A Tale of Two Cheerleaders - Cover

A Tale of Two Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to "Rick's Custom Service Center." I'll tell y'all about that later. This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Summary: Both Kendal and Brit’ney had very nice ninth grade years at their new high schools. Kendal worked very hard and actually made the A-B honor roll. Brit’ney barely studied and coasted to all A’s every grading period. Both of the girls were shoo-ins to continue on the cheer squads at their high schools. Through this transitional year neither of them engaged in any overt sexual activity.

Kendal hadn’t seen Alex much at all, and that summer instead of coming to Crystal Island, he had gone away to basketball camp. Kendal just kind of sighed and figured she would meet someone, someday. Kendal did have one problem though. Earlier that year, in September, her period started in earnest. The problem was that it came with really bad cramps which were very painful. In October, her period came early and hurt even more. In November it came later and she was bedridden for three school days.

Kendal couldn’t afford to miss any school days! She needed to be in school. Otherwise, she would need to put in twice the work just to keep up. Kendal’s mom made the Gyno appointment for her and as a result, she went on birth control pills. Kendal actually liked the idea, but still put on a bit of an anti-pill show for her mother, who she knew would try to convince her it was the right thing to do. “Convinced” by her mother, Kendal went on the pill.

Story Codes: M/f(15)

Updated: August 20, 2018


Kendal Is A Good Neighbor

Kendal still had two weeks until the start of school. The Cheerleader coach from her first year had gotten fired for stealing booster club money and the squad didn’t attend any camps that summer. The new coach wanted to concentrate on the varsity squad first, so, cheerleading practice for the JV didn’t start until school started.

Kendal still had to finish her summer readings assigned by her tenth grade teachers for the coming school year. She finished the science book quickly and found it very interesting. For English, she consumed the two Steinbeck books and actually got another from the library! The books for history got her bogged down. They were sooooo boring. One was about early civilizations and germs; the other about laying a cable under the ocean. Kendal usually read her history books in the evening before going to sleep. She would fidget and roll around the bed as she tried to read the history. More than once, her hand made it’s way down and into her panties while she read. At least twice a week, she rubbed out quick, intense orgasms, with a history book on her chest. How was she to know that she would start to associate boring old history with sexual satisfaction?

Anyway, she still had two weeks of time to fill, with nothing much to do.

Kendal decided to spend her two weeks helping out her mother, reading history, practicing the piano, and practicing on her own for cheerleading. The other girls from her school who made the team lived too far away for her to practice with them; and anyway, she didn’t care too much for Katelyn, or Emily ... the slut.

The Stratton’s were not very well-to-do. They lived in a nice, but older part of Mayfield. The houses on their street were narrow and long, their garages were detached and each house had a nice little backyard. The Stratton’s were one of the few that had a pool, like everyone else who had a pool; it was an above ground pool. It was behind the garage, twenty-four feet round, four feet deep, with a deck between it and the back of the garage. It wasn’t high living, but it was nice on a hot day or warm summer evening.

Kendall did her cheer workouts in the twenty-foot wide grassy area behind the house, next to the back driveway leading to the garage. While she stretched and contorted, leapt and tumbled, she never reacted to the glimpses she caught of her next-door neighbor, Mr. Spagnolla, watching her from his upstairs window.

Louie Spagnolla had been married for fourteen years. He was thirty-two years old and was having promising success with his online “investment” business. His wife, Maria, was the dietician at a local nursing home and went to work each weekday from nine to five. He played the market and anything else that required making a wager. He was cautious but seemed to have a knack for finding a sure thing. As he looked out the window at the pretty little neighbor girl, he had that familiar feeling of seeing a sure thing.

Louie was still in good shape. He ran at the local track, lifted weights in his basement, went to the boxing gym every Friday and kept his hirsute body tamed. He was a handsome man, kind of rugged in a DeNiro sort of way. Louie also had that confident patter that seems to come so naturally to some men. He was always able to talk up a lady. Louie loved Maria, but lately, she had been depressed, feeling like a failure. She wanted children, but Louie saw children as a one-way ticket to nine-to-five, work-a-day, daddyhood. Sure, she did her duty in bed, but neither of them had their hearts in it.

Louie put on a loose t-shirt, casual shorts, and his favorite sneakers before heading out back that fateful day in August. Kendal had finished stretching and was working on various required poses.

“Hey Kendal, what you doing to yourself?!”

“Hey, Mr. Spagnolla!”

Kendal dropped her leg, which appeared to have been somewhere out toward the orbit of the moon, and adopted the perfect cheerleader pose.

“I’m practicing my moves before practice officially starts.”

“It looks to me like you got it down pretty good, do you have to practice that much? Hell, you’re a great cheerleader.”

“Oh, I like to practice. I think that no matter how unimportant something may seem; it will become important if you screw it up later.”

“Jesus, Kendal, when did you get all grown up and so smart?!”

“Oh, Mr. Spagnolla!”

