Jim and Stacy Naked in School - Cover

Jim and Stacy Naked in School

Copyright© 2018 by S star W

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The program comes to a new school. Jim and Stacy are the freshman in the first program ever at St Joe ISD. This was my first story in the NiS universe. I hope my later stories are better. Look them up on my author page or go to my naked at school series. It has not only my NiS stories but also other stories that take place in schools.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

It was a warm day in late August at St Joe ISD; the faculty, students, and parents were gathered in the assembly hall to talk about the “program” for the coming year. This was the first year it would be implemented at St Joe. The state had made the “program” mandatory for all public schools for the first time ever and no one was looking forward to it. Pamphlets were given to everyone explaining the rules of what would and would not be acceptable within the guidelines the state had set forth.

Let me give you some back ground on St Joe. First it is a very small school with only around 400 students from kindergarten through 12th grade. Second most people in the community are religious. Third most people ether farm or ranch though a few own stores and cafes, primarily to supply the farms and ranches. Lastly unless they are going swimming nudity is taboo, and even then a person’s privates were always covered.

Every one was outraged that the government would force nudity on their children like this. Of course being a small community they had no choice but to comply, if you were to combine the yearly income of the whole town you wouldn’t be able to run the school.

They also knew that the state would have representatives in the schools to ensure the “program” was being implemented. Parents still argued against the “program”, but the superintendent and principal could do nothing about it. If they refused to comply the state could and would withhold school funds. Finally the superintendent told the parents that he agreed with them but had no choice in the matter. If they lost the state funding the school would have to close because there would be no money to run the school. If that happened the kids would be sent to a larger school and still have to do the program but would have twice as many other students to be nude in front of. Plus in the other school there was a tremendous drug and alcohol problem as well as gang violence, there had also been two or three girls raped that they knew of.

In the end it was agreed that the school would do the bare minimum to comply with the state. So in Monday of the following week the program began.

Monday morning:

In home on Monday morning room the intercom asked for Jim Johnson, Stacy Burnett, if the freshman class, Jason Tanner, Amy Jackson, of the sophomore class, Mike Moody, Jamie Anderson, of the junior class, and Randy Williams, Elizabeth Tanner to come to the office, everyone knew what that meant. These would be the first to be drafted into the program. After arriving at the office, the girls in tears and the boys with white knuckles trying not to look scared, principal Hatcher told them that unfortunately for them they would be the first to go through the program. He told them to strip and put their clothes in a box. He, using the same pamphlet that had been given to everyone at the meeting the previous week, explained the rules to them. Reasonable request had to be granted and that they could have five minutes at the beginning of each class for relief if they needed it. The girls were to use the boys restrooms and locker rooms and the boys were to use the girls. He did however stress to them that unasked for or unwanted touching was to be reported to him as soon as possible. No one is allowed to just walk up to you and start touching you, they have to ask and wait for you to give them permission to do so. If they ask you have to let them look at you and touch you. They can not put anything into you unless you allow them to, that means anything not even a finger. I have not experienced this myself but I am told that you may feel uh ... aroused and that it’s perfectly normal for you to feel that way. Stacy asked to speak with him alone for a minute, once they were alone she asked him how to get relief because she was a virgin and had never even played with herself in that way. He told her to sit in a chair in front of his desk. Then he tried to explain how a woman got herself off. It wasn’t going well at all, he finally said to her that if she promised not to tell anyone, he would physically show her but if anyone found out he would be in trouble himself. She agreed and he began using her own fingers and hands to stroke her nipples then reached between her legs and parting the lips of her pussy running her finger up and down the moist cleft of her vulva. Showing her by feel the opening of her sheath and telling her that she could put her finger into the opening, but not too deep because of her human. She moved her finger in and out gently never quite touching her maiden hood. Slowly her clitoris began to stiffen, she was already panting somewhat, as he moved her finger up to touch it she sucked in a deep breath. This little bud right here is the most sensitive point of your body and will give you the most pleasure. In fact except for actual intercourse it will probably give you the most pleasure you can get. She told him that she had never known that she could feel as good as she did now, and thanked him. Normally without this program stuff it is something a person does in private, but with the program she and the others would need some relief and couldn’t get it privately.

Stacy rejoined the other boys and girls, and they went to their respective classes. She and Jim both had English as their next class so they walked together to the room. She committed to him that she felt like everyone was staring at her. He told her that they were the first to go through the program and that they probably were staring at them. Besides you are the most beautiful girl in our class, why wouldn’t they stare at you he added. She blushed all over, she was pink from her ankles to her forehead, they had been allowed to keep their shoes.

As told in the program rules, the teachers could have the nude students help in class, and Mrs. Jones had them take turns reading in front of the class. (Another small note in stead reading the classics they had read in past years past they had to read more uh ... erotic stories.) Jim read the opening part of the first story where the man and woman were kissing passionately and starting to take each other’s clothes off, his cock was gradually getting stiffer as he read. He was just finishing his part as the man and woman were naked. Stacy began reading where they were stroking each other, and remembered how the principal had shown her how to stroke herself. She was getting more and more aroused as she read. When she read how the man sucked at the woman’s breast while fingering her, she felt the moisture between her legs, and when the story reached the part where he started licking her pussy, it was all she could do not to moan. The story advanced to where the man put his cock into the woman and started fucking her. There was a tingling feeling in her privates at this point and she wiggled her hips, trying to soothe her raging arousal. The teacher stopped her at this point because the end of class bell was about to ring. In the remaining two minutes of class, sitting beside Jim, she confided in him that she didn’t think she could go the rest of the day like this.

Her next class was science with Mr. Hardon. He asked her if she wanted relief, still too embarrassed to do it in front of anyone, she said no. She regretted it almost at once, they were studying human biology and not just human biology but the reproductive system. She was the only nude student in the class, so naturally she got volunteered as a model of the female form. He had her lay down on a table and had the other students gather around her. He pointed out to them all the parts of female anatomy. Her arousal had dimmed a little as she had walked to the science class but was starting to grow again as he touched her in various places, to point out different aspects of the female body. He even went as far as to open the lips of her vagina. He noticed her aroused clitoris, and pointed it out as well. He told the class to watch her reaction as he rubbed it. Almost immediately she had a minor orgasm, quivering, shaking, and moaning.

(Apparently she was getting relief in this class wether she asked for it to or not.) He let her get up off the table and had everyone sit in their seats. As we just saw, he said when he was back at his desk, girls usually get sexually excited when they are touched in certain places. He turned to her apologizing if he had embarrassed her to much by stimulating her that way. She just nodded at him, still dazed from her mini orgasm. Class is almost over, but I do have an assignment for you. Before tomorrow’s class I want you to read the first section of the chapter on human anatomy. The bell rang a few seconds later and they headed to their next class.

Jim had math for his next class, unlike Stacy, when offered relief he took it. His teacher Mrs. Bennett asked the class, before he could object, if anyone wanted to volunteer to help him. Timidly two girls raised their hands. Janice and Amy were both very curious about the male body, having never seen one, since he had another class with Amy and she would be able to do it then, he chose Janice telling Amy next time. Janice tentatively approached him. She whispered in his ear, as she reached for his cock, let me know if I am doing it right. She gently put her hand around his cock and began to stroke it, he whispered back to her that she was doing fine and he would tell her if and when to move her hand faster. It turned out that she didn’t need him to tell her when to speed up she did it herself. After he had ejaculated she helped him clean up, and thanked him for allowing her to help him. The rest of the class was boring as usual, so when the lunch bell rang they were all ready to go and eat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.