A Tale of Two Cheerleaders - Cover

A Tale of Two Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to "Rick's Custom Service Center." I'll tell y'all about that later. This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Summary: Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about “the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader.” It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to “Rick’s Custom Service Center.” I’ll tell y’all about that later.

This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Story Codes: M/f14, incest, spank

Updated: August 20, 2018


Brit’ney Gets Grounded

Brit’ney was anxious for the school year to end. Again, she had straight As and was bored out of her mind. The only fun she had learning anything was in Biology class when they studied Anatomy and Reproduction. That had set her on a research binge that took her from one end of the internet to the other.

She had learned an awful lot from her research. First, she realized she was hot, very fucking hot. She had the look and body that men desired. This she liked. Second, the world of porn was fucking fake; fake, yes, but hot? Yes to that! Very fucking hot! Porn was hotter than hell! She knew it was all imagination, but it’s imagination that gets you off! Third, most men didn’t understand that simple fact. Fourth, men not only think with their dicks, they see the world through their dicks!

Barbara Baker saw the change come over her daughter that year and had been prepared for when it happened. Off to the gynecologist they went, and just like that, little Brit was on the pill! Barbara tried to instruct Brit’ney in the finer points of dealing with guys but Brit’ney only saw the utter contradiction she was expected to live. Don’t fuck, don’t have sex, don’t let boys touch you; but, stay on the pill! You don’t want to get pregnant.

Brit’ney’s mother did nothing more than turn her daughter even more cynical about the world than she already was. Brit’ney began to seriously question the importance of any of the rules she was expected to follow. The duplicity of it all drove her crazy. The answers she was given to her questions were simply not satisfactory. She was too young to know how to deal with the frustration she felt! She ended up lashing out.

Shortly before the end of the school year, Brit’ney convinced two of her friends to pull the classic sleep-over lie on their parents. Each asked if they could stay at the others’ house and, in reality, would be at none of them. Their goal was to go to a high school party Brit’ney had been told about from a guy she met at the mall.

The girls got away with it right up to nine o’clock when one of the parents called another parent and soon the whole plan came tumbling down. Brit’ney’s friends were grounded for a week, but her father grounded her for two weeks. Brit’ney hit the roof! She yelled and screamed, pouted and cried. Her father grounded her for an extra week. Brit’ney called him a “Mother fucker.” She was grounded for a month, which covered, not only her birthday, but the time of the cruise the family was going to take.

After much discussion, Al Baker convinced Barbara that Brit’ney shouldn’t go on the cruise. When informed of the decision. Brit’ney simply snorted at her parents and went to her room. Her little sister Beth’ney was allowed to invite a friend to go along on the cruise in place of Brit’ney. Beth’ney had gotten a little tired of her older sister’s attitude and actually was happy not to be trapped on a boat with ‘the cunt.’

Brit’ney’s birthday was a miserable experience as well. Her parents planned to take her and her sister to one of the finer resautants in town but Brit’ney vetoed it. There was no cake, no presents, and no friends over for a pool party. Brit’ney wallowed in her her self-imposed misery. Shit, she was only turning fourteen ... no big deal!Brit’ney served her grounding but eventually wheedled phone and internet privileges over time. She found the guy she met at the mall and they struck up quite a hot internet relationship. There was plenty of sexting and video chatting to pass the time until Brit’ney’s parents would be away. Actually, the Baker’s house was rather nice and not such a terrible place to serve a grounding. It was in a nice neighborhood where all the houses were wider than long. The community rules only allowed in-ground pools, and the Bakers had one of those.

Al called his brother, Ken, and cajoled him into guarding Brit’ney while the family went on the cruise. As the cruise neared, Brit’ney was sure her parents would relent and let her come along. Before long, she realized that she was not being included in their plans. She fell into a depression and moped around for days. She really lost it when her father told her that Uncle Ken would be staying with her while they were gone. She ran to her room in tears and didn’t come out for twenty-four hours.

When Brit’ney did appear, she seemed to be a changed girl. She was contrite and calm. She didn’t fuss or complain. Brit’ney had decided that she just didn’t give a rat’s ass about anything her family did. She would stay home, pretend to follow the rules and after they left, she would then just do whatever she fucking wanted. Uncle Ken couldn’t stop her!

Al’s brother Ken was a special sort of guy. He started out on the wrong side of the law and never ventured back. He was a smart criminal, if there really is such a thing. He never got greedy and always kept to himself. Once he had read that the vast majority of crimes are solved because someone rats or just shoots his mouth off. He didn’t have any partners and tried hard to put up a very unassuming facade. He got an insurance license, opened a small agency and once or twice a year actually sold a policy. He was a classic cat burglar and only pulled high priced robberies. His only conspirator was his fence.

Watching his niece for a week was not a problem for Ken. They always got along well enough. Lately, she had been a bit of a problem for Al and Barb; but, what the fuck, she was a teenager!

