A Tale of Two Cheerleaders - Cover

A Tale of Two Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Micky

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to "Rick's Custom Service Center." I'll tell y'all about that later. This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

I’ve picked up a lot of stories throughout my many years. Sometimes I’ll make ‘em up by myself, other times I take a simple recounting of an event and make it into whatever I want. I watch, listen, fantasize, write, and put away a good amount of fine bourbon in the process.

Summary: Coach W, who we have met before, had promised to tell me a story about the good cheerleader and the fallen cheerleader. It took four nights to cover the story. We drank and ate our way through the tale; one night was cut short, when we decided to pay a visit to “Rick’s Custom Service Center.” I’ll tell y’all about that later.

This story takes place a few years back and involves two lovely girls from the town of Mayfield, not too far away.

Story Codes: m/f(14)

Updated: August 20, 2018


Introduction

She checked herself in the mirror. She had meticulously dressed according to the recommendations of the other girls.

‘Oh, how I hope this all goes well!’ She gave herself one final look over. Her hair was just as she wanted it; parted on the side, carefully pulled back in a soft tie, topped with a pink ribbon. Her shimmering gray dress was conservative but alluring. The wrap-around look made it appear somewhat flimsy; but, it covered a lot of skin. Her tan made it possible for her not to wear stockings, but she wore them anyway. They were bare color, just enough to add accent. Her golden sandals were only half-heels; she didn’t want to lose her balance as she walked.

Underneath, she wore what made her feel good. A sexy, soft, panties and bra set she had only purchased the day before. The bra accented her tits nicely. They didn’t need any support, but the “wonderment” aspect of the lingerie created the illusion of more being there. She really liked her new garter belt and how it looked earlier when she was hooking up her stockings.

She placed her hands on her breasts, rubbed them a little and encouraged a little “nip action.” She then ran her hands down her front, pressing her dress and forming it to her curves. She twisted sideways and checked her ass in the mirror, ‘Totally hot!’

Returning to face the mirror full frontal, she thought, ‘Pretty fucking hot for a sixteen-year-old! I’m ready!’ She turned and headed for the door.


The Cheerleaders

Kendal Stratton was born on June 15 to Robert and Carrie Stratton. She had one brother, Scott, who was three years older than her. Brit’ney Baker was born on June 5 to Al and Barbara Baker. She was an only child until two years later, when her little sister, Beth’ney came into the world. Although the Stratton and the Baker families lived only a few blocks from each other, they were really worlds apart. The girls were often in the same places at the same times through their school years; mostly when they were at team cheer competitions. They never met, although they each knew who the other was.

The dividing line for the East Mayfield School District and West Mayfield School District ran between their houses. Kendal attended Hoover Elementary School and Brit’ney attended Roosevelt Elementary School. Kendal went to Johnson Middle School and Brit’ney went to Reagan Middle School. Kendal enrolled at West Mayfield High School and Brit’ney, East Mayfield High School. Kendal had a flair for the piano and practiced every week to improve her skills. Brit’ney was an expert tumbler and more than presentable gymnast; she was as home on a balance beam as a sidewalk.

Throughout elementary and middle school, Kendal had been a good student, although her test scores were not very high and she had to work very hard to get good grades. Brit’ney had no trouble at all getting good grades and usually outscored all the other children on the plethora of tests they were required to take. Kendal had to learn good study habits, time management, and organization skills in order to keep up with and eventually pass the other kids, while Brit’ney needed none of these tools for academic success. There was one commonality between them, cheerleading and mothers’ who were once cheerleaders themselves.

Carrie Stratton never had big dreams. Of course, like anyone, she fantasized about being wealthy and carefree; but, she was pretty grounded in life. Carrie is a long, lean blonde, very pretty and very fit; with a smile that could melt the hardest of hearts. Carrie is a quality MILF and enjoys the looks she still gets from men and boys alike. All her life she loved animals. In high school, she volunteered at an animal shelter and eventually was hired full time. She graduated from Mayfield Community College as a Veterinarian Assistant and was very proud of herself. Sure, she had been a cheerleader, but it didn’t define her, she did it because it was fun and somewhat exciting. She loved being out front and performing for the people.

