A Tale of Two Cheerleaders - Cover

A Tale of Two Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to "Rick's Custom Service Center." I'll tell y'all about that later. This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Summary: At the end of the last two installments, both Kendal and Brit’ney were sixteen-years-old. Brit’ney had already left school before the end of her sophomore year to do her classwork online, while Kendal was more involved in school life than ever before.

Brit secretly dated Preston that year. He earned her parents’ approval by passing himself off as a senior at her old school. Brit never “entertained” the brothers again, as Preston was keeping her happy, as well as respecting her wishes to only have a group when she wanted it. Brit and Danielle were becoming closer every day. Now you might expect something hot and sexy would have developed between them, but it just wasn’t in the cards.

Danielle put one interesting thought in Brit’s mind though. She suggested that the next school year, the two of them get an apartment together, near the college. Danielle now had an excellent paying part-time job and Brit was making some bucks at her dad’s car dealership. Danielle had already started the campus dual enrollment program and by the time fall term started, Brit would also qualify!

Story Codes: M/F(18)role playing

Updated: August 20, 2018


Independent Brit

She turned sixteen that June and, on the morning of her big day, she found a brand new, cerise, corolla hatchback in the driveway! It was soooooo cute! Brit loved it! She also loved the smiling man who stood next to it, dangling the keys from his fingers.

Brit ran to him, “Daaaaaddyyyyyy! No way, no... (she was going to say “fucking” but caught herself) ... way! Oh My God! It’s perfect!” She leaped into his arms and hugged him with everything she had. Al held her close and pressed her into him.

“For you, my love; anything, here, take it for a ride!”

Brit squealed, took the offered keys and ran to the driver side door. “Daddy, come with me!”

The two drove away with Al explaining all the buttons and gadgets to his thrilled daughter. Brit held Al’s hand whenever she could on their short drive. Al couldn’t keep his eyes off her bared legs as she sat in the driver seat. They weren’t gone long and upon their return, Beth’ney and Barbara were waiting for them in the driveway. Brit took them for a ride as the girls and their mother excitedly talked about the vehicle.

Al retreated back inside with a satisfied feeling. The rest of the day was wonderful. Brit was so happy it infected everyone in the house. Even the appearance of Preston didn’t dampen Al’s good feelings. He did feel a little down though when Brit drove away with Preston for their date.

A few days later, Al’s life was brightened when Danielle came over to spend the weekend. Now, there were only a few things that could make him stray from Barbara, and Danielle was at the top of the list! Barbara had caught him ogling the girl once before and had turned it into quite an exciting game that night in bed. She thought she was cooling his jets for the younger girl; but, it only added fuel to a simmering fire!

Danielle was not a flashy dresser and preferred a comfortable look. She most often layered her loose clothes and long flowing sweaters, which served to obscure her lovely figure. There was no way she could hide her beautiful face and smile though! Her look was soft and perfectly proportioned. She had a slightly downturned mouth and exquisite Aegean features. Her voice had a slight rasp to it which made her come across as rather sultry.

She seemed be shy about her body, but such a shape would not go unnoticed!

Although he didn’t remember, Al had met Danielle many years ago. She and her mother had shown up at the dealership a little over five years previous, shopping for a used car. At the time, Al still did some sales out on the lot. He took the mother, Susan, and her stunning twelve-year-old daughter, around the lot and showed them all he had to offer. It didn’t take long for Susan to look and sound disappointed. Al read her right and knew immediately that money was a problem.

Al loved how Danielle looked at him! In her smile, he saw beauty and the possible promise of good things to come. He watched her when she wasn’t looking and found the manner in which she ran her hand along the cars to be highly erotic. She caught him watching once; she moved her hand from the car and quickly looked down. Slowly, she looked back up at him and smiled. Al got an idea. He walked them to the rear lot where new arrivals were kept while being prepared for the lot.

“Susan, I want you to look at this Fusion. It’s not flashy, but it’s in good shape and very reliable. Why don’t you and your daughter jump in? I’ll go get the keys.”

Susan had to agree, the car was solid and clean. She looked at Danielle with a questioning look.

“Mom, it’s great! I love it!”

“I think I like it. I’ve seen these on the road and they look nice.”

“Can we afford it?”

Right then Al came back and bent to look through the passenger window where Danielle was sitting. He gave her a warm smile and said, “Alright ladies, let’s take this baby for a spin!”

Looking Danielle in the eyes, he added, “You stay up front with your mom. I’ll sit in the back.”

