Unintended Attraction - Cover

Unintended Attraction

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man's journey to controlling an ability that he has feared and avoided his entire life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Petting  

Alexis’s face went completely white.

Without saying anything she untangled herself from me, threw off the covers, and bolted out of the bed, showing me a flash of her pale ass as she ran out of my room. I stayed in bed, thinking that having me out there would only complicate matters. I could hear scrabbling and soft cursing as Alexis hurried through the house, collecting her discarded clothing. Then the sound of her feet padding urgently up the hall towards the bathroom. The shower started just as I heard the front door open.

It seemed like she made it, at least so far. A shower was a good idea, because there was no way anyone could look at her and think anything other than she had just been fucked out of her mind.

I could hear Ben entering the house; from the sounds of it he was juggling his luggage and the baby at the same time.

“Honey? Can you give me a hand?” I heard him call out, muffled through my closed door. I tracked him by ear, as he dumped some stuff in the living room, before making his way further into the house. He paused by my closed door, and I have to admit I got a bit nervous, my heart pounding. There was no reason for him to come in, or to suspect anything yet; but his wife had just been cuddled up to me mere minutes ago after all. I heard him mutter to himself when he realised she was in the shower, a tone of annoyance in his voice. I remembered then he had to head off to a meeting almost immediately after getting home - he probably wanted to relax before heading to work, not still be on child duty.

I was tossing up what to do when I heard the shower stop. Was it better for me to go outside, or to just stay in? On one hand, I had just had some pretty amazing sex, and had been on the verge of falling asleep when Ben arrived home. On the other, it would be in my own interests if I helped Alexis deal with the situation. Of course, the possibility was there that I would just make her nervous.

I got up and moved to the door, crouching and staring through the gap between it and the wall. I felt like an idiot, standing there in the nude, trying to see what was going on, but I wanted to get a bead on things before I decided what to do.

Alexis moved past my door, and I got a glimpse of her, hair still wet from the shower, dressed in a robe, as she proceeded into the living room. I couldn’t see anyone any more, but I could still hear. Alexis greeted her husband, sounding normal enough, even if her voice was a bit higher pitched than usual.

“I thought you had forgotten I was getting home today.” Ben joked, but there was still an edge of annoyance to his voice.

“I know, I’m sorry!” Alexis said. “I was up later than I expected and overslept. Here, let me take her.”

She presumably took the baby off of Ben, and from the sounds of it moved to the kitchen. I guess she was keeping some distance from him. The rest of their conversation sounded civil enough, even though Ben was busy getting ready to leave again. I was quite impressed on how Alexis kept it together, not giving anything away at all. I really wanted to know what state of mind she was in. She had been on the verge of losing it when we had first awoken together, but then she had given in to me without too much resistance. I hadn’t used any more of my ability, and she had been satisfied and content, at least until she heard her husband get home.

I moved back into my bed, mind racing, trying to figure everything out. It was all hypothetical at this point, but it helped pass the time. Perhaps Alexis giving in meant more than I thought...

Before too long, I heard the front door go as Ben headed off to his meeting. I still didn’t exit my room, happy to stay in bed for the moment, thinking things through. Then there was a timid knock on my door. It opened a crack, and Alexis poked her head in.

“Hey.” She said softly.

“Hey.”

She stood in my doorway, fidgeting uncertainly, clearly unable to decide whether she wanted to come in or not.

“How are you doing?” I asked her, genuinely curious. I couldn’t get a read on what she was thinking.

“I’m a bit sore actually.” She laughed out quietly, and then looked shocked by what she had said.

“You’re welcome.” I grinned wryly at her. That was promising.

Alexis smiled back, but then it wavered before fading completely. Tears began to well in her eyes, before they started making tracks down her cheeks. She sagged slightly, leaning against the doorframe.

“What are we going to do?” She sounded lost, her voice small and fragile.

Huh, that was a change. Before she had always placed the focus on herself, but now she had changed it to include both of us. It was a distinction that was very telling, suggesting that she at the very least considered us both culpable now. This actually made the next step in my plan easier, and more logical for her to follow. I didn’t need or want for her to tear herself up about everything; if we were in this together she was more likely to listen to what I thought we should do, rather than her deciding on her own.

I got up out of bed, and moved over to her, enfolding her in a hug. She stiffened initially, perhaps because I still hadn’t gotten dressed yet, but then she softened, melting into my arms. There was nothing sexual about it, not yet anyway; just Alexis taking some comfort from me.

“Alexis, I don’t think I can stop what we have. I don’t want to.” I said to her, my mouth against the top of her head, her face buried against my chest, sniffling quietly. I reached down and gently placed my hands on her behind, cupping her buttocks. I wasn’t groping her, just holding them firmly as if I had all the right in the world to do so. I hadn’t intended to, I just couldn’t help it.

She didn’t flinch at all, not in the slightest. She let out a long sigh, and seemed to relax and calm down, as if my contact alone had made everything better.

“Me either.” She said in a hushed voice. But then she continued, stronger. “But we have to. It’s not just about me. I have a family. I can’t just -”

“I know.” I interrupted her. I took my hands off her ass, moving them to a more acceptable position along her back. I didn’t want to, but it was for the best.

I could continue, I know I could. I could have my way with her however and whenever I wanted until I left. And she would thank me for it. Whatever her words, she was perfectly okay with my standing naked before her with my hands on her behind. That wasn’t normal, not at all. I had clearly reached a new level with my ability, never mind that I didn’t fully understand it at this time. Hell, Alexis didn’t even seem to realise the contradiction.