Carrie eventually married Robert Stratton, who went to high school with her and played basketball. They knew each other but really never had any interactions while in high school. Robert left town for four years on a basketball scholarship to Merkin Muffley State U. They didn’t see each other at all during that time. He graduated with a PE teaching degree and was hired at Saint Aloysius Boys’ Academy just outside of Mayfield at a very nice pay scale. Upon his return, they ran into each other, and both fell pretty hard.

Barbara Baker’s life didn’t turn out exactly as she had planned, and she was going to make sure things went right for her daughters. Deep inside she was upset that she had wasted her school years on boys and didn’t have the grades to get into a good college. Her dreams of marrying a doctor, lawyer, or better yet, a professional athlete, were not to be. Barbara also attended Community College and earned a certification in accounting.

Barbara had a tight little body and a face that made you want to look at her. She made clothes look good. Barbara was beyond a MILF rating. Alas, her job was causing her ass to widen a bit, but it only seemed to add to her curves. Her husband Al, was the owner of the used car dealership where she got her first job. She knew him from the neighborhood and readily accepted his marriage proposal because she knew he was the best she could do.

Kendal’s Family Vacation

Kendal was so excited! The annual family vacation to Crystal Island was approaching. As soon as school got out in a few weeks, she knew everything would be great! First, she would be getting her first straight A report card and advancing into the ninth grade! She had already been selected for the high school’s JV cheer squad and she felt like a success for the first time in her life. Second, she would be turning fourteen in a week! Birthdays were always so special! And third, she had just found out that her Uncle Jack, Aunt Shirley, and cousin Alex, who lived way over in Claremont, would be joining them for the two week stay at Crystal Island; they had rented the cottage right next to theirs.

Alex was one of her most favorite people in the entire world. He was a half year older than her and a full grade ahead. He was funny and considerate. Alex grew tall too early. His legs and arms were long but the rest of his body hadn’t quite caught up. He was good in basketball and golf. The coaches at the high school were already making him come to extra practices and attend camps. Kendal wished she could cheer for him next year!

Kendal’s older brother, Scott, was a real loner. He didn’t talk too much and read a lot. He sometimes played video games but mostly kept his nose buried in books. He wouldn’t be coming on the family vacation this year because he would be away at High School Space Camp. It didn’t really matter to Kendal; although she did love her brother, he was practically a stranger to her.

The school year finally ended and summer vacation began. Two week later, after her wonderful birthday, the families met at Crystal Island. They all had a whole lot of fun. They spent time at the beach, went horseback riding, rented boats, built bonfires, and enjoyed the amusement park. Alex and Kendal were having great fun together. Their parents were amazed at how well the two of them got along. Alex’s mom, Robert’s sister Shirley, couldn’t help but remark that Kendal was probably the prettiest girl Alex would ever hang with. That comment led to much conversation; eventually, the parents agreed that Kendal was indeed very pretty, and Alex was quite handsome; although in a hormonal, gawky, pubescent sort of way.

At Sunday services, it was announced that there would be a church festival starting that Wednesday afternoon, running through Saturday night. There were to be amusement rides, a midway, animals, and a small rodeo. Alex thought it sounded like a fun time. He and Kendal decided they wanted to go.

The parents were a touch concerned, they didn’t really want to go; they had planned on going to the community dance that Wednesday. They figured the kids would be OK staying at home.

Negotiations began in earnest between the parents and the two youngsters. By Tuesday, an agreement had been hammered out. The kids were allowed to attend the festival. The parents would drop them off at seven, and they were required to call Kendal’s mom every half hour on the dot. At ten thirty, the parents would swing by and pick them up.

Wednesday came and the kids were very excited. Kendal’s Uncle Jack instructed Alex in how to look out and care for Kendal. He told him to consider it a practice date. Alex kind of liked that idea and decided he would treat Kendal like she was a girlfriend ... or something.

As they walked through the festival entrance gate, Alex offered his arm to Kendal. Kendal smiled and hooked her arm around his. Alex was kind of proud being seen with such a pretty girl. Kendal wore overall shorts with a half t-shirt underneath. Alex was pretty sure she wasn’t wearing a bra, but that was OK, her chest was covered by the bib. The way her flat belly appeared under the shirt was almost a bit too much for Alex! She also had on little anklet socks with blue frills and simple white sneakers. Alex thought she looked hot as hell! So did most of the men at the Festival!

“Oh Alex, this is just wonderful. Oh! Can we go on the Tilt-a-Whirl?!”

