A Tale of Two Cheerleaders - Cover

A Tale of Two Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to "Rick's Custom Service Center." I'll tell y'all about that later. This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Summary: Brit, which was what everyone called her now, was not a very happy girl. Her time with Dannie had been fun, even engaging; but, now it had come to an end. During the second half of her tenth grade school year she sunk into a little depression. She put on a good front for people but when alone, she could sit for hours without any need for interaction of any kind. She had been asked out by many boys, mostly older boys, and she went on many dates. Without fail, at some point during the date, the boy would make a mistake and he was crossed off her list right then and there.

One positive was her growing relationship with Danielle. They grew closer and even had a few sleepovers where things became somewhat intense, but never fully involved. While great fun; Brit found these experiences to be somewhat disappointing. Danielle was beautiful and extremely attractive; but, Brit was simply not as turned on by her, as Danielle was with her. Brit enjoyed playing with Danielle’s body and taking control of her sexuality. She liked getting Danielle off and experiencing up close Danielle’s orgasms. Brit found a certain contentment in sucking on Danielle’s wonderful tits. Simply, Brit found that Danielle was fun; but, Danielle didn’t meet her needs, not sexually, not spiritually, not deep down inside.

Story Codes: MMMMM/f(15)gang bang

Updated: August 20, 2018


Brit’ney Advances

In January, Danielle told Brit she was leaving school and enrolling at the nearby State U in the early admissions program. Brit was devastated. Danielle had become her only real friend at school and her departure would put a big hole in her already meager life.

By February, Brit’s grades were falling and she lost all interest in even attending school. Al and Barbara Baker were beside themselves. They tried to talk to Brit, but she closed them out. At a parent-teacher conference, no one had any recommendations about turning Brit around.

The Counselor suggested professional help. Barbara wouldn’t hear of it. The Counselor then suggested homeschooling, which seemed plausible. The Bakers requested and got the needed paperwork. They drove home in silence.

Once home, they sat at the kitchen table and Barbara opened, “Al, we can do this, we can keep her close and help her whenever she needs it.”

“How? We both work. We can’t leave her at home.”

“That’s just the point! We take her to work with us! We can put her in Kathy’s old cubby and give her a combination of school work and dealership work. We’ll make her a minor partner in the business!”

Al pondered this; he liked the idea; but, wanted to talk it out some more. He wanted them to consider all aspects of what would be a major life change. After an hour, they had their plan: Brit would come to work with them and complete her studies through the homeschool computer-based program.

The whole Baker family met after dinner, where they laid out the plan to Brit. Inside, Beth’ney was ecstatic! Having her cunt of sister out of school would give her freedom as an individual. She would no longer be compared to her over-achieving bitch of a sister! Brit listened and liked the plan. It was better than what she was doing at the time. She shrugged her shoulder, sighed, looked at her dad and asked, “Will I make some bucks?”

“Yes, we’ll pay you for your time when you help out at the dealership. No money for schoolwork though.”

With a totally apathetic tone, Brit replied, “Sure, sounds good. When do we start?”

Barbara joined in, “Tomorrow dear, everything is all set! I have all the log-in information and will help you get set-up. This is going to be so cool... (Brit winced) ... the two of us working together! We’ll do lunch!”

Al interjected, “Hon, take it easy, we have to acclimate to all this first... (he glanced at Brit) ... one thing at a time, right honey?”

Brit smiled at her dad, shrugged her shoulders and simply said, “Sure.”

For the most part, the plan worked out satisfactorily. Brit made great advances in her studies and was almost done with her entire sophomore year. She had already started on some junior-level classes after successfully testing out of three other junior classes. She enjoyed doing the inventory paperwork her dad assigned her. That work required her to actually go out onto the lot and count cars. Many of the sales and servicemen really enjoyed it when she came out to the lot. Brit received a lot of attention and more than a few propositions. Brit enjoyed the attention although there was no one there who even came close to interesting her.

