Unintended Attraction - Cover

Unintended Attraction

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man's journey to controlling an ability that he has feared and avoided his entire life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Petting  

We made our way down the hall towards the bedrooms, Alexis’ hand feeling feverish in my own. She was still in front, leading the way; a fact that I didn’t mind in the slightest.

It meant that I was treated to the vision of Alexis from behind, naked but for her panties; pale ass and hips swaying with each determined step. She paused at the junction to the bedrooms, and I felt so in tune with her in that moment that I knew what she was thinking immediately.

“I’m afraid you’re mine for tonight Alexis.” I murmured to her, taking the front and leading her towards my room, away from her own.

“I am?” Alexis said, a playful tone in her voice. She snaked an arm around my waist, and gave me a gentle squeeze. Interesting. She seemed to have regained her spark somewhat, after our encounter in the living room. I won’t lie, the experience of having my way with her; having control every aspect was intoxicating, but this was also a rush. It was as though she was a willing participant now, the foundation laid. With her arm around me, we slowed down, walking together, until we came to a stop at my bedroom door. I turned to face her, placing my hands on her hips.

“You are.” I affirmed to her, enjoying the flush of emotion that painted her cheeks. “Any complaints?”

In answer, Alexis flung her arms around my neck and pulled my head down for a kiss; something I was more than happy to oblige her in. Her bare breasts were pressed against me, and I could feel her erect nipples on my chest. It was an aggressive and needy kiss; Alexis seemed to be taking the initiative. I wondered at that. Was she still under my control at all at this point? Or was this simply the net result of my efforts all evening - I had set the scene, and now I was reaping the benefits.

Regardless, it was time for the next act.

Not breaking the kiss with Alexis, I reached out behind her and fumbled with the door knob until I managed to get it open. It was ungainly, but we shuffled into my bedroom, kissing and exploring each others bodies all the while. When our legs hit the edge of my bed, she pulled away from the kiss, and looked up into my face, her eyes widening from the full realisation of where we were, and what the implications were. Whatever the effect of my ability on her this night, whatever we had done so far, the reality of this moment seemed to sober her to some extent: she was mostly naked in the bedroom of her housemate - and it was obvious where things were heading.

“So,” Alexis said, coyly and softly, seeming unsure of whether she ought to be bold or embarrassed. “What do you want to do with me, now that you have me?”

To answer her, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties, and yanked them down in one motion so that she was standing before me, completely nude.

Alexis’ hands moved down, covering her crotch in an instinctive motion, as she let out a small and surprised squeak. It might be perverted of me, but the sight of her, thighs pressed together, trying to cover up her nakedness, was deeply arousing. It only lasted for a moment; a smokey-eyed look of arousal soon replacing the look of shock - but it was enough.

I put my hands on Alexis’ shoulders and gripped her tightly. She looked at me, smiling uncertainly and reached out to me, seeking to draw me into her embrace. Before she could though, I unceremoniously pushed her backwards onto my bed. She landed heavily - arms and legs going all akimbo, spread eagled and open to my gaze. On the bounce I caught her ankles and lifted her legs up and open - the end result being Alexis was flat on her back in my bed, legs controlled, thighs spread, and her arousal soaked pussy at my mercy.

“Oh, fuck!” Alexis said hoarsely. She looked up at me standing above, her eyes wide. She shifted on the bed, wiggling her way down until her ass was on the very edge. She was actually trying to spread her legs wider, opening herself up to me as much as she could, showing with her actions that I was welcome to do whatever I wanted to her.

“Soon.” I told her, sinking own to my knees at the edge of the bed. I placed her legs over my shoulders, running my hands down until I gripped her inner thighs. “But not yet.”

I leant forward, my face close to her pussy. The scent of her arousal was intoxicatingly strong. Alexis propped herself up on her elbows, looking down her body at me between her spread legs. Her eyes were completely round, her mouth open and panting. I pressed my lips to the smooth and taught flesh of her inner thigh, just below her crotch and smiled at her.

“Fuck, oh god, Holy shit.” She chanted, her whole body shivering as she flopped to her back, her pert breasts heaving. I grinned to myself. I had never seen a woman so worked up before.

The moment my lips touched her pussy, Alexis went rigid, thrusting her hips upwards, and wrapping her legs tightly around my head. She shuddered, making smaller follow-up mini thrusts against my mouth.

Bloody hell.

She had just orgasmed, and I hadn’t even done anything yet! She wasn’t merely a puppet anymore, but she was clearly still strongly affected from my ability. It was as though the effects were still there - a heightened state of arousal, and receptive nature - but she wasn’t consumed by an all-encompassing need.

Feeling equal parts sadistic and curious, I decided to experiment some more.

I ran my tongue along the length of her pussy, parting her folds, before finishing at her clit. She tasted sweet. As I did this, I pulsed her with my ability, directing a strong use at Alexis, focusing on what I was doing between her legs. I wasn’t entirely sure if I could direct it in this manner, regardless of whatever I suspected had happened with my use on Jasmine.

“Jesus, fuck!”She cried out, reaching down and gripping my hair in an almost painful grip. Her ass left the bed as she ground her crotch up into my face. “How are you doing that!”

“You like that do you-” I started, directing a smirk up towards her. Before I could finish the sentence though, Alexis tightened her grip on my hair and pulled me violently back down to her pussy.

“Don’t stop!” She cried out, almost sobbing. “I’ll do anything to you, just don’t stop!”

That seemed to work, I thought wryly. Maybe a little too well, considering my neck was a little sore from being wrenched down. I flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit, going as fast as I could; this time using a more gradual and sustained pulse of my ability.

Alexis let out a long drawn out groan, flinging her arms out above her head, starting a rhythmic gyration of her hips, trying to keep up with my movements. I varied the pulse I sent to her; her cries varied perfectly in time with the strength I used. I pulsed her, hard, and enjoyed the spectacle of her going into involuntary full body spasms.

I toyed with her like this for a long time, trying different variations and uses. I have no idea how many times she came, but soon her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. She had long stopped with words - unintelligible moans and cries were the only accompaniment to the spasms of her body. This didn’t change until the first time I slipped a finger inside her.

“Yes! Yes, yes, god - please, more!” Alexis moaned. The effect of my penetrating the molten depths of her pussy was electrifying. I could feel the muscles of her inner wall clench as she clutched at my head, urging me on.

I fingered her, continuing to rake my tongue over her sensitive pussy, sensing that she was building to another orgasm. This time however, I ceased stoking her arousal with my ability, relying on just the physical sensations I was causing the old fashioned way.

I could tell she was growing frustrated, having suddenly lost the intense sensations that had been engendered artificially. She might not have known the reasons, but she could tell what I was doing to her was not as pleasurable as what she had been experiencing prior. All the same, she was getting closer, grinding and gyrating, trying to get me to hit the spots she wanted me to. When I sat back, pulling away from her, she actually glared at me, a cute expression of confused frustration on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.