“C’mon Kendal, it’s just us, call me Louie. Anyway, no really, I’m very impressed. Seems like only yesterday you were playing with dolls, now, my god! You’re a dynamite young lady ... er ... woman!”

“Now Mr ... Louie, you’re trying to flatter me!”

“Flattery or not, it’s the truth ... well, gotta get back to work. Let me know if you need any help or anything.”

“Actually...”

“Yes?”

“There are a couple of moves that I need to do with the guys on the team.” Kendal glanced around for emphasis and added, “And, as you can see, there aren’t any around here.”

“You don’t expect me to tumble around or do flips, do you?”

“No, no ... umm ... you would have to lift me up in the air a couple of different ways and then catch me.”

“Could we try tomorrow? I have some work that I needed to get done yesterday. Would that work for you?”

Kendal came to the fence where Louie was standing and, with a very happy look said, “Tomorrow would be wonderful!”

“Tell me something Kendal, why don’t you ask your brother, or your dad to help you?”

With the cutest fucking pout you ever saw in your life, she responded, “Dad’s at work every day, mom too, and Scott, he’s off to Manga-Anime-Swords-and-Dragon-Star-War Camp or something silly like that. Anyway, you’re better, you’re stronger and I know I’ll be safer with you.”

Kendal kept the pout, widened her eyes and looked down. Slowly she looked back up at Louie with the saddest eyes she could manage. Louie pondered; he was only pondering how long to ponder. ‘Those fucking eyes! Christ! She looks like fucking Bambi!’

“Fine, tomorrow it is! I swear I won’t drop you!” Louie smiled at the girl and went back inside. It worked!

Kendal was very happy. She had always had a bit of a crush on Mr. Spagnolla and now it looked like something might happen! She thought it would, she had spotted him watching her from the window a couple of days ago. It worked!

Kendal decided to work on some tumbling and handstands.

Louie decided to watch her from the upstairs window.

That night Kendal carefully brought herself off in anticipation of what the next day might bring.

Louie had already taken care of his needs earlier at the window. That night he kept to himself on his side of the bed.

The next morning, Kendal selected the perfect outfit for her day. She had a plan. Back in her workout drawer was an old white leotard, it was just a smidgen too small but it was exactly what she needed. She covered that with loose gym shorts and a loose tank top. When she came down to breakfast, her mother admired her taste.

“Kendal, I swear, you make the simplest things look so cute! You have such a talent.”

Sliding into her chair, she said, “You know mom, there are these girls who do videos for girls about fashion and makeup and stuff. I really like some of them. I was thinking about asking you and dad if I could start my own fashion channel.”

“Maybe sweetheart, maybe; we’ll talk to your dad tonight, OK? What are your plans today?”

“Nothing special, clean up around here, do a workout, maybe chat with Katelyn or Emily. When are you getting home?”

“Not until four at the earliest. Honey, I worry about leaving you here by yourself. You know if anything comes up, Mr. Spagnolla is around to help.”

“Yes mom...”

Kendal did her simple chores for the day and checked her phone for a while. At ten, she went outside and started stretching. Very soon, Louie came out dressed much like he was the previous day.

“Kendal, good morning!”

“Mr ... Louie! Lou, good morning! Are you ready?”

“Very few people call me Lou ... I like how you say it.”

Kendal smiled and repeated, “Are you ready?”

Louie looked the fifteen-year-old up and down with great appreciation and anticipation.

“Do I have a choice?”

Kendal continued to stretch, “No ... you don’t. You should stretch though.”

Louie hopped the fence in one quick move and was next to Kendal in a flash. They both stretched for a bit and then faced each other.

“We need to warm up more. Here, put your hands on my waist. On three, I’ll bend my knees and spring up, you lift me straight in the air until your arms are straight, pause a second and then guide me down to the ground. Don’t drop me, but don’t carry all my weight.”

He and Kendal did five lifts. By the fifth lift, Louie’s timing and hold were perfect. He was amazed at how light the girl was! She felt like a feather. It was great. Not to mention, the view he was getting as he lifted her was great! Her crotch was just about eye-level.

“Good! You’re very good at this Lou! Now, I’ll turn around and we’ll do five more, only I’ll face the other way.”

They did five more and each time Kendal’s ass was practically right in his face.

“Now, lift me and sit me on your right shoulder. We have to do it until only your right hand is holding me.”

It took three tries but she eventually got perched on his shoulder. Back on the ground, Kendal decided it was time to put her plan into action.

“Lou, these next lifts and moves are quite tricky. While I definitely trust you, I was thinking. Could we practice in the pool? That way, if I did slip, the fall wouldn’t hurt. It’s not like we have spotters or crash pads around here.”

Lou couldn’t have thought of a better idea himself!

“Good thinking Kendal, I’ll go get changed...”

Kendal placed her hand on his arm and glanced down to his shorts, “You look fine to me, can’t you just hop in?”

“C’mon honey!”