One afternoon, while waiting for her parents, her dad came into her little cubby and sat down next to her to wait for Barbara. They chatted and laughed about this and that. Slowly it dawned on Brit that not only was she sexually intrigued by her dad, she also really liked him as well.

Their conversation paused and the two looked at each other. Al broke the pause, “Brit?”

“Yes, daddy.”

“Hon, I always thought I would be handing this business over to a son. Well, that isn’t very likely. Then I thought that maybe I would hand it over to a husband of yours or Beth’ney’s. Now, I think that if you want to ... this can be yours to have when, and if, you want it.”

Brit didn’t know what to say! She had been thinking about how much she liked this place and the business! She popped out of her chair and threw her arms around her daddy’s neck. She kissed his cheek and placed several more on his neck and she pulled him tighter. She loosened her grip and placed her lips next to his ear.

“Daddy, you’re wonderful. I would love to follow in your footsteps. I love you so much!”

Brit squeezed herself into her father. Al was still seated and Brit was half sitting between his legs on his right leg. He couldn’t help but feel her leg pressed against his dick and her firm little tits pressed into his side. Her head was next to his and he could feel her warm breath on his ear.

Al lifted his daughter off him while saying, “I love you too Brit. We’ll see where you are in a few years; but, right now ... it’s a plan I really like.”

Al stood and Brit hugged him again. This time there was no hiding his stiffening cock. Brit let out a little moan and rubbed herself on him before Al was finally able to extract himself from her grip. He pulled his hips back slightly, took her by the shoulders and gently guided her back to her desk. Quickly, he sat back down.

“I wonder what’s keeping your mother. Give her a call.”

Barbara was just about finished and in a few minutes she was at Brit’s cubby and the three of them headed home.

A week later, Danielle asked Brit to go to a fraternity party with her that Saturday night. She had been invited by Lane, the cute guy in her English 101 class. Danielle’s mom would be gone for the weekend and they could do as they wished! Brit found her parents in the TV room as usual and asked if she could spend the weekend at Danielle’s. Usually, this was not a problem; but now, with Danielle going to college, Barbara wasn’t too sure.

Brit assured her that nothing would happen and everything was like before. Barbara still wasn’t ready to consent. Both Brit and Barbara looked to Al. Al wasn’t sure what to do and then saw the little smile on Brit’s face. He took that smile as a promise of things to come and quickly made his decision.

With a matter-of-fact shrug, he said, “I don’t see anything wrong with it. Brit, you promise no hanky-panky?”

“I promise! We’re just going to hang out!”

Looking at Barbara he said, “I think it’s OK.”

Barbara turned to Brit and said, “Fine, but there better not be any funny business.”

Brit hugged her mother and thanked her several times before releasing her and heading back upstairs.

Barbara glanced at Al and sighed, “I hope you’re right.”

“She’ll be fine.”

They turned back to their show.

Brit met up with Danielle Saturday afternoon and they spent the day preparing. Danielle told her about a guy named Preston who was a fraternity brother of Lane’s. Danielle made it clear that in her opinion, he and Brit would be perfect together. They both wore their tightest, slinkiest, littlest black dresses they had. Danielle and Brit put together overnight bags, you know, just in case.

They left for the party at eight-thirty that evening; Danielle drove. As soon as the girls arrived, Lane latched on to Danielle and didn’t let her stray too far from him at any time. Brit thought he was beyond cute! As a matter of fact, she thought he was handsome. He was also treating Danielle very nicely. That was so sweet! They were really a cute couple. Brit was hoping there would be a “Lane” for her here at the party. She started to look for that Preston guy.

The party was going great! Brit had never been to such a bash! The frat house was a nice two-story brick building with white columns out front. The main gathering areas were on the first floor and all the drinks were located out on the large back porch. Both Danielle and Brit were careful not to drink too much. They weren’t used to too much alcohol.

