A Tale of Two Cheerleaders - Cover

A Tale of Two Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to "Rick's Custom Service Center." I'll tell y'all about that later. This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Summary: Both Kendal and Brit’ney had very nice ninth grade years at their new high schools. Kendal worked very hard and actually made the A-B honor roll. Brit’ney barely studied and coasted to all A’s every grading period. Both of the girls were shoo-ins to continue on the cheer squads at their high schools. Through this transitional year neither of them engaged in any overt sexual activity.

During the summer after ninth grade, Brit’ney began to feel the old itch again. Regretfully, Uncle Ken’s luck finally ran out and he was sent to prison for ten years. Brit’ney started to eye all the males she came in contact with. Problem was, there were so many of them, but so few who turned her on.

Story Codes: m/f(14)anal, cosplay

Updated: August 20, 2018


Brit’ney Is A Good Friend

As Brit’ney entered the summer between ninth and tenth grade she was starting to feel the itch big time. The problem was that nothing looked good. Kind of like when you flip through the channels. They’re all OK, it’s just that there is nothing really good to watch. Brit’ney’s time was pretty occupied anyway. The high school had two cheerleading camps for the squad and she also had one gymnastics camp to attend.

At the first cheer camp, all the older girl and boy cheerleaders were there. Everyone was very nice and civil although there was always an undercurrent of some sort of drama or another. One varsity girl, an eleventh grader named Danielle, was particularly friendly and took time to talk with Brit’ney. Danielle looked much older than she was. She was built like a twenty-something woman with a curvaceous hour-glass figure and long wavy black hair. Brit’ney thought she was smoldering hot! Danielle shared all the team gossip with Brit’ney and told her what to expect at the next cheer camp. Brit’ney felt very mature, having such a friend. She also liked the gleam in Danielle’s eye when she talked about boys!

Gymnastics camp, which was mostly for middle school girls, was as dull as dull could be for Brit’ney. Although the same general size as most of the girls, Brit’ney felt much older than the rest. Anyway, Brit’ney tended to fantasize more about fucking a gold medalist than being one herself!

The second cheer camp was also turning out to be disappointing. Danielle had gotten into some trouble and was not allowed to participate. Rumor had it that she had been caught with a boy in her room at home and got grounded!

On the second day of camp, Brit’ney was leaning back on the bleachers when she noticed Dannie Brooks sitting by himself at the other end of the bleachers. Dannie was a very handsome and muscular eleventh-grade cheerleader. His mom was black and his dad was white, making Dannie a rather exotic looking fellow. Brit’ney felt that Dannie was more pretty than handsome. She made her way over and sat down next to him.

They went through much of the usual small talk. Dannie really didn’t seem to want any company; but, he started to like the petite little blonde. Brit’ney liked Dannie but there was something about him that just didn’t sit right with her. He came across as being depressed, and maybe a little pissed about something. They sat in silence for a while and then she saw it! Dannie was only watching guys! He never looked at any of the girls, and God knows, there were plenty of pretty girls in skimpy outfits around! Brit’ney watched the guys, but with a different eye. Sure enough, they were looking at the girls. She checked Dannie again, and, yep, he was looking at the guys!

After a short while, she heard him sigh. Brit’ney figured that was her opening.

“Yeah, I got you there sister. So many of them and I can’t find one who interests me beyond his body.” They sat in silence a little longer before Dannie spoke.

“How did you know?”

“It wasn’t all that difficult. You just have to actually pay attention to a person. Too many people only think of themselves and never see the other person.”

“You got that right sister. I think I’m doomed to a single life until I get out of this town.”

“You and me both Dannie. I’m getting seriously tired of taking care of myself this past year.”

“Ummm Hmmm, I hear you on that girl.”

They sat for a little longer and Dannie asked, “Brit, you want to hang?”

“Dannie, let me be upfront, I need someone to play with. I know I’m not what you’re looking for, but I think we could have some fun. We’ll never be a couple or anything; but, I believe we could become really good friends. What do you think?”

Dannie turned and looked at the little white girl. Before he could answer she said, “I dressed up like a boy last year for Halloween. Would you like to come over one day and see me in my costume?”