Danielle hesitated, looked him in the eyes, and replied, “Ye ... Yes, that’s cool. I’ll sit here.” She shuddered as she spoke. She felt like such a dork! She had never seen eyes like his, or ever had anyone look at her like that before. She had to catch her breath!

After the test drive, he could tell Susan wanted the car. Al felt a little jealous when he saw Danielle caress the car’s fender as she walked away from it. In his office, Susan tried very hard to flirt with him in a way her daughter wouldn’t notice. Danielle did notice and watched her mother with great interest. Al didn’t bite and kindly rebuffed Susan. Al wasn’t the most faithful husband; but, when he did cheat, it was for something fantastic! He glanced at Danielle before working some numbers. He made the finances work and got the car into Susan’s hands at a payment amount she could afford. Al truly enjoyed the rare times he could help somebody with a need ... and a knockout daughter!

Like I mentioned, Al had completely forgotten about this incident, even after meeting the teenaged Danielle. He had a sense he knew her from somewhere, but couldn’t place her. What he did know, was that she was one of the hottest girls he had ever met! Walking, talking, breathing “Jailbait” if there ever was.

Previously, on another overnight visit, she and Brit spent a good part of the day hanging out at the pool. Al had a very hard (literally!) time keeping his eyes off the young beauty. He was sitting under the umbrella at one end of the pool, not far from where the girls had been sunbathing before jumping into the pool. Danielle was first to get out of the pool. She was a fit, soft-body girl. She stood about five foot four had shoulder length raven-black hair, and her skin had a natural tan to it.

Her shape was perfect! Her legs were long and toned. Her hips had a perfect flare and her ass was perfectly, and I mean perfectly, symmetrical! She had a nice thigh gap that was one of the most exciting things he had ever seen. Danielle’s waist was thin and her stomach flat. Her tits were objects of beauty! Her bathing suit top clung to her like a second skin and he could discern her tits were undoubtedly firm and apparently gravity-defying! She moved effortlessly, like a cat.

Al thought he had been transported into the Ridgemont High movie! He sighed, and then, Brit got out of the pool. Al forgot about Danielle and watched his little girl in her string bikini walk across the deck to get her towel. She glanced his way, smiled, and adjusted her top just enough to flash him some petite boob, but alas, no nipple.

Al waited until the girls settled into their loungers before getting up and striding to the door.

“You girls need anything?”He called from the door.

Brit called back, “Not right now daddy!”

The thought of the movie got the better of Al. He went to the pool bathroom and opened the drapes enough to see the girls. He proceeded to jack off with visions of Danielle and Brit laid out in front of him.

Al survived that weekend. He loved seeing Danielle when she was at the house. I mean, she was hot as shit; but, she was also very pleasant and fine little flirt in her own right. Danielle held second place in his “lust crush!”

So, I regress, we were about two weeks after Brit’s sixteenth birthday when Danielle came over to spend the weekend. This was when things changed. The two girls had decided to double-team Al ... not like that! They were going to convince him that the two of them should be allowed to get an apartment together and attend college.

Brit knew that her dad was the key. Pleasing her father was something that her mother seemed to live for! On Saturday mornings, Barbara went to yoga class, did some shopping with her girlfriends and, did lunch. Beth’ney had a day-long cheer event at school, so she would be out of the way. That gave Britt and Danielle a good four or so hours to convince Al.

They waited upstairs until they heard Barbara leave. Al had already left to drop Beth’ney off at school and was due back home soon. Danielle looked at Brit and asked, “How do I look? Think it’s too much?”

Giggling, Brit answered, “Too much?! Try too little! No ... you look great! Perfect!”

Danielle had her hair up in a loose bun with loose strands framing her face. She wore no bra under the lightweight, white, number sixty-nine football t-shirt she had had for years. The shirt was long enough to serve as a very short dress; which it was doing now. Underneath she wore snug, lacy, white French-cut panties. Her look was simple, sexy, and hot as hell.

Brit posed and asked, “What about me? Can I bring it?”

Brit wore a tight, white tank top with no bra and a tight pair of powder blue shorts that were wedged deep between her labia, forming a perfect camel toe. Her look was simpler, sexier, and hellishly hot!

“I swear girl, no one does it like you! You’re my fucking idol!”

The girls laughed and went downstairs to wait for Al in the living room.

Brit ran to the mudroom door when they heard the garage door open and then close. Al was nearly floored by the greeting he received from his daughter.