They rode the ride, twice. Walking off the ride, Kendal latched onto Alex’s arm.

“Oh Alex. The Wild Mouse!”

And on it went. They rode all the rides. Kendal was pretty much hanging all over Alex. Alex was starting to get excited. Kendal was not only very pretty; she was also very touchy-feely!

Kendal had already called her mother twice.

“Kendal let’s take a break and get something to drink.”

He took her by the hand and they entered the food court. They got some lemonade and found a place to sit at a picnic table. Kendal had stopped thinking about Alex as her cousin. She saw him as the nicest boy she had ever spent time with. Alex sat at the end of the table, expecting Kendal to sit across from him. Instead, she sat right next to him, squeezing onto the bench. Alex wasn’t sure what to do; but, he certainly did enjoy having Kendal leaning into him.

They idly chatted, about school, about sports, about cheer, about anything but what they both were feeling. The drinks were finished, Alex looked around, and something caught his eye.

Kendal called her mom, Alex waited.

“What you say we walk down the Midway. Maybe I can win you a bear or something.”

“A bear? Yes! The Midway!”

Alex tried the ring toss, the air gun, and skeet ball, all for naught; then he saw the free throw game.

“Now this is MY game!”

Alex quickly sank three out of three and won Kendal a teddy bear.

“He is soooo cute! Thank you, Alex, you’re the best!”

Kendal swung her free arm up and around Alex’s neck and gave him a nice kiss. Only it wasn’t on the cheek, she kissed him on the lips!

“Alex, oh Alex, look! A wall-climbing thingy! Can you do that?!”

“I don’t know. I’ve never done it.”

They walked over and watched the people on the wall. Kendal stood next to Alex with the bear hooked in her left arm. She placed her right arm up and draped it over Alex’s shoulder. She leaned into him and said, “I bet you could do that. You got the arms and legs for it. If you go fast enough, you get a prize ... for me ... and maybe another kiss.”

Without a word Alex went forward and handed over the admission to the carnie. After one terrible practice run, he paid again and this time, he was up the wall like a spider! He set the record time for that night and was given a choice of prizes. He glanced at Kendal, she was on the phone with her mom.

“Kendal! What do you want?”

“The dinosaur ... the purple one!”

“The purple dinosaur, please.”

The carnie eyed him, eyed Kendal, and with a sideward comment said, “That’s one hot little girlfriend you got there buddy.”

The carnie handed him the dinosaur and slipped him two tickets. “Here kid, two passes for the Ferris wheel. Make sure to kiss that girl good when you get to the top!”

Alex was dumbfounded. Kendal was his cousin! He looked at her waiting for him. She had the prettiest smile on her face. She was the prettiest girl he knew, shit, she was the prettiest girl at the festival!

Alex handed the dinosaur to her and she asked, “What did the man say?”

“He said you were really pretty and gave me two passes for the Ferris wheel.”

Kendal looked at the man who had just glanced their way and quickly caught the back of Alex’s neck with her hand and pulled him down for a longer kiss. She released Alex and quickly turned, took him by the hand, and led him to the Ferris wheel.

“Kendal, you sure you want to go on it?”

“Alex, do you want to go on it, with me?”

Alex paused, looked down, looked back at Kendal and said, “I don’t know of anyone else in the world I would rather go on the Ferris wheel with than you. I just don’t know why you would go on it with me.”

“Wow. Alex, we may be cousins but you’re one of the best friends I have in the world. You treat me better than anybody else ... and ... I think you’re cute.”

Alex was no dummy. He took Kendal by the arm and guided her onto the ride.

The ride started and after a slight hesitation, Alex leaned over to kiss Kendal. Once their lips met, the deal was sealed. They didn’t stop kissing until the carnie told them to get off the ride. He actually let them ride twice as long as usual but they never noticed, and soon enough, a line was starting to form.

Kendal called and checked in with her mom.

They walked back down the Midway but paid no heed to any of the carnies or the other people around them. Kendal had her right arm around his waist and was holding the teddy bear in the other arm. Alex had his left arm around her shoulder and a big old shit eatin’ grin on his face. He had the purple dinosaur in his other arm. If someone cared to look, they would have seen a nice bulge pushing against his pants.

Back at the start of the Midway, Alex asked, “How much time we got?”

“About forty minutes.”

“Call your mom and ask if we can just go ahead and walk home. Tell them we’re tired.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.