Louie took her by the arm and they went back to the pool. Up the ladder they went and stood on the little deck looking at each other. Louie went first; he peeled his shirt up and then made short work of his sneakers and socks.

Kendal liked what she saw. Lou was a real man! He had kind of thick hair on his chest which trailed down to his navel and then in an unbelievable sexy way, continued down into his shorts. Oh, how she wanted to see where the rest went and how it looked.

He stood with his hands on his hips looking at her looking at him. He’d seen that look before.

“Kendal, you going in like that?”

“Oh!” He had caught her staring! “No, I wore something underneath.”

Kendal removed her socks and sneakers. Then with just a little flair, folded her arms down to her shirt hem and lifted it off. She didn’t have to check herself out; she knew her nipples were rock hard and very apparent under the thin fabric of the leotard. As she bent slightly to pull her gym shorts down she noticed Lou was staring at her with his mouth slightly open.

Down came her shorts. She daintily stepped out of them and stood on display for Lou to see. She could feel that the fabric was pushed up onto and into her pussy like a second skin. She turned and went to the small pool box where she pulled out a bathing cap. Kendal leaned to her left, gathered up her long, light-brown hair and twisted it into a makeshift bun. Over this went the cap, keeping her hair nice and dry, come what may.

Lou was floored when she turned back to him. She had always been pretty but her hair was one of her most prominent features. Now he could clearly see her petit, rounded face, her large almond-shaped eyes, and high cheekbones. She was one of those girls that but for a gentle push of genetic code, would have been unattractive. Kendal got that genetic push and was as attractive as imaginable.

Of course, having a killer body didn’t hurt her cause either. Her legs were glorious long; she bordered on being skinny but had all the right curves in all the right places. She was a lean, girl-power machine!

With a smile, she jumped into the pool. Lou was grateful for this because he could feel his dick get harder with every moment he looked at her, especially her delicious-looking little muffin tucked away inside the leotard!

She came up as Lou was jumping in and took a second to check out her chest. Just as she hoped, the leotard was turning transparent in the water! She walked over to Lou with the palms of her hands skimming the top of the waist-deep water.

“You ready?” Turning her back to him and looking over her shoulder, she continued. “You lift me to your right shoulder and then cup your left hand under my left foot and let me stand. Put your right hand on my lower back.”

Lou lifted Kendal to his shoulder and did as instructed with his hands. Kendal then straightened herself into position. She lifted her right arm straight up, hooked her left hand into her right arm and bent her right knee out, placing her right foot on her left knee.

“Now lift me a bit and put me back on your shoulder.” Louie did, and then she said, “Now back down!” He let her down.

“That was wonderful Mr ... Lou, you doing OK?”

“Hell, I’m doing fine! You’re light as a feather!”

“Oh Lou, you always know just what to say! I wish...”

“What?”

“Never mind, nothing. OK, now this time, when I get on your hand, you have to take your right hand like this ... and make a seat for me.”

“A seat?”

“Not really a seat ... you kind of have to hold onto my right cheek and lift me with both your arms as high as you can.”

“How will you get down?”

“That is what I really need help with, but we won’t get to that for a couple of days. Right now, I think you could just drop me.”

On the first attempt, she shifted a bit on his hand and he lost his hold. She plummeted into the water. This repeated itself twice until at last, he had her right ass cheek firmly in his hand and was able to lift Kendal up into the air. She held her pose as he turned under her.

“This is great Lou! It’s perfect! Don’t drop me, just lower me down.”

As Lou lowered her, Kendal shifted and placed her hands on his shoulders. She slipped a bit and ended up with a full body press against Lou. He still held her, his arms wrapped around the back of her thighs, her little tits just above his head. He leaned his head back to look up at her just as Kendal leaned back to look down at him.

Kendal placed her hands on either side of his head and wriggled her way down until he held her face-to-face.

“Mr. Spagnolla ... I really want to thank you for all your help. It’s so nice of you to take time out of your very busy day and help a little girl.” (Kendal had read that older guys liked this sort of talk ... and she hit that line out of the ballpark!)

Lou shifted Kendal so she was sitting on his left arm; her legs wrapped around his waist. He placed his right hand alongside her face and said, “Kendal...”

He got no further, Kendal and he lunged their lips at one another in an explosion of sexual tension that was an hour and fifteen years in the making. They kissed hard, they kissed passionately. Kendal had never been kissed like this before and found herself humping her pussy against Lou’s stomach.

Lou was as hard as he ever felt. He needed to get her upstairs. He broke their kiss; Kendal tried to suck on his neck. He gently pried her away. “No marks little girl, we need to get inside. My house ... my office.”

They climbed out of the pool. Kendal took one look at Lou and was awestruck. Alex was nice sized, but it looked like Mr. Spagnolla was in a completely different league.

“Kendal! C’mon, you’ll be up close soon enough!”

They gathered their clothes and made their way to the fence. He was over it in a flash and extended his hands to her; he lifted her by the waist and gently set her down on his side of the fence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.