A Tale of Two Cheerleaders - Cover

A Tale of Two Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to "Rick's Custom Service Center." I'll tell y'all about that later. This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Summary: All through the tenth grade, Kendal loved everything about school. Her teachers were the best; the girls were really nice, and the cheerleaders treated their squad like one big happy family. Although she didn’t date, she made friends with many guys at school. Although asked out on several occasions, Kendal felt she didn’t have the time to date.

Kendal decided that the next year, her junior year, she would start dating. Her mother agreed with her and even commented that she thought Kendal would have at least dated a little already. When picking classes at the end of the year she deliberately dropped a couple of “Advanced/Honors” classes in order to give herself a little more free time for social pursuits.

Story Codes: M/f(15)

Updated: August 20, 2018


Extracurricular Activities

None of Kendal’s teachers questioned her class selection decision except for her tenth grade Honors social studies teacher, Mr. Robert Wallace. It was Wednesday when Kendal showed up at his room during his planning period. She had a pass from her math teacher and handed Mr. Wallace her class request form for the following year, he looked it over, looked at her, and asked, “You expect me to sign this, saying that I approve you taking regular history next year?”

“Mr. Wallace ... pleeeeease, it’s all too much work! I have to cut back somewhere!”

“How about Pian...”

“No! Don’t even go there!”

“Then cut back in Science or English; hell, you won’t learn a thing in Honors English Eleventh!”

“Mr. Wallace...” Kendal’s voice sank; she dropped her head. “Mr. Wallace, I’ve done everything and never got higher than a B from you.” Pointing at English Honors on her form, she continued, “I know I can get an A in that Honors class next year.”

Mr. Wallace leaned back in his chair. He had made every possible excuse to be around Kendal Stratton this past year. Two days prior, he put in a request to teach the Honors History Eleventh next year, just to have her in class again.

For Mr. Wallace, she was absolutely adorable, absolutely desirable; if you could have seen her there in his room: her white denim shorts were too short for the dress code and her tan legs were works of art. The manner in which the cut-off edges of her shorts slightly flared out, presenting a promising entrance to a taboo heaven. Her t-shirt hugged her body like a second skin without being lewd; there wasn’t a wasted ounce on her entire frame. She wore a loose cover up which at the moment wasn’t covering up much. She was wearing her light brown, almost blonde hair, loose and long; with perfect waves through her tresses. She wore a little pout and looked as if she might tear up if she made the effort. No one in a long time had the effect on Mr. Wallace they way Kendal Stratton had that year.

Kendal stood in front of her teacher at the side of his desk. She was a bit confused; she could usually always get anything she wanted from Mr. Wallace, except an A! He was so frustrating when it came to grades, almost a dick! With everything else though, he always gave in or straight out let her have her way. She just didn’t understand! He was always nice to her. He always paid attention to her.

For some reason, she really liked Mr. Wallace, and his class. There was just something about history and Mr. Wallace ... it was still mostly boring, but she found herself kind of turned on whenever she was in his class! Earlier in the year, he had said two things in class that that sort of worried her at first; but now she felt closer to him than anyone except for her parents.

In class, he was talking about the students’ futures and possible careers they might pursue. He ran off some possibilities and then gestured to her and said, “Pharmacist.” She knew she had never mentioned it in class and as a matter of fact, the only time she mentioned possibly becoming a Pharmacist was on one of her fashion videos. The same thing happened again when he knew that she liked the color, and smell, of lilac. She never said anything but she was certain he had watched her videos!

He sat near, but not too near the cheerleaders at almost every game and she often spotted him looking directly at her. Most of the time, he would look away; but other times, he would keep looking at her, smile and wave. She always smiled and waved back. She should have considered it all very creepy; but for some reason, she didn’t, she actually kind of liked it. The attention pleased her.

Mr. Wallace was not a bad looking man in her opinion. She knew he was thirty-two years old and had never been married. He once said that he had only met one woman who he would have totally committed to. He never explained how or why, but it didn’t work out. He said he was still looking for that “special one.” Kendal liked that Mr. Wallace was very serious about relationships and didn’t take them lightly. She felt that she was that way as well.

