Jim and Stacy Naked in School - Cover

Jim and Stacy Naked in School

Copyright© 2018 by S star W

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The program comes to a new school. Jim and Stacy are the freshman in the first program ever at St Joe ISD. This was my first story in the NiS universe. I hope my later stories are better. Look them up on my author page or go to my naked at school series. It has not only my NiS stories but also other stories that take place in schools.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

Friday morning:

Stacy’s dad woke her and her brother up an hour earlier than usual. Her mom had had to go to a doctors appointment at 8:30 and it was an hours drive away, so she had already left. He had already woken her brother before they both had come into her room. Half asleep she sat up in bed. She went to the restroom but when she got back to her room they were still in her room. She asked what was going on as she looked at the two of them. Her father told her that they had decided, he and her brother, that because this was the last day of the program they were going to do something special. She asked what they were going to do, and he told her that he had felt bad about the way they had treated her the night before. So he told her I and your brother are going to show you how it should be between a man and a woman. She was a little suspicious, after all why would it take both of them to show her that. The three of them lay down on her bed. Her father started it off by kissing her, not like a father and daughter but like lovers. Both he and her brother gently stroked her breast causing her body to stir in arousal. Her father broke the kiss, but her brother took up where he left off. Her father replaced the hand he had on her breast with his mouth. Using his tongue he made circles around her breast starting at the base and working up. When he got to her nipple he also circled the hardening bud. While his tongue was circling her nipple, his hand was stroking her shaved sex. Her hips were already beginning to undulate from the multiple stimulation when he sucked the hard bud into his mouth. As he did so his fingers split the seam of her pussy lips, delving into the juices of her sheath. Finding her clitoris already stiffened and extra sensitive with her readiness. Just to make sure she was ready, and he loved the taste of girl juice, he brought his tongue down to lick it and putting his hand back on her breast. At this point her brother had already broken the kiss and was coping what his father had done on her breast. The only sounds coming from her mouth was a soft gasps. Her father stuck his tongue into her opening. She flinched bucking her hips in approval of the touch. Using his free hand, her father moved his tongue back up to her clit and put his index finger in all the way up to the third knuckle. She started rotating her hips, fucking his finger. He began to suck on her clit as he added a second finger to her opening. Now she began to buck in earnest, crying out yes yes yes and oh god yes, and there may have even been some more more more in there somewhere. Pulling his fingers out he replaced them with his cock fucking her hard as she begged for more. After ten or twelve good hard strokes, her brother moved out of the way and her father put her legs on his shoulders and nearly bent her in half never stopping his long hard strokes. At this point she was screaming in pleasure. He allowed her legs to fall back to the bed and flip over putting her on top. As she took over she was fucking him harder than he had been fucking her. She was about to gain her second orgasm when her brother said he couldn’t wait anymore and pushed her down on top of her father, working his cock into her ass. She screamed in both pleasure and pain as he sank his cock into her ass. With only twenty minutes left to get ready for school after they had all come. She jumped into the shower just to rinse off the sweat and cum. She had barely been able to get dressed and down to the bus in time for school.

They arrived at school, already there was a crowd around the boxes. Stacy and Jim as usual were the first program students to arrive. They are just starting to strip some of the boys asked to help her and girl steps forward and asked to help Jim. Before they can start though the other program students arrive. All of the program students are stripped by fellow students. As they are putting their shoes back on they realize that the other students did not put their clothes into the boxes. All of the program students protest at the same time. There are five of the other students who have all of their clothes. The students who have their clothes start running towards the parking lot. Several of the program students chased them. Before they can catch them however the clothes are thrown into the trunk of a car and the lid shut, locking the clothes away from their reach. They got back from the door just as the principal opened it.

They complained to the principal about what had happened. The principal took down the names of the ones who had taken the clothing, but didn’t try to retrieve them. (They would find out Monday that all five of them two girls and three boys would be in the program the following week). They headed for their first class but neither of them need relief so the class was uneventful. Instead of going to her science class next Stacy went to math with Jim. The assignment for them (Mrs Bennett had figured out a way to use the naked kids in a lesson) to be measured by her or one of the other students. First Stacy’s unaroused breast were measured and Jim’s flaccid cock as well. Then a boy volunteered to stimulate Stacy while a girl volunteered to do the same with Jim, and they were measured again. Then out of her own curiosity Mrs Bennett had the two of them stimulate each other to see if there was any difference in the reaction of being stimulated by a member of the opposite sex that was also naked, there was but only a little,

She then compiled the information and had the class construct a ratio of the different stages of arousal. While the other students were doing this, she told them to relieve themselves if needed to. Jim looked at Stacy and Stacy looked back at him. Coming to a decision together they began to kiss and rub each other. He sucked on her breast and fondled her pussy while she was foundling his cock. Finally they got into the 69 position each getting more and more aroused the whole time. She pressed her hips into his mouth trying to get more of the tremendous sensation, as she also tried to get more and more of his cock into her mouth. Just as she got his cock past the constriction of her throat and buried her face in the hair around his cock he came straight into her throat. She pulled her head back untill just the head was in her mouth. She had only just swallowed the last of his cum, when she pulled her mouth off of his cock and screamed her own orgasm. Unknown to ether of them the whole class had been watching them, instead of doing their work. An earth shattering applause brought them out of their reverence. The both turned a shade of pink that can never be described. They had been so lost in each other that they hadn’t known the whole class and even the teacher had been staring at them in awe.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.