Jim and Stacy Naked in School
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Stevew

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The program comes to a new school. Jim and Stacy are the freshman in the first program ever at St Joe ISD. This was my first story in the NiS universe. I hope my later stories are better. Look them up on my author page or go to my naked at school series. It has not only my NiS stories but also other stories that take place in schools.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

Wednesday morning;

Jim and Stacy get to school early like they did yesterday, but this time they decided to wait until the other program boys and girls get there to strip, but the principal gets there before the last two get there. He tells the six who are there to go ahead and strip. They told him that they were waiting for the others. He tells them that they were required to strip as soon as they were on school property. As this fact was not made clear to you I will not punish any of you this time.

They started stripping at once and had just finished when the last two walked up to the striping area. They told them about the rule also. During home room there was an announcement over the inter com that there was to be a dance on Friday evening. The announcement caused a flurry of talk about what everyone was going to wear.

Amy Jackson, the sophomore girl, asked the principal between classes if they went to the dance they had to be naked. The principal answered yes you will have to be naked and as it is a school function all program participants are required to go. Though they did not have to bring a date unless they wanted to and it could be anyone they chose.

As Jim and Stacy were going to english they were both stopped in the hallway by request the boy who stopped Stacy wanted to feel her breast. The girl who stopped Jim wanted to feel his muscled chest. When they finally get into the class they are one minute late. They apologize to Mrs Jones explaining that they had been delayed by requesters. Both Jim and Stacy were very horny from the fondling in the hall, however Mrs Jones tells them that because they were late to class they were denied relief.

Once again they are made to read from the stories. This time the story is a new version of the classic kids story of “Cinderella” only in this tale the stepmother (after the fathers death) turns her home into a brothel with Cinderella as the star attraction at the age of thirteen. While the stepsisters are are not required to work the brothel at all, though occasionally they do only the the guy is very rich. The prince does eventually marry her and take her away with him, but he also shares her with his knights.

Stacy was so horny by the end of class she actually had trouble walking to her science class. Just before she got to her class she was stopped in the hall by one of the senior boys. He requested to stroke breast and she allowed him to do so, but he stopped her body could get any kind of relief. Once she was in class Mr hardon asked her to wait on her relief. She needed relief so bad that she was squirming in her seat. When the bell rang for class to begin, he had her lay on the table as she had the other day. We are going to do a little experiment today. As Stacy is in the program she will be our subject one at a time I want all of you to come over here and stroke her breast. I will give each of you one minute each. She thought to herself this is going to be a nightmare how can I take all of the stimulation. The first student walked over to her and began rubbing both of her breast at the same time a tingling arose within her. As he did her breathing got a little harder. She was still breathing hard when his time was up and another student a girl this time. Stacy was still breathing hard but it didn’t have the same effect on her body. It was as if something was wrong with her. The next student another boy and the tingling began again. Thinking to herself is it just because they are boys and not girls that I get this tingling sensation. But then the next student another girl began her rubbing she got another tingling sensation though it was different somehow, maybe this girl was just better at it she thought. After all twenty four students had taken a turn. Mr Hardon said okay now I want all of you to come up here but this time I want you to rub her vulva. Oh god she thought not that I can’t take it but she lay still not moving. The first boy gently rub the outside of her sex, oh that feels good she thought but didn’t say. The girl cane up next and did the same thing, it still felt good when the girl did it but not as good as when the boy had done it. The next boy came up and did the same as the first except towards the end when he ran one finger through her slit she gasped involuntary. Very good said their teacher. The second girl went up to her and did the same as the boy before her only she did more than one stroke through her slit. It went on and on like that each student doing just that little bit more until the last student got to her. At this point she was ready to scream in frustration because every one of them was getting her to a point just shy of an orgasm but not quite there, despite the whimpers and gyrations she was making. The last boy on the other hand was different. He started the same as the others but more quickly began to stroke her slit. She was whimpering and moaning on the verge of screaming out in a climax when he slid his middle finger into her sheath and at the same time placed his thumb on her clitoris. The double stimulation caused her to simultaneously buck her hips and scream out her pleasure in an enormous orgasm.

She was still trying to catch her breath when the bell rang signaling the end of class. Mr Hardon came up to her before she could leave the room. He told her that for the next two days Jim would be joining their class as he had arranged with Jim’s math teacher then on Friday they would both go to the math class. She nodded her understanding not quite able to talk yet.

At lunch:

All of the naked students met at the table reserved for them. Amy told them about her conversation with the principal and that would all be required to go to the dance on Friday naked. Can you imagine we have to go naked and no one else does. I can just imagine how my date would react. He would be more concerned with looking at me than dancing. We could always go as a group Stacy said. That way no one could try anything untoward with us. They all agreed to that and started making plans. Since Randy’s mom had a suburban, they decided that they should bower it for the night. Randy called his mom on his cell phone and she agreed that they could use it on Friday night.

As Jim and Stacy left the lunch room she told him what Mr Hardon had told her at the end of class. He told her that Mrs Jones had told him as well. I just know he is going to try to make us do something with each other. He can’t make us do anything we don’t want to do can he. I bet he will try. Yah you are probably right. After another erotic history lesson they headed for their last class of the day. For Stacy it was PE for Jim it was science. Jim walked over to Mr Hardon, another day of being felt up I supposed Jim said. The class does need to know how the male body reacts to stimulation. Don’t worry it won’t be that bad will it, after all you can have as much relief as you want can’t you. I guess so but I am getting tired of being stimulated over and over without release. Don’t worry I think it will be different today. For the last two days the class had fondled serval times but had never gone all the way to ejaculation, which would at least have given him some relief. Today was different the first student a girl went to him she licked his nipples as she jacked his rod she stopped short of his climax though and his cock was allowed to soften before the next student was allowed to go up to him. A boy this time barely did anything whispering in Jim’s ear, I don’t know why he is making even us boys do this I am not and don’t want to be gay. All the girls seemed to like getting him to the edge but not letting him go over the edge of coming. The last student of the class a girl took pity on him. She took him to the edge like all the others, but before he could ejaculate she took his cock in her mouth allowing him to come down her mouth. He shot twice in her mouth and she let four more shots land on his stomach. Mr Hardon then had all the other girls come up to him and lick him clean, that way all the girls would get a taste of his come. Jim walked with Stacy after her PE class to the front door of the building. Unlike the previous two days she allowed Jim to dress her and she dressed him. They agreed that he would come to her house after he got his chores done (his chores were basically the same as hers). After she got home she went up stairs and changed into the clothes she normally would usually wear while doing her chores. As soon as she got to the last step, her mother called out to her. Remember we are doing the program at home as well Stacy, that means shoes only. I thought that meant the house not while I am doing my chores she told her mom as she turned and saw her mom naked in the doorway. It means anywhere on this farm and you know it. But mom Jim is coming over to ride John (her horse) with me. I can’t do that naked. You invited him over and those are the rules for this week, besides isn’t he in the program this week as well. How am I supposed to ride a horse naked with a boy as naked as I am. Very carefully she told her daughter. She went back up stairs to strip.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.