The time came, the Bakers left and Ken moved into the guest room downstairs. Brit’ney was civil to him and they even had a tolerable dinner together. Afterward, Ken settled in the living room to do a little reading about antiques. Shortly, down the stairs came Brit’ney, dressed to the fucking nines! She wore heels and a very tight, little black, party dress. She had on too much make-up for a girl her age and had her almost platinum blonde hair fluffed out nicely.

“What exactly are you up to young lady?”

“Oh, I’m going out on a date.”

“A date? Your folks didn’t say anything about a date. You’re not supposed to go anywhere.”

“Oh, Uncle Ken...” She placed her hand on her hip and put a very condescending tone to her voice. “They’re not here and we don’t have to go by their rules ... anyway, I made plans and have a date. I can’t break it.”

Ken headed her off at the front door. “You are sadly mistaken, young lady.”

Just then a car horn blared from out front.

“That’s my date, get out of my way.”

Ken put his hand on her shoulder and stopped her. “You stay right here. Don’t you move an inch!”

Ken turned and was out the door. In the driveway was a little white Honda Civic. Ken got to the driver’s side of the car and saw Brit’s date. He was some sort of scraggly-ass, dirty white boy, wearing a baseball cap turned to the side with obviously fake gold chains around this neck. The piece of shit leaned his head out the window and said, “Hey old dude! Where’s Brit, Bro?”

In one smooth move, Ken pulled the POS out the window as far as he could and started to bitch slap the fucker. The boy was yelling and yelping. Ken didn’t stop slapping the shit out of him until he started crying. Once sufficiently abused, Ken grabbed him by the neck.

“You will leave now. If I ever see you again, and I mean ever, anywhere, you better fucking run. If you ever have anything to do with my niece, I’ll fucking kill you! You’re only alive now because I don’t think you’re smart enough to know any better. Do you know better now?”

“Yes sir, stay away! I’ll stay away. You’ll never see me again.”

Ken shoved him back into the car, picked up his shitty little cap and threw it at him. He said one more word, “Go!” The car was gone pretty quick.

Ken adjusted his clothes and went back inside. Brit’ney ran from the window where she had watched the whole thing and began swinging her little fists at him.

“Ken you’re a fucking asshole! How dare you embarrass me like that! I’ll never be able to show my face again! You’ve ruined my life!”

Ken let her hit him a couple of times and then grabbed her left wrist with his left hand, pulled it down, then quickly turned her. She spun in front of him and he wrapped his right arm around her waist, taking her wrist into his right hand, he ducked down a bit, lifted her in the air and carried her back into the living room.

Brit’ney was kicking and yelling. She made threats and demanded that he release her. Ken looked around and selected the large wing chair. He carried her there and as he sat, he laid her across his lap.

“Just what the fuck do you think you’re going to do, spank me?!”

“That’s right, you little cunt! You’re going to get a spanking until you apologize for your shitty little attitude!”

THWACK!

“AAAAWOOOUUUCH!”

Now Ken was a guy, a twenty-something guy. He looked at young girls like every guy, but never really considered them enticing or anything. If given his choice, he was a guy who liked his females a little larger in the butt; with, as he would say, “major league yabboes!”

His niece was obviously turning into a very good looking girl, but that was all she was. In the last few minutes, it also became obvious that she was turning into a major bitch! But, even more so, he was amazed that with all of her squirming, her petite little body contorting on his lap; he was starting to get turned on. She turned her head to look at him. Her hair obscured her face but he could tell she was beet red and very upset. Fuck, she looked hot!

THWACK!

“AAAAWOOOUUUCH! FUCK! ... YOU...”

THWACK!

“OOOOOOOOU! ASSHOLE!”

With that last smack and her movement on his lap, her dress rode up, exposing her firm bare ass. The thong she was wearing wasn’t covering much of anything. Ken could see her cheeks turning pink from his strokes.

CRACK! The sound was now flesh on flesh. He made contact with her right cheek.

“OW! OOOOOOOU! YOU...”

CRACK! He connected with her left cheek.

She gasped, she arched her back, Brit’ney’s tone changed, “OOOOOOOOOO!”

Ken realized she was no longer squirming; she was rubbing her hips into his thighs.

SMACK! He held back a bit, held his hand on her ass and gave it a quick gentle massage.

“Ouch! Aaaaah...”

She lifted her ass up.

SLAP.

“Mmmmmmmm...”

She dropped her head down as he massaged her ass. Brit’ney arched her back and in the process, caused the top of her dress to slide down, exposing her little tits. Brit’ney had never felt anything like this! She felt hotter than shit! Every nerve in her body was alive. Every spank had excited her like nothing else ever had! Her pussy was hurting, she was humping her uncle’s leg ... and it felt great! His hand on her ass was marvelous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.