little, then realized he wouldn’t be standing up any time soon. “Ahem, Kendal, let’s put together an outline and make a research plan.”

Kendal turned, got some paper from her backpack, Joe pulled out the Biology book and they got to work. The school work was good for Joe, he felt his erection fade away even though Kendal was sitting close and she smelled just beautiful!

After school the next day, Joe and Kendal walked to her house. Kendal was really looking forward to this! Mr. Wallace had been busy and they hadn’t gotten together in weeks and she was really getting the itch! Everything was arranged, right down to her lingerie with the cute little roses. It was a nice day so she wore a light green, plaid, pleated skirt, white ankle socks, black MaryJanes, a simple white blouse with a light sweater.

No one would be home for hours. Her father had practice and it was the late afternoon shift at the Vet for her mom. Kendal had already gotten permission for Joe to come over, even without an adult present. Her parents had met Joe several times and really liked him. Robert Stratton thought that Joe might be gay and didn’t see any harm with his daughter hanging with the shy, nerdy kid.

They dropped their stuff on the kitchen table and Kendal found them a couple of sodas and some chips for a snack. Once finished, Joe stood to get his books, thinking they were going to work at the kitchen table when Kendal started out of the kitchen and said, “Just grab your spiral notebook. We’ll start with the internet.”

Kendal headed up the stairs to her room and Joe, uncertain, followed her. Shit! Her legs, her legs were great! He had never been upstairs before. He faltered at the last two steps as Kendal stood at the door to her room.

“You sure this is where we should work?”

“Joe! This is where I have my computer. If we’re going to do some research, then we have to do it here. C’mon, it’s not like I’m going to bite or anything.”

Feeling like he was making a mistake, Joe followed her into the most girly-girl of rooms he had ever seen! It was mostly pink and frilly. There were pillows and stuffed animals everywhere! She had a large purple dinosaur on her bed! The drapes were frilly and the furniture was all girly and stuff. It sure did smell good though! Much better than the dark, Spartan room he shared with his brother.

Kendal’s desk was against the wall alongside her bed. She picked up the dinosaur and set it down at the foot of the bed and patted the bed while saying, “You sit here and I’ll run the computer. You should be able to see everything, or I could get an extra chair from my brother’s room...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.