For the first time that day, Dannie smiled.

“Yeah Brit, I’d love to see your costume!”

Dannie and Brit’ney were pretty much inseparable the rest of the camp. They became partners and soon became the best in their skill level at lifts and tosses. Dannie loved her irreverence and sharp but quiet humor. Brit’ney loved Dannie’s intensity, his dedication to their activity, and most of all, she loved his ass. She had an idea that involved his ass and was dying to get him alone.

It was two weekends after camp broke that Dannie and Brit’ney got a chance to have a prolonged period of privacy. A good friend of her mother’s, Denise Stimpson and her husband, had a three-month-old daughter at home. They were planning their first night out on the town since having the baby and had arranged for Brit’ney to babysit. Brit’ney’s mother, Barbara, felt all would go well since Brit’ney had been such a good girl the past year.

Brit’ney had carefully prepared for this opportunity for two weeks. After an extended search on the internet, she found exactly what she wanted. Brit’ney sashayed her way into her father’s little home office and stood behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders. With her sweetest voice, she started, “Daddy, I need to buy a few things for school this year and I found the best deals on the internet. Can I use the card to buy them, pleeeeeeeease?”

Al Baker knew there was no sense in fighting her, he knew he would cave; but, first, he needed a little something.

“Some sugar from my honey first.”

Al lifted his head up and Brit’ney lowered her mouth to the crook of his neck and softly kissed her daddy’s neck up to his ear. There she warmly breathed into his ear and slid forward enough to kiss his cheek. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. She made sure that her tits were fully pressed against the back of his shoulders.

“Pleeeeease daddy, no one loves you more than me. It’s not much.”

Al was satisfied. According to his dick, he was going to fuck her someday soon, but according to his heart and brain, it was never going to happen. Brit’ney loosened her hold as Al moved to take out his wallet and give her his credit card.

“You may not exceed two hundred dollars. Understand?”

Pulling away with the card in her hand Brit’ney purred, “Yes daddy, thank you, daddy.”

Heading back up the stairs Brit’ney realized she actually wanted to do more with her daddy. She stopped at the landing, looked at the credit card in her hand, looked back downstairs and realized that daddy could probably satisfy many of her needs. She filed that thought away and got back to the business at hand.

Brit’ney bought two new work-out outfits and then opened the “Sex Toy Cafeteria” website. It was there she purchased the “Sapphic Enhancer Extraordinaire 3000” (SEE3000) device. The site listed the vendor as “Workout 4 U” and packaged any purchases in plain boxes. Since Brit’ney was still on school break, she got to the mail and deliveries before anyone else anyway. Four days later her package arrived.

She carried her package to her room and carefully opened it. Dutifully, she read the instructions, twice. The SEE3000 was designed to be used by a female, preferably on another female. At its heart, it was a strap-on dildo; but, it was so much more! The pliable, yet stiff, anatomically correct, flesh-colored dildo had two large balls in a sack attached at its base. The balls were reservoirs with tubes that ran up the dildo to the tip. One filled the “balls” with whatever liquid, or squooge, you wanted and, by releasing the reservoir “clamp” and squeezing a ball (ouch!), you could pump it out in manly squirts!

From the base, behind the balls, extended a small ribbed arm that took an upward turn where it formed a nice four-inch dildo for the wearer of the SEE 3000. The base served as a pivot for the two extensions. The user could lift the end of the main front dildo up and the rear one would drop away from the wearer. When the front dildo was dropped into proper place, the rear one drove directly into the wearer’s pussy. With a slight adjustment, it could just as easily target the wearer’s ass. The ribbed arm provided more than adequate clitoral stimulation.

Brit’ney got hot just looking at it! She stripped, applied the included lubricant to the rear dildo and hooked up the straps. She held the front dildo up and slowly pushed it down into position. The rear dildo entered her tight little pussy and made her jump. With a couple of pumps, she had it working fine! Brit’ney lay back on her bed and proceeded to pound her pussy with the device. Eventually, she held it down and rubbed herself on the ribbed arm while squeezing the little dildo in her twat. She came hard.

Later that night she tested the reservoir function and proceeded to “cum” all over her bathroom. She felt ready to have a good time with Danny. Their night was approaching.