He was very outdoorsy, he camped and hiked; he had a rugged look to him. He had light brown hair and piercing blue eyes. All the girls loved his eyes! He was an avid fisherman and owned his own boat. Kendal loved the outdoors; and while she didn’t camp or fish, she thought it sounded interesting enough to try sometime. He had mentioned that he had a couple of very special personal “quiet places” he went to whenever he felt the need for some solitude. Kendal loved that idea!

Mr. Wallace was one of those teachers who you felt very comfortable around but you always knew that he was the teacher. She learned the hard way that he kept his distance from his students through the grades you earned in his class. There was no way to finagle a better grade from him! Some teachers you can talk to and they’ll give you a higher grade; not Mr. Wallace.

Kendal often thought about Mr. Wallace. The first time was when she was dressing for Halloween Day at school. She wondered if Mr. Wallace would like her costume. She was dressed as a Flapper from the Twenties. She adjusted her dress and made the slit run almost all the way up her left thigh. She readjusted the dress for school and waited until his class to readjust it in order to expose some more flesh. After parading in front of him, she sat in her desk with her very exposed legs crossed. She knew he had a tough time concentrating on his lesson for the day.

And pretty much, that is the way the year went. Kendal teased and flirted with Mr. Wallace and many times he flirted right back at her. She really loved it when he initiated the flirting. She felt desired and sexy when he paid attention to her.

Robert Wallace sighed heavily. He looked at the girl standing to the left of his desk. He rose from his chair and came around the side of the desk and hiked his right leg up to half sit on the side of the desk facing Kendal. She stepped back slightly to give him room but, still stayed close. He glanced down for a moment and then reached his left hand out to her and said, “Kendal, this is so much more important than just getting a good grade. It’s about becoming an educated young woman.”

Kendal never took her eyes from him and placed her right hand in his. He pulled her closer ever so slightly; she moved closer to him.

Their hands tightened.

“I know you want me to learn and grow, but the work is so hard. I have to work and work and work ... then there is practice ... all I ever do is work...”

Kendal started to sob; in a flash, she was in his arms being held and consoled as delicate tears started to appear on her cheeks. Kendal wasn’t prone to self-pity and this was a very rare occurrence. Later she would understand that the only one she could honestly open up to at that time in her life was Robert Wallace.

Robert stood as he held the sobbing girl in his arms. Her head fit snugly under his chin. She let go of his hand and wrapped her arms around his sides, down closer to his waist. He draped his arms over her shoulders and leaned just enough to place one hand on her upper back and the other on her lower back. He pulled her in close; he could feel her breasts press into his upper abdomen and rub against him as her body moved with her sobs.

He knew it couldn’t, but boy did he want this to last forever. He held her until she slowed down. His upper hand was caressing her back which seemed to help soothe her. He also realized she was not wearing a bra. She stopped sobbing but did not loosen her hold on him. He relaxed his arms slightly and she held on tighter. Robert stood just a touch straighter, arched ever so slightly and looked down at the girl.

“Kendal ... Kendal, look at me.”

With a couple of sniffs and a pause, she loosened up and turned her face up to her teacher.

“Kendal, let me explain...” He took a hand and softly wiped the tears from her cheeks and gently cradled her head in his hand.

“I switched my teaching assignment so I could have you in class next year. If you don’t take my Honors Eleventh, then I won’t have you in class.”

He could see the start of a smile on her face.

“You, you did that for me? You changed what you taught so you could be with me next year?”

With a bit of a sigh, he replied, “Yes ... you’ll think me a foolish old man, a decrepit old lecher. I can always get switched back; it hasn’t been put in the computer yet.”

Kendal suddenly pushed into him, almost knocking him back on the desk.

“You better not! You better not leave me all alone next year! How will I make it through the day without you? I think it’s wonderful! I ... I...”

There was a pause; the two of them looked into each other’s eyes. Robert started first; he leaned down just a bit and stopped. Kendall hooked her arms under his and then reached up his back as she pulled herself up a bit. Their faces were inches apart. Robert tilted his head slightly and Kendal closed the distance. Their lips met and Robert lifted Kendal into him. Their lips touched, parted, then met again, his tongue darted; her tongue sought his and enticed it into a sensual dance. His hand cupped her ass as he caressed the fifteen-year-old in his arms.