Danielle danced with Lane while Brit had her choice of the many young men who asked her to dance. She thought most of them were good-looking, but when this super-cute guy named ... Preston, introduced himself and asked her to dance, her stomach did flip-flops! There was just something about Preston that she really liked. She hadn’t felt this way about anyone in quite a while. As they danced, she moved closer and closer. Before long they were entwined in a sensual ritual that caught more than a few of the party-goers attention.

After the song ended, both of them needed a break. Preston led her to the backyard and along the way he picked up two drinks for them. Brit thought she was at her limit but didn’t want to seem too much like a youngster in front of Preston. Preston was a good-looking preppy-style baseball player who embodied the type of guy Brit always dreamed of having. She drank one margarita, then another. The drinks had an effect on the petite girl and soon enough, her inhibitions were dropping, while her “itch” was increasing!

On the porch, they could still hear the music. Brit slid in front of Preston and placed her right leg between his. She turned slightly and captured his thigh between hers. In time with the music, she started a slow hump on his leg. Preston held his drink in one hand and Brit with the other. He guided her up and down his leg as he positioned his hardening dick against the petite little slut he had just met. A few of his “brothers:” Tyler, Brandon, Scott, and Hunter were watching intently. Preston caught Tyler’s attention and, with a wink, all understood what would come next.

Preston’s “brothers” were cut from the same cloth as he. All were baseball players, very fit, and from well-to-do families. They all had that sort of rich-boy-entitled attitude about them. Tyler, Brandon, Scott, and Hunter made their way upstairs and waited for Preston and Brit. After a few minutes, they could hear Brit and Preston coming in the next door room.

Brit had made up her mind and decided to work Preston for all he was worth. He checked almost every box and right then seemed as good a time as any to let out all of her pent-up frustrations.

They were already entwined when they entered the Fraternity’s “Guest” room. The guest room connected to Scott and Hunter’s room. Tyler and Preston, being older, had their own rooms back down the hallway. The guest room was upstairs at the end of a hallway. It was located above the downstairs game room, and in reality, was the fraternity’s private “game” room. In a pinch, it was also a guest room. It had its own bathroom, a full sized bed, a comfortable massage table, a dresser and a desk. There were several comfortable chairs positioned in the room and a nice couch against one wall.

As soon as Preston kicked the door closed behind them, Brit was clinging and reaching her mouth up to his. Preston leaned and picked the petit girl up and kissed her as he carried her to the bed. He set her on her feet and started to disrobe. Brit quickly followed suit and in moments the two were naked and more than ready.

Preston couldn’t believe his luck! Brit was almost flawless. She was kind of small, and her skin was porcelain perfect. She had a tightly bikini-trimmed bush and roundish pert tits topped by beautiful pink nipples, which were currently at attention.

Brit was pretty pleased herself! Preston was very fit with a sexy V-shape and washboard abs. He had light brown hair sparsely spread over his body and what appeared to be a trimmed pubic patch. His dick was about six and a half inches in length and appeared nice and thick! His big balls hung in a dark sack, inviting gentle fondling.

Brit reached her hand down to Preston’s dick and gently massaged it to a turgid state. Preston bent over just enough to get his lips on the little girl’s nipples. Brit curled an arm around his neck as she reached under his dick for his balls with her free hand. She ran his balls through her fingers as if she was rolling dice in a craps game. Preston jerked a little from the sensation and Brit smiled.

Preston alternated his kisses and sucks from one petite tit to the other. His left hand was on Brit’s lower back and slowly he moved his right hand to cup her pussy. Brit leaned back into his arm, partially spreading her legs; inviting his caresses.

What Preston found down between her thighs was a tight, moist, hot cunt waiting for his fingers. He had barely touched Brit when she instinctively jerked her hips forward, taking two of his fingers inside her. With her jerk, he lost contact with her tits and ended up holding her by the back and the pussy. Brit’s head rolled back and she emitted a deep, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaah” as she squirmed on his fingers.

