Jim and Stacy Naked in School
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Stevew

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The program comes to a new school. Jim and Stacy are the freshman in the first program ever at St Joe ISD. This was my first story in the NiS universe. I hope my later stories are better. Look them up on my author page or go to my naked at school series. It has not only my NiS stories but also other stories that take place in schools.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

Thursday morning:

Stacy and Jim arrived early to school again, unlike the previous three days, they have found a new confidence in themselves. Instead of trying to wait, they simply walk up to the boxes and start stripping. When other students get there, they allow themselves to felt up. Stacy even let a boy touch the cleft between her legs, though she would not let him put a finger in her. The other program participants get there a few minutes later. Jamie and Elizabeth are sporting a new look, having shaved their pussy the night before. Stacy and Amy inquired the two of them how it felt to not have any hair on their privates. It’s awesome they said in unison. Elizabeth added, as she stroked herself, that when she walked her panties rubbing her bare flesh there sent tingles through her. Several of the boys asked to feel of their bald pussies. The bell rang to go to home room. Stacy told Jim that she was going to try it herself.

In english class they read the story of The Little Mermaid. In this version however in order to regain her voice she had to fuck every knight in the kingdom in all her holes. As they walked down the hall to their next class, Jim would be joining her in science today, Amy came up to them to talk to Stacy. They decided that they would also shave their privates.

During science class Mr Hardon told them that he wanted them to kiss and make out, so that the rest of the class could of served the reactions that happened between the two sexes. They began kissing. It was obvious at once that boys reacted faster than girls. The teacher then asked them to preform oral sex together. They had no problem with that so they did. Within a few minutes she had a small climax, but he did not. Then he asked them to have intercourse with each other. Stacy drew a line at this. You can’t make us do that. That is going too far.

The other students need to see how the body works, therefore you will do it. No I won’t and you can’t make me do it. Mr Hardon called the principal in to the room. The principal told the teacher that he couldn’t make them have sex in class and shouldn’t have made them oral sex. But he said turning to face both Stacy and Jim. This is a part of this class you don’t have to do it, if you don’t want to, however there are things to be learned in the act of having sex.

The four of them debated for several minutes, before reaching a compromise. Stacy and Jim would have sex in front of the class. Before they did however Stacy would have her pussy shaved, her suggestion not theirs. She laid down on the table and Jim shaved her pussy. After she was shaved, she felt her privates with her hand, it was smooth and she decided that she licked it. Before Jim started fucking her, he knelt down licked her now smooth pussy. She was on the verge of an orgasm when he raised his head and scooted forward to put his cock into her. She sensations produced by her bald cunt and his unshaven cock was amazing. By the time he shot his load into her, she had already had three small moaning orgasms. But when he did shoot his load into her, the orgasm was much more intense and she screamed in ecstasy. She screamed so loud she could be heard in the front office three doors down the hall.

Lunch time:

The other girls asked her when she had shaved. She told them that in her science class she would only consent to being fucked if she was shaved and they agreed. Amy complained that now she was the only one not shaved. They told her that if she wanted they could shave her during lunch. After thinking about for a few minutes she agreed to let them shave her. After they were through eating they took her into the hall and made her lay on a bench. She was shaved right there in the hall in front of everyone. Now all the boys wanted to touch their shaved pussies. Most of them were allowed to do so, but the bell rang for them to get to class. The ones who didn’t get to were disappointed but the girls agreed to let them have a chance at the end of the day.

In her PE class Jim was there this time. He told Stacy that tomorrow they would be going to his science class but for today he would be in her PE class. It was wrestling day again she was paired up with Jim. Like with the boy the other day he was supposed to attack her from behind and she was supposed to flip him as she had the other boy. What happened instead was that he broke her move and ended up on top of her. He held her by the wrists and was laying on top of her. She refused to give up however and continued to half raise her shoulders not allowing herself to be pinned. Both of them were wiggling back and forth. Him trying to pin her and her trying not to be pinned. She bucked her hips up at him trying to throw him off of her. What happened next was a total accident. As she bucked he shifted and the upward motion of her hips caused his cock to sink into her cunt, which was wet from their wrestling. Shocked by the action he froze, but she did not she continued to buck. This time however she was not trying to throw him off she was enjoying herself. She had decided that if she couldn’t throw him off of her then she was at least going to enjoy herself while she was being held down. She didn’t get to enjoy it very long before the coach broke them up. He told her to go and wait in his office. He told Jim to go stand in the corner.

In the coaches office she paced back and forth. She was worried about what would happen next. When the Coach Jones entered the room he just looked at her for several minutes. Finally he asked her what was going on. She said that she was sorry and that she would never do it again. I should send you to the front office for having sex in my class. She begged him not to, she had already been spanked once and was afraid she would have to do the program again next week. Half crying she got down on her knees begging him not to send her to the front office. As she was kneeling there a thought crossed her mind. If I suck on his cock just a little I can say that he made me do it then he would be the one in trouble. Acting quickly she unzipped his pants and fished out his cock then closed her mouth over it. He started to protest her action, but found the sensation of her mouth on his organ fogging his brain. Before he could stop himself he had pulled her up from her knees and laid her across his desk. Two seconds later he was plunging his cock into her over and over. He had enough sense about him to cover her mouth with his hand, preventing her from screaming. She did however try to hit him with her hands and arms. He simply caught them with his free hand. He continued to fuck her forcefully until he felt himself about to come. Then he pulled himself out and shot his load into her back. He took a towel from a pile kept by his desk and cleaned her back of all of his cum.

By the time he let her out of his office it was time to hit the showers. She went into the boys shower room and of course Jim had to go into the girls shower room, so they didn’t get to see each other until later.

Shower room Stacy:

The atmosphere inside the shower room was different somehow today, she couldn’t quite figure out what was going on. Suddenly she found herself surrounded by nearly all the boys, there were eight of them. They crowded her, and when they were in range they all touched her at once. She was forced onto her knees. The boys all tried to put their cocks in her face. A boy who was behind her grabbed her head and forced her mouth open. The boy nearest to her shoved his cock into her mouth as she was struggling to get away. All eight of the boys were hard. One of the boys told her how she had been teasing them all week by walking around naked and showering with them. She tried to protest that it was the program and not her, but they wouldn’t listen. Finally she was lifted up and forced down onto one of the boys cocks. Every time she tried to get up off of him they would shove her down again. This continued for several minutes and she was beginning to enjoy the game they were all playing with her. She was shoved down again but this time the guy behind had a bright idea. He pushed on her back until her breast were touching the boy she was on top of causing her nipples to rub against the boy’s chest. This created a whole new level of sensation for her. She was beginning to moan softly at first then louder. At this point she was plunging her own pussy into the boy’s cock. See she likes it don’t you one of the boys said. Another boy said that she would like this even better. He got behind her she couldn’t see what he was doing. As far as she could tell he was merely rubbing her ass even the crack of it. Then she let out a horrific scream as he sank his cock into her ass. The boy who had ju put his cock into her ass told the others that even though the walls of the shower were sound proof they needed to shut her up, the sound was echoing off the walls. Another boy shoved his cock into her mouth, ether because of her screaming or because his cock was a little bit smaller he was able to put his cock straight into her throat. By the time all of the boys had had a turn in all three of her holes she had decided that she liked this three on one they were doing to her. Of course by the time they had finished with her she was also too late to catch the bus. At least she was able to get dressed. One of the boys offered her a ride home. He didn’t even try to get her to do anything to pay him for the ride home.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.