Summer Storm - Cover

Summer Storm

Copyright© 2018 by radio_guy

Chapter 5

We saw the sights around the RV park.

It had swimming at a pool as well as a river, which looked more like a big creek to me. I felt the water in the river and it was very cold. Misty pointed, “Taylor, there’s still snow on the tops of those mountains!” She exclaimed.

“Yes, it can get cold up here even in the summer. That’s particularly true in the evenings.”

She grinned at me. “You’ll just have to keep me warm.”

I grinned back. “I’ll do my best.” Sharon and Dave didn’t hear us.

We returned to our mutual site and sat down. Sharon got her brochures and maps for us to plan in detail our time at Yellowstone. Misty and I let her speak with her plans becoming more detailed as she reviewed each day’s route with us. We had food but decided to eat out. Sharon’s research had found some interesting places in Cook City just up the road from our RV park. We mapped out day trips planning lunch out each day. We would breakfast each morning here and then start out. On some days, we would return for supper and, on others, we would eat out and return late.

We “did” the park. It was delightful. My truck makes a good platform for viewing and is comfortable for riding. We enjoyed our meals and all that we did. We watched Old Faithful, went to Roosevelt Lodge, and walked the shops. We ate at various spots in and around the park. We felt two more mild earthquakes during this time. There were smaller ones that we had almost learned to ignore. All through it, Misty was at my side. I appreciated her and her presence more every day of our time together. We hadn’t been overly romantic though I was feeling that way about her now. After four days of touring including hiking with a ranger to lead and watch over us, we decided to take a day off and spend it at the pool in the RV park.

The only slight bad spot in the situation was that Sharon and Dave did not seem to be progressing further in their relationship. They had reached a point of being friends but hadn’t really gone beyond that point. I’m not sure if it were mutual or if one or the other just didn’t get beyond the initial point of interest.

I was looking forward to Misty wearing her bikini again and wasn’t disappointed. She still looked fantastic! There were about six other couples at the pool plus the four of us. Misty seemed to garner as much in the way of stares as my daughter despite being almost twice her age. They were both tall and slim with superb figures.

Misty’s figure in that skimpy suit had to be seen to be believed and there was a lot of her to be seen. She sure had my attention! We were out in the pool and she swam to me. I pulled her to me and she moved into my arms. We spent a considerable time kissing while holding each other closely.

Later, when we came out, my daughter whispered, “Do I need to give you some space?”

I blushed. “That’s not my style, Sharon.”

She smirked, “No, because if it was, you would already have needed space. You two work well together. I’m glad because my dad should be happy.”

I grinned at my daughter. “That’s good. However, I’m not spending time with Misty for your benefit.” I sat down next to Misty as we air dried. I enjoyed looking at her. In her suit, it was all good. She didn’t need fancy clothes or much makeup to look good. I felt like I looked better being beside her.

She whispered to Sharon and Dave. She then said to me, “Taylor, would you escort me back to the RV?”

“Sure, Misty.” I stood and grabbed my stuff. I noticed from the corner of my eye that Dave was talking to Sharon. Misty stood and we left for our site. I saw Dave continue talking to Sharon as we left the pool area. We walked silently to our adjoining sites.

Once there, Misty directed me into her RV and onto the couch. It could be made into a dinette but folded down into a comfortable couch. I said, “Misty, if I sit here long, I will get the couch wet from my suit.”

“Then stand up and remove it.”

“Um!” I stammered and grunted in shock with a questioning look.

“Taylor, I didn’t bring you in here to get the couch wet but to talk about us. I sense that you will not initiate that discussion. I want to know why and that will probably initiate some other talk.”

I was at a noticeable loss. I said, “I’m not good at this kind of thing. Misty, you know I was married and that she died of cancer. Before we had started going together, I hadn’t much any experience. I’ve only dated a few times since and then only casually. This is not an area in which I have experience or even a good idea about what to do.”

“I had figured that, Taylor. That’s why I initiated this little meeting.”

She paused, “Do you like kissing me, being with me, looking at me, talking with me?”

“Yes. Yes, to all of those things.”

“Why?”

“Er, you’re intelligent and passionate. Those two factors make time with you enjoyable.”

“And you want more of those times?”

“Yes.”

“Then, stand up.” She walked over to me as I stood. “Taylor, we have reached the point where we’ll go further as a couple or end. To end things, all you have to do is walk away or not want what I will offer.” I slowly nodded still not sure what she had in mind. She made a slight move and her top fell away. It hadn’t covered much but her breasts were totally bared to my sight! They weren’t big but seemed to be quite firm. They were beautiful!

“Remove your trunks.” I gulped but reached inside my trunks to undo the cinch string that had tightened the waist. Once it was loose, I pushed the trunks down until they fell over my hips and down to my feet. By the time, they hit the floor, Misty had untied her bottoms letting them fall also. We were now standing facing each other naked.

She looked me over and said, “I like.” She took my hand leading me into the bedroom area in back. “Taylor, I want you to make love to me. I think it will be fantastic.” She released my hand and grabbed another protruding part and kissed me. She took her time and I responded feeling her wondrous body. We fell and lay on the bed together continuing to touch and kiss exposed body parts. We made slow, passionate love on that bed. It had been a long time for both of us. It was good. Actually, it was very good. Eventually, we lay back in each other’s arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.