She felt his erection pressing up against her as they kissed. She hiked a leg up as she sought his manhood. His fingers slid beneath the hem of her shorts. He managed to caress her pussy with the tips of two of his fingers. She practically melted in his hand.

Robert reversed Kendal around so she was sitting on the desk. He broke their kiss and made her lie back. With his right hand, he unsnapped her shorts and edged them down. Kendal was gyrating and grinding under his hand. He moved so he stood at the edge of the desk with his right hand inside her shorts and his left cradling her head. Once positioned, he returned his attention to her lips with his lips; and to her pussy, with his fingers.

Kendal didn’t know how she ended up where she was, but she was more than fine with everything. She hadn’t felt a man’s touch in months and everything Mr. Wallace did was wonderful! A man’s hand is so completely different than a girl’s hand. Not that it’s worse or anything. No, it’s just different, but different in a great way! Of course, the guy needs to have an idea of what he’s doing and so far, Mr. Wallace was bringing his A-game!

Then he did it! His middle finger was buried deep inside her, pressing up against the roof of her cunt. His index and ring fingers squeezed along the sides of her outer labia and the base of his thumb was pressed against her clit. He started to pump his finger in and out while massaging her labia and rubbing her clit. He then added a little circular motion to his manipulations and Kendal was flying! Kendal had her right arm wrapped around Mr. Wallace’s neck, pulling his lips tight into hers. Her left hand was on top of his right hand, pressing it harder into her pussy. She was so fucking horny, she surprised herself!

‘Oh my god, I’m such a slut!’ she thought as she felt herself start to snap.

Kendal arched hard, and being a cheerleader meant that it was one hell of an impressive arch. As her climax hit, she grit her teeth and let out a quiet but strenuous moan. Her pussy pushed hard into his hand until the orgasm passed. She slowly relaxed but kept her hand on Mr. Wallace’s hand as she pressed her pussy against it. Out of the blue, she was hit with two more jolts of bliss as she kissed Mr. Wallace.

Eventually, she let go of his hand and hooked both her arms around his neck and gave him the nicest, most passionate kiss she could muster. She broke the kiss and looked up at her teacher.

“Mr. Wallace, if I take your class, do I get more special assignments? Like this one?”

“Sweetheart, every day if we can; if not, whenever we can.”

Kendal smiled sweetly at her teacher, “You know, with assignments like this, I think you’ll love the work I turn in! Here, let me get up, I need to help you out.”

Robert lifted Kendal off the desk and to her feet.

“No, we can’t risk it. We’ve already taken too much of a chance. Let’s get you straightened out and then you have to get back to class.”

Kendal was pretty much straightened out when Mr. Wallace used his hands to press seemingly invisible wrinkles from her clothes. Kendal closed her eyes and purred her contentment as her teacher ran his hands over her body. Once he finished, Kendal turned to face him and initiated a kiss; it was a nice, long, heartfelt kiss with just enough tongue to make it special. They broke and held hands facing each other.

Mr. Wallace spoke first, “You are so beautiful. I can’t believe we just did what we did!”

Earnestly, Kendal replied, “If we’re careful we can do a whole lot more. I have all Saturday morning and afternoon free. Maybe we could meet up then? I don’t know where we could go...”

“Leave that to me ... we need to be very careful. We can’t leave any electronic traces. If we need to send information, we pass notes or just wait to talk. Write me a note on Thursday letting me know where to be and when. I’ll be wherever you want. If you don’t show in a half hour; well, then we missed, that’s all. We’ll try again another time. Now get yourself back to class!”

Kendal turned to leave and Mr. Wallace said, “Wait! Just a sec!”

He picked up her forgotten class selection sheet and showed it to her. He picked up a pen and signed her up for his class the next year and scratched off the English Honors class. He stepped towards her, reached the paper out, and said, “Here is what you’re taking.”

Kendal took the paper, looked at it, looked up at Mr. Wallace, smiled and said, “Yes sir!”

She pivoted as only a cheerleader can pivot and headed to the door. She had a nice warm satisfied feeling as she headed back to science class with the paper pressed against her chest.