“Daddy! You’re home! Come here! Come with me! We need to talk!” Brit took him by the arm and pressing tightly against him, lead him to the living room. Danielle stood at the entryway and wrapped her arm around his other arm, pressing her tit hard into his arm.

Al didn’t know where to look! Both girls were fucking unbelievable! He didn’t know where this was going but so far he sure as hell liked the start! The girls sat him in his favorite chair and took their places, on the floor kneeling on either side of his legs. Each rested an arm on one of his thighs and leaned into him.

“Wha ... what is it? What’s up?”

Danielle looked at the hardening in his pants and giggled. Brit shot a look at her and said, “Not now Danielle, we have to be serious!”

Danielle wore the face of a scolded school girl.

Brit looked up at Al and started, “Daddy, we need your permission for something and only you can decide if we can.”

That began the conversation/negotiation. Al knew he would allow the deal, the only question was, how could it be played to benefit him? Brit moved from her knees to the chair’s armrest, back to her knees, to sitting on his lap, to standing straight in front of him. Every move she made offered a promise of greater rewards if she got her way.

Al was amazed how Danielle played off of every move Brit made. When Brit stood, she draped herself across his thighs. When she sat on his lap, Danielle stood and posed. When Brit was on the armrest, she sat on his opposite thigh.

Al knew of a very secure apartment complex near the campus and insisted that they would live there. Brit had to allow him access to all her school information, especially grades. Brit would continue working at the dealership and have to account for every minute of her day. As for Danielle, he made the same demands and she quickly acquiesced. He liked the way she looked down and then said “Yes Mr. Baker” looking up at him through her loose strands of hair.

Al realized there was to be no hanky-panky that day. He had been played and he enjoyed every minute of it. The hugs he got from the girls after two hours of “negotiations” had him at the edge. Al made it to the master bathroom in time to release a monster cum after just three good strokes. As he came, visions of his daughter floated through his mind.

When Al reappeared, the girls were by the pool, deep in animated conversation. Al retreated to his office to finish some dealership paperwork. Twice he made an excuse to come out and ask Brit some questions about some numbers on a report and was rewarded with hugs and kisses from the two bikini-clad girls.

A little after noon, he called the girls in for lunch. He prepared each of them a nice summer salad and they all discussed the coming negotiations with Barbara. He demanded one thing that Brit gladly accepted; that she major in business with a minor in accounting.

That night after dinner, the four of them sat down, and again, two hours later, a consensus was reached that allowed the girls to follow through with their plan.

The Bakers played the main role in the girl’s arrangements. Danielle’s mother was conspicuously absent. When asked, Danielle would only say that she was on a retreat. When the big move came, Al thought Danielle’s car looked familiar, but then again, they all look familiar to him. The next day, while setting the apartment up, when she and Danielle were alone, Barbara asked Danielle again about her mother. This time Danielle tearfully admitted that her mother had been in jail for months and was unlikely to be out any time soon. Thankfully, her and her mother’s assistance checks were automatically deposited, which gave her access to money.

Life for the Bakers returned to a different normal before long. Beth’ney’s activities kept Al and Barbara busy. The dealership was doing very well. Brit was doing well in school and work. Brit was also enjoying her “study/library” time with Preston as well as her “date” time with him. Al and Barbara made their visits, both announced and unannounced as had been agreed, to check in on the girls and all appeared good.

Danielle was having a rough go of things. After a while, the authorities cut off the money when her mother’s incarceration was finally cross-referenced with the assistance agency. Danielle came across an online ad for entertainers and replied to it. It took a week to work out; but, her money troubles were over as she started to work at Rick’s Toy Store.

Everyone at Rick’s was wonderful to her. Ka’lei, a beautiful petite blonde, who was the manager, took Danielle under her wing. On Danielle’s first night, she was introduced to the patrons in the dance room. There was a small stage with several couches and chairs in layered semicircles around it. The newer girls danced to a song while the patrons made “bids” on their services. The winning patron then left to meet the girl in one of the private rooms upstairs.

After a couple of weeks, the girl either quit or had enough of a following that she no longer needed to dance. When that happened, the girls hung out in the lounge area waiting for appointments or walk-ins.


Just a quick aside; that was where I met Danielle. She was in the lounge when I met her. Coach had set me up with her and I had a great time! My meeting with her went down right at the time the events of this story took place; but of course, prior to Coach relating the story to me.

Anyway, when it comes to Danielle, you don’t really pay with money, you pay with your heart!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.