The day had finally arrived! She had her backpack filled with clothes and as well as the other items needed for the evening. Since the Stimpsons were going to be out late, it was decided that Brit’ney would spend the night. Barbara drove her over, and Denise would bring her home the next morning. Dannie had the address and knew what time to arrive. Brit’ney had told him to bring a change of clothing and be ready for a surprise.

Before leaving for the night, Denise took Brit’ney aside and asked, “Hon, we’re really looking forward to tonight. Mike doesn’t know it yet, but I got us a fancy hotel room downtown. Will you be OK staying the night by yourself? All you have to do is call and we’ll be right back.”

“I’ll be fine Mrs. Stimpson, you two go out and have a great time! I swear everything will be perfect! I promise to call if anything happens.”

At eight-thirty, the baby went to bed and fell into a perfect sleep. Brit’ney got changed. The first thing she did was wrap her cute little tits down using an Ace-type bandage wrap. Attaching the Sapphic Enhancer Extraordinaire 3000 was both a pleasure and a pain. She really enjoyed it though! Brit’ney tested the lever action of the dildo and was very satisfied with its positioning. She tested the clit enhancer pad and was very pleased with the results. This fucking thing was great! She angled the dildo up, attached it to the belt and finished dressing.

At nine on the dot, Dannie rang the doorbell. He ‘bout nearly died when the door opened! There in front of him was an almost perfect copy of Harry Potter!

Brit’ney’s hair had a deeper color than usual and was pulled up behind her head. Her bangs fell over her forehead where a light lightning bolt on her upper forehead could be made out. She wore no makeup what so ever, but a pair of round eyeglasses disguised her pretty well. She had a wizard’s robe which hid her figure. She wore a blue shirt paired with a red and gold striped tie. She had a dark blue vest which matched her pants and dark shoes.

Dannie loved Harry Potter! Most boys are hot after swwet little Emma, not Dannie, he always watched cute ittle Daniel! This was a fantasy come true.

Brit’ney smiled when she saw his reaction.

With a bad, but passable English accent, she bade, “Don’t just stand there like some lost muggle, come in!”

Entering the house Dannie spoke, “You look just fabulous! I can’t believe it. How did you know Harry Potter’s my favorite?!”

Waving a wand in the air she replied, “Magic my boy! Magic!”

Brit’ney had no idea Harry was Dannie’s favorite but wasn’t going to let on to her ignorance. She took him by the hand and led him to the family room. She had him sit on the couch and placed herself on his lap. “Care to give your old boy Harry a kiss?”

Dannie didn’t hesitate. Brit’ney tried her best to kiss like a boy. She had been practicing and felt she could mimic a boy’s roughness pretty well. She made sure to moan in a deeper register without sounding too animalistic. Whatever she did, it worked. Dannie was soon digging the whole scene. His hands were all over her until they eventually ended up on her ass. Brit’ney sat up just a bit and squeezed her buns so they felt firmer, more muscular.

“Brit ... I mean Harry. Your ass is marvelous. I love it!”

“You’ll be showin’ me how much soon enough Dannie me boy ... when your lips are firmly attached to my arse!”

Brit’ney shifted her weight slightly as they both giggled over her comment causing the lower part of the SEE 3000 to rub against Dannie’s thigh.

Dannie looked down, then up to Brit’ney with a quizzical look on his face.

Brit’ney didn’t miss a beat, “Don’t worry yourself none my boy, that’s just a special wand that ol’ Harry here got just for you to play with!”

“Bri ... Harry ... let me see! Please!”

Brit smiled and shuffled herself back until she was standing in front of Dannie.

“Tell you what me boy, ‘ow bout you show me yours ... and then I’ll show you mine?”

Dannie half moaned, “Oooooooo ... it’s a deal” as he lifted his ass and started to unbuckle his pants. Brit dropped to her knees and quickly removed his sneakers and socks. Dannie pushed his pants and underwear down past his knees in a bundle. Brit finished the process of removing his pants but found herself very distracted by what appeared in front of her. Dannie was sporting a half-erect, at least seven and a half inches of caramel, aerodynamic manhood. It looked absolutely delicious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.