Once Kendal left his room, Robert Wallace made his way to the men’s faculty restroom and took a minute to jack off with his left hand while keeping his right hand’s fingers under his nose. The aroma was heavenly! He carefully washed and got back in plenty of time for his next class.


After school that day, when he got home, Robert did something he hadn’t done in years. He opened a locked file cabinet and removed a large manila envelope from the top drawer. He sat and stared at the envelope for a full ten minutes before opening it. He removed the folded pieces of paper and worn photos. These were his mementos of Amber; the wonderful, lovely, Amber.

Amber Michael had been Robert’s student shortly after he first started his career. He felt for her the way he was starting to feel for Kendal. Amber was a natural blonde with a “brick shit-house” type of build. Her look was soft and her body was voluptuous. He successfully fought his urges while Amber was a student and was able to maintain a proper distance from her. It wasn’t easy; Amber actively sought him out throughout her junior year and well into her senior year. She just wouldn’t take no for an answer. Eventually, he promised her that on the night of her graduation, they would celebrate.

And celebrate they did! Amber’s parents knew she wanted to party with her friends that night and didn’t schedule a family gathering until later the next day. Amber spent the night, and every free moment she had over the next week with her now former teacher. Robert and Amber decided to keep their relationship secret for at least a year and then very gradually appear as a couple in selected public venues. Robert felt he had met the love of his life!

In June that year, Amber was killed by a drunk driver on the first anniversary of her high school graduation. Robert waited and waited for his love to show up for their secret date; but, she never did. Through all the mourning for Amber that went on, he was unable to display his true grief. Amber’s death affected him for over two years before he started to live his life once again. He dated some, but nothing really sparked for him.

Then Kendal Stratton walked into his class. He couldn’t explain it, something just clicked! He was fascinated and enamored by the young girl. She wasn’t anything like Amber as far as personality or looks were concerned. They were total opposites when it came to body type. He thought ‘Maybe the eyes?’ Kendal’s were light brown and Amber’s were blue. Robert was right though, it was the eyes. They were different in color but when Kendal looked at him, it was with the same eyes that Amber looked at him.

Robert decided he would do everything in his power to disassociate himself from Kendal. For weeks he barely spoke to her and made it a point to avoid any unnecessary contact with her. Like Amber, she was rather persistent in getting his attention. One Thursday night he found himself at a JV football game, and then another; he asked Kendal one day after class how she liked cheerleading. The die was set.

Robert’s plan to not become entangled with the girl, and avoid the eventual pain he knew was coming came apart. Kendal became part of his “every day.” He missed her terribly on weekends. He wasn’t so foolish as to drive by her house or anything; but, he certainly attended more sporting events than usual.

One day in class he had heard her talking to some girls about her fashion video channel. He tried like hell to not think about it, but at eleven that night he got out of bed and set out to find it. In his search, he came across many interesting channels, which he bookmarked, before finding hers.

He learned how to download the videos and was able to capture the five she would eventually post. Robert was surprised as to how Kendal’s and the other girls’ videos excited him. He would often stroke himself to climax when watching his collection of videos. He would abstain for several days and after a game where Kendal was cheering, he would return home and wildly masturbate to one of her videos.

In class, when he had fucked up and mentioned those two things that he could only have known from watching her videos, he was amazed at Kendal’s reaction. She said nothing and never brought it up. As a matter of fact, she appeared to become friendlier and more “touchy-feely” with him afterward. After a fair amount of contemplation, Robert determined that Kendal liked that he was interested in her. He made one or two slightly inappropriate comments and she responded in like.

They never passed the flirting stage; but still, Kendal drove Robert crazy during that school year. What he tried to avoid, had happened; he was obsessed with the little cheerleader.


After her meeting with Mr. Wallace, Kendal felt like she was walking on air! He was so good! So nice! So gentle! So loving! Once home, Kendal sang a hello to her mom and floated through the house, up to her room. She wrote in her secret journal about what had happened but was careful not to go into too much detail or make any reference that could implicate Mr. Wallace. She then lay down on her bed and cuddled up with her oversized stuffed purple dinosaur. She wrapped her legs around the plush toy as she had many times before and held it tight. This time though, her thoughts were of Mr. Wallace as she gently humped herself to a nice little orgasm.