Preston rotated and fell back on the bed with Brit splayed at an angle on top him. Brit found his dick with her hand and quickly shifted to get her mouth on the rod. She pivoted so that Preston could keep his fingers inside her as she sucked him in. She had almost forgotten how good a nice hard dick could feel in her mouth. She used her hand and mouth in unison, sucking his rod in and out while stroking his shaft or fondling his nuts.

Preston was on his back, Brit was to his left, facing down, on her left side with her right leg hooked up on his chest. He braced himself on his left arm as he played with her pussy. He could watch Brit as she delivered one of the finest blow jobs he had ever received! There wasn’t anything about this girl that he didn’t like.

A movement caught his eye, the door to the adjoining room was opening and his brothers were quietly filing into the room. Tyler, Brandon, Scott, and Hunter were soon lined up against the wall, wide-eyed, watching the little blonde work their brother’s dick like an old pro. Tyler looked at Preston who smiled and made a gesture at Brit. Tyler quickly undressed and moved around to the same side of the bed as Brit. Tyler was quickly joined by the other three, all now naked and sporting major wood.

Preston sat up and took Brit by the waist. He turned her to her back as he moved to his knees between her legs. Brit still hadn’t noticed the other guys; she was gazing intently at Preston as he prepared to fuck her. Preston grabbed hold of Brit’s ankles, lifted, spread them and moved her closer to him. His engorged cock was mere inches from her pussy and she had the itch real bad!

“You want me to fuck you, little girl?”

Brit hissed back, “Yessss, stop fucking around and give it to me!”

“Give you what? What do you want?”

“I want your cock, I want it now!”

“Where do you want it?”

“My God! What is wrong with you?! Like a porno, huh? OK ... Fuck me in the pussy with your big dick! I love dick! I love dick deep in my pussy!”

Preston smiled and leaned forward, pushing the bulbous head of his dick into little Brit’s cunt. Once in, he started a slow fuck, pushing more in with each gentle thrust.

Earnestly, he spoke, “I want to feel every inch of your beautiful pussy on my dick. Aaaaaaah, do you really like dick?”

Brit’s mind was exploding! It felt so fucking good! His dick felt perfect! She came; she fucking came with his first thrust!

“Yes... (Brit gasped and shivered as Preston filled her) ... I love dick.”

“Do you like sucking dick? Do you like getting your mouth filled with dick and cum?”

“Yes, I love it in the mouth... (Brit gasped as Preston went quicker) ... I swallow everything.”

“Do you like it in the ass? Will you get on your belly and take it like a man?”

“It’s not my favorite, but for the right guy... (Brit cringed as Preston filled her and attempted to get deeper) ... I’ll give up my ass.”

“Am I the right guy?”

“Maybe... (Brit caught her breath as Preston slowed) ... we’ll see.”

“You love dick?”

“Yes!”

“Enough to suck my brother’s dick?”

“Yes!”

Preston motioned Tyler over. Brit turned and was surprised; but, she really didn’t see Tyler, all she saw was another cock heading her way! Brit opened her mouth as the new dick approached.

Preston and Tyler smiled at each other as Brit started to suck Tyler’s sleek seven inches. Preston signaled to Brandon and Scott who took up position on either side of Brit. They each had her take their dicks in her hands where she then started jacking them.

Hunter was the biggest of the brothers. They were all on the baseball team and he played first base. Hunter had already set the university record for career home runs and still had one season left. Hunter also had, as he claimed, “The biggest dick this side of the Mississippi.” When asked about the other side of the Mississippi, Hunter always replied, “Ain’t been over there yet. When I do, it’ll be true there too.”

Hunter had “the beast” out and he was stroking it while he moved closer to Brit’s head as she laid on the bed.

Brit was in heaven! All she had been thinking about and needing lately was dick. Now there were more around her than she ever imagined possible. Preston was fucking her silly, the dick in her mouth was wonderful, and the two in her hands felt like heaven! She felt it happen, she had another orgasm! Four dicks will do that to a girl craving dick. She was the happiest girl on earth. Then she heard Preston say, “Tyler ... switch”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.