Jim and Stacy Naked in School - Cover

Jim and Stacy Naked in School

Copyright© 2018 by S star W

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The program comes to a new school. Jim and Stacy are the freshman in the first program ever at St Joe ISD. This was my first story in the NiS universe. I hope my later stories are better. Look them up on my author page or go to my naked at school series. It has not only my NiS stories but also other stories that take place in schools.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

Tuesday morning:

When Jim and Stacy got to school Tuesday morning the clothes boxes were setting outside the front doors. The bus had, for, once gotten them to school early. They stripped quickly, with the intention of getting into the building before the crowds got there. The doors were locked. Since the boxes also locked as soon as they were closed, they had to stand in front of the doors naked. Jim commented that they knew not to do that again, as they stood there waiting for the doors to open completely naked.

Before the doors opened other students including the other six participants in the program arrived. The other participants started to strip. Stacy overcome with embarrassment, for a moment, hid behind Jim which was of course against the rules of the program. The principal saw her as he unlocked the doors. He told her to report to his office at once. Hiding yourself even behind another participant is against the rules he reminded her. I know she told him, but I was overcome with embarrassment at being nude. I agree with you he told her, but none the less I will still will still have to punish you for it. Because the program is new to the school, I will give you a choice. You can ether do the program again next week, or I will give you a spanking. If you agree to the spanking it will be in front of the high school and will consist of five strokes on the butt you can cry or even scream but you can’t move. If I have to get someone to hold you down because you moved you will get ten, you can however choose to be held down by two other students to keep from moving but I will add two swats for that as well. She agreed to the spanking, just the thought of having to do this all over again made her shiver.

The principal announced that there would be an assembly in the cafeteria after the first class of the day. She was allowed to go to her home room until the assembly.

At the assembly she was taken onto the stage that was used to preform plays. There she was made to lean over a bench, the arm rest of which was between her legs. The principal stood at her left side in order to get a good swing with his hand, she had chosen not to have any help to keep from moving that way she would only have five strokes on her butt. She hadn’t thought about how strong the principal was or the fact her legs were on ether side of the arm rest.

The first stroke onto her butt was more than she ever thought it would be. She cried out from the pain of it. It felt as if she had been branded like a cow. Worst of all when his hand landed on her buttocks it drove her hips down causing her pussy to rub against the arm of the bench igniting an itch in her cunt. The second blow made it even worse. Each blow landed on the opposite cheek of her butt, causing a fiery brand. The red imprint of his hand could be seen from the back of the room on both of her cheeks. Tears were poring down her face and she was audibly crying and screaming. After the third stroke her hips began to undulate against her will, stroking her crotch on the arm of the bench, exciting her arousal even more. He called two of the boys who were not in the program up to the stage to hold her still. This meant she would instead of two more swats there would be seven more but she couldn’t help herself. The rubbing of her pussy on the arm of the bench was igniting her libido and she had to move. One of the boys held her arms while the other held her legs. The fourth stroke drove her hips down again into the arm of the bench, but being held as she was she couldn’t ease the itching by rubbing her crotch on it. This only served to intensify the itching in her privates. The fifth blow intensified it even more. By the end of her spanking, she was so horny that she could barely see straight much less walk.

Because the second class of the day was nearly over anyway they were allowed to linger in the hall twenty minutes instead of the usual ten minutes. Three boys came up to her at once asking to touch her sore butt. She wanted to decline but after being punished for just hiding herself and she didn’t want another spanking ever again, besides it was only her butt, everyone had one so it couldn’t be unreasonable.

She found Jim in the hall and went over to talk to him. They found a place where few people could see them and ask for a request. She told him how confused she was about the spanking. On one hand it hurt like hell, on the other made her so horny. He suggested that it wasn’t the pain that made her so horny but being in front of everyone, she had neglected to mention that her crotch was sliding across the arm of the bench.

Lunch time:

She joined the other program students at their private table to eat her lunch, she had refused to give in to her need of relief during her her last class. The girls were setting at one end and the boys at the other. Stacy asked them in a whispered voice how they dealt with the increasing need for release of their sexual tension.

Elizabeth told her if she didn’t want anyone else to touch her to just get herself off, but just between you and me it is much better when you let someone else do it for you. I’ll think about it Stacy told her.

In history class she still refused to take relief but Jim did unlike Monday he asked her to help him. She reluctantly knelt in front of him, wrapped her hand around his cock tentatively, and started to pump her hand up and down reveling in the feel of the cock in her hand. When he came squirting his cum on her face and breast, she jumped alarmed at the amount he had squirted on her. Mr. Woods gave her a towel to clean herself and Jim. Again they were made to read all of the erotic history from the text. Which only served to increase her arousal and her desire to do something if only she could figure out what.

Coach Johnson asked her at the beginning of class if she wanted relief and she denied herself as she had all day. Today they were all playing volleyball. When it was her turn to serve all the boys on the other team had their eyes glued to her. As she raised the ball to serve, her breast were also raised, which emphasize their shape and firmness. Because the boys on the other team were staring at her they paid no attention to the ball she had just served, unfortunately the ball also landed out of bounds. She wasn’t sure if she liked that fact or not, she was kinda getting used to the attention she was getting from the boys and secretly liked it.

In the shower at the end of class three boys came to her asking if they could wash her. Remembering how good it felt when the boy had washed her hair yesterday, she said okay but they had to stop when she told them to. One started washing her hair, and while another started washing her back. The third boy started at her ankles, he washed up to her knees on both legs, then from her knees to her hips. She could feel the tension building in her higher and higher. Then he ran the soap between her butt cheeks. She felt a shock run through her when it touched her butt hole, but even that was nothing compared to what she felt when he washed her pussy. By this time the other boy was washing her breast. The double stimulation almost brought her to her knees, and she told them to stop. She had to regain get her wits, she would let them do something else she didn’t think she was ready for.

As was beginning to be usual, a crowd had formed outside the front doors. She resigned herself to being watched dressing again. This time several of the boys wanted to help her get dressed, but knowing her little brother could see her from the bus she declined. She was after all getting used to the touching.

Tuesday evening:

(I neglected to tell about her chores in Mondays story, so I am correcting that now. She had feed the chickens, dogs, and horses.) When she got home she went straight to her room to change clothes and begin her chores. She started by feeding the horses giving them hay and grain. Then she scattered crack corn for the chickens and headed towards the kennels where the dogs were kept. She bent over to scoop out the dog food, because the feed was low in the barrel. Before she knew what was happening her shorts split front to back down the middle of her crotch, exposing her panties. She decided to finish her feeding before she changed out of them. As she was leaning over to put food in the pan for the last dog, it walked up behind her and sniffed her crotch. This action made her jump away from the dog, but also reignited her earlier arousal. She went back up to her room. She was now so horny she couldn’t think straight. She lay on her bed and almost tore her panties as she put her hand into them so that she could rub herself. She had a small climax within two strokes, and her panties were completely soaked. Momentarily satisfied, she puts on fresh clothes and goes down stairs. Her brother having already done his part of the feeding (cats in door and out door along with throwing hay to the milk cows) is sitting at the table doing his homework. She takes her own out and does hers. Her parents came home after buying some groceries. They talk to her for an hour or two about how the program is going. Unlike yesterday they actually seem interested in it. They asked her if she would tell them how she was feeling about having to be in it. Uncertain what she really felt, she shrugged her shoulders saying that some of it was okay.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.