Kendal showered and went downstairs to help her mom with dinner. Kendal was pretty sure she had never felt more mature or self-confident in her entire life as she did right then.

Carrie Stratton sensed something was different with her daughter from the time she got home from school. Now her daughter was in the kitchen, softly humming and helping with dinner preparations.

Casually, Carrie asked, “Kendal, everything O.K.? You seem a little ... distracted or something.”

“Everything is great mom. I decided on my classes for next year and everything is looking pretty good!”

“I was thinking there may be a boy in the mix somewhere.”

Pulling the salad dressing from the fridge, Kendal lightly replied, “No, no boy.”

For just a moment, Carrie had a sense of dread hearing the tone of Kendal’s voice, she thought, ‘A man?’

Putting the dressing on the table Kendal added, “Some of those boys at school are soooo cute ... but so far no one has clicked with me. (sigh) I know he’s out there, we just haven’t met yet, that’s all.”

Relieved, Carrie replied, “That’s good. That’s soooo good to hear. Don’t think about it, just let it happen.”

“Just let it happen?”

“Well, when you finally meet someone who seems to make you ... click ... you’ll have to see if you make it click for him as well.”

“Mom, did you know right away that dad was the one?”

“Not until after he came back from college. He was so focused on basketball in high school I don’t think he even knew I was alive. But, when the time came, we more than clicked. I was a bit surprised, but a happy surprised!”

Kendal smiled at her mom and hugged her saying “I love you.”

While hugging her mom, Kendal thought, ‘Clicked? Hell, Mr. Wallace made me more than click today!”

“Mom?”

The two broke their hug and Carrie took a seat saying, “Something else?”

Kendal sat next to her and said, “There is one guy, he’s older than me but, he doesn’t fit into what I thought I might like.”

“How much older?”

“Mom! One grade ... anyway, he’s kind of nerdy, not athletic but he is somewhat outdoorsy.”

“How did you two meet? Is he in one of your classes?”

“Yes, he’s from school. I really don’t know how we actually met; he’s just around and seems really sweet. Like I said though, he’s not what you’d expect.”

“Have you talked or anything?”

“No, nothing really. We’ll be in the same Honors class next year ... so, I don’t know ... maybe.”

“Get to know him, dear, talk to him and see if you are interested in him. Be careful though, don’t be too cool or he may slip away!”

The two laughed and hugged. Carrie felt so good about her daughter; nothing in the world could possibly be wrong or out of order.

On Thursday, Kendal slipped a note to Mr. Wallace. It read, ‘Sat free 10 2 4 coffee shop next to Piggly Wiggly @ 10 XOXO’

Thursday had been a good day for Robert. Everything had fallen into place. His projected class lists for the next year were great, especially so, seeing Kendal’s name on the roster. He was ahead of his grading and had no work to take home. The weather had been wonderfully nice with summer just starting to make its presence felt. The girls at school were really dressing down and they were starting to get to him. He needed Saturday in the worst possible way.

Five minutes after the last bell, Kendal came into his room, shutting the door behind her. Robert stood and quickly moved to her. Kendal waited at the door. She wore tight white cloth shorts with a blue camisole under a gray tank top. Her long hair hung loosely over her shoulders and she gave him the sweetest of smiles as a greeting.

Robert didn’t speak. He took her by the shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss. Kendal reached up and around his neck as she pressed her lithe body against her most favorite teacher ever. Robert held her tight with his left arm as he cupped and fondled her magnificent ass with his right hand.

The kiss and embrace were heated and physical. Just as their tongues met, Robert realized they needed to stop. He slowed and released Kendal from his grasp. Leaving his lips pressed against hers, he pulled back, gave her three quick kisses and ended their passionate interlude.

“God Mr. Wallace...” Kendal spoke as she squirmed her legs together, “ ... that was the most intense kiss I’ve ever had!”

“Yeah, I know...” Robert replied, running the back of his hand over his lips and mouth, “ ... we can’t be doing this here, we need to be careful. Anyway, Saturday is good. Get your drink or whatever at ten; walk around the corner and down Dearborn Street. I’ll be waiting there for you.”