Everything now depended on how I wanted this to go, how I wanted it to end. I didn’t want to destroy her life, or hurt her any more than I already had. Whatever depraved plans I had made and enacted on her person, I still liked her. I still considered her my friend. My first real friend since high school actually. Circumstance when we had first met had led me to getting to know her as a person, something I had not done for as long as I had had my ability.

Of course, back then I had thought of it as a curse.

Alexis had been the catalyst for my taking that power and putting it under my control for the first time ever. The more I thought about it, the more it became apparent that I owed her a great deal. Which made what I had used her for seem like a really shitty thing to do in hindsight.

But I didn’t regret it at all.

The memory of her giving in, of accepting me and riding me was something I was never going to forget. How she had reacted when I had called her a slut, spanked her ass ... I very much wanted to do that again, and much more.

But however horrible and selfish my decisions had been, I didn’t think of myself as an awful person. I couldn’t destroy her life on a whim. I had got what I had planned to do. I at least had to give her a chance to rebuild everything.

“We did say we’d pretend nothing ever happened after we left my room, right?”

“We did,” She laughed, choking on it at the end. “But that was before -”

“Before we got distracted?” I teased gently.

“Yes, you bastard!” She laughed, a bit more genuinely this time, hitting me on the arm lightly.

“We still can.”

“I know I said that.” Alexis said slowly. “But can we really just pretend?”

“Look, we can’t help this happening.” I said, lying to her. “But it did, and there has to be a price.” That she’s paying. “I’ll move out.”

Alexis looked at me, shocked, like she had not ever considered that. After everything, what we had done last night and then this morning, it had still not occurred to her that things would change in any way. Was this another effect I had caused, or was I moving things along too fast?

“Move out?” She said quietly, sounding the words out.

“I think it would solve a lot of the problems, don’t you?”

That started the strangest conversation I had ever had. I was standing naked, holding my married housemate, in the doorway to my room, gently walking her through the necessity of my leaving. That I even had to made me worry - had I affected her permanently? Regardless, she accepted it was necessary in the end, although she made no effort to leave my room when I finished. She stood there in my arms, looking up at me expectantly. I think she wanted me to initiate something with her, and I admit I was very tempted. Only the fact that I still hadn’t recovered from the sex this morning gave me pause. I was saved from a decision though when the baby starting crying in the living room, causing Alexis to flash a regretful glance at me, and then leave.

When Ben arrived home that evening, I like to think Alexis and I put on a good show at normalcy, even if we were a bit stilted. I was surprised at how difficult I found it, pretending like nothing had happened. I wasn’t as close with Ben as I was with Alexis, but we were still on good terms. I broached the subject of my looking for a new place, spinning a story that I wanted to give them some more space together, and to branch out on my own. Ironically, Ben tried to talk me into staying, something I wasn’t really ready for. It made it harder, that Alexis was actually looking at me hopefully while her husband tried to talk me out of it.

I laughed inwardly at the thought of Ben trying to get me to stay living with them, when I would undoubtedly be using every chance I got to fuck his wife - but then felt guilty at my thoughts. And then I wondered at myself, because while I felt bad, I didn’t feel that guilty.

In the end, I held firm, ignoring the voice inside telling me to take advantage of the situation. I thanked them both for taking me in when I needed a place to stay, saying we can always still catch up after I move.

I know they were both expecting the search to take a long time, not knowing of course that I already had everything arranged. When I came to them with a fake story that the perfect place had come up, but I had to move in relatively quickly, within the next two weeks; they both bought it. I offered to keep paying rent for the full month since it was so abrupt, but Ben wouldn’t hear of it.

So that was the situation, my plan had gone perfectly, better than I had ever expected. I had taken Alexis, and arranged my exit without a hitch. Alexis was holding it together very well, even if she had been quiet and more demure than normal, and Ben was none the wiser.

In fact he was so oblivious to everything, that I was actually beginning to regret not letting him convince me to stay. Maybe I could have done it, kept things going as they were. As long as I was careful, maybe I could have had the perfect setup - a household with a built in fuck buddy.

In fact the only problem I had with everything was that I didn’t know how much of Alexis’ behaviour was due to the heavy use of my ability that night, and how much was because of her actual attraction to me. It was something I was going to have to figure out, because after the success of all this, there was no way I was going to go back to how I was living before. I was going to use this power, wherever and however I saw fit. And that meant I needed to be absolutely sure of how it worked.

In the days directly after, Alexis continuously gave me glances and looks that made it very clear that she would welcome me if I made a move. But as time passed, the suggestive looks turned into blushing glances, and they in turn gave way to embarrassed avoidance whenever we made eye contact. This was only when she knew I was looking at her though.

When she thought I wasn’t looking at her, out of the corner of my eye, I could see that she was often staring at me intently, a focused an unreadable expression on her face. She would keep this up until she was interrupted by something, then she would visibly shake herself and excuse herself out of the room. Some effect was lingering clearly, but she seemed to be able to control herself and throw it off. Under different circumstances I would be testing this, maybe trying a small usage of my ability, seeing if that could keep the initial effect going. I was very tempted to do this, especially in the days directly after our last encounter.

She initially had a habit of flicking her gaze down my body to my crotch before gently biting her lower lip, her thoughts plainly written on her face. I honestly don’t know how I stopped myself in the first few days. All I wanted to do was take her by the hand and lead her back to my bed, strip her clothes off, and see that look of sated lust on her lovely face again.

Moving day came and went - work actually interfered with when I planned to leave. Instead of one big day, I had to spread it out over a few days, gradually moving all my things out a bit at a time. My last night in the house, the three of us had a small dinner party - Ben’s idea. He had to leave quite early the next day, so this was his chance to say goodbye. It was nice enough, even though Alexis was noticeably uncomfortably throughout. I think Ben put it down to the awkwardness of my leaving.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.