“What are we going to do?”

“We’ll take a ride out to my fishing cabin, you’ll like it there. Bring a change of clothing. Now, get going, we can’t be seen together too much.”

Kendal smiled at Robert, stepped forward and placed the palm of her hand on his cheek. As she turned to leave she let her hand linger long enough for Robert to gently nuzzle his cheek into her hand. As quickly as she arrived, Kendal was gone.

Robert got home that day and went right to work on his second job. He was a part-time financial planner and he was pretty good at it. He secured conservative yet steady returns for his clients. His own finances were in very good shape with this extra income. He finished and headed out to join a couple of colleagues at a local establishment for some dinner, beers and the game on the big screen.

Friday seemed to take forever. Kendal asked for a library pass at the start of his class and never returned. Probably just as well.

That evening after dinner, Robert prepared everything for the next day’s adventure. At eight, he turned on his computer and opened the file named “KS.” He viewed the pictures of her he had procured and then opened the first of the five videos he had downloaded from her regretfully short-lived fashion channel. Robert leaned back in his chair and slid his pants and briefs down. His thick seven incher was already half erect and his hand felt pretty damn good as he stroked himself while watching Kendal on his large computer screen; just as he had done so many times before.

Kendal’s day had been busy with end of term projects being due and exams to prepare for. She knew she couldn’t sit in Mr. Wallace’s class and concentrate on anything. As she entered the room that day she felt her nipples harden and pussy start to warm. She got out of there as fast as she could. Her day also seemed to take forever. She got home, finished a major project, practiced her piano, had dinner, then excused herself for the night. She took a shower and had to cut it short as she couldn’t keep her hands away from her pussy. She dried off, put on a simple nightie and plain white cotton panties.

Kendal climbed into bed and was unable to fall asleep. She tossed and turned until she ended up with a large, purple, stuffed dinosaur firmly wedged between her thighs. Kendal held the dinosaur from behind, her arms wrapped around its neck and her legs squeezing its lower back and tail where the upright “scales” provided just the right amount of friction for what she needed. She rolled on top of the stuffed animal, slightly raised herself up on her knees and began a vigorous humping, riding with all her pent-up frustration.

It didn’t take long for the jolts of pleasure to shoot through her body. Kendal stiffened, then curled, shivered, and came. At the same time, across town, Mr. Wallace was shooting strings of pearly cum into the air and onto his lap as he groaned out his orgasm watching Kendal apply lipstick in her video.

The next morning, at ten on the button, Kendal turned the corner of destitute Dearborn Street and saw Mr. Wallace’s Rav4 parked about fifty feet away. Robert watched her closely in the mirror. He had been waiting for fifteen minutes and nothing appeared out of order. She was in the car as he started the engine and pulled away.

They sat in an awkward silence as they drove away.

Kendal spoke first, “I almost couldn’t sleep last night. I was so excited!”

“Scared or excited?”

“Both! This is our first date and I really want everything to go well.”

“I was kind of scared of getting caught, or that maybe ... maybe ... you wouldn’t show.”

“Mr. Wallace! You shouldn’t worry, I thought that maybe you wouldn’t want to spend your day with a silly little school girl.”

Again, Kendal understood the power of the words she used. She saw the sideways glance that Mr. Wallace gave her which betrayed his deep lust for the delightful young morsel seated next to him.

“Ahem, Kendal, I can’t think of anyone who I would rather spend time with than you. And, about this ‘Mr. Wallace’ stuff. You can call me that, or Robert, or Rob, whatever you wish.”

Robert reached his hand across to Kendal and she readily took it. She turned to him and said, “I think I’ll keep calling you Mr. Wallace for now if that is OK with you.”

“Sure thing sweetie, whatever you want.”

For the next forty-five minutes, they drove and chatted. They talked about school and gossiped about the kids and teachers. The time seemed to fly by! Robert exited the freeway and drove a country road for four miles before turning on an old dirt road that led out to a small wooded peninsula that had two fishing cabins on it. One cabin was on the north shore and the other on the south. From where the old dirt road split, it was still a good quarter mile to the cabin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.